Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM

Old November 30th, 2020, 05:02 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: The art of repetition [semi-private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze didn’t turn around and instead picked up the pace, “Be quiet.” He hissed once again. Oh this cat would be the second death of him. “Just a bit farther.” They only needed to make it about 30 more tail lengths into his small bit of paradise tone safe. I’m the vast nothingness he’d carved out a space for himself. Slowly he began letting up as he reached the top innards of where he resided.

”So, now that we’re safe, my name is Blackhaze. What’s your name?” He mewed stopping to rest and introduce himself.
Duskrunner continued to pad after the cat until he stopped. "Duskrunner," he introduced, a small smile creeping onto his face. Blackhaze. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't place his paw on where. "Where are we?" he asked, hoping he could trust the other cat. I mean, this Blackhaze guy seems chill. Yeah I think he's fine. His golden eyes glanced up at the sky, expecting to see the stars that usually dusted the sky. But instead, he only saw trees, and even between trees, where the stars should have been, the sky was empty. Weird, he thought, trying to figure out where he was. I've never been anywhere with no stars.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:14 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxsnarl View Post
"Tell me the truth for a start. And cats think I tell bad jokes!" Ripplemask said with a snort. Her nervousness was leaving, being replaced with annoyance. What was he playing at? "Then you can tell me your name before I 'cide to call you something rude." Ripplemask's usual smirk was back. @Exis
Blackhaze dipped his head and chuckled, “Name’s Blackhaze. You’re in Darkforest. That’s all I know for sure. I’m dead by the by.” He mewed with a light and airy joking manner. This was at least fun

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:31 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Duskrunner continued to pad after the cat until he stopped. "Duskrunner," he introduced, a small smile creeping onto his face. Blackhaze. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't place his paw on where. "Where are we?" he asked, hoping he could trust the other cat. I mean, this Blackhaze guy seems chill. Yeah I think he's fine. His golden eyes glanced up at the sky, expecting to see the stars that usually dusted the sky. But instead, he only saw trees, and even between trees, where the stars should have been, the sky was empty. Weird, he thought, trying to figure out where he was. I've never been anywhere with no stars.
Blackhaze’s smile faltered, ”You’re in Darkforest. Are you dead or visiting?” He asked a bit bitter at his own death. He now spent his afterlife in a place there will never be sun or stars. Nor will he ever see his children but in their dreams.

Old November 30th, 2020, 05:35 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Blackhaze’s smile faltered, ”You’re in Darkforest. Are you dead or visiting?” He asked a bit bitter at his own death. He now spent his afterlife in a place there will never be sun or stars. Nor will he ever see his children but in their dreams.
The Dark Forest... The words echoed in his mind. "Visiting... I hope." Abandoning his Clan wouldn't bring him here at death, right? "Better get used to it, I'll join you in this hellish place soon enough." He let out an empty laugh, unsheathing his claws into the ground.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

The Dark Forest... The words echoed in his mind. "Visiting... I hope." Abandoning his Clan wouldn't bring him here at death, right? "Better get used to it, I'll join you in this hellish place soon enough." He let out an empty laugh, unsheathing his claws into the ground.
Blackhaze looked over the cat, “Unlikely, you don’t look the type.” Blackhaze mewed. He shook his fur out in self consciousness. He was that bad

Old November 30th, 2020, 05:54 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Blackhaze looked over the cat, “Unlikely, you don’t look the type.” Blackhaze mewed. He shook his fur out in self consciousness. He was that bad
Dsukrunner's yellow eyes studied the cat. "You'd be surprised." Maybe I can kill Cloudwillow in the process. She left me like this.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:36 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Dsukrunner's yellow eyes studied the cat. "You'd be surprised." Maybe I can kill Cloudwillow in the process. She left me like this.
A smile seemed to make its way onto Blackhaze’s face, now here was a cat he could get along with. “As would you. So, what brings you to my humble abode.” He mewed welcoming the newcomer into his cavelike den. It was mostly dirt, moss and weird mushrooms grew everywhere. Way in the back was his nest and a stock of prey, it all tasted terrible and never ceased to amazing him at how unfolding it was, he was almost always starving. It was terrible.

Old November 30th, 2020, 06:43 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
A smile seemed to make its way onto Blackhaze’s face, now here was a cat he could get along with. “As would you. So, what brings you to my humble abode.” He mewed welcoming the newcomer into his cavelike den. It was mostly dirt, moss and weird mushrooms grew everywhere. Way in the back was his nest and a stock of prey, it all tasted terrible and never ceased to amazing him at how unfolding it was, he was almost always starving. It was terrible.
Duskrunner's whiskers twitched in amusement at the cat's words. "I know all the world's secrets." He looked around the cave-like structure. "I'm not sure why I'm here," he admitted. And I thought my life was bad. "First time meeting a cat who's life's worse than mine."

[Sorry it's so short!]

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:54 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Blackhaze dipped his head and chuckled, “Name’s Blackhaze. You’re in Darkforest. That’s all I know for sure. I’m dead by the by.” He mewed with a light and airy joking manner. This was at least fun
"Ok hello Blackhaze." Ripplemask said, trying not to be overly rude. "But I'm not kidding, where are we?" She added, ignoring that Blackhaze said he was dead. Dead cats don't talk
Old December 1st, 2020, 03:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Duskrunner's whiskers twitched in amusement at the cat's words. "I know all the world's secrets." He looked around the cave-like structure. "I'm not sure why I'm here," he admitted. And I thought my life was bad. "First time meeting a cat who's life's worse than mine."

[Sorry it's so short!]
Blackhaze snickered, “Don't you mean death?” He mewed with a side glance. This cat would be tons of fun.

(No bother at all. Sometimes shorter is better)