Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:27 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM

Old January 21st, 2021, 01:38 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Training cave [Mafia training area II]

@Minty
@Exis

Slightly wrinkling his nose Thorn'claw wondered what the hecc he should do, was he supposed to crawl around like someone idiot? Exhaling thru his nose, he crouched low and lifted his tail slightly. This was how they taught him to stalk when he was an apprentice, was he supposed to do this? Shaking his head he took multiple swift but quiet steps, hardly rustling the fallen leaves. Eventually the tension in his muscles began to build up making it particularly hard to be silent. Thorn'claw stopped and flexed his muscles, how much more of this crap did he have to go thru??

Last edited by elaif; January 21st, 2021 at 07:52 PM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 05:38 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze has to admit Nightpaw did better, feeling the darkness without knowing it. But, they were both a bit sloppy. “Hey hey hey. Stop stop you’ll give yourselves cramps doing that. Short tense is how they first teach you. Now, we do it differently.” Black walked forward and slowly reached the ground as he walked, like a stairway. He moved in long fluid motions, mapping the ground in from of him so he knew he wouldn’t hit it with his back paws. He practically melted into the shadows, feeling it in every fiber of him bones. As if the shadows clung to him. Up a tree he went, still shrouded in darkness before leaping away and landing back next to he protégés. “It’s about feeling the darkness around you and becoming a park of it. Close your eyes and feel it shifting and moving around you. Darkness is a living thing, learn that it moves and breaths and that you must take that into account when moving through it.”

@Minty @Leafì

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; January 25th, 2021 at 05:39 AM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:34 AM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze has to admit Nightpaw did better, feeling the darkness without knowing it. But, they were both a bit sloppy. “Hey hey hey. Stop stop you’ll give yourselves cramps doing that. Short tense is how they first teach you. Now, we do it differently.” Black walked forward and slowly reached the ground as he walked, like a stairway. He moved in long fluid motions, mapping the ground in from of him so he knew he wouldn’t hit it with his back paws. He practically melted into the shadows, feeling it in every fiber of him bones. As if the shadows clung to him. Up a tree he went, still shrouded in darkness before leaping away and landing back next to he protégés. “It’s about feeling the darkness around you and becoming a park of it. Close your eyes and feel it shifting and moving around you. Darkness is a living thing, learn that it moves and breaths and that you must take that into account when moving through it.”

@Minty @Leafì
@Leafí

He got up from his decent crouch as Blackhaze instructed. Crouching was the only way he knew how to be stealthy. What was the other way? Nightpaw watched as Blackhaze disappeared into the shadows, though you could still hear his voice echoing in your head. The apprentice was amazed — for the most part the black apprentice had had his eye on him, but he lost track of his position. He wanted to learn how to do that! It was as if Blackhaze had become invisible to the eye. Nightpaw offered a small nod to the tom, wherever he was. He closed his eyes cautiously, then calmed himself. He felt the breeze spin around his body. The trees were rustling, and that seemed to be the only sound at the moment. Nightpaw opened his eyes suddenly. He padded into a clump of ferns, gentle with each pawstep. A shuffle meant they would hear him. He padded around in a circle at a slow pace, watching Thornclaw. Instead of wondering what lurked in the woods, he knew that he did. It was an interesting feeling, indeed, but he enjoyed it.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; January 25th, 2021 at 08:34 AM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs

@Minty
@Exis

Clenching his jaw he tried with every bone in his body not to think of Black'Haze as a show-off. This was getting annoying and agitation was pretty much radiating off his pelt. He needed to calm down or a stinking apprentice would do better! Thorn'Claw stood still and collected himself, he then slide into to bushes and let the shadows engulf him. Eyes narrowed to slits he he walked at a smooth pace. His paws lightly touching the moist soil. Thorn'Claw kept his breathing soft and even, he had to prove he could do better no matter what it took...
Old January 25th, 2021, 06:48 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
@Minty
@Exis

Clenching his jaw he tried with every bone in his body not to think of Black'Haze as a show-off. This was getting annoying and agitation was pretty much radiating off his pelt. He needed to calm down or a stinking apprentice would do better! Thorn'Claw stood still and collected himself, he then slide into to bushes and let the shadows engulf him. Eyes narrowed to slits he he walked at a smooth pace. His paws lightly touching the moist soil. Thorn'Claw kept his breathing soft and even, he had to prove he could do better no matter what it took...
@Exis

Nightpaw watched as Thornclaw let himself dissolve into the shadows. Now he had no idea where anyone was. That feeling of being powerful faded away quickly. There were other cats here too, now. They had done this training for a while now, maybe it was time to reveal himself. The black-furred apprentice stepped forward.
”Gur.?” he let out a questioning croak.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)

Last edited by vampy; January 25th, 2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old January 25th, 2021, 08:12 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze looked at the both of the cats with eagles eyes. Nightpaw was a natural, Thornclaw was good as well. He’d push Nightpaw more and allow Thorn’claw to catch up. “Very good Thornclaw, Nightpaw, concentration is key. Keep aware of your surroundings. I want you both in the cave tomorrow. We’ll be doing sensory training in there for half the night and out here for the rest. Now, let’s do it again. Remember to feel the earth under your paws, and the wind in your whiskers. If I can smell you I can see you.” He barked a bit. “Shrewpaw! Hey over here I want you to try this once today. And you should he finished with that tree.” He called to Shrewpaw. Hopefully he did better than the others swings as he was working with Shrewpaw before he died anyhow.

@Minty @Leafì @gs29513

Old January 26th, 2021, 07:06 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

The tree was all over him. Bits of wood and leaves that had been shaken loose were covering his fur, and his claws were also tingling as he swung his paws, small splinters lodging themselves in him. It hurt. A lot. And Shrewpaw certainly did not like it, but he was at last close to done. It was a good thing too, since Blackhaze was calling him over towards him. Kicking out with his hind legs to severe the last few strands and allow the tree to topple fully, and then scoot rapidly away so he didn't get landed on, Shrewpaw shook out his fur. And then again. Most of the tree bits left him, but he wasn't sure they were all gone. What am I trying? he asked, wanting to clarify before he messed it up. @Exis
Old January 26th, 2021, 09:19 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze used his tail to flick off a few pieces of tree still on Shrewpaw. “Stealth training, melting into the shadows remember?” He asked. His eyes said, Sgow Em how it’s done. He knew Shrew would be better simply because he’d been training him for longer. If he did as he was taught, he’d be free to choose his own training tomorrow, if not, he’d end up with Cold and Talonstone.
@gs29513 @Minty @Leafì

Old January 26th, 2021, 10:02 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yes, melting into the shadows. Shrewpaws dark pelt and small size were certainly advantageous in this area of study, and he quickly checked for any slight breeze, making sure to stay where his scent wouldn't be carried to Blackhaze. That would give everything away. His small paws settling down softly on soft peat and needle mixture, he was glad there were few sticks in the Dark forest. He kept his tail low and tucked beneath his belly, not allowing it to swish and perhaps catch anything that might begin rustling. He also lowered his stance, knees bent slightly, his whiskers constantly moving along with his ears. After a moment moving without direction, he began to move up behind Blackhaze, hoping to go unnoticed. @Exis @Minty @Leafí
Old January 26th, 2021, 10:06 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze listened out for Shrewpaw, he’d taught him well, the only indication he was behind Blackhaze what the creeping sense someone was behind him. That could not be measured or stopped. Otherwise it was perfect. “Good job Shrewpaw, tomorrow you get first pick of training.” He called out to the apprentice.

@gs29513 @Leafì @Minty (let’s wait for them to reply)