Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old September 13th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: [Open] A Kittypet Lost In The Dark, Dark Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayday View Post
[Yes, if Angel doesn't keep his temper high. Sorry about the wait, I fell asleep since I was waiting for the website to arbitrarily decide when I could respond to your pm]
[ok. lol the first time I wrote this it got deleted, so get ready for an awful remake]

Beetle seethed in anger, the aura surrounding him thick with bloodlust (My anime fans get that one) He leapt at Nicht claw raised to slice the cats face up, but suddenly a smell hit him, and he stopped in his tracks, claws inches from Nicht's face. An elegant black she-cat with white paws dropped down from the trees, padding her way confidently up to the rageful dead cat, wrapping her tail around his stilled paw. She battered away Angels attack effortlessly, only getting a small scratch on her hide. Beetle turned to look at his lover, any trace of anger on his face melting away. "Now calm down for a second dear, you haven't given them a proper chance to prove themselves! How about this........" She whispered her idea into his ear. Beetle reluctantly nodded and lowered his paw. She left a lick on his cheek before padding off. Beetle returned to his position in the middle of the clearing, visibly annoyed. "Alright Mousebrains, due to Her request I've got to let each of ya have a chance to hurt me. 1 on 1 fights ONLY. Starting with you" He said, his tail pointing to Angel. The black she cat walked over to the bush cheerily pulling Jay from his bushy hiding place "Found ya! Go on, he means you too!" She said to the rookie.
@Katsuki Bakugo @Cxndy_Fatal

(congratulations! Beetle anger levels reduced by 35%!)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 14th, 2021, 07:58 AM

My Mood: Tired

@Kunaiskrill @QueenCocaHead
[Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda muda!]

Nicht's last actions: Nicht bit back a yowl.
Screaming suckspirits, this may have been the most frustrating day-night? It must've been night- of his life! This was no playdate, why was she grooming him?!
"Nicht," he rasped, out of courtesy. "And we'll both be called corpses if we just stand here!"
It had been a terrible decision to allow the shecat to stand there and introduce herself. Now he was actually starting to care about someone who'd die a froghop before he would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
Solar felt alone, she sighed "M-Maybe I should go..."
@Katsuki Bakugo

"Yes, that's what I said, we need to..."

Nicht froze, watching Beetle approach.
His words trailed off, and he froze in place.

Then the shecat stepped in, to stop Beetle's attack.

Nicht relaxed slightly, then shivered at the close call.
That cat with the same color fur as he- he was grateful she had dropped in to calm Beetle down.
He looked towards where Solar probably was, trying to think if running still was a good idea. Would the blackfurred shecat try to hunt him down if he did? Should he worry about Solar?

Silverkit (ThunderClan), Nicht (loner/rogue), Goldenkit. Petalfuzz(RiverClan)

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”
― Diana Wynne Jones, Howl’s Moving Castle

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."
― Cressida Cowell, How to Speak Dragonese

Last edited by mayday; September 14th, 2021 at 08:08 AM.
Old September 14th, 2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnoc View Post
Dragnoc creeped with the shadows watching A N D W A I T I N G T O K I L L his tail turned into a flexible spear horns two going upward and one growing forward and his fur turned glittery and his fangs grew and became sharp and his eyes gained a red tone his ears curved and his muscle mass increased “hope your ready because on this night night of the purple moon I am on the hunt” his wings flew him up wards trying to find his prey
OOC: No, just no. Even though Nicht is dreaming, this is a realistic warriors cats roleplay. Please read the rules again, and either make a more realistic post actually related to this scenario- or just spectate/leave.

Plot Finder

“But I discovered that people like me -- they do, you know, if you like them -- and then it was all right.”

“However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right..."
Old September 15th, 2021, 02:44 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
OOC: No, just no. Even though Nicht is dreaming, this is a realistic warriors cats roleplay. Please read the rules again, and either make a more realistic post actually related to this scenario- or just spectate/leave.
Solar sighed. My brother is coming. EEK! She squealed as a tall,black tom with a clawed up eye approached them Hey shorty He laughed,batting and Solar's tail Hey peabrain She huffed back,nudging his shoulder. Nightshade was tall,black,and a tad bit aggressive. Who's this?~ He said pointing his tail towards Nict.
A FRIEND. Solar said sternly
So you say,dear sister. He teased
NOT ANOTHER WORD out of you,or Crimson will hear about how your in Beetle's territory. And, I'M SURE,Beetle would LOVE to fight you~~ She said mocking him
A-Alright..s-sorry.. anyways, hi, I'm Nightshade,but you may call me Night or Sky.. He said
Old September 17th, 2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuki Bakugo View Post
Solar sighed. My brother is coming. EEK! She squealed as a tall,black tom with a clawed up eye approached them Hey shorty He laughed,batting and Solar's tail Hey peabrain She huffed back,nudging his shoulder. Nightshade was tall,black,and a tad bit aggressive. Who's this?~ He said pointing his tail towards Nict.
A FRIEND. Solar said sternly
So you say,dear sister. He teased
NOT ANOTHER WORD out of you,or Crimson will hear about how your in Beetle's territory. And, I'M SURE,Beetle would LOVE to fight you~~ She said mocking him
A-Alright..s-sorry.. anyways, hi, I'm Nightshade,but you may call me Night or Sky.. He said
"Name's Nicht," said Nicht gruffly, clearly not amused by any of the siblings' words or actions. Then the realization finally hit him. "Oh feathersticks, you have a crush on me. I'd rather take my chances with Beetle..." he groused. "In fact, you have your brother to protect you, so how about I just go with my original plan..."
Nicht stretched his sore muscles, and then prepared to run.

@QueenCocaHead someone should probably tell him that there's no use running

Plot Finder

Old September 17th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
"Name's Nicht," said Nicht gruffly, clearly not amused by any of the siblings' words or actions. Then the realization finally hit him. "Oh feathersticks, you have a crush on me. I'd rather take my chances with Beetle..." he groused. "In fact, you have your brother to protect you, so how about I just go with my original plan..."
Nicht stretched his sore muscles, and then prepared to run.

@QueenCocaHead someone should probably tell him that there's no use running
Moon leaped over and stopped the tom in his tracks. "Where ya going? Beetles not done with you yet! Well hello there big guy, what are ya doing in battles territory, do you want to be shredded as well?" moon said shifting focus to the large tom that joined them.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 17th, 2021, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Moon leaped over and stopped the tom in his tracks. "Where ya going? Beetles not done with you yet! Well hello there big guy, what are ya doing in battles territory, do you want to be shredded as well?" moon said shifting focus to the large tom that joined them.
Nicht sighed at the arrival of "Her", and reluctantly sat down, tail over his paws.
This is a nightmare... @Katsuki Bakugo

Plot Finder

Last edited by mayday; September 17th, 2021 at 08:25 PM.
Old September 18th, 2021, 09:32 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Nicht sighed at the arrival of "Her", and reluctantly sat down, tail over his paws.
This is a nightmare... @Katsuki Bakugo
@QueenCocaHead @mayday

(NightShade also goes by shade)
Shade-->
Shade sighed I'm here because my stupid sister ran away.Said she was coming here to murder or something He said huffing. But anyways,Solar thought Nicht was a girl. Solar is lesbian and didn't know Nicht was a tom.

Solar-->

SHUT UP SHADE! Solar hissed,putting a paw over his brothers mouth We don't talk about my past for a reason,moron! Solar knew her brother looked up to Beetle.

Shade-->
S-Sorry,sister.. He said,licking Solar's cheek gently. He cared for Solar,but he didn't want Beetle to kill her.