Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old December 28th, 2023, 12:51 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Why do I split WCO up into eras?

Just needed to get this rant post out there, for some strange reason, I split up my time on WCO into eras?

How do I split them up? Well, there are many things that I account for: my friends on here, how active I am, just WCO in general. But most commonly, I separate my eras by my usernames.

The era from when I joined to about mid-March of 2022 I typically label Early Beginnings, because I typically don't consider my true start on WCO to be until about March of 2022.

Account Number 16063 Eras:

The era from March 2022 - July 2022 is an obvious era for me, and I typically call it the SkyClan Era(Because I rp'ed the alt SkC deputy), the Starwatcher era, or the Pre-Hiatus era.

The era during July of 2022 I call the Hiatus 1 Era, because I was.. on a hiatus!

The era from late July 2022 - September 2022 I like to call the Storm Era, because that was my username at the time(Or, well, Stormpoppy was, but Stormpoppy Era is kind of a mouthful and Storm Era is much simpler)

Then we get to the era that you probably remember me from the most: The Stardust Era. This era lasted from September 2022 to just after WCON ended(Late October/Early November 2022) This era was iconic for me, not only because I had Snowkit(My most well known character to date) but I was also around in the C Box quite a lot. And was a solid contributor to WCO in general throughout this time period.

Now we go from my most active era to one of my least active, the Hiatus 2 Era lasted from November 2022 to January 2023. I was, once again, on a hiatus throughout this time.

From there, we go to the Edge Era. This era was kind of a mixed bag for me, some days I would be active as heck, while some days I wouldn't be on the site at all. By the way, the Edge Era was the last era on the 16063 account. Because on June 29th, 2023, I deleted the account and left WCO entirely...

OR SO YOU THOUGHT.

19246 Eras:

The era from when I registered the "Firefrost/19246" acc until when I changed my name back to Stardust I like to call the Glass Age. Because I was kind of a Glass wall this era. I barely came on(Until I revealed my identity) and then from there I still didn't rp. So yeah, kind of a Glass Era for me.

Now the final few eras I divide kind of at random. There's the 2nd Stardust Era, the C Box era, and most recently, the Procras Age. Because of my username... We can work on that one. Trust me.

Anyway, that's just kinda my rant on my time on WCO.. Lol

Last edited by stardust.; December 28th, 2023 at 12:53 PM.