Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:24 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermeloon View Post
Feathernose remained slumped, unconscious, at the foot of the Floodstone.

(open, she's ThC btw)

[snake-foot || Tom || 24 moons || Tc warrior || no purrks]

he grabbed the she cat and dragged her towards the camp
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:27 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Chaos.

Complete and utter chaos.

Honestly, he didn’t know what was going on. The tom had been out of camp, taking some time for himself. Hearing the sound of screaming cats on his way back to camp had him hesitant approach. After all, Fishfreckle was not by any means a fighter. He could defend himself, sure, but fight? Yeah no, that was completely out of the question.

Begrudgingly he picked up his pace, only to find the familiar smell of blood and cats awaiting him. ThunderClan. Those damn squirrels must’ve found themselves feeling really bold to justify waltzing into their camp and causing havoc. This is why they should’ve killed that wretched leader of theirs the last time they came into their camp. Like c’mon! He didn’t keep up with clan affairs all that much nowadays, but there had been no reports of wrongdoing lately! This was an unprovoked attack and he hoped that Brattystar paid with her life.

When he did finally entered the camp, a whirlwind of information hit him all at once. There were bodies, blood everywhere, frantic running around, fighting, caterwauling, etc. There was just tooo much going on. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a bloodied Dusklion (oh wow, he bothered to remember her name) being thrown towards the Floodstone by a ThunderClan warrior. How dare she? That vile tree-hugger would pay!

”AHHH, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CAMP!” the undersized tabby roared, charging towards the offender. He didn’t know what caused it, or why, but seeing Dusklion getting thrown like that awakened something within him. Something oddly heroic. He didn’t like it. ”YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” He howled, leaping towards the tortie, reading to unleash his unbridled mini-fury upon her.

[ @/starry @tallulah Honestly and truthfully, I have only read like 2 other posts in this battle, lmk if there are any continuity errors that need fixing. Permission to drop little man on his head/whatever else you come up with]

Fawnsplash watched with a quirk of her brows as the RiverClanner she’d just flung got dragged into the medicine cat’s den, but then her attention turned towards another fish. Why was this one screaming and charging at her?? Frowning, she dodged the blow and her bicoloured gaze narrowed. “No, you’re the ones who will pay,” she snarled. Then she grabbed the fish and turned him around, letting him fall on his head. A little chuckle escaped from her maw when she heard Bumblestar’s call. Oh, they were retreating.

As the battle came to an end and the chaos receded, Fawnsplash was made aware of her injuries. Her ear was throbbing way too much and there was still a bit of blood trickling out of it. She also had a few scratches and cuts along her body. Oh well, she’d fought pretty well in her opinion so... it was fine. There were dead ThunderClanners so considering that, she was lucky. Heaving a sigh she grabbed Lakebelly’s corpse and dragged him out of fish camp.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 25th, 2024, 01:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Watching from the nursery Marigoldleap heard Bumblestar call for her cats to back off. Moving out from her post she walked out seeing her clanmates either dead or injured. Typical Thunderclan for attacking them when they were weak. She was almost turning into her cousin Dawnstar. The molly looked around for any cat that might need help. She could help gather any herbs they were missing or if there was anything that the two apprentices taking over medicine duties needed that they didn't know how to heal.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 25th, 2024, 02:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

--- The battle has been tallied! ---

Posts that do not include an attack (or a reaction to one being directed toward them) of some sort were not
included in the count, nor were posts made after 11:59pm ET.

Click here to see the results!!

[ @BEAR. @Fawn @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @vellichor @MelonMile @Estelle @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Poprock @Tiabirb @Jayvines @error @Alchemist Kitsune @Streamtail @leader @RoxyTBDW @Barnaby @R0ttenC4ndy @K1TTEN @stardawn @Jungle @Starphobia @Luck @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @Sealcloud @WCFan @kittycatburmise @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Donnie @Janis @Wren heart @PolarIce @Dust @Dark @dino. @Jade @naiad @Catherine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Demeter @Astraea @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @eris @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @staurn @carmen @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @Galaxy_ @Lillith @Apollo. @tallulah @bubble[error]. @Bean @Bean. @Tecumori @Rogueheart @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @Cherry~ @Caspian @Red Dawn @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @violin @dragonwind @Spookez. @Choi_San_Byeol @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Leafy @The Doctor @Cornbread1233 @Valentine Snowyfeathr @Omari @Pangoligon @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @shoomy! @Wyv3rn @Batt. @RavensDove @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopard. @Shellwhisker @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @TheLostAmongTheStars @TheRadioDemon @CapriSunx @Micanomancy @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Merp Machine @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Ravenswings @Firestar512 @tinypaws @DaphB) @Moon Shark @Kieran. @pink.ghostface @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @SomePerson @Kida @Beanz @~MothDust~ @al3cc766 @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @Fawnheart<3 @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Theraphosa @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 ]

Last edited by BEAR.; February 25th, 2024 at 03:14 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 03:09 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw stirred at the sound of Bumba's voice, faintly aware of what was going on but overall disoriented. The amount of blood around was..

it was a lot, and he felt so tired. everything hurt.

He attempted to push himself to his feet, but collapsed with a low grunt, unable to open his mouth further.

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 25th, 2024, 03:27 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
[snake-foot || Tom || 24 moons || Tc warrior || no purrks]

he grabbed the she cat and dragged her towards the camp
Feathernose remained limp, unresponsive. Her blood streaked the earth, gushing from the ragged gash in her throat, and flowing from other wounds, though not as torrential. The warrior's body slid and bumped across the stretch of land towards the ThunderClan camp. Her breaths came in short bursts between long intervals, raspy and rather jarring to one's ears.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; February 25th, 2024 at 08:55 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:39 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The tripod couldve cried that they were done here. None of this felt good, even with thunderclan being the victors and riverclan limping away from this. Victory didnt feel good. The hornet really hope this was worth it to their sister, and that Bumblestar's aims for this to prevent further bloodshed would work.
They kinda doubted it though.

Staggering over to where thunderclan was trickling out of the camp a wary gold eye cast out to find any riverclanners that did not take the mercy offered in thunderclans withdraw and continued to attack, prepared to step in and squash further fighting with force.
They were leaving. And if riverclan didnt allow that and wanted more blood Mudhound would give it to them by force.

They hoped they didnt have to however. They hoped they had to do nothing further to help the clan. But that wasnt a chance so instead if there was no fights to finish the hornet would instead look for clanmates that needed a lift home.
"Thunderclan! Anyone who needs help getting home just call out. There's no shame in needing a lift after fighting hard so please do speak up. Drizzlecloud if you got patients in this group let me know."

[OPEN TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS THEIR CAT CARRIED BACK TO THC OR WHO NEEDS AN EXTRA PAW TO GET AWAY FROM A FIGHT]

Last edited by Rani; February 25th, 2024 at 04:40 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 04:51 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Sproutfleck

Okay, this cat lost his mind.
With a hiss Sproutfleck tried to veer to
the right to avoid the blow, but it caught
him hard, the tom's claws sinking into flesh.
With a cry, he tore away, blood oozing crimson
from the wound. "You're a bit loopy, Hmm?"
he taunted, lashing out with both paws and trying to
swipe his face from both sides.

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

"Maybe I am, or you could be too...", he growled back as he backed up a step, the claws missing him, then Bumblestar called for the retreat of those fools... He gave quick glances left and right... They had dead and several wounded... He had completely lost awareness of the world around him... RiverClan was in complete chaos...

That would be something for later... For now... Before the cat could retreat, Nightspark would give him a little present...

He launched at his opponent one last time, trying to slam into him while attempting to give one last blow at his side.

"Consider that a present from me."

He said without emotions.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old February 25th, 2024, 05:59 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Tw: Depression

Streampaw rises from her place on the ground, gashes and smaller wounds covering her body. Most of her wounds are small and not much she needs to worry about, but others are bleeding pretty heavily. Now that the adrenaline has worn off, she can really feel the soreness and sting of her injuries, she really didn't think she had this many. The apprentice staggers to her feet, that's when she realizes; she's crying. Droplets of water are falling to the blood-stained ground, Starclan, are these for... are these tears for Riverclan? No. No, these tears are for something even bigger than that. These tears are not something she can control, it's the violence that leaves such an empty hollow inside of her. The thing that makes it so unbearable is how big a part it plays in life, for the clans, for everything to be as peaceful as everyone so desires it to be. Those cats who came here to stop this battle, it was meaningless. They were just a couple fish trying to swim against the current of life and nothing more.

Streampaw blinks away a couple tears, trying to clear her blurry vision, but to no avail; they just keep coming. The lithe white molly- her pelt now stained blood red- starts after her leader and clan. Then it starts.

Would Mother have wanted this?

No.

How many cats did you severely injure?

More than I would have liked to have.

You monster, how can you live with yourself?

I-I... I don't know. I'm a failure, I can't protect anyone and now I'm willingly hurting others? I didn't have to go to this battle, yet I still did. Prove my worth to my clan? More like trying to prove my worth to myself.

Streampaw's eyes widen as all these thoughts pop into her head, no... no, not again. Not now, not here! The apprentice's tears become more numerous as they stream down her cheeks, is she really this worthless? So much of a burden?

Yes.

Her questions are answered as she hits the ground with a soft thump, lying on the bloody grass unconscious.

(Open for anyone to help her out! ^^)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:04 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Weepingwillow let out a screech of rage as she fought her way to her mother who lay motionless on the ground. "Wetwhisker!!" she screeched, grabbing her mothers scruff and yanking her forward, slashing out to Hawksun as he approached with bared teeth.

Brightnight shot herself in between them and snarled at her brother. "Enough" She said, her eyes filled with pain at seeing Wetwhisker's motionless body. Pressing her nose to the cold fur she mewed. "From a queen to another, kits will grieve as will warriors. Walk well dear friend." She whispered. Ignoring the small hiss from Weepingwillow as the young tabby limped to her leader and retreated. Brightnight turned to Hawksun and gave him a nod. "You've done well. Come sit, your quite hurt.." she mewed, resting her tail on his shoulder and leading him farther from the Thunderclanners that were retreating. Reaching out a paw she batted Summerpaw's tail and led him to the medicine den with a small nod to Seabreeze. Seeing Foxmoon, her elder and brothers body she was enraged. @Theraphosa
"Hawksun lay here, Summerpaw sit and lick off your fur so we can see where the real wounds are. Looking at the Thunderclanners the usually calm queen kicked a small rock in the clearing. "You stupid stupid squirrels! They killed an Elder! Foxmoon is dead!" She yowled. Brightnight snarled, "Your nothing but afraid! Thats the only motive for your useless attacks! All you do is take the lives of those with families because your jealous you stupid, stupid, stupid-"' Brightnight stopped herself when she felt a tail around her shoulders, looking back she saw her blind son, Weepingpaw.

Weepingpaw looked in his mothers direction, he had seen her beauty as a kit before he had gone blind. "Mom... it's ok. Foxmoon's in a better place than any of us at least." He whispered, licking her ear and nodding softly. "Come sit, your injured as well. You need to be taken care of just as much as anybody else." Weepingpaw mewed, his sister Willowpaw nodding and coming up beside her brother. Both kits receiving licks from there mother and an affectionate nod. Weepingpaw sniffed lightly and scented Hawksun now crouched by Foxmoon's body, licking his eyes closed and cleaning his pelt gently.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Closed Thread