Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:59 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:55 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:51 AM
Need a mother for my new...
Last post by Kacey!
Today 12:30 AM

Old August 19th, 2017, 10:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Strawberrythorn Family Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Name: Asphodelwhisper
Asphodel: For his red fur and girly personality
Whisper: for his quietness

Appearance: Asphodelflame is a muscular tom with dark, medium length, russet colored fur. He has black tabby markings on his tail, face, and front legs. He has a white under muzzle and a small tuft on his chest. He is taller than most his age and is positively ripped [lmao]. He has a beautiful pair of leafy green eyes that have hints of amber speckled in them.
Appearance with link: Ref1||Ref2||Ref3||Ref4
Personality: Asphodelflame seems as though he has two sides to him, one cold and distance, another warm and open. At times his sugar and ice side seem to be so incredibly different it is hard to believe he's the same person. He is incredibly socially awkward and often time studderes when speaking to someone new, at times he could seem as though he has a split personality. His cold side is often times him just being aloof, distant, even to the point with a certain harshness and little sympathy depending on the cats he's dealing with. He can also simply just be unemotional and unresponsive rather than harsh. Although he only puts up his front because of his shyness, he finds it very hard to interact with others and instead of putting himself through that awkwardness he chooses to avoid it. His warm side, on the other hand, is kind, open and emotive once he's around those he knows well. Everytime he smiles he is either emberassed or sad, rarely actually happy. Asphodelflame uses his cold side very often and rarely shows his warmer side to those other than his family. He is painfully sky and quiet, and tries his hardest to blend in with the scenery and not be spotted. He apologizes a lot and believes that a lot of the horrible things that have happened are his fault, even though everything may prove that it's not.
Role: Brother
View on Strawberry: He loves her a lot and wants her to be as happy as she possibly can,
Other/Questions: Nada
Plot Ideas: nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
.:Name:.
Garnetburr

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Age:.
27 moons

.:Appearance:.
Garnetburr has a very dense pelt. It's thick and luscious fur is tinted a dark crimson shade of red. This only fits his family treasures of being red furred. It's almost more of a dark red cinnamon color than just a plain red orange color, or one could say ruddy. Along his back is darker, with a thin dark brown or sepia stripe along his spine. Along his flanks is the normal burnt cinnamon coloring and then fades slightly into a lighter shade near and on his belly. His chest though has a few more tints of orange and then a small patch of white in the under side of his chin and his lower jaw. His muzzle is flecked with single hairs of white, just slightly lightening the color there. Above his eyes and nose are two darker spots or cinnamon coloring that are more like eye spots or eyebrows. Then his ear are the same dark ruddy color with paler hairs coming out of his ears. His tail does the same as his ears. It starts with the cinnamon color and fades into a dark brown colored tail. His eyes though blend nicely with his fur in their rich Amber coloring.

.:Appearance Links:.
ref | ref | ref

.:Personality:.
Garnetburr has a very arrogant air about him. He is rather boastful and prideful and will not hesitate to tell you every good thing he has ever done. He will try to win your approval and lives to impress the ones around him. Especially the she cats. He loves flirting and finds it almost like a sport. He jumps around from she cat to she cat, never staying with the same one for too long. It's not that he wants to cheat, or that he wants to make the others jealous and more infatuated with him, it's just that settling is his fear. He doesn't want to settle just yet. He doesn't want to settle for fear he might miss out on something better. He wants the best for himself, for his lovers, for his family. He is a 100% kind of guy. He will give his best, do his best and be the best almost all the time, and if he isn't giving everything then something is most likely wrong. He cares for his family, and loves them and will even boast in their accomplishments to his friends. He is very social and extroverted and loves being around everyone. He has no problem being the center of attention and actually has come to love it. He is very competitive, though when going against his siblings, he tends to let them win a bit, unless they did something to annoy him. He strives for the best in everything he sees and does.

.:Role:.
Strawberrythorn's Brother

.:View on Strawberry:.
He loves her. He loves to tell stories about her. He just loves the fact that he has a sister. He wants to come to her for advice on girls, because she is one, and sure as everything doesn't understand them one bit. He picks on her and plays around with her, teasing and tantalizing her. He loves it, and wouldn't do anything to try and hurt her. He wants to give her the best, just like he does with everything else.

.:Other/Questions:.
nope

.:Plot Ideas?:.
ehhhhhhhhhhhh no, just that he will want to have lots of conversations with her and gossip and be like a big brother / best friend kind of thing for her.
These two are accepted!
@starfall are you fine with Aspodel still living in RC to fit with Honey's and Strawberry's backstory? That's not a major part in it though, so we can change it up if you want him to live in ShC.
@Lawlipop you can choose the last bro if you want when more apps come in. <3

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Name: Lionmark
Personality: {Supportive} {Friendly} {Gentle} {Kind} {Intelligent} {Realist} {Logical} {Good Natured}
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=larg...rleYo0ooTYBxM:
Role: Sibling
Plot Ideas?: --
Other/Questions: --

Lonestar's form from a finder I forgot about c:

Last edited by Lawlipop; August 19th, 2017 at 11:01 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:05 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@RedHead
I'm okay with it!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:43 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
These two are accepted!
@starfall are you fine with Aspodel still living in RC to fit with Honey's and Strawberry's backstory? That's not a major part in it though, so we can change it up if you want him to live in ShC.
@Lawlipop you can choose the last bro if you want when more apps come in. <3
Thank you so much!
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 20th, 2017, 07:09 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Lonestar's form from a finder I forgot about c:
Okay, I'll put him down as the last brother!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.