Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:06 PM

Old December 26th, 2022, 08:25 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

> RACCOONEAR | @Cherry~ @Spotty
the large gray molly heard her name being called by Fawnpaw for... a herb patrol. Excellent, those are always fun. Less tense than the main two patrol types. She padded forward, listening for her patrolmates. Slatestripe and Crowpaw. Her apprentice who hated being one. She made it quite evident at the last meeting, and she worried for the awkwardness to come between the two. Slatestripe, she preferred to avoid, but clan duties must be fulfilled. She spotted the two cats already at the entrance, so she scurry-walked over, as to not rudely hold them up. "Sorry, I was all the way on the other side of camp when Gingerfrost called." She said, nodding towards the two before beginning to lead them towards Cattail Pond, a place she often frequented for its calming properties.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old December 27th, 2022, 12:14 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Firelight's ears perked up at the sound of her name. Oh, how she loved patrolling! Being useful to the Clan was good enough, but doing it with other cats was even better.

Spotting her patrolmates together, she came over to them."Hey, Rainglow and Bouncepaw, right?"

@~Eclipse_Lake~ @Caspian
Old December 27th, 2022, 12:58 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Patrols

CLOUDPAW { @perseus. // @birdie ♡ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Upon hearing his name being called, the fluffy RiverClan apprentice quickly trotted over to where Fawnpaw and Goosehonk were now awaiting him. Whenever herb patrols were being put together, he always seemed to be chosen for one, which was a tad peculiar, but Cloudpaw didn’t dare complain. After all, it meant he had an opportunity to spend more time with the most beautiful cat in all of RiverClan, his best friend: Fawnpaw. He dipped his head to the warrior who was to accompany them, before turning his head to look at the dappled molly with a bright smile sliding onto his maw. “I'm ready to go whenever you are, miss medicine cat.” The large tom replied with a gentle purr stirring in his throat. Coltsfoot and catmint. Those were two herbs he had never been sent for, but that was okay, because Fawnpaw would surely point him and Goosehonk in the right direction. The sky was a dark gray hue curiosity to the dreary overcast clouds, but hopefully, it would just stay as that. It would take more than a little chilly weather to stop him from working.

Last edited by Captain; December 27th, 2022 at 12:59 AM.
Old December 27th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Littlestream

Sunbathing her cream tabby pelt in what little sunlight there was in the clearing, Littlestream rolled over as she heard the medicine cat call for everyone's attention. It seemed to be a lot of cats getting called forward to join in a patrol, her included. The young warrior would be going with Flamebriar and Peachpaw. I haven't interacted with them much before... this should be fun.

Settling down into a loaf close by, yet not so close she was around the crowd, the young warrior waited patiently for her patrolmates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
Flamebriar trotted over to the group of gathering cats as her name was called and dipped her head to the medicine cat. "Of course, Fawnpaw," she murmured, making her way over to where Littlestream was currently loafing. Now all they needed was Peachpaw and they could get started.

@SpiritedWarrior @Little Dakota
Peachpaw padded over to her patrol mates ready to head out

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 28th, 2022, 03:53 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- .Fennelcall. -
( @Estelle )

Fennelcall trotted over to the patrol place, he thought that the patrol to Saltmeadow Marsh was quite productive, Dewpaw now knew how to mark borders and the border between themselves and Shadowclan had been refreshed, however, he did have something to report to Gingerfrost that may be slightly worrying. He dipped his head to the deputy as he reached him, “Pumpkinfire, Dewpaw and myself have all returned from our border patrol, it went pretty well, however, we found some stray Shadowclan scent just over the border, only by a few paw steps, and it didn’t seem like they lingered very long. There’s no sign that they took any prey, my guess is that it was an apprentice who got a bit too curious and stepped over the boundary, either that or the scent simply blew over the border, even so, Pumpkinfire was sure to mark that area thoroughly.”

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old December 28th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
- .Fennelcall. -
( @Estelle )

Fennelcall trotted over to the patrol place, he thought that the patrol to Saltmeadow Marsh was quite productive, Dewpaw now knew how to mark borders and the border between themselves and Shadowclan had been refreshed, however, he did have something to report to Gingerfrost that may be slightly worrying. He dipped his head to the deputy as he reached him, “Pumpkinfire, Dewpaw and myself have all returned from our border patrol, it went pretty well, however, we found some stray Shadowclan scent just over the border, only by a few paw steps, and it didn’t seem like they lingered very long. There’s no sign that they took any prey, my guess is that it was an apprentice who got a bit too curious and stepped over the boundary, either that or the scent simply blew over the border, even so, Pumpkinfire was sure to mark that area thoroughly.”

After dropping off his sad little mouse, the tabby tom hurried over to Fennelcall with a dip of his head, pleased to see at least one of the patrols to be back on time. It would hopefully not be long before the others arrived as well. Much to his preference, the warrior didn't wait long before telling all about their patrol to the ShadowClan border. Intently, he listened. First and foremost it was good to hear both members showed up and participated, as they should. Though Gingerfrost covered a frown with a slight raise of his head, hearing of the stray ShadowClan scent. They weren't trying to push back the border, were they? No, it would smell stronger then, unless they plan to do so over the course of many, many seasons. He couldn't see why either. Fennelcall's theory was most favourable regardless, to which he hummed a little sound of understanding.
"We'll keep an eye on that."
He meowed with a light dip of his head, meant as a 'You did well,' before dismissing him. A rare silent compliment to the patrol's care in their job. If only all patrols could be as thorough.

Old December 30th, 2022, 04:26 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

~ @Estelle ~ @jupiter ~

After dropping a seagull and a crab into the fresh kill pile, PebbleSplash went to report to GingerFrost about her patrol with BirdPaw. The wound above her eye was still bleeding but PebbleSplash didn’t seem too bothered.

“GingerFrost! I’m here to report that the patrol went great! The two of us caught four things all together, each a crab and a seagull. I got attacked and my rear was saved by lil bird. She’s a bright apprentice, though. She threw herself into danger just to save me from the angriest and biggest sea bird I’ve ever seen! She killed it too! I’m hoping she could get her bravery acknowledged by the clan, maybe mentioned at the next meeting?”
Old December 31st, 2022, 01:18 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

“Do you expect me to know the name’s of every cat in the forest?” The last thing he heard from Sparrowstar as he sprinted to camp with Redlake after Gingerfrost arrived at the border.

Cricketsting groaned and rolled his eyes to the top of his head. Meowing to himself in annoyance.

Finally arrived at camp, and with Gingerfrost returned, Cricketsting reported to the new deputy. “We found a kit who was leaving a trail of blood. I ordered Mintpaw to take the kit to the medicine den. And you already know about the ThunderClan patrol, so that’s all that happened.”

@Estelle @Caspian @Wingnettle

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 31st, 2022, 01:46 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamheart View Post

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙☼Firelight☼*̩̩ ̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

Firelight's ears perked up at the sound of her name. Oh, how she loved patrolling! Being useful to the Clan was good enough, but doing it with other cats was even better.

Spotting her patrolmates together, she came over to them."Hey, Rainglow and Bouncepaw, right?"

@~Eclipse_Lake~ @Caspian
The calico apprentice dipped his head. ”In four moons I’ll be a a warrior too!” He puffed out his chest in pride. He was eight moons. He had four more moons until his assessment. He had to get more trained, however… maybe he should talk to Pikestar about that. He shook his pelt as the cold nipped at him. He looked at the other cats and realized he was the only apprentice. “Wow, I have two warriors to help me!”
Old December 31st, 2022, 09:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

// @Wintersun @Holly Jolly Ashie @Estelle \\

Bluefang came back with Goldenleaf and Goldenleaf only as well as some prey. "There wasn't much prey there, but a decent amount. Robinpaw didn't show up at all." He said.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿