Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 01:23 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord snorted as Angel said that, but nodded. "Yes, I suppose so," he laughed, rolling his eyes. "Want to make sure no one gets killed," he said simply, not moving from where he was however, as he was too comfortable for that.
Angel laughs softly “ yep especially since skye is with him... winters girl” he says as he begins to try to sit up but sighs in defeat since Tord was on him “ comfortable? “
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Angel laughs softly “ yep especially since skye is with him... winters girl” he says as he begins to try to sit up but sighs in defeat since Tord was on him “ comfortable? “
”Sure she’s still Winter’s with all the breakups that have been going on?” Tord asked, blinking. “Though someone is definitely going to get murdered,” he murmured. “Yes, I’m comfortable,” he laughed after a moment, but he pushed himself up, not wanting to be a burden.
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”Sure she’s still Winter’s with all the breakups that have been going on?” Tord asked, blinking. “Though someone is definitely going to get murdered,” he murmured. “Yes, I’m comfortable,” he laughed after a moment, but he pushed himself up, not wanting to be a burden.
He laughs softly “ I’m betting someone would end up in a fight “ he says playfully as he suddenly holds Tord down making him lay on him again “ ahh they can wait for a bit “
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I’m betting someone would end up in a fight “ he says playfully as he suddenly holds Tord down making him lay on him again “ ahh they can wait for a bit “
Tord laughed, as he was pulled back down again, he tensed up, not knowing what would come next. “You really sure we should make them wait though?” he blinked, looking at Angel curiously.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:38 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord laughed, as he was pulled back down again, he tensed up, not knowing what would come next. “You really sure we should make them wait though?” he blinked, looking at Angel curiously.
He smiles “ yep besides Naruto can take anything he did finish the proving after all now than,” he begins to turn on the smart TV and began to put it on YouTube “ let’s laugh our heads off okay?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ yep besides Naruto can take anything he did finish the proving after all now than,” he begins to turn on the smart TV and began to put it on YouTube “ let’s laugh our heads off okay?”
Tord laughed, through he wasn’t exactly sure if it was a good idea. “You said he might murder someone...but nevermind that,” he smiled, leaning against Angel again, smiling like an idiot.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord laughed, through he wasn’t exactly sure if it was a good idea. “You said he might murder someone...but nevermind that,” he smiled, leaning against Angel again, smiling like an idiot.
He smiles “ ... well he is a stubborn guy “ he says playfully as he begins to play a funny video “ did Sasuke ever did this for you?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ ... well he is a stubborn guy “ he says playfully as he begins to play a funny video “ did Sasuke ever did this for you?”
Tord shrugged, choosing not to focus on other people for the time being. As he watched the video, he became aware of Angel speaking next to him, and he grew quiet. “Well...” he shrugged, “Not really,” he admitted. Sasuke had always seemed to be somewhere else at night, so he had to do it on his own, laying his head against Angel quietly.
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord shrugged, choosing not to focus on other people for the time being. As he watched the video, he became aware of Angel speaking next to him, and he grew quiet. “Well...” he shrugged, “Not really,” he admitted. Sasuke had always seemed to be somewhere else at night, so he had to do it on his own, laying his head against Angel quietly.
He laughs softly “ the guy was always shy about such things. He would always ask us if he should hold you or do things as if he was asking us permission to do it. Honestly that man is so... different from us..” he says looking at the video “ .... how did you two fall in love?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ the guy was always shy about such things. He would always ask us if he should hold you or do things as if he was asking us permission to do it. Honestly that man is so... different from us..” he says looking at the video “ .... how did you two fall in love?”
Tord was quiet as Angel spoke, though he laughed softly as he heard about Sasuke talking to others. He kept his eyes on the video as Angel asked him about Sasuke. “I...can’t remember...” He said softly, kind of lying, kind of not. “It’s not something I’d like to talk about anyways” he added, staying quiet for the time being

(( do you remember how exactly did sasuke and tord get together? i can’t find when they first became a couple, ))