Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old March 21st, 2024, 12:30 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

《 Cloudbass 》

she/her / riverclan warrior / quiet

The tall tabby she-cat, Cloudbass, moved gracefully along the banks of the small river, her paws padding softly against the sandy shore. Her tail swayed gently, causing small pebbles to dance in its wake. As she strolled, Cloudbass savored the crisp scents of the forest carried on the breeze. Lost in the tranquility of the moment, Cloudbass tilted her head back, gazing up at the vast expanse of the sky above. The soft light of the sun filtered through the canopy, casting dappled patterns on the forest floor. The peaceful rhythm of the river's gentle flow accompanied her every step, a soothing melody in the symphony of nature.

Suddenly, Cloudbass's moment of peace was shattered as her paw snagged on a large rock jutting out from the ground. A gasp escaped her mouth as her balance faltered, her eyes widening in alarm as she teetered on the edge of the riverbank. Time seemed to slow as she felt herself tilting precariously towards the water below. In a heartbeat, Cloudbass's mind raced with a flurry of thoughts and emotions. Fear gripped her heart as she realized the imminent danger of falling into the cold river. Instinctively, she shut her eyes tight, her body tensing in anticipation of the plunge.

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Last edited by nyx; March 21st, 2024 at 01:04 PM.
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:01 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
The molly had originally gone out here to hunt, but had strayed from that task as she noticed the rare abundance of marigold and poppy flowers. Deciding that would be a useful addition to the herb storage, she plucked two sprigs/flowers of each along with wrapping a cobweb she spotted around her paw. She returned to the meeting point and waited for Fadingsun.

Wait - the deputy was calling for her? The lionheart's one amber eye widened and she sprinted over as fast as she could, herbs still clenched in her maw. Oh gosh, what was this?! A ThunderClan kit in their territory? The poor baby was bleeding horribly. "Oh damnit," she mewed under her breath, then turned to look at Fadingsun. It was good that she'd collected some herbs because they would come as useful if the he suggested they could heal the kit.

"Are you bringing her directly to the border or should I heal her?" she questioned hastily. No time to waste here, this kit's life could depend on it...

[ @Cherry~ @peachfuzz~ ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:21 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Cloudbass 》

The tall tabby she-cat, Cloudbass, moved gracefully along the banks of the small river, her paws padding softly against the sandy shore. Her tail swayed gently, causing small pebbles to dance in its wake. As she strolled, Cloudbass savored the crisp scents of the forest carried on the breeze. Lost in the tranquility of the moment, Cloudbass tilted her head back, gazing up at the vast expanse of the sky above. The soft light of the sun filtered through the canopy, casting dappled patterns on the forest floor. The peaceful rhythm of the river's gentle flow accompanied her every step, a soothing melody in the symphony of nature.

Suddenly, Cloudbass's moment of peace was shattered as her paw snagged on a large rock jutting out from the ground. A gasp escaped her mouth as her balance faltered, her eyes widening in alarm as she teetered on the edge of the riverbank. Time seemed to slow as she felt herself tilting precariously towards the water below. In a heartbeat, Cloudbass's mind raced with a flurry of thoughts and emotions. Fear gripped her heart as she realized the imminent danger of falling into the cold river. Instinctively, she shut her eyes tight, her body tensing in anticipation of the plunge.

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Salmonleap heard a gasp, and the smelled fear-scent. Oh no, he thought. That can't be good. The tom raced over to the sound, and saw a she-cat about to fall into the river. He grabbed her by her tail. He knew it would hurt, but he really didn't have much else to grab onto. He pulled her up ny her tail, know it was hurting her, probably. "Are you okay?" he asked her when she was safe on the bank again. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."
Old March 21st, 2024, 08:59 PM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Salmonleap heard a gasp, and the smelled fear-scent. Oh no, he thought. That can't be good. The tom raced over to the sound, and saw a she-cat about to fall into the river. He grabbed her by her tail. He knew it would hurt, but he really didn't have much else to grab onto. He pulled her up ny her tail, know it was hurting her, probably. "Are you okay?" he asked her when she was safe on the bank again. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

Cloudbass

Suddenly a shock of pain shot through her from her tail. She grimaced, but she kept her eyes closed for fear of what she'd see when she opened them. When her cream front paws felt the sand beneath them once more, she opened her eyes again. Cloudbass noticed a pale brown tabby letting go of her tail to speak. She blinked into his amber eyes, trying to search her mind for a name. Salmon..something, right? She's only seen him at clan meetings but even then he rarely talked. Like her.

She remembered that the tom was talking to her. It would be fish-brained not to answer. "Me?" she asked dumbly, who else would he be talking to. "I'm okay." It was then she remembered.. she was also a Riverclan warrior. She could swim. It was like her mind wasn't working properly. She was too busy in thought, as she normally is.

She tore her gaze away from the warrior to inspect her tail. It was fine, it only stung a little. "You didn't m-mean to hurt it." she meowed. She should have said 'her' but it was too late to take her words back. Cloudbass glanced back at her savior. She probably should say something to show she was grateful. "T-thanks." she managed to whisper.

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Old March 22nd, 2024, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Thank the stars, Mistyshard was within earshot. As soon as she arrived, Fadingsun started turning in the direction of the ThunderClan border. "I'll go to the border and see if I can find a patrol to alert. Treat her, then bring her to the border as soon as you're done. Be as fast as you can; I don't want to keep any patrol I find waiting and make them suspicious. Follow my scent trail!"

With that, he bounded off towards the border.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:13 PM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cloudbass

Suddenly a shock of pain shot through her from her tail. She grimaced, but she kept her eyes closed for fear of what she'd see when she opened them. When her cream front paws felt the sand beneath them once more, she opened her eyes again. Cloudbass noticed a pale brown tabby letting go of her tail to speak. She blinked into his amber eyes, trying to search her mind for a name. Salmon..something, right? She's only seen him at clan meetings but even then he rarely talked. Like her.

She remembered that the tom was talking to her. It would be fish-brained not to answer. "Me?" she asked dumbly, who else would he be talking to. "I'm okay." It was then she remembered.. she was also a Riverclan warrior. She could swim. It was like her mind wasn't working properly. She was too busy in thought, as she normally is.

She tore her gaze away from the warrior to inspect her tail. It was fine, it only stung a little. "You didn't m-mean to hurt it." she meowed. She should have said 'her' but it was too late to take her words back. Cloudbass glanced back at her savior. She probably should say something to show she was grateful. "T-thanks." she managed to whisper.

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Salmonleap grinned sheepishly. "Uh, I'm Salmonleap. Who are you?"
Old March 22nd, 2024, 07:27 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

~ @starry @Cherry~ ~
Bumblekit glanced around.

``Who are you? Are you going to help me? Can I go home?`` Bumblekit murmured, scared.

Bumblekit was scared. For once in her life- she was scared. She was never scared. When her mom died, she was sad, not scared. When she found out she would never have a papa- she was angry, not scared. When kits tried to bully her- she screamed at them, not scared. Never scared. Why was she scared now? She should be angry- or sad.. or... I don't know! Disappointed? It wasn't an emotion she was familiar with, and it was scary, making her scaredness even scarier. Yay!(<--Sarcastic thought) Bumblekit looked around again and licked her lip, then a side wound.

Ringing.

Why was there ringing? It was there before, but she had only just noticed it. And the blurriness of the world. Everything had a glitch-y vibe to it, all the sounds were fuzzy and muffled together, she couldn't tell how many trees were in front of her, she could tell there was one cat in front of her- but it didn't look like it. Why were there no Thunderclan cats here? Shouldn't they be looking for her? Were they looking for her- did they think she was dead? Did they not care about her cause she was an orphan? Is that why they weren't here? Did... Did anyone even realize she was gone? Other than that one cat- but.. did he tell anyone? I didn't know him so he probably didn't come... I didn't tell anyone... I'm all alone with these weird cats... are they... are they gonna hurt me?

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 22nd, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Salmonleap grinned sheepishly. "Uh, I'm Salmonleap. Who are you?"

Cloudbass

"I should have known that." she thought. "Cloud..bass.." she mumbled, casting a quick glance at the tom's direction. She wasn't a huge fan of eye contact unless it was in battle. She wasn't a fan of battle either. The blue tabby warrior shuffled her paws awkwardly. This situation was..awkward. "Nice to see you again..?" she asked as a question. She quickly tried to reason. "B-because i've seen you. In camp."

(@Artemis ; Samonleap)

Last edited by nyx; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Cute but Deadly

Salmonleap looked over his shoulder, looking to see if the rest of his patrol was following him. "Hollytail, Winterpaw, are you two with me?" he called. He hoped he was doing this right, because this was the first time that he had ever lead a patrol.
@Snowyfeathr
@hermeswind
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old March 24th, 2024, 08:00 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail was behind Salmonleap. He nodded when his patrolmate had called. "Yup. I'm still here, haven't gone anywhere!" he mewed.

(I'm just gonna say this- Holly is like- 60 moons lol)
@Artemis @hermeswind

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably