Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old September 17th, 2023, 10:37 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ @silverwynds ]

Closing her eyes, the warrior gave a comfortable sigh as she settled in. With the sunlight gracing its warm rays against her pelt, and a cool breeze rolling in from the coast, Cherry's body visibly relaxed as a purr rumbled in her throat,

"I've lived in RiverClan all my life, and I never get tired of being here. If.. you don't mind," Cherry started, her eyes blinking open as she turned an inquisitive golden gaze to the new apprentice. "What brought you to the clan? Family? Curiosity? I'd love to hear your story." CherrySwirl looked away and back out to the landscape. She couldn't imagine her life not being intertwined in this lifestyle. Did this younger cat suffer a lonely, dangerous life? Was she pampered and loved by a strange two-leg out there? Cherry had never been biased towards outsiders - in fact, the more support RiverClan had, the stronger they would be! There was no malice or suspicion in her voice as she spoke, only a genuine curiosity.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 18th, 2023, 02:09 PM
isabella larosa>>

My Mood: Dead

FISHKIT
He could hear shuffling against the frosty leaves and a distant voice called, as soft as a ghost. He strained his ears to try to hear it, trying to get his brain thinking. There were meows of worry and his eyes widened. Cats..? he opened his mouth, taking in the breath of unknown cats, the smell of fish coating his nose. Fish..? His memories came back to the day just before he said farewell to his mother. "Who are you..?" he croaked weakly before giving a spluttering cough, his whole body shook and he lifted his head slowly and blinked, the morning light.

He heard a cat tell him to eat something. Coughing, he got up, and scrambled for the bright petals on the floor, swallowing them. They were bitter and he frowned. "You aren't going to kill me, are you?" he asked, scared.
[ @soldier @Caspian @Peach @Galaxy_ ]

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS
Old September 18th, 2023, 02:17 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[ @Eyclore @Caspian @Peach @Galaxy_ ]

He recoils at the thought of such a small, helpless creature being killed by his paws. He shakes his head, delivering a quick lick between the kit's ears. A quick smile plays on his face before it disappears and he looks down at the kit again and places a paw on it to calm it down. "No, young one, we will not kill you."

Jayfeather then looks at the other cat of the patrol, and the look in his eyes is forceful. If you dare harm this kit, you will live no longer the look seems to say. A dangerous protectiveness over the kit that he had just found - this kit, he tells himself, will be his from this moment forward.

This kit. This kit was a gift from StarClan - a sign that I have forgotten them and their teachings.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; September 18th, 2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old September 18th, 2023, 06:38 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Fogfall emerged from her hiding place, where she had been, waiting to see what was up. She wanted to be sure it wasn’t an attack. If it was she’d be ready to get help. But, no, there was only a kit. Immediately, she made an attempt to softly push through the two. Fogfall crouched down. She looked at the others. “Before we do anything we need to warm this little guy up.” She said. Fogfall tried to pick up Fishkit. She padded over to a sheltered bush, putting him down. “Jayfeather, you’ll be responsible for watching him, all right?” she ordered, turning to the warrior. She shifted her bright green gaze over to Koiviolet. “Since the others are off getting prey, you can get moss with me to make a tiny nest. We’ll need to give him some sort of nest to warm him up.” she said, getting up and flicking her tail as a signal to follow her

@Galaxy_ @soldier @Eyclore

Last edited by Caspian; September 18th, 2023 at 06:39 PM.
Old September 19th, 2023, 01:58 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Demini
//Oh, look at this. We in two RiverClan patrols togetherXD
Troutstone turned to Cobwebpaw and swished his tail. "'Aight," he mewed. "You got the basic hunting skills?" If he could barely remember his own apprentice's name, he could hardly be expected to know the training status of someone else's, now could he?

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old September 19th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
@Demini
//Oh, look at this. We in two RiverClan patrols togetherXD
Troutstone turned to Cobwebpaw and swished his tail. "'Aight," he mewed. "You got the basic hunting skills?" If he could barely remember his own apprentice's name, he could hardly be expected to know the training status of someone else's, now could he?
"Yes Sir. Just need to get Fishing down" The 25 moons old tom meowed

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old September 19th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demini View Post
"Yes Sir. Just need to get Fishing down" The 25 moons old tom meowed
"Ah, good, good."
Sir. The grey warrior wondered how he could use that to get some fun. Nothing came to mind, so he decided that it was good enough by its self. "Lets start hunting then!" He gestured with his tail where Cobwebpaw should hunt, and went the opposite way himself. He dropped down into a crouch and started stalking a mouse.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old September 19th, 2023, 08:29 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)

Slatesky walked along the riverbank, looking for any signs of fish. There! She jumped into the water, and a moment later her head emerged above the water with the fish in her mouth.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old September 19th, 2023, 11:39 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

*-Willowwisp-*
she/her || 28moons || Herbal Knowledge T1
A black stripped tabby with blue/grey eyes and an oriental build. She wears a lavender sprig on her ear.

Willowwisp pushed her way out of their new camp, intent on tracking down that bramble bush she saw earlier and maybe, while they passed the river, grabbing a fish or two. Luckily, Falconfeather was here as well, and his presence provided the tall tabby not only with the company of a close friend, but also with the extra set of paw to put to work.

"It was around here somewhere..." she spoke, mostly to herself, as she retraced their steps. This new path was somewhat unfamiliar to her, though, it wasn't one she was used to taking for all her moons living in RiverClan, so she was left a bit disoriented by the trek. Though she trusted her ears and her nose, eyes could often be deceiving when looking at something from a different perspective - physically or metaphorically. "Falcon," she called out behind her to her companion, a hint of sheepish embarrassment in her usually soft voice, "uh, I seem to have gotten myself all turned around. Do you remember where that bramble bush was?"

[ falconfeather - @elsander ]
Old September 20th, 2023, 02:38 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate

Fogfall yawned as she walk through the territory, hoping her two patrolmates were behind her. “Let’s look for herbs here.” she said, finding a clearing surrounded by odd berries and leaves

@Spooky Snowyfeathr -Hollytail @soldier -Bluebellpaw
(The herb patrol was extended to the 25th!)