Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM

Old December 20th, 2023, 09:17 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Horse soon let go and placed a paw on the cat's head. "Yknow, that was fun but I don't feel like killing you anymore." Horse remarked before suddenly charging towards Birdsnow.( @clarice. )
She had to help Lark.
Adderpaw.
Mistypaw.

She was on her paws and lunging to try to reach Lark, who was being attacked, but then a weight knocked into her and she let felt a whoooosh of air leave her mouth as she fell to the ground, skidding slightly. She got caught off guard- and that wasn't going to happen again. Attempting to shove the cat away from her and scramble to her paws, the deputy lunged to try and claw his chest to distract him from.... well, attacking her.

Looking around wildly for Adderpaw or Mistypaw or Larkstar (and she noticed the latter was running right to her, bless her friends soul) , she forced to drag her attention back to the fool who had attacked her. @FrostyGalaxy

Last edited by poppy; December 20th, 2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:21 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 10 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @clarice.
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 29 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: blood
seeing birdsnow attacked, she yowled but knew full well she could do nothing bleeding out like this. fur thick and matted with blood, she turned tail and stumbled back to the camp, swallowing back more tears.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:24 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post

She had to help Lark.
Adderpaw.
Mistypaw.

She was on her paws and lunging to try to reach Lark, who was being attacked, but then a weight knocked into her and she let felt a whoooosh of air leave her mouth as she fell to the ground, skidding slightly. She got caught off guard- and that wasn't going to happen again. Attempting to shove the cat away from her and scramble to her paws, the deputy lunged to try and claw his chest to distract him from.... well, attacking her.

Looking around wildly for Adderpaw or Mistypaw or Larkstar (and she noticed the latter was running right to her, bless her friends soul) , she forced to drag her attention back to the fool who had attacked her.
Horse suddenly turned and used his entire upper half to try to hit Birdsnow. (Pp perms to at most incapacitate and take prisoner granted

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 20th, 2023 at 09:30 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:28 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

"I would, but there's this rumor that he's killed off a whole group of cats before and I'd hate to lose my life at all!" Tiger nervously said.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was getting annoyed at this. These cats had no spines and they were kidnapping her clan members. Her anger boiled up to a fever point. She slapped Tiger in front of her with her claws out. "GET OFF OF RIVERCLAN TERRITORY YOU SNIVELING COWARD!" She hissed out in frustration, her tail wildly lashing. A friend told me to do this lol
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:29 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 10 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Cubeisdagoat , open to rc cats
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 27 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: gore + blood
the larger cat bit at cobwebpaw's exposed belly and she yowled in pain, attempting to struggle away as blood stained her thick underbelly fur and pooled under her. her eyes wild with absolute fear, her anger melted and was replaced with terror for her life.

she yowled for help, scrabbling her claws on the ground to try to escape the rogue, nearly sobbing as she yelled. cobwebpaw attempted to struggle to her paws with tears streaming down her face and blood dripping from her stomach. ' oh stars- please- help- someone- '

[ perms are still given, no death ]

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
(permission to wound but not kill)

having now finally caught up, worse for wear sure, but he was determined to protect his people, he immediately stopped chasing after the rogues when he spotted heavily wounded cobwebpaw.
the rogue having already run off to target someone else the silver tabby decided it was now his responsibility to get her back safetly.

"hey. hey! stop moving so much. im gonna get you back to camp and-"

he paused, she looked horrible and his knowledge of wound treatment was..well..non existant really, but he knew enough to be sure that she wasnt gonna make it unless treated immediatly. caught between the possibility of running back to camp to get someone to treat her and trying to get her back to camp. if he left her here to get help she could get attacked again and die. if he tried getting her back to camp treatment could be too late and she could die.

head whipping around to make sure they were safe for the moment he shut his eyes for a moment and let out a shuddering sigh.

he opened his eyes, immediatly trying to get her to hold eye contact, and did his best to school his expression and tone into something less frantic and more trustworthy.

"im gonna try to pick you up and get you to camp as fast as possible okay?"

(edit: oups i was writing this when you posted your reply. just ignore this i guess?)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; December 20th, 2023 at 09:32 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:29 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was getting annoyed at this. These cats had no spines and they were kidnapping her clan members. Her anger boiled up to a fever point. She slapped Tiger in front of her with her claws out. "GET OFF OF RIVERCLAN TERRITORY YOU SNIVELING COWARD!" She hissed out in frustration, her tail wildly lashing. A friend told me to do this lol
Tiger had already turned to leave. "Okay, okay! Jeez!"
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:

Horse suddenly turned and used his entire upper half to try to hit Birdsnow. (Pp perms to kill granted
Dodging an entire body blow was harder than it looked, so Birdsnow let it happen. Falling back with the tom slamming into her, she crumpled on the ground, motionless. Or that's what he would think, too bad so sad for him. The moment her got off of her, she heaved herself forward and sank her fangs deep into his throat and bit down as hard as she possibly could, using the forced of her weight to topple him over and stand over him, holding onto his throat until her teeth met and he fell limp.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:33 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:

Dodging an entire body blow was harder than it looked, so Birdsnow let it happen. Falling back with the tom slamming into her, she crumpled on the ground, motionless. Or that's what he would think, too bad so sad for him. The moment her got off of her, she heaved herself forward and sank her fangs deep into his throat and bit down as hard as she possibly could, using the forced of her weight to topple him over and stand over him, holding onto his throat until her teeth met and he fell limp.
One last, pained yell that was suddenly silenced had escaped Horse as he was slaughtered.

Suddenly, something moved in a bush nearby and a very familiar kit- Soulkit- showed up."... Birdsnow..? I-i came to warn you, Zephyr has taken charredpaw and is probably going to hold him at random for territory."
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:39 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:

One last, pained yell that was suddenly silenced had escaped Horse as he was slaughtered.

Suddenly, something moved in a bush nearby and a very familiar kit- Soulkit- showed up."... Birdsnow..? I-i came to warn you, Zephyr has taken charredpaw and is probably going to hold him at random for territory."
Great. Charredpaw got himself kidnapped. Baring her bloody teeth in frustration, casting another glance at her clanmates and the rogues- the rogues were outnumbered. She didn't want to give Zephyr a chance to do anything to RiverClans most troublesome apprentice- although with the amount of fury Bird felt that Charredpaw hadn't followed orders, Zephyr would probably be more kind to Charred than she would when she got him back. Grunting out a curse she nodded curtly to Soulkit and hurried away to track Charredpaw and Zephyr down. She was going to kill that old man and then she was going to demote Charredpaw to newborn kit for the next year. (maybe not that but godDAMmit.

(if charred I'd being kept off rc territory you should probably make a seperate thread and Bird will come kick the door down)
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:46 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:

Great. Charredpaw got himself kidnapped. Baring her bloody teeth in frustration, casting another glance at her clanmates and the rogues- the rogues were outnumbered. She didn't want to give Zephyr a chance to do anything to RiverClans most troublesome apprentice- although with the amount of fury Bird felt that Charredpaw hadn't followed orders, Zephyr would probably be more kind to Charred than she would when she got him back. Grunting out a curse she nodded curtly to Soulkit and hurried away to track Charredpaw and Zephyr down. She was going to kill that old man and then she was going to demote Charredpaw to newborn kit for the next year. (maybe not that but godDAMmit.

(if charred I'd being kept off rc territory you should probably make a seperate thread and Bird will come kick the door down)
(Shall I mention you in the Twolegplace thread I made of the mafia base?) Now, as all this was happening a small shadow loomed over Weaseltooth's grace and disturbed it before dragging the body away. The soft sounds of growling and almost... Something being skinned was heard before the grave was set back the way it was and that someone left.