Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old February 20th, 2024, 12:08 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

ೃ⁀➷ WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & malnourished black tom
with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X // @poppy

* this roleplay takes after riverclan's & thunderclan's recent battle
It had taken him a long time to reach RiverClan's territory. Mouse and Wolf had moved multiple times over the course of moons to where the journey home had been a challenge in itself. Despite it, the time had passed him in a blur — he knew not how long it had been. He had no way of telling when he had been trapped and even after he escaped, the weather was cold. The sun did not give him any warmth. It did not tell him when the day started nor ended.

Wormbite walked slowly, paws stepping quietly whilst he walked with a more prominent limp. Many new scars littered his haggard body, pink stark against thin black fur in addition to existing injuries. His ribs and spine jutted out, a gaunt frame. He had already been rather lanky but it had increased by tenfold. There was still a fire flickering in his eyes. He had to get back to Beanstar. To RiverClan.

He did not know what became of Daypaw. (or why help never came) He could not live without these answers. If he didn't return to them, then he wasn't a worthy warrior. The guilt would've consumed him. He had survived death, this would not take him. Even if he had a nagging headache that plagued him through episodes & a fogginess that clung to him.

He slept little when he was not traveling. A part of him could never settle down; to believe he was truly safe. If he focused too much on what happened in the Hole, it would rot inside him. He went through the motions. He checked behind him. Once, twice, thrice — he covered his tracks. (is there something hiding in the bushes? check, change your sleep location - ) He took care of himself on a bare amount.

It took Wormbite a while to find the scent of home; he almost doubted it but he followed through the shadows until the oriental was walking along the border. The taste of fish simmered in his mouth, jaws parted as he shuffled through the snow. Sniff, sniff. He wanted to cross the boundary, to speed home and return to some ..sense of normalcy. (if that was possible) Except that was foolish. He did not know how his return would be received.

He took a seat down across from the border, his thin tail wrapping around himself. Snow began to pelt down against him, causing more white speckles, some beginning to melt but as they begun to overlap but he was used to the bitter cold. To the wetness. His heart thumped, thumped, against his chest. After he had returned from his previous long departure, he had come to a different RiverClan but Wormbite knew surely Beanstar and Gingerfrost would keep its integrity.

So, he waited for a patrol to pass by.

And he waited.

and he waited.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:56 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

[ ¥ Birchbranch - Lyrebird's Lullaby ¥ ]
¥ A dappled light brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes. ¥ ]

(Considering the fact that this post was taken down, I'll have to repost it.)

!!! This post takes place before the Thunder v River battle as the patrol was sent out before the battle. !!!

Birchbranch launched herself into the calm - yet freezing - waters of the river.

Swimming strongly, the RiverClan warrior grabbed Mothcrash by the scruff as he fell into the slow currents.

She shoved him out onto the riverbank, Birchbranch herself following just behind.

[ @RoboPrism - A reminder that the patrol is due on the 24th (aka Saturday). Also, Catherine's Marigoldleap was excused from the patrol, so you do not have to mention her anymore. ]

Last edited by paris; February 20th, 2024 at 01:04 PM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 05:00 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Fallenwish collected some moss. [+2 moss]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:44 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ ¥ Birchbranch - Lyrebird's Lullaby ¥ ]
¥ A dappled light brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes. ¥ ]

(Considering the fact that this post was taken down, I'll have to repost it.)

!!! This post takes place before the Thunder v River battle as the patrol was sent out before the battle. !!!

Birchbranch launched herself into the calm - yet freezing - waters of the river.

Swimming strongly, the RiverClan warrior grabbed Mothcrash by the scruff as he fell into the slow currents.

She shoved him out onto the riverbank, Birchbranch herself following just behind.

[ @RoboPrism - A reminder that the patrol is due on the 24th (aka Saturday). Also, Catherine's Marigoldleap was excused from the patrol, so you do not have to mention her anymore. ]
Mothcrash sputtered out water, crawling farther onto the land glancing back to his rescuer.
"T-T-Thanks! S-Sorry... It's all my fault," he at last gained the strength to sit up. "I'm no good at climbing... I should've mentioned it s-s-sooner."
He shivered, even with medium fur, he was soaked to the skin.
"A-Are you o-o-okay?"
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 22nd, 2024, 04:53 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye nodded silently, following Owltalon’s gaze into the forest. She crouched and crept forward, carefully watching the frog for movement. Of course, she wasn’t about to pass it up, either.

Some blissful croaks came from the creature, but it kept quite still and gave no indication of being aware of its impending doom. Heroneye did her best to stay as light on her paws as possible, painfully aware of the sounds she made with each step. As she went, she began to diverge from Owltalon. If the frog ran from her, then maybe Heroneye would still have a chance and vice versa.

@Marigoldwhisper

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon crept softly through the undergrowth, small crackles of snow singing beneath her paws.

Frogs were slippery and quite fast, but also stupid, especially if it decided to wonder out of the water in this kind of weather.

She unsheathed her claw carefully, peeking over Heroneye's tall frame (PS: if she is tall lol).

She watched as the she-cat slowly drifted away from her. She flicked her gaze at the warrior curiously.

Perhaps it was some kind of tactic.

That's a good sign, Owltalon thought as pride filled her empty stomach. She must already be getting better.

Her heartbeat sped excitedly as she heard a few wistful croaks bounce off the trees, their rustling leaves singing back to them in response.

Owltalon twitched her tail patiently, watching the frog with wide unblinking eyes. She always liked that universal talent of having the ability to lock eyes on prey. It was amazingly useful in combat, but also somewhat of a disadvantage as other cats naturally had the same skill. Plus, with her blind eye, she got the short end of the stick. It was a good feat to have regardless. Made her feel more like she used to.

With a quick and experimental leap, she charged towards the frog. Unfortunately for her, noisy leaves yelped between her paws, causing the frog to leap in alarm.

Owltalon let out a hiss or regret. It saw them. Or, really, just her.

No matter, Heroneye's probably had something figured out.

It an attempt to secure a blow for the both of them, she quickly raced after it, blocking it's path of escape.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 22nd, 2024, 05:04 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 52 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Lionheart
Go With The Flow [Active]

"It's better than wandering until we find something," She meowed, casting a genuine look of worry between the two before dipping her head to Fadingsun, "Lead the way."

And so, Cherryswirl instead kept her eyes, ears, and nose peeled for any signs of fox ongoing in the area. The scent Fading had mentioned was, indeed, faint but still prominent enough in her nose that it was worth the investigation - in her mind at least. Claws extended into the hard soil below, Cherryswirl having to pull her paws up more forcefully as not to get them stuck.

[ Sooooo sorry guys!! Let's get this all done and dusted B) I'm fine with a fox attack! @Cherry~ | @Tiabirb ]

----------------------------------------

She... just... couldn't...

"HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA!" The warrior burst into laughter, no longer worried about scaring away the prey. She just couldn't help it! Sparrow's sopping, droopy face... the droplets falling off his whiskers on fur, and that poor heart-breaking look of soullessness on his face had Cherryswirl up in cahoots! "Ahhhh HAH - Sparrow-" She was trying to speak through each sucked-in breath, laughter taking over every word contagiously. If her face could go red, well, she'd look like a tomato.

"Sparrow!" She hooted with glee, "You look so ador- ehehe- adorably sad! I'm sorry! Heehee!" As she began to settle down from her laughter, the warrior pawed the fish beside her. Her grin was bright, eyes alight with amusement and happiness towards her old friend. Ahhh, she just couldn't help it! Giving her paw a few decent licks to try and wash away some of her own burning embarassment (from most definitely chasing the fish away), Cherryswirl finally settled enough to get out a normal sentence,

"Aw, Sparrow - why don't we head back to camp? I think I chased away every bit of prey in the area seeing your face like that. A fish each? Not a bad catch if I say so myself!"

[ I knew I was forgetting something!!! Sorry Mica !! @Micanomancy ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 23rd, 2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:35 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

She... just... couldn't...

"HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA!" The warrior burst into laughter, no longer worried about scaring away the prey. She just couldn't help it! Sparrow's sopping, droopy face... the droplets falling off his whiskers on fur, and that poor heart-breaking look of soullessness on his face had Cherryswirl up in cahoots! "Ahhhh HAH - Sparrow-" She was trying to speak through each sucked-in breath, laughter taking over every word contagiously. If her face could go red, well, she'd look like a tomato.

"Sparrow!" She hooted with glee, "You look so ador- ehehe- adorably sad! I'm sorry! Heehee!" As she began to settle down from her laughter, the warrior pawed the fish beside her. Her grin was bright, eyes alight with amusement and happiness towards her old friend. Ahhh, she just couldn't help it! Giving her paw a few decent licks to try and wash away some of her own burning embarassment (from most definitely chasing the fish away), Cherryswirl finally settled enough to get out a normal sentence,

"Aw, Sparrow - why don't we head back to camp? I think I chased away every bit of prey in the area seeing your face like that. A fish each? Not a bad catch if I say so myself!"

[ I knew I was forgetting something!!! Sorry Mica :heartbounce: !! @Micanomancy ]
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large fluffy dark brown tom with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl felt... better? When Cherryswirl laughed. Sure, she was laughing at him, and at his misfortune, but it seemed a little less embarrassing as her contagious laughter bubbled from his chest as well. He sighed, licking at his chilled shoulders, and trying to warm his soaked face with his paws. "Yes... probably for the best." He muttered, but there was a hint of a smile in his voice. If it had been anyone else, he would have slunk away in agony, but with his friend he felt like he would be alright.

He picked up his fish and began padding back towards the river bank. To camp, to warmth, and to pretending this never happened.

[No worries I kinda forgot too :,) - also the little expressions you have or your headers are SO CUTE]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:42 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

After hearing Bumblestar call off the battle, Fallenwish had almost turned back to the den, but that disn't change the injuries. She had hobbled out of camp as fast as she could, which wasn't very fast. Now she had found a patch of small red flowers, shaking the seeds into her paw, and then realized picking the flower would be easier, so she picked up two or three, then spotted a cobweb. To not waste anything, she stuck her paw to one. She hopped back to camp, going slowly but surely. [She is holding two poppies and a cobweb.]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:55 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Hermes slowly padded towards the territory, Soulkit and Snowflakekit chatting endlessly on either sides. He quietly sighed as he sat his great long-furred bengal butt down, waiting for a riverclan cat.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:32 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Hermes slowly padded towards the territory, Soulkit and Snowflakekit chatting endlessly on either sides. He quietly sighed as he sat his great long-furred bengal butt down, waiting for a riverclan cat.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush was just heading back to camp when his eyes fell on the strange cat sitting with two kits by his side. He shot a strange look at Hermes, but refused to make eye contact. He'd ever seen that cat before, what was he doing here? He didn't want to fight anyone, but he definitely knew this cat did not belong here. He sucked in a breath and confidantly (Or he thought he walked confidantly) walked over to the cat.

"W-What are you doing on RiverClan territory?" He tried to sound intimidating, but the words came out sounding cowardly. "A-And why do you have k-kits with you?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!