Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old March 16th, 2024, 09:20 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Patrolling alone was now more of a preference than ever before for Fadingsun. He just wanted to be away from it all- his sister's anger, his Clanmates' expectations and opinions, the whole thing that he still hadn't really processed. Stars, the camp had never felt stuffier before than it had over the past quarter moon.

It almost felt like he spent more time wandering around the territory than in the actual camp. He knew he'd need to fix that eventually, but he rationalized that for now it was better to keep the territory secure. It wasn't like he was never in camp, anyways; he stayed there through the night. Usually.

The sun was setting behind the horizon; it was time for him to loop back towards camp. As he began to set a brisk pace back in the direction he came, the scent of blood and ThunderClan hit his nose. What in the name of the stars? Was another squirrel invading their territory again!?

Claws unsheathing, the tom sprinted towards the source of this scent. Anger quickly turned into surprise as he was greeted not by a warrior, apprentice, or that pesky Bumblestar, but by a kit. A bloody kit, to be specific, and one that looked quite young.

Sheathing his claws, Fadingsun looked upon the kit with concern. It seemed like she had a few small punctures on her sides; had she been grabbed by a hawk? "My name's Fadingsun," he said gently. No need to get into the specifics of who he was. "You're in RiverClan territory. Did a hawk grab you?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 16th, 2024, 10:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard
she/her | riverclan | 36 moons

The newly made warrior had been out in the territory, exploring its depths a little. She was planning to hunt or collect some herbs if she came across them to boost RiverClan's storage. However, her attention was quickly directed towards a familiar scent. Brows furrowing she padded closer until she indentified... Dusklion. At first she thought the molly was just trying to dig a hole for her catches when she noticed a body. Her one amber eye widened, then quickly squinted in order to pinpoint the body. It was no one she knew.

She decided to not inquire yet, because she wanted to see more of what Dusklion was doing. Digging a grave for sure, but for who and how did they die? Wait. She knew how riled up Dusk had been in the past few days due to the announcement about her brother, so... maybe she'd let her anger out by killing someone. It's not like Mistyshard could not understand that strategy of letting rage out, but Dusklion was letting herself fall deeper and deeper into this trap set out for her. Jealousy could make monsters and Misty wouldn't let that happen with this loyal, determined feline.

Before she had a chance to reveal herself Dusklion discovered her. She had accidentally stepped on a few leaves which made too much sound, and now it was too late to go back to hiding. Dusk didn't seem particularly happy to see her. She supposed it was understandable. Either way, Mistyshard wouldn't let Dusklion's current mood get under her fur, because the warrior was not herself. She flanked the other cat and walked alongside her.

"Dusk... did you... were you the one the one who killed that cat?" she inquired with a tip of her head. "Not saying that I'm mad or anything. Y'know.. I get it. Sometimes rage can be... hard to control. You just need to get it out. Well, you don't need to hear that from me, probably. Sorry, I'm talking too much. Just know you have a shoulder to lean on if you need it, kay?"

[ @tally ]

Dusklion - RiverClan; Head Lionheart

Her question had the dark tabby flattening her ears, torn one twitching as she did so. Dusklion frowned, but couldn't muster up a snarl. It wasn't Mists she was angry at, no, but it was difficult to convince herself of that. Right now it felt like every single one of her Clanmates was on her brother's side. The "right side". "Yeah, I did," she answered pointedly, not bothering to hide it or sugarcoat it. "It was a ThunderClan rat. You'd rather I leave 'em alive?" No, Mists didn't - but Dusk felt like asking anyways.

The head lionheart's paws came to an abrupt half as she lifted her head to look at the scarred gray feline. A shoulder if she needed it? "I'm not some kit, Mists. I can take care of myself," came the biting response, irritability showing itself by the way her eyes narrowed. It wasn't that she was regretting her outburst at the meeting (except that she was…), but now it seemed cats were... scared of her almost.

Good. It seemed to mix well with the Rage within herself, the innate desire to prove that she deserved it in the first place. It being -

"'N I don't wanna hear any dung about how I should be thankful about my own. It's nothin' more than a consolation prize, 'n every cat knows it," Dusklion warned, though there was no real threat to her tone as the dark tabby continued walking again. Night was starting to fall over the forest and pretty soon the starts would start to glitter across the sky. She glanced up, debating on if she should even go back to camp or stay out here.

[ @starry - I DID NOT REALIZE YOU HAD RESPONDED I AM SO SORRY ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; March 27th, 2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:16 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Post Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to the apprentice with what he hoped was a reassurring smile, "Of course, if anything happens I am right here to help. I don't think you'll be needing it though." The tom spoke lightly as he slid from the water and up the soil away from the water, allowing Strawberrypaw full reign and independence.He looked up towards the sky for a moment, blue eyes catching the sun on its journey. With a soft hum, Seabreeze spoke up, "We'll only have time for just a couple more laps, I want to be in camp before dark."

Well, that was a full lesson wasn't it, all she needed now was to feel the current in the river so that she can understand the difference, though none of the basics of swimming changes-just how it feels to do so. Seabreeze focused his full attention on the apprentice as she entered the water. As he had spoken moments prior, the warrior wasn't worried, Strawberrypaw was a natural to swimming but still. The sandy grey-blue tom tensed his body and his claws sunk into the soggy soil beneath his bi-colored paws, ears perked and eyes focused. In case that something did go wrong-which shouldn't happen-Seabeeze will be right here nearby.
Fallenwish looked around for a few more seconds, but she only found one more piece of moss. Well, that sucked. She'd go back out later to find more. "
I found what I could,"
She said.

[+1 moss, total moss collected by fallenwish: 2 ] @alec

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:05 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
@Dolomedes @hades.

still grumbling to herself quietly she continued on, deciding to focus on the smells around her rather than her own personal thoughts and feelings on a cat she hasnt seen in moons. speaking of moons, it was a pity riverclan didnt attend this moons gathering..she had hoped to maybe get to know some cats after how badly last meeting had gone, just sitting in silence was lame and perhaps there were nice cats out there..but not this moon anyway.
almost too caught up in thought, despite what she had decided to do just a few minutes ago, she almost missed a plant she had only heard described once a few weeks back, a thistle like plant with yellow flowers and spikey leaves and stems. (rolled 2x for blessed thistle: 16, 20) she carefully inspected the plant she assumed to be blessed thistle, checking to see if it couldnt be anything else before picking two.
today seemed to be her lucky day, as the unmistakable smell of borage filled her nose and mouth, and she was able to spot some not even two tail lengths away. hairy stems and leaves, nice dark green colour though no flowers, which was certainly no surprise during leafbare, and they looked relatively healthy. (2x for borage: 20, 12) minkpaw quickly harvested the herb, carefully though rather quickly as she was getting kind of antsy, it was quiet around her with the exception of the stream gurgling and sloshing next to her but they were out with two warriors she neither particularly liked nor knew and the aftermath of the raid.. she just hurried on, turning to walk back to where she had split from the group to pick up more herbs along the way. (rolled 2x for chervil: 15, 9) chervil was hard to miss, for minkpaw at least, the plants mild sweet smell comforting and the leaves a familiar sight, it was welcoming to say the least. she picked some, skipping on digging up the root to leave the rest to grow for newleaf or when they needed more... and she also really didnt feel like digging at the moment.
herbs carefully stored between her jaws she returned to where they had last seen the other two before calling out, "im done, so if youre ready we could go back"

[8/8; total herbs: 2x daisy, 2x blessed thistle, 2x borage, 1x chervil)
(i forgot whos turn it is but i just noticed this is due tomorrow oup)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:27 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

★彡 StrawberryPaw 彡★
| She/Her | 8 moons | Purrks: N/A | Bisexual | Appretince |
Orange-coated tabby with a pinkish undertone and green eyes.
She was either wildly naive or dangerously intelligent.

@Theraphosa

Strawberrypaw felt a rush of excitement as she entered the water, eager to feel the current and test her skills. She could sense Seabreeze's watchful gaze on her, reassuring her that he was there in case anything went wrong. Despite not having Seabreeze as her mentor, she appreciated his guidance and encouragement. As she swam, Strawberrypaw marveled at how different it felt to move through the water compared to on land. The current tugged at her paws, and she had to adjust her movements to keep herself steady. But she quickly got the hang of it, and soon she was gliding through the water with ease.

When Seabreeze called out that they only had time for a couple more laps, Strawberrypaw felt a pang of disappointment. She was having so much fun that she didn't want to stop. But she knew Seabreeze was right - they needed to get back to camp before dark. With a final burst of energy, she swam back to shore and shook the water from her fur. ' ' Thanks for your help, Seabreeze,' ' she said with a smile. ' ' I feel like I've learned so much today.' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 18th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Fallenwish looked around for a few more seconds, but she only found one more piece of moss. Well, that sucked. She'd go back out later to find more. "
I found what I could,"
She said.

[+1 moss, total moss collected by fallenwish: 2 ] @alec

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Pawsteps approached Seabreeze from behind as the warrior was searching through a few trees into the distance, scanning for any more of the white flowers. Blue eyes made contact with Fallenwish's form as the she-cat informed him of her....find...which Seabreeze wasn't the most pleased with especially when they were so low in everything from the raid, but it would do. "Alright, if you could wait in the clearing where we started while me and Minkpaw finished up. Though please keep an eye out for more moss on the way, if you could." After that, Seabreeze gave the other warriors a small nod before padding off towards an area that he hadn't yet scanned through.

The sandy grey-blue tom's blue eyes trailed through the trees that opened up into another small clearing as he padded through it. Seabreeze raised his nose to the wind and opened his jaw to try and find a trail. Luckily enough, the clean scent of the flowers crossed his perception and Seabreeze was swift to follow the wind up through the clearing and into the grass beyond it before the white flowers flashed in his vision. Ah! Seabreeze purred to himself as he approached the plant, there were quite a few flowers on this one. Some of the flowers were frosted and dead but the others were bright and cheery. The tom reached down and bit off all of the bad flowers, tossing them to the side before carefully taking the new daisies besides the ones he already found. [Roll: 16!] One, two, and three! What a find! Especially, so soon out of leafbare. It was getting warmer and the flowers were starting to bloom but it was still far from the full swing of Newleaf. Seabreeze shook out his fur.

[+3 Daisies]

The warrior sighed around the flowers crowding his mouth before looking around for one last sweep, sure that he could hold a few more if he found some but no white flowers were found so Seabreeze decided to start heading back. On bi-colored paws, the tom cherry picked his way through the trees and back tracked to the starting place where he directed Fallenwish to wait to wait for Minkpaw then they could head back. Along the way, the tom made sure to grab some of the clumping moss along the trees, tearing the big pieces off and making careful care not to crash any of the flowers. Once he couldn't carry anymore was when the tom finally made a bee-line to the clearing.

[+3 moss]

Ah, it seems that Minkpaw beat him there and the warrior gave the apprentice a respectful nod. Then he examined what the molly was carrying, a pleased rumble of a purr built in his throat and Seabreeze gently placed his herbs on his front paws for a moment to address the cat, "You made quite the find. Thank you, it means a lot to me that you put so much effort into the patrol. Let's head back to camp and check in with Mistyshard." He hoped that Fallenwish didn't feel too bad, he thought to himself as he picked his finds back up and began to lead the patrol back to camp, but at the same time Seabreeze wasn't feeling too guilty about it.

Listening out for the pawsteps of his patrol members, Seabreeze led the small group back to camp.
[ Seabreeze tally: 8/8; 5 Daises, 3 Moss]
[I will make a post of Seabreeze returning to camp, checking in with Mistyshard, and delivering his herbs to the medicine den, I would appreciate if you could both make a post similarly after ]

[ @/hades. - Fallenwish | @alec - Minkpaw ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 18th, 2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 01:17 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

After her departure from the meeting, and in a hurry to put as much distance as she could between herself and her shattered dreams, Dusklion found herself breathless on the edge of RiverClan territory. Her paws had unknowingly taken her right to the edge, and in the distance she could spot the mountains that concealed the Starcave within. Tear-filled blue eyes stared at it wistfully before her legs shook and eventually gave out underneath her, sending her crumbling to the ground.

...And then the tears came. They came, cascading down her face like the waves lapped the shores of Lionsbeach. Ruthless and formidable, powerful and fluid. The sobs shook her entire body as Dusklion's claws curved into the ground. She wanted to scream, to yell. She wanted to curse the very stars that sat above her and rake her claws across the tapestry of StarClan, shredding it piece by piece. Anger that had built up and built up and built up finally seeped over the edge, spilling into her chest like sticky scarlet. It coated her insides and made her stomach roll with nausea. Soundless wails came from parted jaws as her eyes shut tightly, tail lashing behind her.

Everything hurt. Her paws from running, her eyes from crying. Her voice from ripping into the only cat that had been with her through thick and thin. As much chaos and torment that this jealousy and rage was causing her, it was nothing compared to the hatred she felt towards herself. Reality was crashing down now and it drowned out everything except one single fact; she wished her brother was here right now.

"...It hurts..."

Her whimpered words were stolen away by the breeze and overshadowed by the loud caw of a raven flying overhead. Sharp blue eyes glared up at the bird, snarling teeth barred and claws out ready to fight. But just as soon as it arrived it was gone. Dusk buried her face in her paws and whipped her tail out around her. The night was cold, but against her heated fur it felt nice, grounding in a way that nothing else was right now.

[ closed for now; may be open eventually ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 19th, 2024, 02:52 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Bumblekit
-She/her-AFAB-Questioning-Single-3 moons-Thunderclan-
Bumblekit looked back and forth. The hawk had swooped down and dropped her almost 10 feet from the ground. She'd landed on her shoulder right next to a puddle, probably from former rain. Her shoulder ached and cried with pain, right next to her eyes were gashes and scrapes from hitting all the branches from trees. Her pelt was scared and torn from being handled so roughly and her ears were mangled. She pulled herself up, coming to the conclusion that her left, front leg was at least somewhat broken somewhere. She didn't know where but she couldn't walk on it.

She was torn up, destroyed, when she looked in the water- she could barely recognize her own face. Sure, she was hurt, sure, she could barely walk, but everything was so blurry and she needed to get home. All she could smell was her scarlet red blood and fish. The reeking scent of fish. She must be in Riverclan, all the fish-scent. That's RiverClan scent. The fish scent. Bumblekit turned to face the puddle and dipped her snout in the water to wash the blood out of her eyes. Most of the blood had already died, she couldn't tell how long she had fainted. She rolled in the water to wash the wet blood off, and it worked, although reopening some scabs.

She sighed and sniffed again, but she was too deep into the fish-scent territory (which she was pretty sure was Riverclan-scent.) Her eyes darted back and forth, she probably smelled like a squirrel- what if she was found and they didn't let her go back? What if they sentenced her to death? What if she was given death berries? She looked around- maybe she could find some medicine-herbs? She looked around for dem' greenies. She wobbled over to some berries, they were blue and smelled like medicine. She sniffed them again. Juniper? No... what If they were... DEATH BERRIES??? She couldn't eat them!! She covered her nose, OH NO SHE WAS GONNA DIEEEEE WHY DID SHE SMELL IT??? Oh wait. You have to eat death berries to die. She scrambled away from the berries just in case a fish shoved them in her mouth. (A real fish, not a bad boy word for Riverclannies.) She sighed and lyed on a small pile of dead leaves. Maybe if she stayed here a little bit longer... some one would find her... and she could... survive... She mumbled as she fainted from her blood loss (again).

``Mmmnnmuubbbubble...`` She mumbled, ``I'm bumbleblbbblbl kmit... temmm sweeopp``

(OPEN)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 19th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:46 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Being out of camp was now more of a preference than ever before for Fadingsun. He just wanted to be away from it all- his sister's anger, his Clanmates' expectations and opinions, the whole deputy thing that he still hadn't really processed. Stars, the camp had never felt stuffier before than it had over the past quarter moon.

It almost felt like he spent more time wandering around the territory than in the actual camp. He knew he'd need to fix that eventually, but he rationalized that for now it was better to keep the territory secure. It wasn't like he was never in camp, anyways; he stayed there through the night. Usually.

He had been out here for quite some time; it was time for him to loop back towards where he'd split up from Mistyshard. She'd come out here to hunt, he just wanted to tag along to check the territory. As he began to set a brisk pace back in the direction he came, the scent of blood and ThunderClan hit his nose. What in the name of the stars? Was another squirrel invading their territory again!?

Claws unsheathing, the tom sprinted towards the source of this scent. Anger quickly turned into surprise as he was greeted not by a warrior, apprentice, or that pesky Bumblestar, but by a kit. A bloody, unconscious kit, to be specific, and one that looked quite young.

Glancing around, Fadingsun didn't see any signs of a struggle. Perhaps a hawk had dropped them here? Either way, she was in rough shape, and needed treatment fast. "Mistyshard!" he yowled, his voice echoing through the woods. "If you can hear me, I need help!"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 19th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Being out of camp was now more of a preference than ever before for Fadingsun. He just wanted to be away from it all- his sister's anger, his Clanmates' expectations and opinions, the whole deputy thing that he still hadn't really processed. Stars, the camp had never felt stuffier before than it had over the past quarter moon.

He had been out here for quite some time; it was time for him to loop back towards where he'd split up from Mistyshard. She'd come out here to hunt, he just wanted to tag along to check the territory. As he began to set a brisk pace back in the direction he came, the scent of blood and ThunderClan hit his nose. What in the name of the stars? Was another squirrel invading their territory again!?

Claws unsheathing, the tom sprinted towards the source of this scent. Anger quickly turned into surprise as he was greeted not by a warrior, apprentice, or that pesky Bumblestar, but by a kit. A bloody, unconscious kit, to be specific, and one that looked quite young.

Glancing around, Fadingsun didn't see any signs of a struggle. Perhaps a hawk had dropped them here? Either way, she was in rough shape, and needed treatment fast. "Mistyshard!" he yowled, his voice echoing through the woods. "If you can hear me, I need help!"

Bumblekit
-She/her-AFAB-Questioning-Single-3 moons-Thunderclan-

Bumblekit jolted awake after her 3 minute nap. She was pretty woozy and looked around sharply.

``WHO'S YOU?`` She was relieved to see a big cat. She didn't wanna die. ``Where am I? And why does everything smell like fish?``

She said, confused. She couldn't walk now. Her shoulder had gotten worse, she could tell. So Bumble simply stayed put, helpless to anything that might happen.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3