Last post by zozelen
Today 08:18 AM

Old August 26th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike tilted her head thoughtfully as Duskfeather spoke, replying afterwards in a contemplative voice, "That's true. Though, I'll never be as intimidating as a naturally large, tall, muscular cat. I've accepted that. But, you're right. My fur might add some intimidation factor since it makes me appear larger. Then again, it is soft and fluffy, which doesn't often inspire fear in the hearts of my enemies." Cloudstrike laughed at the absurdity of her remark, knowing and priding herself on the fact that she had no enemies. At Duskfeather's comment, Cloudstrike turned her sapphire pools onto the Riverclan warrior's sleek and short fur. "Perhaps not, but at least you can swim without the weight of a full other cat dragging you down!" The white cat mewed lightheartedly, making a fake exasperated expression that quickly dissolved into a smile. All thoughts of possibly fighting Duskfeather one day had fled from her mind, but somewhere in her brain, Cloudstrike already knew she'd never be able to hurt her friend. The she-cat found it hard enough to harm strangers, let alone someone she knew and genuinely liked. One of the many thoughts that crossed her mind in that moment was the hope that she'd meet Duskfeather again. They weren't done talking yet, but soon one or both of them would head back to the camp and get lost in other duties. The busy lives of warriors tended to sweep friends away from each other like a strong current, and Cloudstrike could only pray to Starclan that Duskfeather and her would remain close.

Cloudstrike contemplated Duskfeather's argument, finding herself nodding along with her words. "That makes sense, Dawn. I know it doesn't really hurt them and that their deaths are necessary sacrifices. I also know that it isn't really all that unfair since eventually the same will happen to us. But, I still find it difficult to kill them. They're just so cute! I don't think it will ever come easily. But, maybe it isn't supposed to..." Cloudstrike's voice was gentle and had a slight philosophical note to it. But, there was not a hint of anger or offense anywhere within it. In fact, she was rather confused by her friend's apology and she responded innocently, "You don't need to apologize, Dawn. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and just because ours differ doesn't mean one refutes the other." The ivory warrior gave Duskfeather a friendly smile to calm the other she-cat's worries. "I do agree with you that death shouldn't be feared or hated," Cloudstrike added, "When you die, you go somewhere better. Besides, living forever would be terribly boring and I'd imagine rather lonely.

Duskfeather's comment about pine needles made Cloudstrike laugh and she purred, "You get used to them." Her ears perked to better catch Duskfeather's description of Riverclan prey and she mewed, "It makes sense that you eat so much fish. I never knew that it helped to keep you're fur so sleek and water-resistant." That fact was common knowledge, and the forgetful she-cat most likely was told about it before, but as of that moment she didn't remember. After finishing her words, Cloudstrike rolled onto her back and closed her eyes, letting the sun shine on her belly fur. One of the odd she-cat's many quirks was that she liked laying on her back. She found it comfortable, and could stay there for hours, just dozing or watching her surroundings.
"Well you never know the muscles that might hide under that soft and fluffy exterior." Duskfeather purred out, but nodded. "But you're right,
not every cat is meant to be intimidating or even good at fighting. What is true however, is that every cat is good at something, and that applies to you too.
" Hearing the white she-cats remark about not having the weight of another cat dragging her down while she swam, she couldn't help but snicker and nod her head. "That's very true, I am grateful for that!" Sighing out a bit, the smile on her maw remained, her eyes momentarily looking up at the sky for a moment before focusing back on Cloudstrike. "Of course you have the advantage during leafbare, I imagine you're able to stay much warmer than I am, of course we could go back and forth with this all day, sure I'll be cooler in greenleaf and so on and so on,
what matters is that we are able to stay alive. Right? Long fur, short fur, doesn't matter, so long as we're still breathing and our heart is still beating, then the length of our fur doesn't matter. Just like our clans, we're all trying to survive under different circumstances, whether you're from my clan or not doesn't matter. If you're kind and friendly, then I can consider you a friend.
Or at least consider myself on friendly terms with you.
" Blinking about how much she had spoken, she awkwardly shifted her weight a bit on the pebbles, flicking her tail. "Er, I apologize, usually I don't ramble on like that."

Looking at Cloudstrike for a moment, Duskfeather tried to think of the prey as cute, as something other than what they were and found herself having a hard time of doing so. But regardless whether she could put herself in the other cats paws or not, she nodded quietly in understanding. "Yes, perhaps it was never meant to be easy for some cats. Just like for some cats fighting another isn't easy." Killing wasn't hard for Duskfeather, and sometimes she didn't like that, nervous that maybe one day it won't be just prey. But then again, her thoughts circled around death constantly, she was comfortable with it, comfortable with the idea of bringing another creature to the end, whether it be cat or prey. Of course she'd never share this with anyone, but she wouldn't have a problem with killing another cat. She wouldn't feel guilty, or upset, well, unless it was an accident and it was someone she cared about. But if it was someone who she didn't know, and fully planned on committing the kill, then she would hold no sorrow for them. No one knew she had these thoughts, and it was likely no one ever would.
Blinking a bit as she was brought back to the voice of the Shadowclan cat, she dawned an appreciative smile. "That... Is true. Thank you." Her head would nod again as Cloudstrike agreed with her statement about death, a clearly happier look now on the she-cats face.

"I imagine they harden your paws too huh? Since you say you get used to them." Flashing a grin, she did believe what she had asked, but at the same time she almost found it silly. A cats paws hardened by the very ground they walked on, by little pine needles. Was it really that far of a stretch?
"Ah yes, Riverclan's little secret! Except it's really.. Not that big of a secret, I just like to say it is since none of the other clans really eat fish." Snorting a bit, Duskfeather would roll her eyes and slowly sit up, fully turning to the stream now to stare into the water. It might look like she was doing just that, looking at the water, perhaps still intrigued by the beauty of the rhythm, but really she was just hungry. All the talk of fish and prey and what not had stirred up her hunger again.
"Are you still hungry?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:15 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Well you never know the muscles that might hide under that soft and fluffy exterior." Duskfeather purred out, but nodded. "But you're right,
not every cat is meant to be intimidating or even good at fighting. What is true however, is that every cat is good at something, and that applies to you too.
" Hearing the white she-cats remark about not having the weight of another cat dragging her down while she swam, she couldn't help but snicker and nod her head. "That's very true, I am grateful for that!" Sighing out a bit, the smile on her maw remained, her eyes momentarily looking up at the sky for a moment before focusing back on Cloudstrike. "Of course you have the advantage during leafbare, I imagine you're able to stay much warmer than I am, of course we could go back and forth with this all day, sure I'll be cooler in greenleaf and so on and so on,
what matters is that we are able to stay alive. Right? Long fur, short fur, doesn't matter, so long as we're still breathing and our heart is still beating, then the length of our fur doesn't matter. Just like our clans, we're all trying to survive under different circumstances, whether you're from my clan or not doesn't matter. If you're kind and friendly, then I can consider you a friend.
Or at least consider myself on friendly terms with you.
" Blinking about how much she had spoken, she awkwardly shifted her weight a bit on the pebbles, flicking her tail. "Er, I apologize, usually I don't ramble on like that."

Looking at Cloudstrike for a moment, Duskfeather tried to think of the prey as cute, as something other than what they were and found herself having a hard time of doing so. But regardless whether she could put herself in the other cats paws or not, she nodded quietly in understanding. "Yes, perhaps it was never meant to be easy for some cats. Just like for some cats fighting another isn't easy." Killing wasn't hard for Duskfeather, and sometimes she didn't like that, nervous that maybe one day it won't be just prey. But then again, her thoughts circled around death constantly, she was comfortable with it, comfortable with the idea of bringing another creature to the end, whether it be cat or prey. Of course she'd never share this with anyone, but she wouldn't have a problem with killing another cat. She wouldn't feel guilty, or upset, well, unless it was an accident and it was someone she cared about. But if it was someone who she didn't know, and fully planned on committing the kill, then she would hold no sorrow for them. No one knew she had these thoughts, and it was likely no one ever would.
Blinking a bit as she was brought back to the voice of the Shadowclan cat, she dawned an appreciative smile. "That... Is true. Thank you." Her head would nod again as Cloudstrike agreed with her statement about death, a clearly happier look now on the she-cats face.

"I imagine they harden your paws too huh? Since you say you get used to them." Flashing a grin, she did believe what she had asked, but at the same time she almost found it silly. A cats paws hardened by the very ground they walked on, by little pine needles. Was it really that far of a stretch?
"Ah yes, Riverclan's little secret! Except it's really.. Not that big of a secret, I just like to say it is since none of the other clans really eat fish." Snorting a bit, Duskfeather would roll her eyes and slowly sit up, fully turning to the stream now to stare into the water. It might look like she was doing just that, looking at the water, perhaps still intrigued by the beauty of the rhythm, but really she was just hungry. All the talk of fish and prey and what not had stirred up her hunger again.
"Are you still hungry?"
Cloudstrike laughed at Duskfeather's words and purred, "True, I could be hiding some big muscles!" The molly flexed for a moment, though the muscles still weren't visible through the fluff. They were there though. All warriors had at least some muscles due to the difficulty of life in the wild. Duskfeather's continued speech made Cloudstrike smile, "I know, Dawn. My talents don't necessarily lie in the normal warrior areas, but it doesn't bother me." Cloudstrike couldn't bring herself to maim another cat, and was therefore not the most skilled fighter, though she still passed. For all the reasons she revealed to Duskfeather, Cloudstrike was a poor hunter as well. However, she was far mor imaginative than most other cats and she was kinder than many others. Not to mention her lack of judgement. Cloudstrike smiled as Duskfeather agreed that her short fur came in handy when swimming. But, her ears perked after that as Duskfeather started talking about how everyone was an individual and as long as they were alive that was all that mattered. Cloudstrike started purring at the end and responded, "I consider you a friend too." It wasn't exactly what Duskfeather had said, but it was what Cloudstrike had heard so she responded as innocently as she ever did. "It's okay, Dawn. I tend to ramble at times too." Cloudstrike's smile was friendly and open, she wanted Duskfeather to know just how much she meant everything she said.

Cloudstrike watched Duskfeather as her friend responded to her words on prey. The she-cat nodded, "I find it difficult to hurt cats as well." Cloudstrike was simply a gentle, kind cat. She may have been very different from Duskfeather, but without insight into the other warrior's thoughts, she had no idea just how different. Even if she did, the warrior most likely wouldn't have judged her companion, seeing as she was not judgemental about anything. The innocent molly, couldn't bring herself to wish it was easier for her to kill. The ivory cat knew that it made life as a warrior much more difficult if one was averse to killing, but she couldn't think tha tStarclan wanted it to be easy.

"They can harden your pads, but as long as you don't stomp on them or spend every minute of the day on them, they shouldn't make your paws to callous." Cloudstrike meowed in response to Duskfeather's question, sticking her own paw out in her friend's direction to show her how soft it was. "I tend to walk lightly even when I'm not hunting, so my paws aren't too rough. But, I also know cats whose paws are so hardened that they could be rocks!" Her own comment, brought a chuckle out of her maw and she drew her paw back inward. "Oh, really? Maybe I heard it and just forgot." Cloudstrike mused, readily acknowledging her own forgetfulness. Another yawn escaped her and she closed her eyes for a moment. Once it passed, she focused the sapphire pools on Duskfeather and watched her as she stared at the water. Cloudstrike was preparing to ask what Duskfeather was looking for, when her friend asked if she was hungry. "Sure, I could eat!" Cloudstrike purred, feeling her stomach rumble at the thought of food.
Old August 26th, 2017, 09:50 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
{Shadowclan moved here because of the flood so...}
@Stormpelt
The tom made his rounds, keeping himself low to the ground. Aspen looked, eyes flicking left to right. Step by Step he walked across to a small stream. He took a few sips, laying down slightly. His fur was slicked down to his body, fur matted in blood. The small battle he had just one left him with many small scratches. But now the badger living in his territory had gone. Aspen took a small sniff, remembering the Shadowclan and Riverclan smell. The tom looked around,
hoping he wouldn't be found trespassing. He moved quickly, seeing a small rodent making it's way swiftly across the marsh. Step by Step, second by second.
The tom remained unhidden, until swift attacking any killing the prey. He laughed slightly, taking a bite and not bothering to hide himself.

Walking through the territory the Molly had a small scowl on her face. All she ate in Riverclan was fish, not that she had a problem with it...well she just didn't like it. She needed too hunt for something else as food such as a rabbit,mouse something too satisfy her hunger. Growling lowly under her breath her head leveled with her body as she trotted through the trees. Her black pelt hid her well as she hid in the shadows. Sniffing the ground her nose flared at a new smell. 'Who is this?', she asked herself. Her ears perked when she heard an unfamiliar laugh.
Who in the world is laughing and why couldn't she figure out the scent. Sniffing the ground once more only one word came into mind. Rouge. Crouching her body down slightly she slowly made her way towards the Rogue. One the cat came into view she wiggled her shoulders her muscles tensed slightly. Her round pupils turned into slits and she pounced onto the Tom.
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:41 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Hmmm... I think I might grow some fins or something." Wolfglare meowed, but still gruffly. He was joking around, but around cats he didn't know, he wasn't exactly the nicest of cats. But he was enjoying the feline's light and happy attitude. It reminded him a lot of his own brother, whom he got along with well. "Well, this mud is on our own territory as well. Riverclan just holds more water than our territory. That is not something I appreciate." He meowed, flicking a few drops of the said liquid off of his tail.
But she was right about Shadowclan not having time to go to war with another clan. And now, they certainly didn't have the energy. "Well, you know, I might always start a war on my own. I give off that kind of vibe." Wolfglare meowed, this time smiling a little bit. He turned to look at the she-cat walking beside him, taking in her features. Both of them were covered in mud, but her pelt didn't seem to be as thick as his.

His gruff, serious-sounding voice made the comment even funnier as Turtletail burst out in a fit of giggles. "Well, fins would be useful for our stay in RiverClan, I'll bet," she joked back once she recovered from her laughing. "Yeah, me too. Water's horrible! At least, when you aren't drinking it. I'd rather keep it in my body, not on it. At least I don't have a tail long enough to drag through this stuff." She gave her short tail a wiggle, glad that she had one less part of her covered in mud that, if it was long like most, would be. Usually she was insecure about it, but in this case, she was happy about it.
Turtletail rolled her eyes at his next words. "Oh come on, you aren't that bad. Look, you're even smiling!" It seemed to be the first time he let a grin show since she'd been talking to him, and she had to say, his smile looked nice. Not that she was going to say that out loud. Her pelt was a bit thinner than his, which had both advantages and disadvantages in this situation. Although the mud wouldn't be as hard to cleanse herself of as Wolfglare's would, her less thick coat didn't provide much warmth, and let the chilly mud and water easily soak through her fur.

Old August 27th, 2017, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw laughed slightly.
The tom simply gazed at her, awkwardly.
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom simply gazed at her, awkwardly.
Honeypaw twitched her tail as she gazed at him with a blank mind. (this is an awkward RP)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw twitched her tail as she gazed at him with a blank mind. (this is an awkward RP)
(It really is, please send help XD)

Herringpaw gazed at the other apprentice. "So... How's your training going?"He asked, after all, she had started after him, maybe he could help her with a few things. "What are you working on with your mentor now?" He added with a smile, trying his best to change the subject.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:25 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Walking through the territory the Molly had a small scowl on her face. All she ate in Riverclan was fish, not that she had a problem with it...well she just didn't like it. She needed too hunt for something else as food such as a rabbit,mouse something too satisfy her hunger. Growling lowly under her breath her head leveled with her body as she trotted through the trees. Her black pelt hid her well as she hid in the shadows. Sniffing the ground her nose flared at a new smell. 'Who is this?', she asked herself. Her ears perked when she heard an unfamiliar laugh.
Who in the world is laughing and why couldn't she figure out the scent. Sniffing the ground once more only one word came into mind. Rouge. Crouching her body down slightly she slowly made her way towards the Rogue. One the cat came into view she wiggled her shoulders her muscles tensed slightly. Her round pupils turned into slits and she pounced onto the Tom.
Aspen turned on his back, jumping up to face his attacker. "Hey!" He hissed, swinging his paw at the cat. "What do you want?!" He hissed. The tom unsheathe his claws. He narrowed his eyes, seeing a black she-cat in front of him.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(It really is, please send help XD)

Herringpaw gazed at the other apprentice. "So... How's your training going?"He asked, after all, she had started after him, maybe he could help her with a few things. "What are you working on with your mentor now?" He added with a smile, trying his best to change the subject.
Honeypaw shook her head," Trainings going good. My mentor's trying to help me hunting wise have a perfect arc in catching fish, and since Shadowclan is here, my mentor found a Shadowclanner willing to teach the both of us how to hunt land prey as it may one day save our lives."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:09 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Aspen turned on his back, jumping up to face his attacker. "Hey!" He hissed, swinging his paw at the cat. "What do you want?!" He hissed. The tom unsheathe his claws. He narrowed his eyes, seeing a black she-cat in front of him.

Rising too her hackles Stormpelt glared down at the Tom taking a step back avoiding his paw. "I should be asking you that question Rouge.", The Molly hissed. Her purly white teeth shines as the sun hit them. Her mignight pelt has rised her tail puffed up. She took a menancing step forward towards the tom.