Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:12 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 08:10 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 08:00 AM
Micanomancy's Cats!
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:51 AM
Turtlepaw's Training...
by paris
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
"Oh! Thanks." Wolfpaw did his study thing again, but he could find himself looking for the Medince cats. This time he didn't seem to interested in the deputies. Not looking back at his mother, his eyes looked at the sliverpelt. "Why does Starclan watch us? Don't they... take a break?" He asked, still not looking back. Maybe when the sliverpelt isn't so bright, they are taking a break? Why do we rely on them, again? I can watch myself, Starclan.

“Well, I mean, it’s not like StarClan is one cat. I like to think that your ancestors take turns watching over you. Sometimes they take breaks, and another cat takes over. I think... I think they watch over us so that they can just check on us. They... maybe they knew us while they were alive and just want to see how we’re doing. They want to make sure we’re okay. That we’re doing good. They also want to make sure we’re following the warrior code.” She gently glared at her son, knowing that he wouldn’t take that to heart. He needed to learn at some point that the warrior code was important.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:30 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Burningforest relaxed a little."Oh. Sorry if it was a weird question. I just heard tales about StarClan covering up the moon, but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say, since Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.[/QUOTE]
Coyotecry shrugged. "Yes," he meowed to answer the tom's question. "It's happens more times than I can count." He studied the clan leaders for a moment. "How many gatherings have you been to?" He asked, rather curious. He himself had been to more than he liked, but he knew it was important to socialize with other cats.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@Aquarius, Dewpaw, is this long enough?

Chirruppaw parted his jaws, letting the scents of all the Clans wash over him. Excitement fizzed in his paws, and he looked around eagerly for some cat to talk to. It was his first gathering, and he was eager to meet some new Cats. Before long, his gaze flickered over to a she-cat who looked about apprentice age. Padding over quickly, the tom weaved around the many cats until he stood infront of her. "Hi!" Chirruppaw meowed, happiness and eagerness dripping from his high-pitched mew. "I'm Chirruppaw! Who are you?" By her scent, he could tell she was WindClan. He knew there was a small riff between their two clans, but who cared. This was a gathering! The ThunderClan cat blinked, studying her. "How long have you been an apprentice for? Is this your first gathering? Do you know who all the cats are?" Questions flooded from his maw and he grinned, unembarrased. "I talk a lot. I think it runs in the family." He laughed at himself, even though his joke didn't seem very funny.

Definitely! I'll either reply tonight or tomorrow!
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionpaw paused,” Is Shadowclan back in there home? If so is the prey returning? Also...did you repair the dens? Sorry if this is like classified Shadowclan only info I’m asking about.” He meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Burningforest relaxed a little."Oh. Sorry if it was a weird question. I just heard tales about StarClan covering up the moon, but I didn't know if it had ever actually happened." He explained.
Did I leave a bad impression?Does this cat think I'm a mountain now?He quickly dismissed these thoughts and decided to see if his clanmate had anything to say, since Burningforest haven't really been letting him start a conversation yet.
Coyotecry shrugged. "Yes," he meowed to answer the tom's question. "It's happens more times than I can count." He studied the clan leaders for a moment. "How many gatherings have you been to?" He asked, rather curious. He himself had been to more than he liked, but he knew it was important to socialize with other cats.[/QUOTE]
Riverpaw thought for a second,trying to determine if the leader would be mad if she told."Yhea.The prey is returning and we are back in our homes.I think most of the dens are rebuilt now,but we are strengthening them in case a clan where to attack us." She explained,knowing this information would make them look stronger.

Burning forest thought back."I went to three as a apprintice,And this is my second one as a warrior so that makes five." He said."They all seem to turn out interesting and are alwase pretty tense at first,but I think this is probably the worst it's ever been." He explained.He wasent so nervous at He other gatherings,but this one seemed different,and he didn't know if it was just the tension or something else.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 15th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail padded into the clearing after his leader, smiling to himself. He'd been chosen for the Gathering, again! He could see Ravenwing and Palegleam and Snowwhisker and... Oakenshade! The black and white tom's grin grew wider at the thought of the level-headed tom he'd met on the border days ago. It was rare he would find a cat who could excite him like this; he'd prepared a whole bunch of mind games just for this!

I wonder if he likes riddles? I hope so, I've got some good ones! He noticed a large cluster of RiverClan cats and wondered if the warrior was among them. Hesitating slightly, he started towards the group, hoping Blazingstar wouldn't mind him talking to another Clan despite the tensions between them. They had no particular problem with RiverClan, but the feelings of his Clanmates towards a certain other Clan would most likely ward off most enemy Clanmates. Stop thinking about that. There's a truce tonight, so there won't be any fights. Now, where is Oakenshade?

@Undercover
(Wanna fight together when the Dusk Syndicate shows up?)
Oakenshade looked around, his paws folded neatly beneath him. As he scanned the clearing, a memory hit him. Breezetail! He liked talking with the WindClan warrior, and hoped to see him at the gathering, where they could talk without getting punished. Standing up, the large warrior shook out his tawny fur and cleared his throat. Looking around, the tom began to weave through the crowd of cats, occasionally murmuring a polite "excuse me." And "pardon me, but I must get through."

Finally, the dark tabby top stopped a few tail lengths away, trying to search through the sea of cats. Suddenly, he spotted the WindClan tom cat a few ways away. Hurrying over, the string RiverClanner kinked his tail in greeting, a smile evident on his maw.
"Breezetail," he purred. "It's good to see you again! All is well in WindClan, I suggest?"

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Definitely! I'll either reply tonight or tomorrow!
Great! I look forward to it.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:37 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Open Roleplays]

[Tc]
The golden tabby practically skipped into the opening, his fur shining as brightly as the sun itself, a huge smile plastered on his maw. He loved gatherings, he loved meeting new felines, new potential friends. He had met a few acquaintances here, most of them Windclan, which made him incredibly happy. He happily made his way to a open spot and sat himself down, his ocean colored hues danced with excitement, yet at the same time they gleamed with worry. The pure anger that had been happening between Windclan and Thunderclan worried the tom, he had many friends in Windclan, and he was positive that the two clans wouldn't be able to handle it if a war broke loose, especially with so little food the two were finding.
Dayhum wrapped his tail around his paws and twitched his little pink nose, watching all the felines around him with curiosity, wondering who would pad up to him and strike up a conversation. Someone he knew, or would it be some one new?
(I think this is the perfect time to rp Dayhum and Tawnystream ^^)

Tawnystream watched around closely, breathing in the salty sea air. She loved the beach, as much as she loved the cave near the sea she spent a few moons in with her mother and littermate. Though, she knew this gathering would not be peaceful, considering.. WindClan and all. The dilute calico observed the gathering, sitting nearby to where the leader's were sitting, though near cats conversations. She wasn't eavesdropping. No, she was just observing, though conversation was sorta what she wanted to do. With a clanmate, or not a clanmate. Tawnystream was more worried about WindClan, than anything else. She knew she was half-clan, she knew that. Though, no cat thought that was the case. Perhaps, it was.. way much better that way. What if she met her father in battle? What if he knew she was her kit? Would she knew? Tawnystream didn't worry about these question. Not really all that much.

[OPEN]
Mossdrop stared around the gathering, her yellow dandelion hues narrowed down to slits, well.. almost. Her long, thin tail lashed as she glared, daggers down at the clearing. She was itching to fight WindClan. Not because they so called 'killed' one of the clan's warriors. She.. knew the truth. No, she just wanted to fight, she was tired of sitting around, doing just hunting, and patrolling absolutely nothing, particularly. It would be interesting. A war, Mossdrop was.. technically excited. The adrenaline, the swiftness as warrior's fought. She was a fighter at heart. It was in her blood, in her veins. But.. she was also worried about her kits. They were apprentices, and the fight, if their 'was' one, would be their first. And, could be their last. Of course, every mother worried about their kits. Mossdrop was the type to hide it. She wasn't the type to show her worry anyways.

[OPEN]
Alderscreech was grooming her fur, eyeing her son from up above with a close watch. She hoped Blazingstar would make the right decision tonight, she really did. And, that the gathering went well. The fact that.. she convinced him to let her come to the gathering. She knew her kits would be just fine, she wasn't really worried about them either. Well, maybe a little. But still. They were a tough bunch, she didn't need them to be watched over every single second. The ginger tabby wasn't like that, anyways. She was stubborn, sassy queen, who wouldn't take no from her son. She chuckled good humoredly as she thought, amber optics filled with amusement, as they drifted to look at all the cats having conversations, her tail flicked.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:38 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

“Well, I mean, it’s not like StarClan is one cat. I like to think that your ancestors take turns watching over you. Sometimes they take breaks, and another cat takes over. I think... I think they watch over us so that they can just check on us. They... maybe they knew us while they were alive and just want to see how we’re doing. They want to make sure we’re okay. That we’re doing good. They also want to make sure we’re following the warrior code.” She gently glared at her son, knowing that he wouldn’t take that to heart. He needed to learn at some point that the warrior code was important.
Wolfpaw didn't take notice of her gentle glare, " I can watch myself," He said his thoughts. Letting out a snort of some amusement at Starclan, " Then don't they just tell us! I mean the omens or all that Medince cat stuff, can't they just tell us instead of leading us on a useless trip?" Wolfpaw asked. He didn't exactly care about borders, clans, and the code at all. Yeah, Yeah he was trained for it, and he would cause some trouble if he ever broke the code or cross borders. We don't need borders, can't we all just share? He looked where territory was untouched, wondering what lay across there. "Can't we just remove borders and live together like one big clan?" Wolfpaw muttered, not knowing he said it outloud.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[open !! please @ me, don't quote, thanks !]

a feminine, ginger-and-white tom padded into the clearing, his ears lowered in disdain. he hadn't wanted to come to the gathering, having much rathered stay in his den and sleep. honey-toned eyes glared at anything that came within their way,
a barely audible growl emitting from the tom. his name was honeyfall.
he clawed at the ground, his lips curled in an annoyed scowl. shadowclan, windclan, thunderclan. those were all he could see so far. his tongue flicked out to swiped across his maw, ginger tabby fur bristled. tension oozed from the leaders, while it seemed to radiate darkness and hostility from the other felines around him.
honeyfall blinked, sliding into the shadows as he watched those around him, talking and sharing what had happened over the past moon. he sniffed and curled in upon himself.
his gaze darted from side to side, breathing slow and steady. he resisted the urge to hiss and lash out at anyone who got too close for comfort, back arched and tense. he was prepared to lunge at any moment, a churning sensation within his gut. he would escape the gathering before the peace broke— he knew it would. common sense could show the awaiting battle within the clans, and he wanted nothing to do with it.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Burning forest thought back."I went to three as a apprintice,And this is my second one as a warrior so that makes five." He said."They all seem to turn out interesting and are alwase pretty tense at first, but I think this is probably the worst it's ever been." He explained. He wasn't so nervous at the other gatherings,but this one seemed different,and he didn't know if it was just the tension or something else.
( @Swiftheart (Is his name Burning Forest or Burningforest?))
Coyotecry listened as he watched the leaders, his gaze unwavering. "Yes," he agreed. "It's probably the riff between us and WindClan. It tenses things up." He frowned and looked over at Burningforest. "There had better not be a battle." He muttered, half to himself. "And if there must, let's at least wait until tomorrow." He may not believe that StarClan would intervene physically, but they could still send clouds and end the gathering for tonight.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.
Closed Thread