Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old November 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

What am I thankful for?
@ScarredSecrets For putting up with me and my "crazy, lunatic, match, glow stick loving, scared of hairdryers" OCs
@ladybugg03 for being an amazing friend and 'sister'

and I thankful for whoever I roleplayed with and I consider you all my friends! My life had taken a rough turn right before I joined WCO, and I one night I just ( on a whim) looked up "Warrior cats roleplaying sites" and this site popped up and I read the welcome page. I signed up and I'm so happy and Thankful I did because if I hadn't.... I don't know where I would be right now. I didn't have any friends when I joined, and now... you all are more than friends, you are pratically family. My Warrior cats loving, roleplaying family.

Last edited by Bracken12; November 26th, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

I know this is super late, buuuutt...
I am thankful for stumbling on her during my quest for a chronologically ordered list of warrior books way last summer, and @Myik who was my first ever roleplay buddy. I am also thankful for @Okapi, @Raven hollow, and @Swiftheart, who I most likely am the only one who considers us a small group that can't stop interacting with each other (at least, with me). I am grateful for my 4 cats who avoid me at all costs, except for Rolo. I am grateful for my mom, dad, and brother, all with their little quirks. I am thankful for all the animal shelters out there for showing me my true passion: animals. I love you all!
Waffle.

Old November 26th, 2017, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
I know this is super late, buuuutt...
I am thankful for stumbling on her during my quest for a chronologically ordered list of warrior books way last summer, and @Myik who was my first ever roleplay buddy. I am also thankful for @Okapi, @Raven hollow, and @Swiftheart, who I most likely am the only one who considers us a small group that can't stop interacting with each other (at least, with me). I am grateful for my 4 cats who avoid me at all costs, except for Rolo. I am grateful for my mom, dad, and brother, all with their little quirks. I am thankful for all the animal shelters out there for showing me my true passion: animals. I love you all!
Thanks so much!I'm thankfully to have met you to,and to havee someone so good at roleplaying to roleplay with(because i make so many grammer mistakes and everything XD)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Thanks so much!I'm thankfully to have met you to,and to havee someone so good at roleplaying to roleplay with(because i make so many grammer mistakes and everything XD)
As if! You seem to have a reply to anything I come up with. You are a fountain of ideas!
Waffle.

Old November 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

this is late but @woly and @Crow mean the world 2 me and i'd be dead without them i love you guys so much w all my heart okay
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:48 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Thank you. If I had the patience, id mention everyone on WCO.
I did forgot two special souls who I care for dearly (sorry I forgot you two)

@Mayflower you are so sweet, so kind, so caring I couldn't imagine a WCO without you.

@Rivergold we watched Silverclaw and Cucumberpickle take their first steps, open their eyes, walk together. We Roleplayed there apprenticehood together. And now, Cucumberpickle has proposed to Silver. I'm glad I got to watch my erritating baby grow up with you.
....but.... we didn't rp their apprenticeship....(I forgot entirely about Silverpaw and just made her into Silverslash ^^')

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old November 27th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

@meraki Thank you for being so caring to everyone and being so kind and caring! *Works to hold back tears*

@Araki Thanks for being awesome and existing!

@Queenie Thanks for RPing with me and making me happy! *feels my eyes start watering*

@Doodle Thanks for RPing with me and being a kind, compassionate user on WCO.

@Swiftheart Thanks for RPing with me and being nice and friendly!

@Teggy You are so kind and friendly and your sweet messages on my VM page you ocassionally leave are so touching.

*starts crying* I made it so far before crying

@dyce You may be new and stuff, but you still make me feel important and special on WCO.

@Agnate I know we use to have our feuds and all, but still you are special to me.

@blue jellie Your an oldie like me...

*Starts flat out balling out of control*

@Brooklyn Trees You always were nice to me, even on the old site when I was annoying. I can hardly find my words, I’m getting choked up, you mean the world to me.

*dies of crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took a quick break to calm my tears

@Celestial You are so sweet. And I love Passionblaze....Gah I don’t know how to explain everything I feel about you (not bad) *feels my heart swelling*

@Dovekit12 You are so nice and friendly. I couldn’t imagine a universe without you.

@Empress Of Evil You are an amazing petite-moderator (play with words) you are in my top 100 (lol it’s a way off saying I don’t pick a fav.) *starts tearing up*

@Ennard You are...* wipes tears* amazing, *hiccups* smart, *inhales to control my emotions* beautiful, *tears up more* compassinate, *sniffles* and an amazing Roleplayer. The list would go on, but I’m tearing up enough it’s hard to read what I’m typing.

@Ever You helped me become a good RPer. Th-Thankyou. *Realizes I’m stammering and starts crying for real*

@Floa Your art is amazing and you are so nice...

*wipes tears* Dun worry guys...I’ll live, I think?

@JaxenAmethyst Your someone I can talk to, argue with, chat with ect. Thanks

@Koalabear360 You are so kind and nice and “innocent” (forgive me on that). I find you adorable and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you.

*starts hard-core crying*

@Leo the Loke You have been one my BFFs forever Hollydawn, Boba Fett....

*dies crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a breather I gotz this *acts confident going into something I’ve failed at doing 100 times now, writing emotional letters*

@littledragon0625 Thank you for introducing me into fanclans and non-warrior RP. I can’t find the words for that.

*Screams for succeeding*

@mapledash Thank you for being my friend and I remember you have brown hair and are a guy named after a MLP.... *feels my chest swell up*

*Breathe Oka, only 155 more notes to write...you gots this*

@Mauve You are new yes, but you hold a special place in my heart. *blows nose*

@Masked Bandits You are humorus and deserve the world.

@Mousy You. Created. The. Game. Called. Murder. In. Winkclan. What. More. Can. I. Say. But. THANKYOUSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOMUCHO!
*tears up and screams*

@Myik Your awesome and deserve a bright future!

@Myst You are so sweet and kind!

@Rainbowmist You are so gentle and polite!

*You gotz this Oka, only 9 oldies you can do this*

@PeaFlower You are so nice for applying to my finders and being in Dragonclan with me....

*SCREAMS to get an adreniline rush, short term. Obviously*

@PokeCat You are an awesome user and deserve to live forever...without pain ofcourse!

*feels blood flowing in my veins and my heart pounding*

@Raven & Co Thank you for RPing with my for many moons/months.

*freaks because the adreniline rush is fading*

@Serendipity I love your username first off, second you helped me with my first steps such as making a two sentence RP or my first week without getting banned/referal on WCO.

@Skye You joined at the same time as me. You were my newbie partner, we helped eachother through staffles and RP.

@Snake You are nice and polite

*braces myself for tears*

@starfall You have Fallenstream who loves Hollowkit (or opposite) and you are so kind as a human.

@~Breadsticks~ You are awesome.

@~Truely Blue~ You are kind!

I DIDN’T CRY! *starts crying*
Thank you so much! I am Thankful for you too! You are nice, even when Im confused. Thank you for roleplaying with me!
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
....but.... we didn't rp their apprenticeship....(I forgot entirely about Silverpaw and just made her into Silverslash ^^')
I thought we did 1 apprenticehood RP?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"
I really don't know how I'm gonna do that. Gosh. I can't think of anything ...

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King and @Rose Queen for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean and @mompaws accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , @Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive.

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post
(This is late but I was busy Christmas Decorating all day XD)
I am thankful for @RosePelt145 because you are my virtual mom. You talk me out of stuff and monitor my online conversations XD
I a man thankful for @Raven & Co because you listen to my rants even though they are seemingly pathetic at times
I am thankful for @Ryder because you helped me start and end a life of an OC. Thank you for helping me develop and kill my first OC.
I am thankful for @Cheshire cat because you have been there for me to talk to and roleplay with when I’m extremely bored.
I am thankful for @Silentshade for roleplaying with me and giving my OCs meaning.
I am thankful for @GyreHaze for talking to me and roleplaying with me.
I am thankful for @Burnpaw for keeping up with my insane typos and craziness. Our characters have come a long way!
I am thankful for @Hopekit for editing my stories and being my friend.
I am thankful for @Okapi because you roleplayed with me and spoke to me.
I am thankful for @FadingEchoes because you share the same interests with me and understand me. It’s like we are one person.

But most of all I am extremely thankful for @Rose Queen and @Mad King, for creating this site.
Awwwwww thanks guys!
(This is very late sorry.)
I'm thankful for @Hallowed Echo for being my oldest and closest friend.

I'm thankful for @ScarredSecrets for being a fellow fan of basically all of my nerdy interests.

I'm thankful for @Okapi for being so open to start roleplays with me. Lobsterbreathe and DewShine are one of my favorite ships.

I'm thankful for @PeaFlower for having such great art skillzzz.(I can't wait for Essie and Romeo! I'm sure it will be great.)

I'm thankful for @Constellation for so willingly roleplaying with me, even though they're much better than I am. Essie and Romeo are my favorite plot Ocs.

I'm thankful for @Zero to Hero for having such interesting OCs!

I'm thankful for @ladybugg03 for being a fellow Once Upon A Time fan!

I'm thankful for @Ennard for having interesting characters, and always being willing to jump in a roleplay!

I'm thankful for @Undercover for being the first person to roleplay with me in the main clans.

And as always I'm thankful for @Rose Queen and @ Mad King for being such awesome admins. And all the moderators and mini moderators![/SIZE][/FONT]

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:50 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Awwwwww thanks guys!
(This is very late sorry.)
I'm thankful for @Hallowed Echo for being my oldest and closest friend.

I'm thankful for @ScarredSecrets for being a fellow fan of basically all of my nerdy interests.

I'm thankful for @Okapi for being so open to start roleplays with me. Lobsterbreathe and DewShine are one of my favorite ships.

I'm thankful for @PeaFlower for having such great art skillzzz.(I can't wait for Essie and Romeo! I'm sure it will be great.)

I'm thankful for @Constellation for so willingly roleplaying with me, even though they're much better than I am. Essie and Romeo are my favorite plot Ocs.

I'm thankful for @Zero to Hero for having such interesting OCs!

I'm thankful for @ladybugg03 for being a fellow Once Upon A Time fan!

I'm thankful for @Ennard for having interesting characters, and always being willing to jump in a roleplay!

I'm thankful for @Undercover for being the first person to roleplay with me in the main clans.

And as always I'm thankful for @Rose Queen and @ Mad King for being such awesome admins. And all the moderators and mini moderators!
♥️♥️Love rping with you!