Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 24th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for

@Akari you always bring a sense of sophistication and intelligence to every one of our RPs and you've motivated me to up my game.

@Okapi well, what can I say (because I said it already but you mentioned me 4 times so you deserve another one from me) you're fun Out of character and I relate to you and we've always got eachother's backs and we've never RPed together which is mad but I prefer you the way you are not a character you make up...

@Swiftheart one of my oldest friends here...You're one of the people I've RPed most with and I enjoy seeing Fleck and Fox interact every time. It will never get old.

@~rattlesnake~ You're also one of my oldest friends on WCO and I have also RPed a lot with you. You gave a home to 3 of my very special babies; Gleamkit, Shinekit and Acornkit and I will never forget you for it. I will also never forget the Joy I felt for you when I saw Wheatfur on the allegiances for the first time.

@Bad Wolf I have also RPed loads with you and I have enjoyed every moment of Shine and Phantom's story. I loved making the plots and ideas with you.

@Queenie you've allowed me to bring my characters to life and RP them the way try were intended to be RPed.

@Mousy It is clear that everyone loves murder in Winkclan as do I. I am missing you terribly and I hope you read this if you come back one day. Also, Loki

@Sage we've never really talked much or RPed but you adore Shawn as much as I do so I'll let it slide XD

@Ludicrous Lunacy you were there near the beginning and thanks for putting up with all my drama and crybaby moments...and I'm sorry if I ever yelled at you it was cause I got confused and thought you were someone else

@Crybaby (At the Disco) Fellow crybaby.

@PeaFlower you mentioned me so I think it's only fair that you deserve one back

-------------------

AND NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE OF ALL

@Mad King and @Rose Queen

WCO would not be here and would not be the fantastic place it is without you both. I hope you will continue to do great work in future.
If there's anyone who has not added these two to their lists please do so because they deserve as much respect as the next person. And to moderators
@Jingle @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; November 24th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

oh wow this is a bit overwhelming

First of all I'm thankful for my family, who even though we fight will always be there for me. Even if it is just to answer questions about video games.

I'm thankful for my two feline siblings who even through some scares and some troubles, are always there to wake me up at 5:00 in the morning for food.

I'm thankful for my baby, Willow, who even though she might claw up my body and stick mice and other sparkly things into extremly random places, I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.

I'm thankful for @tinyalienboy who even though he pretends to ignore me on here, he makes me happy everyday with his laugh and make me want to go to school just so I can see him make a total fool of himself (ps- im infatuated with you ;])

I'm thankful for @Okapi who makes our roleplays super interesting and fun, even though I take forever to reply.

I'm thankful for @starfall, who offered up a roleplay that I would only dream of within the first week that I came back. Also, sorry for taking so long to start our rp.

I'm thankful forevery single person on here who through making stuipid and crazy stuff just makes my day better.

Also, very thankful for food. Nuf said.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

Talking Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
I am thankful for

@Akari you always bring a sense of sophistication and intelligence to every one of our RPs and you've motivated me to up my game.

@Okapi well, what can I say (because I said it already but you mention me 4 times so you deserve another one from me) you're fun Out of character and I relate to you and we've always got eachother's backs and we've never RPed together which is mad but I prefer you the way you are not a character you make up...

@Swiftheart one of my oldest friends here...You're one of the people I've RPed most with and I enjoy seeing Fleck and Fox interact every time. It will never get old.

@~rattlesnake~ You're also one of my oldest friends on WCO and I have also RPed a lot with you. You gave a home to 3 of my very special babies; Gleamkit, Shinekit and Acornkit and I will never forget you for it. I will also never forget the Joy I felt for you when I saw Wheatfur on the allegiances for the first time.

@Bad Wolf I have also RPed loads with you and I have enjoyed every moment of Shine and Phantom's story. I loved making the plots and ideas with you.

@Queenie you've allowed me to bring my characters to life and RP them the way try were intended to be RPed.

@Mousy It is clear that everyone loves murder in Winkclan as do I. I am missing you terribly and I hope you read this if you come back one day.

@Sage we've never really talked much or RPed but you adore Shawn as much as I do so I'll let it slide XD

@Ludicrous Lunacy you were there near the beginning and thanks for putting up with all my drama and crybaby moments...and I'm sorry if I ever yelled at you it was cause I got confused and thought you were someone else

@Crybaby (At the Disco) Fellow crybaby.

@PeaFlower you mentioned me so I think it's only fair that you deserve one back

-------------------

AND NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE OF ALL

@Mad King and @Rose Queen

WCO would not be here and would not be the fantastic place it is without you both. I hope you will continue to do great work in future.
If there's anyone who has not added these two to their lists please do so because they deserve as much respect as the next person. And to moderators
@Jingle @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil
Thanks so much!Same to you!(don't know what else to say)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

@Serendipity I love your username first off, second you helped me with my first steps such as making a two sentence RP or my first week without getting banned/referal on WCO.
Oh god thank you <

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:32 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

i suck at this stuff, but i'm giving it my all...

there are people here - you know who you are - that i love very dearly <3

the end
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:49 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mine is kinda pathetic.
I’m greatful for a roof over my head, water, food (good or not), having a good private school (despite the fact I dislike going to school), having friends, WI-FI, WCO as an entirety (I don’t have the time to mention everyone on WCO lol) and these members of WCO: @~rattlesnake~ @Charmer @Ryder @.:Blue Wishes:. @BluBunnie @Undercover @Cherish Cat @Fern @Random Melchester or @Random Melody (IDK which you are now) @Duskflight @Jingle @Mad King @fenic! @AbsurdJinx @Rose Queen @Beau
And the ppl who helped me become myself(some who are gone) @Cloudy @Nighty @Lichen @Crow @Zero to Hero @Gusty @woly @Shadomaru @Duckie @Fallowstar @Deceptionstar @seasalt @Flameleaf @Shoes @Insert_Username_Here (IK some of them left WCO still...). @And everyone one else here!

@~rattlesnake~ Thank you for being a friend to me. When Wheatfur had an apprentice finder, you remembered to mention me to let me know it started.

@Charmer you are willing to assist me in plots that require Shinefang and are a kind person all around.

@Ryder When I returned from my hiatus you were one of the first ppl willing to RP with me, and that means a lot to me.

@.:Blue Wishes:. You are kind and are a smart person.

@BluBunnie you are kind, caring, and make me feel important on WCO.

@Random Melody you make me tear up (no it’s not a crush it’s your personality) you let my character kill Snowstar, you welcomed me when I returned from my hiatus way back before WCO became WCO. You’ve always been a friend to me *sniffles* I’m stopping because I’m tearing up.

@Duskflight you always have been my local buddy, (lez pretend we found out without breaking rules) you are kind and hard-working and I hope your at the college of your dreams now.

@Undercover You are the person who brightens my day. You are active and are the best roleplay partner in Shadowclan I could ask for.

@Hawkstar You always welcome me into your fanclans and it’s so kind.

@Fern You help with out Goldenstep X Lynxsky family tree and are active it means alot to me...

@Jingle You give me meme gifs, (click the spoiler to see it) you pranked me on that video call *blows nose from crying so hard* by not telling me your camera was on...oh well, you only saw my ear...and me in a swimsuit. *laughs until I cry* Well...love dirt or whoever you love. You are the reason I am me.

@Mad King You use to toment me by making my profile pink for fun, you keep me inline with my behavior, and are an awesome staff member. Even though I have a fear of PM’s now

@Rose Queen You always have been there, I might have feared you for most of my time here, but I learned to care for you...discovered your not a robot, and shipped you with Mad King.

@fenic! You are so corny (humor wise) and are such a good Mini-Mod and I’ve always thought you’d go far in your WCO life, and I was right. Having Russetstar and being a mini-mod. I couldn’t be more proud unless you became site owner (BTW when are you doing RC ceremonies)

@AbsurdJinx You are a close friend to me and help me know what’s wrong and right. I couldn’t stand WCO without you!

@Beau You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.
@Crybaby (At the Disco) You are amazing and beautiful and such a good RPer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m taking a sobbing break before continuing lol.

@Cloudy When I was a new member of WCO you took it apon yourself to help tutor me through PM to help me become a better roleplayer

@Ocean You were so kind and caring. How could I forgot you. I miss you so much. I hope you one day visit WCO and see this message awaiting you.

@Nighty You helped me practice adding detail to characters for applications and calmed me when I applied for an HR (which I’m yet to get) and I’m ever so greatful for everything.

@Lichen Wow. I’m tearing up already on you. You brought the sunshine into my world. I was a low unknown member of WCO when you found me and made me feel special and important. You are the reason I’m active on WCO and well, popular. *has a crying fit* I hope all is well for you.

@Crow You were the nicest staff member ever, when you were a staffle. You cared for us and understood we were human and made mistakes. You forgave. I couldn’t be more thankful. You roleplay well and I admire your roleplaying ability, I look up to it.

@Zero to Hero Zerosight has always made me all sappy. So, thank you for creating Zerosight. Then, thank you for creating Surgestorm so Yellowpaw can think she’s discovered the meaning of life and fall in love with Surge (who’s waaaay to old her) You as a human are nice and caring, your friendly and welcoming to others. You are so amazing, I don’t know what I’d do in a WCO universe without you. Also, I’m impressed you were the last to go from two HR’s to 1 HR. And you’ve had Surgestorm longer than any HR’s been on the leaderboard, perhaps longer! And I think real life time Surgestorm has been alive longer than any of the other HRs. ILY in a friendship way (not in another way)

@Gusty You and Halite are special to me and dear to my heart. (Halite perhaps more irl, but still...) You helped me through my early days of WCO and *tears up* always are here for me.

@woly You probably are suprised I put you in the list, but when you originally joined and we insulted the daydream out of eachother, it helped me learn how to insult ppl who bully me irl. And when we made-up through a PM I felt you were a smart, responsible person who I can look-up to.

@Shadomaru You always have been nice, such as inviting me to your wedding with Random or applying to my finders before they were very detailed or agreeing to RP with me.

@Mystery You are kind and friendly, how could I live in a world without you?!

@vos You were so amazing. Almondstar/fall will always be in my heart. PLS ONE DAY ACCEPT MY REQUEST FOR INSTAGRAM!

@Duckie Thank you for banning my account, IK this sounds insane, but it’s true. It braced me for the years to come. I may have spent the day after being banned beating my head against my bed sobbing, but I felt it taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

@Fallowstar Thank you for serving WCO. Thank you for teaching me not to steal other characters names and for existing.

@Deceptionstar Thank you for creating WCO. Thank you for being nice. Thank you for stalling on Deceptionstar (the character)’s death until I could join WCO In his death I loved how he was drinking beer and stuff...Mad King tightened the belt on the rules here.

@seasalt Tawny~ You have been an amazing friend for the chatbox in the General board. IDK how I’d chat on WCO without you.

@Flameleaf Thank you for letting my friend try Roleplaying with you on my account once. Thank you for applying to (literally almost every finder I have) and thank you for being on WCO.

@Shoes Thank-you for becoming Socks to Shoes (lol) *cries harder* You’ve influenced my life so much.

@Insert_User_Here Thank you for existing and being nice...

@Role Thank you for applying me for RPOTM and being a RP partner

@Doodle thank you for being on WCO with me.

@thelittlestdragon thank you for helping me grow interest in the the non-clan stuff...

@Alicewolfheart thank you for being in my WCO family and letting the Chameleon kill your human character.

(I’m crying to much I’m forcing myself to stop) @Charmer Thanks for putting me on your thankful list *sobs myself to death*

R.I.P Okapi died of crying

Aw <3 <3 hugsssss don't die of crying lol

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Aw <3 <3 hugsssss don't die of crying lol
I did yesterday lol. *huggles back*

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

I would type more than these few people but with all the name changes its hard to keep track of everything. I just hope everyone knows that I am thankful for them all for being a unique part of WCO and unique to my friends and their friends and their friends and so on.

@Okapi - Thank you for being kind and being such. A. Good. Roleplayer. XD but seriously. Thank you for everything.

@Hopekit - Thank you for being my very first WCO friend.

@Flameleaf - Thank you for understanding me and being my friend.

@Shadow - Thank you for Roleplaying with me(with Brackenheart and Mudfur XD) and being my punny friend. XD

@Cheshire cat - Thank you for making so many fun roleplays.

@Swiftheart - Thank you for being there for me and actually WANTING to roleplay with me. XD

@Role - Thank you for helping me when I had never roleplayed before and for being really good in the art of critique. :3

@Kmjanise - Thank you for being my friend and having great taste in anime.

@Mad King and @Rose Queen - You're really good at politely telling people that they have done something wrong or how to do something, and you run this site! Who on WCO isn't thankful for you guys!?
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; November 26th, 2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: What are you thankful for?

ok im a little late [i dont have many friends rip] but i wanted to put some thought into it

@woly
of course you're first on the list. there isn't much that i'm able to put into words, despite my wide vocabulary range. i can't explain how grateful i am we got close again, or how happy it makes me to see messages from you in the mornings. as open and honest as you are with me, i find myself being the same way with you, not even some of my closest friends that i've met in real life know some of the things i tell you. you're so sweet and kind, but hilarious and fun at the same time. you're the longest long-distance friendship i've ever had, nearing two years i think? i'm happy those months you were gone didn't put a damper on our relationship, i can't imagine life would be the same without you <3

@goose
we don't talk much, but i'm grateful anyways! i'm grateful that you keep my bestie happy <3 idk, i'm just happy because you're always,, kinda there. not in a creepy way, more like a 'ill be your backup' way, you know? seeing you around the site, around my social media, it's nice. i know we aren't close and i can't really make a heartfelt paragraph about how we cry together or something, mostly because of time zones and generally being two very shy and awkward human beings, but i'm just kinda glad because you've always been very sweet and kind, and it's just that sort of background positive vibe that makes me a little happier to see your name in my notifications, you know?

uhh,,,, i don't have anyone else i really want to mention here, since i'm not on here as often as i used to be. but just a reminder to those who like to look at all these sweet things written about one another, especially if you didn't get one, someone is thankful for you. someone always is, and someone always will be. i can be that someone, and anyone can be that someone. don't lose hope. i'm also grateful for all the kind roleplayers on here that have been reassuring and kind to me, despite how i may act sometimes. anyways, i'll be around.

-luc

love
characters
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:06 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Huh. So I suppose people are listing off what they are thankful for, eh?
Well, I already did that on Twitter, so why not do it here too? Let us begin.
  • I am grateful for the many months that I have had with this community, despite meeting some terrible people in the process, I have met many more amazing people in the process and I hope that all of those people know how much they mean to me, even though I am not the greatest at expressing my gratitude most of the time.
  • I am thankful for @Rose Queen and @Mad King for always being kind to me ever since I have joined WCO and I have always appreciated their hard work that they have put forth on this website that I have seen as my second home and internet family. Thank you to both of you for your kindness and friendliness towards me through and through.
  • I am thankful for @woly who was the first real friend that I made when I joined this community over a year ago. I know that the two of us have gone through rough times together, but we both have gotten through it. She’s been a very good friend and someone who I can rely on and trust always when I need someone to talk to. Thank you, Kate.
  • I am thankful for @starfall who was also a very good friend to me in my earlier times in WCO when I did not have many friends. Like woly, they are important and awesome to me and I thank you for all that you have done for me, Star.
  • I am grateful for @Fawn and @Constellation and @Crybaby (At the Disco) who have always made me feel important, no matter what. You three are my closest friends and I will always love you like you are my own family. Thank you for all the roleplays and fun memories that we have shared together from the moment that we met.
  • Thank you to @Okapi and @ScarredSecrets and @Doodle and @Undercover who have helped me with giving my characters more development and being my dear roleplaying friends for as long as I can remember. I know that we aren’t very close, but I appreciate all that you have done and I am happy to call you my friend.
  • I am thankful for my mother, who has always been supportive and proud of me, even though I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed or the strongest kid in gym class. She has always comforted me when I am stressed and helped me through the bad times when I did not know where I was going in life. Thank you, mom, for everything.
  • I am also thankful for all my characters, both my warrior cat and OCs, that have gotten me through the difficult times. They have given me happiness and made me feel so much emotion through my life. They have given me love and adventure, unlike anything I could ever imagine. I love all of you, being your creator, no matter what.
  • Last, but certainly not least, to all of the members of WCO who have shone me a good time and roleplayed or even just talked with me. You have impacted my life more than you realize and I am glad to have met so many great and unique personalities throughout my time here and I hope to make even more memories with WCO soon enough.

I believe that is everything and everyone, but who knows? I probably forgot something, knowing how forgetful I am at times, but oh well - Happy Thanksgiving to all on WCO!
❤️ You're an amazing person ❤️

Last edited by Undercover; November 26th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.