Last post by iliri
Today 04:35 PM

Old April 27th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: - spiral's howling café -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Aww!" Nocturne cooed and started petting the red fox gently "he's so cute!" she complimented with a smile. Lui sighed at Nocturne.
Scar watched amused, her book no longer interesting. "Adorable." She murmured

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 28th, 2018, 09:40 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Aww!" Nocturne cooed and started petting the red fox gently "he's so cute!" she complimented with a smile. Lui sighed at Nocturne.
max's tail thump against the cold floor, he only shifted like this when he was very happy. it didn't happen that often, surprisingly. he had a big goofy smile on his face, he rub his head against nocturne's hand, liking the feel of it. while in his human form, his hair cover one of his eyes, you could now see his red eye and blue eye. of course, max wasn't thinking about that. if he was, he would have been panicking. "max, don't you dare shift back. we all know what happens when you do. " circuit warn, glaring at the red fox. such a handful and he is suppose to be a leader, wow. he is just a child, basically. he thought, crossly.

@Broken Madness @Panda

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 28th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

After a bit Scar was no longer amused and she put her nose back into her book, her favorite book, 'How to kill a mocking bird.'
"MOM!" Yelled a familiar voice, making Scar jump. " Ace, why are you here? " Ace was not 14, and a complicated young child to most. "can I go hang out with my friends please please?" Scar looked away from her book, one eyebrow raised . "Oh, you have friends?" When teased. "Mom!" He whined. "Fine be back at 1am sharp, any excuses if you like at I'll have your mouth. Speaking of mouth, have i ever told you about Smile?" Ace shook his head. " Well, I was sorta always around him.. " @Broken Madness (that's your que x3)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:11 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post

max tap his chins, "i dunno. " he replied, loudly. circuit kept to his own side, quiet. he thought for a moment. max was a child, really. what would a child like? he finally started to gather some things, pumpkin spice, sugar, milk, and coffee, with something else. circuit yawn, stretching his arms. after a while he broke the silence, "done. " the coffee had a sweetish spicy smell to it but a 'owo, what does the fox say?' on it. max stared at it, trying to hold in laughter. his fox tail swish in the air, "yippe yiP!" his body slowly changed into a red fox that started to run around the café. circuit facepalm, "MAX?! WHAT THE ATHEA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he was only answered with a yip.
Kaylin sighed at his answer, or really the lack of one, and continued making the drink. She first took 3 cups of milk, and mixed it with 2 cups of dark roast coffee. Then, she added two teaspoons of vanilla extract, before adding in some creamer. She mixed it all together, resulting in a light caramel color, and dunked a few ice cubes in it to make it cold. Finally, she swirled whipped cream on top, and got a pinch of chocolate powder preparing to sprinkle it on top. Her mixing was halted by Mac turning into a fox while he ran around the cafe madly. Her eyes got wide in surprise, before turning back into slits. Hmm, I see Circuit must be playing to the judge. Two can play that game. She carefully traced a picture onto whipper cream with a stirring stick, before sprinkling on the chocolate powder. Once the chocolate powder had fallen into place, it outlined the silhouette of a fox.
Old May 1st, 2018, 10:20 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Kaylin sighed at his answer, or really the lack of one, and continued making the drink. She first took 3 cups of milk, and mixed it with 2 cups of dark roast coffee. Then, she added two teaspoons of vanilla extract, before adding in some creamer. She mixed it all together, resulting in a light caramel color, and dunked a few ice cubes in it to make it cold. Finally, she swirled whipped cream on top, and got a pinch of chocolate powder preparing to sprinkle it on top. Her mixing was halted by Mac turning into a fox while he ran around the cafe madly. Her eyes got wide in surprise, before turning back into slits. Hmm, I see Circuit must be playing to the judge. Two can play that game. She carefully traced a picture onto whipper cream with a stirring stick, before sprinkling on the chocolate powder. Once the chocolate powder had fallen into place, it outlined the silhouette of a fox.
circuit tried to leap on max to catch him but the fox swiftly dodge his attack. max scramble onto the top of the counter, knocking things down as he skidded across it. luckily he didn't knock the cups of coffee down. "yip [ never! ]!!" max squeak, before he was cover by circuit's cape hood. he struggle to get the pick lump of cloth off of his red furred body. circuit wrap him up in it like a blanket before placing him next to the two cups of coffee. " spill something on it, your dead. " he threaten, his expression not so jokingly. max stuck his snout in kaylin's cup, being able to with stand the hotness. a couple minutes later he finished it, not one drop left. "yip, yippee, yip, yip, yum! yip, yip, yip, yap. [ ah, soooo, good, you guys are the best at this. time for circuit's. " circuit had no idea on what max was saying. the fox wobble over to the other cup of coffee, ruining the picture by blowing on it. a couple minutes later, he was finished, again. max lick his lips, his tail thumping against the counter. "yip, yeeeppp, yap, yip, lip, yip, squeak, yip [you do know you guys could have just drank your own instead of this contest?]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc