Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old December 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
(Timeskip maybe?)
yea.brb shopping)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:45 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

yea.brb shopping)
(Okay)
Mercy woke up the next day on the floor. She yawned and looked at Glitch's clock. '6:30??' she thought to herself. She flew to her house in dragon form. She quickly changed back into a human and changed clothes. She sprayed some perfume on herself, and applied makeup. She ran back to Glitch's house and woke her up. "GLITCH! SCHOOL STARTS SOON!" She yelled.

Glitch screamed, she was startled by Mercy. She ran upstairs and changed, she also sprayed on perfume, but no makeup. "LETS GO!" She said,
leaving her house. She ran to school with Mercy,
and went to her locker to drop off un-needed books.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 28th, 2017, 05:15 PM
joe mama

(bump)

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
(Okay)
Mercy woke up the next day on the floor. She yawned and looked at Glitch's clock. '6:30??' she thought to herself. She flew to her house in dragon form. She quickly changed back into a human and changed clothes. She sprayed some perfume on herself, and applied makeup. She ran back to Glitch's house and woke her up. "GLITCH! SCHOOL STARTS SOON!" She yelled.

Glitch screamed, she was startled by Mercy. She ran upstairs and changed, she also sprayed on perfume, but no makeup. "LETS GO!" She said,
leaving her house. She ran to school with Mercy,
and went to her locker to drop off un-needed books.
fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)

So did they bury you?
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:56 PM
joe mama

Quote:

fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)
(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.

Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.

Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)
(k.and we need a name for the school.all i have is'the daleview dragon killing school'and why did she call glitch gade and mercy mercinda?is that there human name?)
the professor looked at the to girls exiting the school(makeing up a reason)"hello there girls"(im nameing her Elene)said"why are you leaveing the school?you dont what to miss your first day"

So did they bury you?
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:45 PM
joe mama

Quote:

(k.and we need a name for the school.all i have is'the daleview dragon killing school'and why did she call glitch gade and mercy mercinda?is that there human name?)
the professor looked at the to girls exiting the school(makeing up a reason)"hello there girls"(im nameing her Elene)said"why are you leaveing the school?you dont what to miss your first day"
(You'll see)
Glitch turned around to see the professor"We're just going.. somewhere." Glitch said.

"Yeah.. Somewhere.." She said nervously.

(How about The Daleview Dragon Slayers? Or TDDS for short)

Last edited by Ariii; December 28th, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
(You'll see)
Glitch turned around to see the professor"We're just going.. somewhere." Glitch said.

"Yeah.. Somewhere.." She said nervously.

(How about The Daleview Dragon Slayers? Or TDDS for short)
(thats a good name)
"well i will cut you permission to leave do to you not being inside the school but if this happens again then there will be words with you two!"

So did they bury you?
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:19 PM
joe mama

Quote:

(thats a good name)
"well i will cut you permission to leave do to you not being inside the school but if this happens again then there will be words with you two!"
"Okay thanks!" Mercy said running off.

Glitch followed closely behind.

They eventually made it to Glitch's house.
Mercy called Fireflower's house.
"Hello?? Hello??" She said frantically. She was hopeful when someone picked up the phone. But it wasn't Fireflower.

"Hello Mercinda. Is Gade there? I'd like to have a word with her." The voice spoke.

"Where is Fireflower?? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded.

"Tell me where Gade is. Then I'll answer that." The voice said.

Mercy had no choice.
"At school." She lied.

"I know when you're lying, Mercinda. Tell me now or you'll never get to see your friend again." The voice threatened.

"She's here. At her house. Tergiff, Daleview, 392 Olax Street."

"Thank you for telling the truth Mercinda. But you'll still never see Fireflower." The voice revealed. The carrier of the voice walked up to an unconscious Fireflower. Or,
so it seemed. "You won't be alive for much longer." The voice said to Fireflower.

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
"Okay thanks!" Mercy said running off.

Glitch followed closely behind.

They eventually made it to Glitch's house.
Mercy called Fireflower's house.
"Hello?? Hello??" She said frantically. She was hopeful when someone picked up the phone. But it wasn't Fireflower.

"Hello Mercinda. Is Gade there? I'd like to have a word with her." The voice spoke.

"Where is Fireflower?? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded.
"Tell me where Gade is. Then I'll answer that." The voice said.

Mercy had no choice.
"At school." She lied.

"I know when you're lying, Mercinda. Tell me now or you'll never get to see your friend again." The voice threatened.

"She's here. At her house. Tergiff, Daleview, 392 Olax Street."

"Thank you for telling the truth Mercinda. But you'll still never see Fireflower." The voice revealed. The carrier of the voice walked up to an unconscious Fireflower. Or,
so it seemed. "You won't be alive for much longer." The voice said to Fireflower.
fireflower woke drearily at looked at the man in front of het,he was talking on the phone with someone.quickly she knew who it was mercy! glitch! she wanted to yelled that she was ok but her throat burned from swallowing all the water.the man turned to her and said something but she didmt listen.even with her hands chained to the floor she wanted to punch the man.she kicked at the bars in the dungeon-like room.she was to weak to change into a dragon and should wouldnt be able to escape in a school that kills dragons anyway 'fierce little one"the man said and turned to the kids next to him'how do you want to kill the dragon team A?'he asked "drowning!"one kid said"bleeding to death!""decapitation!"said some others.another kids raised him hand"yes you"the man said"full on battle.i want to see how weak it see"fireflower saw who it was john!oh please let me fight you ill rip you to bits "very smart you will fight the beast late today"the man said"of couse it not going to be a fair fight"the man said turning to fireflower"i want it to be fair!"john said"you do?fine see if i care your dead.you take care of the dragon.i have things to take care of!"the man said leaveing along with the kids besides john.john walked up to her"youll be easy to kill"he said with a smile"good luck with that"fireflower said as the kids handed her a apple and some other food and walked out saying"trust me i will"
(this is to much)

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; December 28th, 2017 at 09:26 PM.