Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 02:49 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:44 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:42 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 02:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2017, 10:04 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Chameleon

Mosspaw looked up from his mouse and over at Rosefern. "Uh, hi," he called back. Why was she even talking to him? It's not like anyone liked him or anything.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:28 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Oh forgive me, mighty Cherrystar," Cherrypaw meowed in mock contrition, "I was merely reminding you as your deputy to take care of yourself. The clan needs you strong." Cherrypaw thought about how someday this little kit would be a warrior, and how someday she'd get to have her own kits and watch them grow up to be warriors and have kits of their own. He heart swelled with gratitude. She was so happy to have been born a Thunderclan cat.
Cherrykit giggled once more and used her deepest, goofiest voice yet,"oh, it's alright loyal deputy!" By the end of the sentence her voice had gone back to high pitched.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
"Nice to meet you all," he smiled, realizing he was happier now because he was around others.

Foxkit bounded up to him,"I'm Foxkit!"

(Btw I was supposed to make him 6 moons old afew days ago so it won't be long until he's six moons )
Peachrain purred," I'm your adoptive mother."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2017, 11:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
@Chameleon

Mosspaw looked up from his mouse and over at Rosefern. "Uh, hi," he called back. Why was she even talking to him? It's not like anyone liked him or anything.
Rosefern smiled," How's training going?" She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The calico apprentice gasped loudly as a powerful force hit her in the jaw. “What do I think i’m doing? You should be asking yourself that!” Everpaw snarled, yellow hues blazing in anger. As she fumed over her throbbing jaw, she forgot about how she’d hit him in the first place. But, she was quickly reminded again as he spoke. “It’s not my fault you were way too close for comfort!” Everpaw exclaimed, unsheathing her claws. It was a quirk of hers, unsheathing her claws when she was annoyed or angry. She never actually intended to tear a cat to pieces, but sometimes she might give someone a scratch or two if they were really bugging her too much. At this point, she wasn’t ready to shred the tom into pieces. However, she was ready to run to apprentice’s den and move her nest into the territory. After that experience, she wasn’t sure she even wanted to sleep in the camp anymore. “Well thank StarClan for that,” She muttered to herself, ears flattening against her head at the mere mention of the word ‘love’. “How nice of you to point out the obvious,” Everpaw continued sarcastically, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Any other cat would probably have been offended by that statement, but not Everpaw. The calico didn’t protest against it because she knew it was true. She didn’t have many friends and that was because she wasn’t very friendly. But really she didn’t care. The apprentice didn’t have much time for friends and she didn’t find any joy in making new friends. She preferred to just continue talking to those she already knew.

A ginger tabby stepped out of the warrior’s den and paused at the entrance. Her pelt was neatly groomed as she had just woken up and cleaned her pelt. Now that she was a bit more awake, she was ready to find someone to talk to. Her amber gaze scanned the camp for anyone who might look like they wanted a bit of company. Most cats in the camp were either busy or had already found someone to talk to, and Honeyvenom let out a sigh of annoyance. She was about to head out of the camp and go hunting when her gaze suddenly stopped on a she-cat who looked rather bored. Feeling curious, the ginger warrior padded over to her.
“Hello,” She greeted quietly. Honeyvenom took a spot next to the cat and curled her tail neatly around her paws. Judging by the way the cat looked, she would be welcome to sit down here and talk for a bit. But if she wasn’t, she would leave without an objection and be useful.

As she ate, the calico watched the blood trickle from the mouse to the grass below. It was quite gross honestly, yet she ate this everyday without a complaint. At least the flesh tasted better than the blood looked. A familiar voice suddenly broke through her thoughts and she gulped down her bite before lifting her head up. For a moment, she stared at the newcomer, as if processing his words. “Average isn’t good enough,” Everpaw finally replied after a few moments of silence. She looked back down at her mouse and parted her jaws to take another bite when his words stopped her. “You are disgusting sometimes,” She snorted, wrinkling her nose in disgust. Although her words were flat and blunt, the apprentice couldn’t stop the amusement from dancing in her yellow hues. “The only cat I would try to impress is my mentor. Plus anyway, no tom could ever possibly match your looks,” Everpaw purred, moving her face closer to him and batting her eyelashes in a flirty manner. “No one could ever look as ugly as you,” She continued before she returned to munching on her mouse. The calico would’ve been surprised if the tom were to ask if she were flirting with him. Everpaw didn’t flirt. She hated anything to do with love and that included flirting. That was probably the first time she’d ever acknowledged the art of flirting, even if it was fake. Any good friends of hers would know immediately that she was acting.
Rosefern flicked her tail at Honeyvenom," Hey..." she meowed Why is she sitting next to me, no one sits next to me she thought unsure of whether to ask her or let her sit next to her.

Old August 6th, 2017, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@BluBunny
Owlstone sadly sighed, she didn't bother wasting energy hauling herself to the clearing, she knew no one would talk at her, if she was lucky a kit might stare at her and ask why she didn't walk, but that was the closest to a conversation she's had in a long time. Once and a while her littermates, Ferngaze and Rosefern would spend a few minutes talking to her before leaving for a patrol If only I could find a way to go on patrol, they got to train an apprentice, and I'll never, they've had kits and I'll never have a mate so I'll never have kits and no one trusts me with an outsider kit who needs a foster parent, I could be just as good of a parent as any warrior who could walk...

Old August 6th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Cherrykit giggled once more and used her deepest, goofiest voice yet,"oh, it's alright loyal deputy!" By the end of the sentence her voice had gone back to high pitched.
Cherryypaw glanced over at the nest nearby and saw a loose, bright red feather. She gasped, pointing at the feather with her tail. "Cherrystar, do you see that squirrel? It's plump enough to feed three warriors!"

Last edited by Charmer; August 6th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Peachrain purred," I'm your adoptive mother."
Bingo smiled, kept purring, and stayed curled up at her paws.

"NOW HES GOING BBBAAAAACCCKKKKK TO SLEEEP?????!!!!!!!" Foxkit whined as loud as he could repeatedly.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherryypaw glanced over at the nest nearby and saw a loose, bright red feather. She gasped, pointing at the feather with her tail. "Cherrystar, do you see that squirrel? It's plump enough to feed three warriors!"
Cherrykit nodded and started stalking towards it with a pitiful hunters crouch.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Cherrykit nodded and started stalking towards it with a pitiful hunters crouch.
Cherrypaw leaned in and whispered, "Don't forget to keep your tail down so that it's barely above the ground," she hinted, echoing the same advice she'd heard from her mentor earlier that day.

Last edited by Charmer; August 6th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
Closed Thread