Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
'With Spring Comes New...
Last post by iliri
Today 02:03 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:03 PM
Poll: Which Thunderclan...
by Mizu
Last post by Realm
Today 02:01 PM
classmates [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 02:01 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:00 PM

Old May 31st, 2023, 01:10 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
❃❃Dapplepaw❃❃
❃❃She/Her❃❃

Dapplepaw stared at Bumblebreak in confusion. A long time ago...? How many leaders have I missed? she thought. She nodded as she dipped her head down for Bumblebreak to grab her collar. She pulled her head through when Bumblebreak said, and the collar came off. She shook her neck, causing her chest fur to fluff up. Thank you for that, Bumblebreak. She said softly. I know I left a long time ago, and now again, But my mother took me away, and she died shortly before I re-joined. I just had to go see her one more time. When I was caught, I tried my hardest to get back. I'm truly sorry, she said, tears streaming down her face.

❃❃ @dino. ❃❃

She let the collar fall gracelessly to the ground and batted it away with a paw. No longer a nuisance, no longer her problem. "It's Bumblestar," she corrected. "And... I'm sorry for your loss. You're welcome back in the Clan. The camp you're used to collapsed while you were away—we've moved. C'mon, I lead the way and get you hooked up with a mentor."

[ please reapply dapplepaw to the allegiances! you may leave the mentor portion blank ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze breathed a sigh of relief "Bumblebreak thank Starclan I found you!" she purred relieved "I can explain I really didn't mean to be gone for so long I fell behind helping a kit and told them to follow the rest of the clan but a stayed a little longer and looked for other kits thankfully I didn't find any " she mewed "Then I tried finding your scent when I found an outsider..." the small black she-cat paused for a moment before saying "...And that loner was my brother.."the she-cat quickly continued "So we caught up for a while but when I said goodbye to him since it was late I decided to rest for a while and when I woke up I couldn't find your scent I think there must have been a rain over night" she said in one breath "but anyways I'm so sorry please let me rejoin Thunderclan I have nowhere else to go I'll do anything you can demote me to an apprentice punish me please just let me come home I love Thunderclan it's my family" the warrior pleaded her bright green eyes watering with fear and worry.

@dino.

Okay. Wow. That was a lot. Bumblestar's ears twitched as she glanced the she-cat over. Helping kits? Awesome. Going galavanting after outsiders? Not so much. "There wasn't any rain that I remember," she answered bluntly. "The next time you vanish for a reason like this, you better be damn convincing when you talk to me. Let's go, I'll lead you to the new camp. It's Bumblestar, now, by the way—Thrushstar disappeared on us shortly after the move."

[ please reapply nightgaze to the allegiances! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan
~A Brown Mollie With Green Eyes...~

——————
| @dino. |
——————
"You're right," FrogPaw said, unexpectedly... "Why, My words are as good as dirt, To you at least..." The shyness she had when she was younger seemed to have faded away. The mollie that usually just wanted to be left alone was now confident enough to speak for herself... She had grown quite a bit... With a sigh, she looks around, gathering what words she could to explain her situation... "I found somewhere in twoleg place... And I hate to admit it but I found sanction within a twoleg nest... I had everything I wanted... Or so I thought..."

That phrase was enough to intrigue the most stern of cats... FrogPaw said her whole truth... Nowadays, that pure honesty was lacking in the ranks of ThunderClan... "That life wasn't for me... I wasn't born to sit around all day and be fed... I want to be wild... And though I'm aware I wasn't born in ThunderClan, my heart still lies here..." Her eyes were full of nothing but truth... The purist of honesty radiated from FrogPaw.

"Bumble... Star...? I can't make you trust me, I can't make you do anything... But I ask you, Please... Let me find my place here once again..." Dipping her head, she hoped for a yes... She loved ThunderClan... She loved Clanlife... She loved it here...
——————

Her tail lashed once as she eyed Frogpaw. She'd been with Twolegs once before, too, but hers was far more unwillingly, and she couldn't even imagine choosing to live in one of those dens of her own free will. Frogpaw was apparently a different story.

"...The next time you run off for somethin' like this, you're out for good. My Clan's no place for disloyal cats." Her whiskers twitched in clear disapproval. "In your absence, the camp collapsed, which I'm sure you can tell for yourself, seeing as we're someplace different now. I'll assign you a mentor 'n you can finish up your training."

[ please reapply frogpaw to the allegiances! you may leave the mentor portion blank ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
"I didnt know what was going on and i just panicked" she said looking down at the ground

"Im sorry" she said with a light layer of water in her eyes

@dino.

Oh, for the love of- she had to tell herself to be calm with this. It had been a terrifying situation, a young apprentice like Ravenpaw was bound to get scared and run off. She carefully softened her tone with a quiet sigh. "It's fine. I get it. Just make sure it doesn't happen again, yeah? I'll take you to our new camp, and get you situated with a mentor again. C'mon, follow me."

[ please reapply ravenpaw to the allegiances! you may leave the mentor portion blank ]
Old May 31st, 2023, 09:33 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan

——————
| @dino. |
——————
As she begins to pad away, she smiles at the thought of being where her heart truly belonged... She was finally home, Hello ThunderClan... But even so, There was still more truth for FrogPaw to own up too... It's not like she was being mistreated by her clan mates which caused her to leave. Simply, FrogPaws beliefs didn't correlate with one little, tiny thing about clan life... Though slightly nervous to pipe up about it, it would save her to speak up now then face the consequences later...

Stopping in place, she turns around to face her new leader... "Commander...?" What a strange word to address a higher-up... "I left because I wasn't a fighter... I'm a great hunter, I just get... sick at the thought of hurting somebody... And with the tensions growing, I thought it would be better to leave then to stay here like a scared kitten..." FrogPaw was embarrassed to admit this, but if she was an open book, at least she could develop trust with someone once again...

"With that being said, I want to help in any way I can... I can hunt just fine, but I'm not too great at it... But I remember how MallowHeart taught me how to build dens... I wasn't here then, but I am here now... It'll be a tough process for everyone but... Is there a task you can give me to lighten the load...? I want to help, I want to make up for leaving..." Even with the guilty look in her eyes, FrogPaw still cracked a smile... I mean, It is really hard not to when you finally return home after so long...

Just like any dedicated clanmate, she also offered her time to complete a task within the clan. Though it may seem like her just being a suck-up, It wasn't what she had in mind at all... FrogPaw missed having chores, missed being helpful, she missed making others happy. She wanted to do something to help everyone. So, the brown mollie stood there, awaiting the first task she'd been waiting for...

(once you send her off again, I will complete the task with her. It would be out of character for her not to ask for something to help with-)
——————
Old June 7th, 2023, 02:50 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

By far, that place of capture had been much more difficult to escape from than the others.
There were tall shiny trees(?), and monsters everywhere. Roosterflame himself had been confined to one of the tall shiny trees, endlessly waiting out his sentence. The only way he’d even gotten free was by biting one of the Twolegs handling him as he was carried to a monster. The cat across the hall had told him that he was being taken to the cutter, a place where no cat came back the same. In his desperate scrabble to not go to the cutter, Roosterflame had spotted an opening and taken it, not caring if the world he was escaping into was more hostile than when he last was in it.
He’d been held up in that tall silver tree for less than a moon, but he felt like he’d been gone for longer. The Twolegplace was cold and scary, and the cats that inhabited it were not soft kittypets, nor were they warriors with codes of honor and nobility. He had been attacked multiple times in his search for Sparrowstar, as he had a fleeting hope for a time that he would find his friend here, but after a half-moon of searching, he’d resolved that if Sparrowstar were here, it’d be impossible to find her.
He didn’t want to, but he’d given up the search, and turned to find home.
Maybe, Whispered his breaking heart, Maybe she’s come back while you were gone.
Roosterflame wasn’t hindered by a jingling collar this time, the Twolegs who had captured him hadn’t bothered to give him one. Since his last two captures, Roosterflame had grown much more hostile towards the upwalking creatures. He had refused to cooperate with anything, and that included getting a collar.
Prey was more abundant as new-leaf rolled over into greenleaf, and Roosterflame didn’t starve, but he felt a hollowness in his stomach besides. He missed his home. He missed his clan, his family.
He wondered what had happened in his absence. How was ThunderClan getting on? Was Thrushstar a good leader? Was Bumblebreak doing well as deputy? Hopefully, these things were answered with positives. Roosterflame couldn’t bear to return to his clan with another stranger there to greet him. Not that it had been so bad last time, but that was different. That was Sparrowstar.
He wondered if, in the time that had passed since he’d gone missing, he’d been disgraced. Perhaps ThunderClan didn’t know the truth of his disappearance, and they’d assumed the pressure of being a Keeper had been too much too soon.
He knew this, at least, when he returned, he wasn’t going to be a Keeper anymore, that was evident. He wondered if he had a chance at anything anymore. Probably not. Maybe everyone was glad he was gone.
He didn’t know what it was, but during the day, he felt a little more than drained. He assumed it was the traveling. Yet, at night, he was full of all the energy he should have had during the day. Perhaps it was a side-effect of those artificial lights that had beaten down on him at all hours of the day and night during his time in the large Twolegplace. Maybe he was burnt out from the lights.
He wondered if he’d even be accepted back. He thought about it. If he we’re leader, would he accept someone back after their third disappearance? Especially if they were a Keeper? He knew the answer, yes, of course. Almost everyone deserved another chance. But would Thrushstar think the same? Roosterflame still didn’t know much about the guy, even after having that talk with him in the leader’s den. Who knew how he’d react.
And Bumblebreak, if she was the one handling his rejoining. Would she welcome him back? They were friends, but Roosterflame didn’t know how much weight that held for the newly-appointed deputy. What if she cut him off as someone who did too little, and returned too late?
All those thoughts swirled and eddied in his mind like a rising hurricane as Roosterflame spotted the ThunderClan border on the horizon.
The squirrel he had caught just before reaching the border felt like a stone in Roosterflame’s jaws as he made his way through the forest, his ears upwards, his eyes peeled for someone, anyone he knew. Everything seemed well, there were no signs of recent battles, no lost scent of… hm.
Where was the cat scent? He was reaching the camp, but the scent was…
Oh, oh, craaaap.
The camp, the camp was different now, he remembered that much. The sinkholes had taken over, and Thrushstar had moved the clan to a new camp where the old one had been. He remembered that, but what he didn’t remember was where it was.
Shoot.
He pressed his nose to the ground, seeking any lingering cat scent, but found none. This was not good. He had to find the camp, or he’d risk meeting a patrol, and he didn’t want to run across anyone from his clan until he saw a high rank, because he didn’t want to have to learn any bad news unless it was straight from the horse’s mouth because he didn’t know if he’d be able to stand anything else, especially if he heard it from someone who didn’t even know him.
What was he thinking? His mind was wandering to the what-ifs and he needed to stay in the present! Skies! He needed to get himself together, the sadness of losing Sparrowstar was still lingering, and with him being back home, it was increased tenfold. He thought he had healed a bit but no! It was just the gift of distance! Skies!
The thought of Sparrowstar made his mind wander back to the day, a moon ago, where he’d been captured. He’d been out, hunting, and he’d just hidden Sparrowstar’s rose quartz underneath a rotted log.
I hope it’s still there! He thought suddenly, his ears pricking up, his pupils dilating, If someone found and took it, or if it fell into a sinkhole or something, I’ll feel awful!
Roosterflame remembered exactly where the log had been, and he pelted straight to it, praying to whatever afterlife was listening that it would still be there. Lo and behold, he found the log. That was a good start.
He leapt upon it and reached beneath it, feeling a shock of momentary terror when he couldn’t find it. Though, he reached deeper beneath it, and he found it. It was covered in rotting wood, but it was whole, and it was exactly how he’d left it. He cleaned off the rotting wood, and made his way back through the forest, once again on his search for the new camp.
[ @dino. ]
Old June 8th, 2023, 11:26 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan

——————
| @dino. |
——————
As she begins to pad away, she smiles at the thought of being where her heart truly belonged... She was finally home, Hello ThunderClan... But even so, There was still more truth for FrogPaw to own up too... It's not like she was being mistreated by her clan mates which caused her to leave. Simply, FrogPaws beliefs didn't correlate with one little, tiny thing about clan life... Though slightly nervous to pipe up about it, it would save her to speak up now then face the consequences later...

Stopping in place, she turns around to face her new leader... "Commander...?" What a strange word to address a higher-up... "I left because I wasn't a fighter... I'm a great hunter, I just get... sick at the thought of hurting somebody... And with the tensions growing, I thought it would be better to leave then to stay here like a scared kitten..." FrogPaw was embarrassed to admit this, but if she was an open book, at least she could develop trust with someone once again...

"With that being said, I want to help in any way I can... I can hunt just fine, but I'm not too great at it... But I remember how MallowHeart taught me how to build dens... I wasn't here then, but I am here now... It'll be a tough process for everyone but... Is there a task you can give me to lighten the load...? I want to help, I want to make up for leaving..." Even with the guilty look in her eyes, FrogPaw still cracked a smile... I mean, It is really hard not to when you finally return home after so long...

Just like any dedicated clanmate, she also offered her time to complete a task within the clan. Though it may seem like her just being a suck-up, It wasn't what she had in mind at all... FrogPaw missed having chores, missed being helpful, she missed making others happy. She wanted to do something to help everyone. So, the brown mollie stood there, awaiting the first task she'd been waiting for...

(once you send her off again, I will complete the task with her. It would be out of character for her not to ask for something to help with-)
——————

Her ear twitched at the way Frogpaw addressed her. 'Commander.' It was odd, not something she wanted to be entitled, and she hadn't the faintest clue where the apprentice had picked that up from. "Don't call me that. It's just Bumblestar. None of that formal crap." Made her want to wrinkle her nose.

As for tasks... someone who couldn't get with the idea of fighting gave her the urge to narrow her eyes and tell Frogpaw that she'd changed her mind about letting her come back. It was Clan life, fighting was a core part of everything they lived for—if you weren't willing to put your life on the line for your Clan, what good even were you?

"Find someone to teach you the basics of offense and to improve your hunting skills," she answered curtly. "If you don't like fighting, fine, but I expect you to know how to defend yourself or the Clan when you need to, and how to properly hunt so that you can give back what you take. In the meantime, I suppose the nursery could use some sprucing up. It's pretty bare-bones right now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
By far, that place of capture had been much more difficult to escape from than the others.
There were tall shiny trees(?), and monsters everywhere. Roosterflame himself had been confined to one of the tall shiny trees, endlessly waiting out his sentence. The only way he’d even gotten free was by biting one of the Twolegs handling him as he was carried to a monster. The cat across the hall had told him that he was being taken to the cutter, a place where no cat came back the same. In his desperate scrabble to not go to the cutter, Roosterflame had spotted an opening and taken it, not caring if the world he was escaping into was more hostile than when he last was in it.
He’d been held up in that tall silver tree for less than a moon, but he felt like he’d been gone for longer. The Twolegplace was cold and scary, and the cats that inhabited it were not soft kittypets, nor were they warriors with codes of honor and nobility. He had been attacked multiple times in his search for Sparrowstar, as he had a fleeting hope for a time that he would find his friend here, but after a half-moon of searching, he’d resolved that if Sparrowstar were here, it’d be impossible to find her.
He didn’t want to, but he’d given up the search, and turned to find home.
Maybe, Whispered his breaking heart, Maybe she’s come back while you were gone.
Roosterflame wasn’t hindered by a jingling collar this time, the Twolegs who had captured him hadn’t bothered to give him one. Since his last two captures, Roosterflame had grown much more hostile towards the upwalking creatures. He had refused to cooperate with anything, and that included getting a collar.
Prey was more abundant as new-leaf rolled over into greenleaf, and Roosterflame didn’t starve, but he felt a hollowness in his stomach besides. He missed his home. He missed his clan, his family.
He wondered what had happened in his absence. How was ThunderClan getting on? Was Thrushstar a good leader? Was Bumblebreak doing well as deputy? Hopefully, these things were answered with positives. Roosterflame couldn’t bear to return to his clan with another stranger there to greet him. Not that it had been so bad last time, but that was different. That was Sparrowstar.
He wondered if, in the time that had passed since he’d gone missing, he’d been disgraced. Perhaps ThunderClan didn’t know the truth of his disappearance, and they’d assumed the pressure of being a Keeper had been too much too soon.
He knew this, at least, when he returned, he wasn’t going to be a Keeper anymore, that was evident. He wondered if he had a chance at anything anymore. Probably not. Maybe everyone was glad he was gone.
He didn’t know what it was, but during the day, he felt a little more than drained. He assumed it was the traveling. Yet, at night, he was full of all the energy he should have had during the day. Perhaps it was a side-effect of those artificial lights that had beaten down on him at all hours of the day and night during his time in the large Twolegplace. Maybe he was burnt out from the lights.
He wondered if he’d even be accepted back. He thought about it. If he we’re leader, would he accept someone back after their third disappearance? Especially if they were a Keeper? He knew the answer, yes, of course. Almost everyone deserved another chance. But would Thrushstar think the same? Roosterflame still didn’t know much about the guy, even after having that talk with him in the leader’s den. Who knew how he’d react.
And Bumblebreak, if she was the one handling his rejoining. Would she welcome him back? They were friends, but Roosterflame didn’t know how much weight that held for the newly-appointed deputy. What if she cut him off as someone who did too little, and returned too late?
All those thoughts swirled and eddied in his mind like a rising hurricane as Roosterflame spotted the ThunderClan border on the horizon.
The squirrel he had caught just before reaching the border felt like a stone in Roosterflame’s jaws as he made his way through the forest, his ears upwards, his eyes peeled for someone, anyone he knew. Everything seemed well, there were no signs of recent battles, no lost scent of… hm.
Where was the cat scent? He was reaching the camp, but the scent was…
Oh, oh, craaaap.
The camp, the camp was different now, he remembered that much. The sinkholes had taken over, and Thrushstar had moved the clan to a new camp where the old one had been. He remembered that, but what he didn’t remember was where it was.
Shoot.
He pressed his nose to the ground, seeking any lingering cat scent, but found none. This was not good. He had to find the camp, or he’d risk meeting a patrol, and he didn’t want to run across anyone from his clan until he saw a high rank, because he didn’t want to have to learn any bad news unless it was straight from the horse’s mouth because he didn’t know if he’d be able to stand anything else, especially if he heard it from someone who didn’t even know him.
What was he thinking? His mind was wandering to the what-ifs and he needed to stay in the present! Skies! He needed to get himself together, the sadness of losing Sparrowstar was still lingering, and with him being back home, it was increased tenfold. He thought he had healed a bit but no! It was just the gift of distance! Skies!
The thought of Sparrowstar made his mind wander back to the day, a moon ago, where he’d been captured. He’d been out, hunting, and he’d just hidden Sparrowstar’s rose quartz underneath a rotted log.
I hope it’s still there! He thought suddenly, his ears pricking up, his pupils dilating, If someone found and took it, or if it fell into a sinkhole or something, I’ll feel awful!
Roosterflame remembered exactly where the log had been, and he pelted straight to it, praying to whatever afterlife was listening that it would still be there. Lo and behold, he found the log. That was a good start.
He leapt upon it and reached beneath it, feeling a shock of momentary terror when he couldn’t find it. Though, he reached deeper beneath it, and he found it. It was covered in rotting wood, but it was whole, and it was exactly how he’d left it. He cleaned off the rotting wood, and made his way back through the forest, once again on his search for the new camp.
[ @dino. ]

The stench of TwolegPlace was way too strong in the middle of her territory and Bumblestar was pissed.

Either it was a stupidly brave kittypet who had come wandering where they shouldn't have, or the creatures were actually tramping through her neck of the woods, and neither was something she could say she was pleased with. Keeping low to the ground, Bumblestar skirted around a cluster of bushes and a gnarled oak tree, pressing against the trunk to find her target through the brush. White and orange fur flickered through the vibrant green undergrowth, like a sore toe-bean.

...Oh. She knew who this was.

"Hey." Her tone was sharp as she emerged from her hiding space to step into Roosterflame's path, pelt bristling. She remembered seeing him when the camp had collapsed, calling out for him to help, and then... nothing afterward. No sign of him. The fact he'd vanished in the middle of a crisis was what really ticked her off.

"Where the hell have you been?"
Old June 9th, 2023, 10:27 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Something jumped in front of him, and Roosterflame, not knowing what to expect, leaned into a crouch and hiss, but quickly stopped when he saw who it was who had leapt in his way.
“Bumblebreak?” He cried, relief flooding through his body as he failed to register the clear frostiness in the deputy’s tone, “Thank the sky things haven’t changed too much here! If I came back to another leadership change…? I don’t know what I’d-“ His ears suddenly flattened as Bumblebreak spoke again. Oh dear, oh dear. There was some bad blood here, oh no. Roosterflame had and hadn’t been expecting this. Oh no, “I got kidnapped,” Roosterflame replied, trying not to bristle, “One of those skyforsaken traps got me. I was in some really tall Twoleg den in the sky, and then I barely escaped,” He decided to leave out the part about him looking for Sparrowstar. That had been a desperate move, “I’ve been walking for days to get back home. I am so, so sorry for whatever harm my disappearance may have caused, and I am also very sorry for failing you as a Keeper,” The corners of his eyes were wet, but he refused to let himself cry, not again. He couldn’t be crying, because if he cried about one thing, it’d somehow roll into him crying about Sparrowstar, and he didn’t have time to unpack all of that right now.
He ducked his head to hide the tears and also show respect for Bumblebreak,
“If you wish to punish me, I’ll take whatever you and Thrushstar deem that I deserve. I will not lie to you, this is my third time returning from being missing, each time stemming from a situation that was out of my control, yet it shows badly on me nonetheless. I also promised Sparrowstar I’d stay away from twolegs, and, indirectly, that promise was broken,” A tear dripped down into the leaf mold, but Roosterflame moved swiftly to wipe his eyes.

[ @dino. ]
Old June 11th, 2023, 08:46 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

[Non-graphic injuries described ahead]

~Copperfire~
He/Him

Copperfire limped through the territory. Judging by the scent, he'd passed the border a little while ago. Just a little more, just a few tree-lengths more and he'd be home. He'd be safe. Sundust would patch him up and he could rest and see what had changed in ThunderClan since he'd been taken.

Copperfire could ignore the ache in his limbs and the burning of his recently acquired scars. He could ignore his mangled leg numbly dragging along as he left a small trail of blood behind from where it had caught on something sharp without him noticing. He could ignore the ache of hunger he hadn't felt even in the toughest of times. He could ignore it until he could get back to ThunderClan.

The tom tripped over his own dragging paw and hit the ground with a grunt, winding himself as a white-hot pain flashed through his shoulders. This was fine, he could just lay there for a little bit. Surely a patrol would come by soon enough. He'd be found by a ThunderClan patrol and not by something following the trail of a hurt cat. They'd recognize him as one of ThunderClan's previous deputies even through his less familiar scent. Even through the scent of twolegs and dogs.

The ginger tom laid there, just panting on the forest floor. He wasn't sure, but at least one of his wounds must have reopened. Copperfire couldn't tell through the ache in his body.

Once he regained some strength, Copperfire sat up. He couldn't just stay there, something could indeed be following him, but... he was so tired. He hadn't once looked at his wounds but they burned and his hunger had long since faded into a constant ache in his stomach. He'd been walking and running as best as he could for so long, yet now that he was so close to home he didn't have it in him to drag himself there. The tom clenched his eyes shut, trying to will himself into getting up. "Help... please..." Copperfire rasped.
[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; June 11th, 2023 at 01:38 PM.
Old June 15th, 2023, 12:17 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Good Starclan.

Bushtuft knew it was the day. He could smell the Thunderclan scent he was so eager to smell again. His heart pounded on his chest. I'm ready for this. I'm ready for this. I've been ready for this, and no matter if I'm turned away, I'll be fine. It made him nervous, but he was going to try his best. Try his best revive the social life he was taken away from.

Bushtuft was...different, from when he last touched Thunderclan territory. A scab had formed on his face, caused by cat's claw swiping across his cheek when he asked for help to remove the collar around his neck.

The gray cat tried again, and like all the other times, failed, to cut the purple collar around his neck, enough times that it was now covered in small cuts at the edges. Though he had gotten used to it inside the Twoleg dwelling, now that he thought of his friends, who were all uncollared, the collar was almost unbearably uncomfortable.

He was pacing around the territory, looking aimlessly for some kind of cat he could talk with, without getting scratched on the face. That was until he finally saw a cat, a Thunderclan cat! It was none other than Bumblebreak, a mutual friend of Cinderpaw's back when they were apprentices. The excitement of the familiar she-cat caused his heart to (needlessly) race. Before second thought, he leaped over to the warrior and started spewing out words in mindless excitement. "Bumblebreak! Oh Starclan, am I glad to see you! I've been gone so long, I was taken by Twolegs! I hadn't the chance to ever get out and when I- oh by the way, can you help me get this off? -But yeah! They took me and I couldn't get out and uh-" The words fell quickly and sloppily out of his mouth, he was so overwhelmed and excited at the interaction that he couldn't straighten his thoughts to tell a story that was in any way understandable.
[ @dino. ]

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; June 16th, 2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old June 19th, 2023, 07:46 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

(Don’t have time to do this fancy, but I’m gonna get her back because I didn’t really how fast time goes,)
@dino.

LavenderKit was wailing out side of camp. Secretly, she had been hiding in the walls just to reveal herself many days later… let’s face it, she wanted… Attention…
Old June 19th, 2023, 07:59 PM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement
Bump Policy: 3 hours
My Mood: Welcoming

@dino. Basilkit ran into camp worried that they would be punished im sowy he spoke ashamed
Old June 19th, 2023, 08:12 PM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement
Bump Policy: 3 hours
My Mood: Welcoming

MistySpirit stumbled into camp on 3 paws shaken up and terrified a gash in her side bleeding rapidly "wolf in terittory" "help" she panted before falling on the ground blood puddles surrounding her