Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2017, 03:34 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar liked Fawnskip's answer. Immediately he felt fuzzy inside, but refused to show it. He loved feeling special, however, he thought about toying with her a little bit. He wanted this feline to keep coming back, but he wasn't sure how to do that besides bringing up Galespring. Perhaps he could make it out like she wasn't the only cat that was around. Although hadn't he already said something about it before? He wasn't even sure anymore, this whole conversation had become a blur, something that most cats didn't seem to enough talent to do. He could remember the parts he wanted to remember, the ones that caught his attention most, the ones that made Fawnskip stand out above everyone else.

Realizing that he let a silence draw between them, Blazingstar opened his mouth, giving his thoughts one more once over. "Well I'll only believe that if you continue making me feel that way. Who knows, maybe another she-cat will come along and steal that spot?" he raised a brow, his golden gaze obviously teasing. It was obvious enough that there was no other she-cat that managed to drive him to this state. "What will you do then?" he inquired, clearly curious on her answer. If he was that special, surely she'd prove that to him in other ways than this? He couldn't imagine what she'd do. Blazingstar's golden hues continued to read her body language, continued to run over her pelt and meet her gaze. For some reason, he couldn't help himself.
[kinda short]
[ eh don't worry about it cx ]

Fawnskip didn't mind the short pause between her comments and Blazingstar's response. In fact, it gave her time to think. Obviously, their conversation - er, flirting session, was growing rather tense, and she was openly welcoming the excitement. She was wondering just how far she could get him; perhaps to the point where she drops him? She'd surely congratulate herself there. Maybe, in celebration, she'd introduce herself to a few more toms? And then it hit her - She's never taken on more than one tomcat at once. What if I could catch the attention of a few at once? Oh, what an experiment that'd be! Fawnskip considered the idea and its possible consequences. She felt confident she could get a few toms to fight each other for her. After all, she was beautiful, charming, and smart - intelligence was the new gorgeous. She was torn from her fantasies when Blazingstar spoke up.

Flashing him a charming grin to match his teasing hues, Fawnskip immediately responded, ``Oh, honey,`` She paused. Her voice was smooth and laced with an obviously fake tone of disappointment. She admired the way his watchful eyes studied her, displaying interest. She basically basked beneath his gaze, stepping closer to him rather slowly as if to flaunt her beauty. She made certain her face was close to his. I have him wrapped around my paw, she silently noted with satisfaction. Fawnskip's voice lowered into a whisper, and then became laced with amusement as she continued, ``nobody can replace me.``
Old April 5th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
(I feel so stupid right now only just starting to roleplay duskheart in the nursery with her kits lol)

duskheart nuzzled her kits "i will call the white kit with black spots birdkit, the white kit with black covering most of her with orange tabby stripes will be flightkit and the last kit silentkit" she murmured as she nuzzled them closer.

@Oshawott King @Swiftheart @paint splattered shadow's
Silentkit meowed quietly. She wiggled around, searching by instinct for milk. When she found the "milk place" she suckled for a long time. Curling up against her mom, the almost entirely black kit fell asleep, her chest rising and falling softly. Her first rest was full of nice dreams of milk, fur, and warmth. She unconsciously purred, filled with love.
Waffle.

Old April 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Oh yeah, that's me!" Fawnflower exclaimed, her green eyes lighting up with happiness as it seemed like this cat knew her name. Her paws shuffled with excitability as she grinned, her tail swishing as she sat down next to the jet-black tom. She seemed to be extremely excited about just getting to talk to somebody, since she'd been a bit lonely ever since her mother's disappearance. She was happy that somebody had remembered her name, as well- she wasn't exactly the most popular cat in the clan, though she loved to talk. In fact, she could go on and on talking about something she loves- she didn't even need a response when she got herself motivated, because that's how much passion she had for the things she did. "What's up?" She chimed, her head tilting to the side in a rather innocent manner.
The dark tom glanced over at the multi-colored feline beside him and gave her a smile. "Glad to have remembered." He mewed, the tip of his tail swishing from side to side. He was truly glad to have remembered the feline's name; Obsidiansky had never been the best with that type of thing, and it was nice to at last have done this right. To have gotten her name right. Names had never been the inky warrior's strong point, but it seemed he had remembered this female, whom he had never met before. Which was nice. The smile had all but faded now-- it was more of a thoughtful expression then anything else at the moment. Friendly, but not overly so as to make her feel uncomfortable. He knew some cats were wary about that type of thing. "Oh, I haven't been doing anything much. I've made some new friends-- just a couple, though. Been hanging out with some pretty great cats recently. You know-- stuff like that." The tom glanced around for a moment. For some, this was a sign of insecurity. For Obsidiansky? A sign that he was always on the lookout. "What about you?" He asked, turning back to the feline with a curious expression.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw gave a cheeky grin back at his mentor before dropping the rabbit, shaking his fur out, turning, and bounding off again. His ears pinned back and a smile stretched across his face, his eyes closing in content. But his ears flicked up again as he ran, and his nose twitched, a familiar and yet strange scent filling his nostrils. It was stale, but....Unmistakeable.

Dad's been here. Hunterpaw changed course, and skidded sharply to a stop, sniffing the air as he turned his head in the direction his fathers scent was coming from, he had to be far off. Heck, probably in another territory by now, Hunterpaw guessed. A faint frown tugged at his maw and he thought about starting forward, but he didnt. Instead, he shook his head, scenting the air again and turning and bounding off, following a new scent - Squirrel.

~~~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon was silent, silent as Breezepaw padded up, silent as she and Alunapaw talked. He listened, ears perking faintly as Breezepaw addressed him about Alunapaw, and the Tom gave a roll of his eyes at his half-sister, amusement written all over his face. "Hush, Breezepaw. She's a good apprentice," He chided and fell quiet again as Breezepaw announced they needed to talk, alone. His eyes darted over to Alunapaw in an apologetic way.

"I'll be with you in a moment, Lune," Eclipsemoon said gently, using his little nickname for the she-cat as she padded off. With a sigh, Eclipsemoon curled his tail over his paws and looked down at Breezepaw, a warm look in his eyes. He said nothing, just listened as she spoke of Sorrelkit.

"Ah," Eclipsemoon frowned deeply, thinking as he stared down at his half-sister. Uneasiness prickled at his fur and he found himself pausing before he spoke. "She does seem...Off. I was thinking it was a kit thing, maybe?" He frowned, thoughtful.
‘’A kit thing, huh?’’ Breezepaw says, distantly. She doubt it had to be a kit thing. Most kits she knew didn’t act that way. And, even if it were a phase as Eclipsemoon had predicted, how long would it last before anything serious happened? The black and white she-cat brushed this off, and got up swaying her tail lightly. She took a quick glance at Alunapaw, who was only a good distance away, and making her mark to begin running. Breezepaw found it comical, but she didn’t say anything about it. She knew how Eclipsemoon felt about his apprentice. She didn’t understand why he felt that way about her, but she knew he cared a lot for her. ‘’I’m sorry, I’m sorry for bothering Lune.’’ She chuckled at the name he called her. ‘’I’ll let you get back to her. For now...I’m going to be annoying a certain brother of ours.’’ She shot him a knowing look before she bounded off towards the oak tree where she saw dead prey.

For certain the she-cat knew her brother was around here somewhere. She took a sniff at the dead rabbit, and caught his scent. ‘’Yup, he caught this one.’’ She says, using one of her paws to take another look at the rabbit. The she-cat continued on, lightly hopping to her paws until she went a few ways.

She stopped. That scent. ‘’Daddy!’’ She called, loudly. The name just slipped out her maw, and she pinned her ears, hoping no one heard the desperation in her voice. She shook her head and continued on until she saw her brother going after a squirrel. Casually she allowed herself to slink behind him, trying to keep her paws light as she jumped in front of her brother, a large smile plastered on her face. ‘’Boo!’’ She chuckled before hopping around him. ‘’Missed me, huh? I had to check on my darling brother. We all know how you like to...wander around.’’ She winked at him, and shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Springwind already had caught three small rats and he took them back to the oak tree. He set them down, looking at each of the prey they caught so far. When he looked up, he saw his niece, and he decided to trot towards her for a bit. Alunapaw was bit startled at hearing pawsteps being her, but she quickly let her guard down as she looked at her uncle. ‘’Hi.’’ Her voice was soft.

Springwind smiled. ‘’You okay?’’

Alunapaw nodded. ‘’Never better!’’ She gives him the best smile that she could.

‘’What are you doing?’’

‘’I’m...trying to practice my running.’’ Alunapaw looked away slightly as if she were embarrassed.

Springwind gave her a look of recognition, and nodded. ‘’Ah, okay. I should probably leave you to do that.’’

Alunapaw didn’t say anything. There was nothing to say, so she simply nodded and decided to start her running. Her legs were short, and she stumbled a bit, but she wanted to improve her stamina, so that she did run as fast as the wind someday.

Springwind watched her trot off, and he turned his head to give Eclipsemoon a curt nod before he bounded off to get more prey.
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Oh bravo," Sorrelkit found herself giggling, turning around so she could stare after him. Amusement was written all over the young kit's face as her strange yellow eyes went over his cream colored pelt. While she looked amused, there was still this dark blank look deep in her eyes. It was disturbing, as if if you looked deep into her hues you'd...Disappear.

Deciding to continue speaking, because he hadnt gotten that far yet, she went on with a darkly amused voice. "First you interrupt my voice listening, and then you tell me theres something wrong with me. If you're calling me unstable, well I can only reply that you're wrong. I have my own problems to deal with, but why waste my time telling you?" She tipped her head to the side, tail flicking back and forth, back and forth. The Toyger lowered her head to give her paws a few quick licks, wondering if he was even listening, but she didnt really care.

Rolling her shoulders a little bit, Sorrelkit pricked her ears up silently, focusing deeply on the ringing sound once more. Perhaps, she thought, if this Tom goes away, the voices will return. There were a few things she had in common with them. She enjoyed pain. She hated everyone else.

She wanted to see WindClan go down in a bright, glorious fire.
Shockpaw had stopped in his tracks, and twitched his ears. He didn’t look back at the kit, rolling his eyes. He listened to her, snickering. ‘’Oh? Well, you do that then. I’m sure the voices inside your head will listen to you.’’ He says, finally looking back at her with a charming smile. Though he couldn’t really say that she had voices inside her head. He didn’t know if she did.

Although if she did, that would be messed up that he even commented on that. Knowing that he was Shockpaw though, didn’t matter much of how she felt. He decided to walk back towards her, leaning down to her height to look her in the eye. ‘’Looks like someone missed their nap, hadn’t they?’’ He teased, glaring at her through his blue eyes.

The kit really was wasting his time. Why did he decide to come back? Maybe, it was because he liked to tease her. She could be a potential enemy in the future. That was what Shockpaw wanted--another enemy. He sat up full length and swayed his tail as he turned back around. ‘’Unless you’ve missed mommy’s milk again.’’ He teased as he stalked around the tree that were near them. Maybe he could climb it and be happy. Though, he truly didn’t know much about climbing. The tom sighed and plopped down against the tree trunk closing his eyes out of content.
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Shockpaw had stopped in his tracks, and twitched his ears. He didn’t look back at the kit, rolling his eyes. He listened to her, snickering. ‘’Oh? Well, you do that then. I’m sure the voices inside your head will listen to you.’’ He says, finally looking back at her with a charming smile. Though he couldn’t really say that she had voices inside her head. He didn’t know if she did.

Although if she did, that would be messed up that he even commented on that. Knowing that he was Shockpaw though, didn’t matter much of how she felt. He decided to walk back towards her, leaning down to her height to look her in the eye. ‘’Looks like someone missed their nap, hadn’t they?’’ He teased, glaring at her through his blue eyes.

The kit really was wasting his time. Why did he decide to come back? Maybe, it was because he liked to tease her. She could be a potential enemy in the future. That was what Shockpaw wanted--another enemy. He sat up full length and swayed his tail as he turned back around. ‘’Unless you’ve missed mommy’s milk again.’’ He teased as he stalked around the tree that were near them. Maybe he could climb it and be happy. Though, he truly didn’t know much about climbing. The tom sighed and plopped down against the tree trunk closing his eyes out of content.
Sorrelkit sighed and opened her eyes he started speaking again, giving an annoyed roll of her eyes. She just let him speak, watching with an unreadable look as he padded back to her and got in her face. Sorrelkit pushed herself forward as well, her nose brushing against his, simply to show him she wasnt afraid just because he was bigger and stronger. In fact, she looked rather pleased with his response.

She still continued to stay silent until Shockpaw left again, laying near a tree. Sorrelkit let out a soft chuckle and padded toward him slightly. The sound was empty and cold, completely bone-chilling. For a moment she looked over at him with a coldly amused twinkle in her yellow eyes. Until the Clan caught fire, this is what she would do, huh? Pick on the nasty apprentices. Licking her lips, Sorrelkit paused before speaking, choosing her retort steadily. "Oh, they listen, and I listen." She said sweetly, tipping her head. "At least im listened to. You seem like the kind that gets ignored often, hmm?" She tossed her head, studying her tiny, thorn-sharp claws.

The Toyger flicked her tail tip, deciding to go on, "but who would listen to a...Stuck-up, rude little apprentice, anyway? Who would even enjoy being in your company?" She asked, turning her bright yellow gaze back to him. Her tongue ran over her jaws and she crossed forward, her pupils turning into slits as she looked him over. She was a kit, so the look wasnt very threatening. But there was still a look in her eyes that displayed that something was wrong with this kit...

"As for my mother." Sorrelkit's expression was stone, no emotion on her face whatsoever. Her gaze was fixed solely on Shockpaw, unwavering. Unblinking. She felt nothing for the she-cat who'd birthed her, and then abandoned her. Not anger, nor warmth. Nothing. It was like when she thought of any other cat. She had no particular look on any of them, she just wanted to watch them be destroyed. "I dont need, nor do I want milk. I prefer blood." Whoops, that last one had slipped out. But Sorrelkit merely gave a flick of her ears, never once moving her gaze from his.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

‘’A kit thing, huh?’’ Breezepaw says, distantly. She doubt it had to be a kit thing. Most kits she knew didn’t act that way. And, even if it were a phase as Eclipsemoon had predicted, how long would it last before anything serious happened? The black and white she-cat brushed this off, and got up swaying her tail lightly. She took a quick glance at Alunapaw, who was only a good distance away, and making her mark to begin running. Breezepaw found it comical, but she didn’t say anything about it. She knew how Eclipsemoon felt about his apprentice. She didn’t understand why he felt that way about her, but she knew he cared a lot for her. ‘’I’m sorry, I’m sorry for bothering Lune.’’ She chuckled at the name he called her. ‘’I’ll let you get back to her. For now...I’m going to be annoying a certain brother of ours.’’ She shot him a knowing look before she bounded off towards the oak tree where she saw dead prey.

For certain the she-cat knew her brother was around here somewhere. She took a sniff at the dead rabbit, and caught his scent. ‘’Yup, he caught this one.’’ She says, using one of her paws to take another look at the rabbit. The she-cat continued on, lightly hopping to her paws until she went a few ways.

She stopped. That scent. ‘’Daddy!’’ She called, loudly. The name just slipped out her maw, and she pinned her ears, hoping no one heard the desperation in her voice. She shook her head and continued on until she saw her brother going after a squirrel. Casually she allowed herself to slink behind him, trying to keep her paws light as she jumped in front of her brother, a large smile plastered on her face. ‘’Boo!’’ She chuckled before hopping around him. ‘’Missed me, huh? I had to check on my darling brother. We all know how you like to...wander around.’’ She winked at him, and shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Springwind already had caught three small rats and he took them back to the oak tree. He set them down, looking at each of the prey they caught so far. When he looked up, he saw his niece, and he decided to trot towards her for a bit. Alunapaw was bit startled at hearing pawsteps being her, but she quickly let her guard down as she looked at her uncle. ‘’Hi.’’ Her voice was soft.

Springwind smiled. ‘’You okay?’’

Alunapaw nodded. ‘’Never better!’’ She gives him the best smile that she could.

‘’What are you doing?’’

‘’I’m...trying to practice my running.’’ Alunapaw looked away slightly as if she were embarrassed.

Springwind gave her a look of recognition, and nodded. ‘’Ah, okay. I should probably leave you to do that.’’

Alunapaw didn’t say anything. There was nothing to say, so she simply nodded and decided to start her running. Her legs were short, and she stumbled a bit, but she wanted to improve her stamina, so that she did run as fast as the wind someday.

Springwind watched her trot off, and he turned his head to give Eclipsemoon a curt nod before he bounded off to get more prey.
Hunterpaw continued but his mind was only on his father, the scent almost overwhelming. Trying to shake the thoughts, he fixed his eyes on the squirrel and prepared to pounce. His father was busy tracking his step-mother, and Hunterpaw was busy training. And he didnt matter, anyway! 3....2....

"Whoa!" Hunterpaw yowled, skidding sharply to a stop to stare at the she-cat who'd jumped in front of him. His eyes were wide in total shock, staring at her with a disbelieving expression, until he finally recognized her. His heart pounded as his eyes hardened into a glare at his sister.

"Breezepaw,"
He sighed, standing and shaking out his fur. He eyed her black and white pelt, much like his, like their fathers. Again the scent washed over him but he didnt react this time, instead just staring at his sister with an annoyed look. "What do you want?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshawott King View Post
Silentkit meowed quietly. She wiggled around, searching by instinct for milk. When she found the "milk place" she suckled for a long time. Curling up against her mom, the almost entirely black kit fell asleep, her chest rising and falling softly. Her first rest was full of nice dreams of milk, fur, and warmth. She unconsciously purred, filled with love.
Flight kit struggled to find the milk again,after feeling the new fur against her,she had coiled away.She searched for the milk again but soon fell back asleap after finding it and getting her fill.(gonna stay active here till she opens her eyes )

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Hunterpaw continued but his mind was only on his father, the scent almost overwhelming. Trying to shake the thoughts, he fixed his eyes on the squirrel and prepared to pounce. His father was busy tracking his step-mother, and Hunterpaw was busy training. And he didnt matter, anyway! 3....2....

"Whoa!" Hunterpaw yowled, skidding sharply to a stop to stare at the she-cat who'd jumped in front of him. His eyes were wide in total shock, staring at her with a disbelieving expression, until he finally recognized her. His heart pounded as his eyes hardened into a glare at his sister.

"Breezepaw,"
He sighed, standing and shaking out his fur. He eyed her black and white pelt, much like his, like their fathers. Again the scent washed over him but he didnt react this time, instead just staring at his sister with an annoyed look. "What do you want?"
Breezepaw scoffed, ‘’What, I can’t see how my darling brother is doing?’’ She narrowed her eyes, annoyed for a quick second, before she blinked and her caring gaze fell upon him. She wasn’t crazy. She knew he could smell that scent. They both could, but would either one address it? Breezepaw always had been a daddy’s girl in the first place before he met his second mate and decided to have a litter with her. Then, he found himself running after her constantly. Such a sad sight, really it was, but then she lacked her care in their situation.

Breezepaw admired her brother for the simple fact that hept his anger maintained. She knew that he would had love to let out his fury on something--anything, but he would have to be pressured into doing so. And, if she were being honest with herself, she would had loved for him to be aggressive with a certain she-cat she couldn’t stand. Not that she couldn’t stand her, Breezepaw was sweet to everyone--a conniving type of sweet, but she was sweet.

The black and white feline gave her brother once-over look, nodding to him. ‘’Just wanted to make sure you were alright. And, I honestly believe it’s about time we switched places. I have been in that nursery watching Lynxkit and Sorrelkit all day while you’re out here flirting and lollygagging!’’ She fumed at him. Her tail lashed once and she twitched her ears. ‘’It would be nice for some support; especially since our dad and their mom isn’t anywhere near to help us.’’ She rolled her eyes, displeased. She felt alone in caring for their siblings and making sure everyone was alright. She wanted to relax and focus on her own training. ‘’Besides, I think Lynxkit really wishes to see you. You know how much of a role model you are to the precious little thing.’’ She purred lightly at him. Lynxkit would get on all their nerves, but if it was one cat that he was bonded to forever; his older half-brother, Hunterpaw.

Breezepaw looked around, her maw in the air. The scent still wafted in the air, but she chose to ignore it. It was no use running after their father if he weren’t running after them, taking care of them, making sure they were okay. Breezepaw started to walk away, giving her brother a worried glance before she trotted a few distances away to not interrupt his thoughts.
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Sorrelkit sighed and opened her eyes he started speaking again, giving an annoyed roll of her eyes. She just let him speak, watching with an unreadable look as he padded back to her and got in her face. Sorrelkit pushed herself forward as well, her nose brushing against his, simply to show him she wasnt afraid just because he was bigger and stronger. In fact, she looked rather pleased with his response.

She still continued to stay silent until Shockpaw left again, laying near a tree. Sorrelkit let out a soft chuckle and padded toward him slightly. The sound was empty and cold, completely bone-chilling. For a moment she looked over at him with a coldly amused twinkle in her yellow eyes. Until the Clan caught fire, this is what she would do, huh? Pick on the nasty apprentices. Licking her lips, Sorrelkit paused before speaking, choosing her retort steadily. "Oh, they listen, and I listen." She said sweetly, tipping her head. "At least im listened to. You seem like the kind that gets ignored often, hmm?" She tossed her head, studying her tiny, thorn-sharp claws.

The Toyger flicked her tail tip, deciding to go on, "but who would listen to a...Stuck-up, rude little apprentice, anyway? Who would even enjoy being in your company?" She asked, turning her bright yellow gaze back to him. Her tongue ran over her jaws and she crossed forward, her pupils turning into slits as she looked him over. She was a kit, so the look wasnt very threatening. But there was still a look in her eyes that displayed that something was wrong with this kit...

"As for my mother." Sorrelkit's expression was stone, no emotion on her face whatsoever. Her gaze was fixed solely on Shockpaw, unwavering. Unblinking. She felt nothing for the she-cat who'd birthed her, and then abandoned her. Not anger, nor warmth. Nothing. It was like when she thought of any other cat. She had no particular look on any of them, she just wanted to watch them be destroyed. "I dont need, nor do I want milk. I prefer blood." Whoops, that last one had slipped out. But Sorrelkit merely gave a flick of her ears, never once moving her gaze from his.

The kit did have spunk. Shockpaw lazily opened one eye as he stared at the toyger. She definitely did not frighten him. In fact, she amused him. She was hilarious. Then, she was adorable. She was an adorable little kit, and perhaps she should stay that way. Shockpaw did not have time to deal with slick mouthing kits. ‘’Haven’t you parents taught you how to be more respectful to your elders?’’ He carelessly replied. Her comment about him, made him open both of his eyes. At first he seemed alarmed, but then he half-lidded his eyes, and stared at her calmly. ‘’I’m listened to only when I wish to get heard. Other than that, ignorance is blissful, which I should be ignoring you now.’’ He smirked, and closed his eyes once more, hoping that his problem would go away.

However, she stayed, and continued to talk. Shockpaw only nodded his head, pretending that he was listening to her insult him. He hummed to rid her voice from his ear, and the fact that she was talking. It was quite mean that he was being this way with a kit, and older warriors who may have passed them could see that he was being harsh to the little one. This cared little to Shockpaw. He certainly didn’t care what others thought of him. Everyone was entitled to their own opinion.

The cream tom stopped his humming, and opened both his eyes and was disappointed that she was still there. ‘’What do I have to do in order to make you leave me alone? You’re so annoying!’’ He exclaimed, almost hissing. He knew that he would be taking it too far. He couldn’t hiss at a kit. There was so much that he could do, but hissing at a kit, was not one of them. Instead, the tom reframed himself, and gave her a sarcastic smile. ‘’Ohh, well look at-’’ He cut himself off, intrigued at the fact of what she said. Did she even know what she had said? His smile grew into a grimace, and he twitched his ears. ‘’Blood, huh? What tree did you fall down in order to lose a couple brain cells?’’ She sounded like an idiot to him. Then again, most cats sounded idiotic to him. But, this kit topped them all. She definitely had problems and Shockpaw did not want to be apart of them.
Closed Thread