Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:59 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2018, 12:06 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Weaselshade sat there for a while, studying his paws. When she tried to make a joke, he laughed in a way that made it obvious he didn't find it funny. Awkward... He looked at his paws, the caramel and tan color of his fur exactly like Raccoonkit, slightly lighter than his son's. He glanced at Fawnfern, noting how similar she was to Clearkit, soon to be Clearpaw. He smiled at the thought of his son and daughters, about how fun it was to visit them in the nursery and watch them play with each other from Fawnfern's nest. Sometimes he would play with them in the clearing, though it was rare for them to ever venture far from the nursery, especially due to their mother's preference of the comfortable and safe den.
Weaselshade nodded along with what she was saying and tried to laugh at what sounded like a joke, the thing about losing weight. He watched as she glanced at the mouse. Suddenly he just spoke randomly, "You know you could always learn how to hunt." After he said that he instantly felt weird. Surely Fawnfern knew how to hunt, I mean she was cat. What if he had insulted her? What if she didn't know how to how to hunt, would she still be insulted? He sure hoped not because when Fawnfern got mad she got mad. Like really mad.
Was he kidding? He had got to be kidding. The mentioning that she could always learn to hunt out a pause in her groove. Learning to hunt for her was a large rejected idea. “Yeah...no, thank you.” It wasn’t her being bratty or snobbish in any way, but she seriously couldn’t hunt even if she tried. She would do her part by fetching fresh kill from the food pile to deliver it to another queen in need of the food. She wasn’t going to hunt herself. Albeit, she saw how other cats done it. The way they run and nab the prey between their teeth. She used to watch her own kits pretend to hunt leaves, and it warmed her heart if they were able to be amazing hunters. It warmed her heart that they could be better than her at everything and anything. While everyone else figured she might as well become a tom’s Subdued mate, and have him care for her, Fawnfern has too much fire in her to be a demurred wife. “If our kits are anything like you, I’m sure they’ll be amazing hunters. A lot amazing than I would ever be.” She purred, a little happy, her words were genuine. Weaselshade wasn’t in the nursery twenty-four-seven, but if he had been, he’d know that his son was exactly a lot like him. From his attitude to his nature to want to show-off and impress others. “Although,” she cleared her throat, shyly looking up at him. “Pretty sure I’m useless in any area that don’t deal with queens or kits. But, I’m not complaining. I raised three kits - alive! I’m a tough momma.” She giggled brightly, clearly happy with how their three turned out.
Old June 12th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Greenblaze followed her then spotted a flicker of movements a good distance away as a rabbit hopped around looking for food "there" he said pointing with his nose

Lightfeather starred at the rabbit as it hopped by a few paces ahead of them. She dipped her head to show him that he could go after this one, since he had spotted it first. The molly stayed back to try and not scare of the rabbit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:25 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

@Leopardblaze
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Dew walked through the grass as it waved in the wind, away from the twoleg place. She looked over her shoulder hoping no cat was following her. Her ear was bleeding from the sharp, curved claws of a mangy rogue who had invaded her den site. She had had enough of this torment from the rogues it was time for her to leave everything she had ever know. She partially wishes that she had stayed with her mother, but that soft kittypet life never suited her.

She walked into unfamiliar territory new scents washing over her as she entered the open moore. Dew hated being cooped up in the twoleg place, she liked being in the fields along side the twoleg nests. She paused tasting the air for anything that could be out there. Shaking her pale brown and white fur she sighed not knowing where to go.
@CactusHeart
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:35 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Dew walked through the grass as it waved in the wind, away from the twoleg place. She looked over her shoulder hoping no cat was following her. Her ear was bleeding from the sharp, curved claws of a mangy rogue who had invaded her den site. She had had enough of this torment from the rogues it was time for her to leave everything she had ever know. She partially wishes that she had stayed with her mother, but that soft kittypet life never suited her.

She walked into unfamiliar territory new scents washing over her as she entered the open moore. Dew hated being cooped up in the twoleg place, she liked being in the fields along side the twoleg nests. She paused tasting the air for anything that could be out there. Shaking her pale brown and white fur she sighed not knowing where to go.
@CactusHeart
SpiderMark crept up behind the Rogue. He’d never met one before. “Hey, why are you here?” He mewed, not aggressively, but more questioning.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SpiderMark crept up behind the Rogue. He’d never met one before. “Hey, why are you here?” He mewed, not aggressively, but more questioning.
Dew looked up to the sky listening to the swaying grass when a voice called out from behind her. She jumped, startled, spinning around she saw another cat standing behind her. Her fur rising and blue eyes wide she quickly meowed," I'm leaving the twoleg place, trying to find somewhere else to live." She had heard plenty of stories cats who lived in the wild, ready to attack any cat who trespassed on their territory. But this one didn't seem like the blood thirsty type of cat.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:47 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew looked up to the sky listening to the swaying grass when a voice called out from behind her. She jumped, startled, spinning around she saw another cat standing behind her. Her fur rising and blue eyes wide she quickly meowed," I'm leaving the twoleg place, trying to find somewhere else to live." She had heard plenty of stories cats who lived in the wild, ready to attack any cat who trespassed on their territory. But this one didn't seem like the blood thirsty type of cat.
“TwoLeg? You’re fit to be a KittyPet! I’m SpiderMark of WindClan! Who are you?” He purred loud, excited to see a new cat.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
“TwoLeg? You’re fit to be a KittyPet! I’m SpiderMark of WindClan! Who are you?” He purred loud, excited to see a new cat.
Dew stared at the tom flicking her tail at his comment of her being fit for a kittypet. "I never liked the kittypet life style. Too pampered for me. I like being able to hunt and be outside not trapped in a twoleg nest," she meowed quickly, being cautious around the new cat. "I'm Dew by the way," she added, blinking her blue eyes, beginning to relax at the tom's friendly nature. All of those twoleg cats were wrong about these wild cats, the tom seemed please to be meeting another cat. Beads of blood began to well out of her ear again, rolling down the side of her face.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; June 13th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 08:57 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Dew stared at the tom flicking her tail at his comment of her being fit for a kittypet. "I never liked the kittypet life style. Too pampered for me. I like being able to hunt and be outside not trapped in a twoleg nest," she meowed quickly. "I'm Dew by the way," she added, blinking her blue eyes, beginning to relax at the tom's friendly nature. All of those twoleg cats were wrong about these wild cats, the tom seemed please to be meeting another cat. Beads of blood began to well out of her ear again, rolling down the side of her face.
“Oh no, you’re bleeding!” He licked the blood off her face before it dries, and licked her ear wound afterwards. “What happened?” He mewed
Old June 13th, 2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
“Oh no, you’re bleeding!” He licked the blood off her face before it dries, and licked her ear wound afterwards. “What happened?” He mewed

Dew tensed as the tom licked her ear, flicking her tail at his question. "Nothing out of the ordinary... Just the rogues who have been tormenting my den site finally got brave, but were too cowardly to take me on alone," she meowed wincing slightly at the pain. She didn't know any special fighting moves, but knew how to use her claws if the situation called for it. "That's why I left.. Spidermark is it?" she explained further.
Closed Thread