Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Myling
Today 07:59 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:58 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 07:46 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:33 AM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:04 AM

Old May 7th, 2024, 01:47 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
ShadowClan Haven't you noticed I'm a Star | Pigeonpaw training thread

This a thread to track Pigeonpaw's training

Training so far:
Absolutely none finished
On-going: Battle event, hunting training(?), territory tour

but she already thinks she is the best so dw

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; May 14th, 2024 at 11:18 AM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Haven't you noticed I'm a Star | Pigeonpaw training thread

Pigeonpaw

She was an apprentice. Like how cool was that?

Leaping up from her new nest the second her eyes opened (she had barely slept but like who could blame her, IT WAS GONNA BE HER FIRST TRAINING SESH TODAY), Pigeonpaw was awake bright and early at the very crack of dawnnight. Was she imagining it or was she actually a bit taller? Like sure, she was still short than.... everyone, but when glancing towards the nursery, she felt as it she could hit her head on the low entrance that she had walked out of with a straight posture the day before. 'Must be the apprentice-den-air making me grow faster!'

But first training today yeepie. Now where was that mentor of hers? Yellowmist? Mellowkissed?? No she was pretty sure 'yellow' was the first psrt of it anyway. She hadn't had much time to interact with her new buddy yesterday - she had been too busy celebrating ok, like she'd waited for this quite literally her whole life. Warriors' den. He should be there. Well we was a warrior so that seemed logical.

"Yellow! Are you here?" It was a whisper-shout but the excitement fluttering in her chest pushed up the words and gave them admittedly a bit more... force (she didn't mean to wake anyone else up ok?). Cheek slightly reddening as she glanced around at the other cats that she could see from the entrance of the den. And one of those faces looked familiar! "yellowww!!" a sequel, this one completely unintentional. "Com'on, it's time for my training, you're gonna train meee!" This time she was actually trying to be more quiet.

@hades.

Hawkcatcher's finder

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; May 7th, 2024 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling mistake
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:37 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Pigeonpaw

She was an apprentice. Like how cool was that?

Leaping up from her new nest the second her eyes opened (she had barely slept but like who could blame her, IT WAS GONNA BE HER FIRST TRAINING SESH TODAY), Pigeonpaw was awake bright and early at the very crack of dawnnight. Was she imagining it or was she actually a bit taller? Like sure, she was still short than.... everyone, but when glancing towards the nursery, she felt as it she could hit her head on the low entrance that she had walked out of with a straight posture the day before. 'Must be the apprentice-den-air making me grow faster!'

But first training today yeepie. Now where was that mentor of hers? Yellowmist? Mellowkissed?? No she was pretty sure 'yellow' was the first psrt of it anyway. She hadn't had much time to interact with her new buddy yesterday - she had been too busy celebrating ok, like she'd waited for this quite literally her whole life. Warriors' den. He should be there. Well we was a warrior so that seemed logical.

"Yellow! Are you here?" It was a whisper-shout but the excitement fluttering in her chest pushed up the words and gave them admittedly a bit more... force (she didn't mean to wake anyone else up ok?). Cheek slightly reddening as she glanced around at the other cats that she could see from the entrance of the den. And one of those faces looked familiar! "yellowww!!" a sequel, this one completely unintentional. "Com'on, it's time for my training, you're gonna train meee!" This time she was actually trying to be more quiet.

@hades.
Yellowtwist was pretty sure he wasn't demoted yesterday, so why was he thinking about apprentice? There was no reason there should be an apprentice where he was at the moment, which was almost certainly midnight. He was only up because he may or may not have overslept the day before.

Ignoring the thought, didn't he have something to do today? He could do whatever it was at a reasonable time. For now, he'd try to go to sleep.

He had almost faded into unconsciousness when "YELLOWW". Wonderful, now Pigeonpaw had probably woken everyone up. "Shut-" he mumbled, but then the apprentice spoke over him. Good lord, it would be a miracle if he could train this kid to warriorhood without dying. Miracles didn't exist to him, though.

He opened his eyes. It was morning, at least. And the apprentice was the newer one, he thought. Pigeon... Yeah, it was pigeonpaw. "If we're going to train, you're gonna have to be quiet." The lithe tom rose to his paws and stretched, then licked a little tuft of fur on his shoulder down. It was only that small tuft that was there.

"We're gonna do a territory tour." He meowed, giving Pigeonpaw no choice. Territory tours were necessary to be the first kind of training from his perspective, despite the fact it was the second to last kind of training Yellowtwist got. "I'll wait out at the exit if the camp." And with that, he took off through the exit.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 7th, 2024, 03:00 PM

Pigeonpaw

Ok well her new golden friend seemed... less than eager to be a mentor, which honestly made Pigeonpaws heart sink a bit. She wasnt gonna pretend like she hadn't hoped her mentor to be as excited for her as she was but... ok, first of all, NO, there was no way this cat was gonna drag down her vibe - on the contrary, she would joink up his spirit! She was sure of it. Besides, he was probably just a little tired because it was early or something, maybe he had slept badly.

Territory tour? Sure, she was down! (had that even been a question? ah whatever.) Honestly, Pigeionpaw wasn't 100% sure on what she had expected her first training sesh to be like. Ok maybe a tour wasn't eaxctly the training she had hoped to receive, but it wasn't like she was gonna pretend the idea of seeing the whole territory outside the camp walls didn't send butterflies of excitement through her.

Clamping her lips tightly shut to make sure Yellow not only heard, but saw her be quiet like he wanted, the short molly zipped after her mentor. (sure, he had said he would wait for her, but it wasn't like she had anything more to do except follow him.) Finally and for the first time ever setting a paw outside the entrance she had shot longing glances towards ever since she understood the concept of the territory and waited for her outside, Pigeonpaw had to catch her breath at the sight. So maybe she didn't see that far - trees still blocked her field of vision in all directions and the morning shadows danced playfully all around her - but still, it already felt soon new compared to the camp she had so far been confined to - and this wasn't even a fraction of their land!!

"Where do we go first?" Keeping in line with Yellow's request (was it a request...?), she uttered the words very quietly.

@hades.

Hawkcatcher's finder

Old May 10th, 2024, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Pigeonpaw

Ok well her new golden friend seemed... less than eager to be a mentor, which honestly made Pigeonpaws heart sink a bit. She wasnt gonna pretend like she hadn't hoped her mentor to be as excited for her as she was but... ok, first of all, NO, there was no way this cat was gonna drag down her vibe - on the contrary, she would joink up his spirit! She was sure of it. Besides, he was probably just a little tired because it was early or something, maybe he had slept badly.

Territory tour? Sure, she was down! (had that even been a question? ah whatever.) Honestly, Pigeionpaw wasn't 100% sure on what she had expected her first training sesh to be like. Ok maybe a tour wasn't eaxctly the training she had hoped to receive, but it wasn't like she was gonna pretend the idea of seeing the whole territory outside the camp walls didn't send butterflies of excitement through her.

Clamping her lips tightly shut to make sure Yellow not only heard, but saw her be quiet like he wanted, the short molly zipped after her mentor. (sure, he had said he would wait for her, but it wasn't like she had anything more to do except follow him.) Finally and for the first time ever setting a paw outside the entrance she had shot longing glances towards ever since she understood the concept of the territory and waited for her outside, Pigeonpaw had to catch her breath at the sight. So maybe she didn't see that far - trees still blocked her field of vision in all directions and the morning shadows danced playfully all around her - but still, it already felt soon new compared to the camp she had so far been confined to - and this wasn't even a fraction of their land!!

"Where do we go first?" Keeping in line with Yellow's request (was it a request...?), she uttered the words very quietly.

@hades.
This cat seemed like Palesong but worse. He swore to god that he was going to keel over on this tour if she didn't mature in the next few minutes. What was it with his clan and thinking "hey! He'll hate this person! Let's make them have a conversation!"

Yellowtwist was glad Dawnstar had trusted him enough to train a kid. unfortunately it had to be this kid. Anyway, he had a territory to show someone. Where to go first after where they were stopping first?

Just as he stepped to where he was going to sit but to no surprise Pigeonpaw was already there. He had been hoping against that so he could sit in peace for at least a couple seconds. "I can't tell if you're being a smart alec or an idiot." He grumbled.

He sighed a bit quietly. He just had to get this over with so he could go back to plotting. He padded a bit further into the forest before speaking. "This is what most of Shadowclan territory looks like. Explore a bit and then we can move on.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 11th, 2024, 03:47 AM

Pigeonpaw

She glanced at her buddy as he spoke and wondered whether she was a smart... alec(?) or an idiot, and though something in Pigeonpaw told her that she was supposed to be hurt by that..., she shook off the feeling and firmly decided that she was the prior one (meaning she was smart, she wasn't too sure what that other word meant).

With that done, she happily trotted after Yelly, eyes wide and trying to take in everything. Explore? Pigeonpaw knew that apprentices weren't allowed to wander around in the territory without a warrior with them (and she was not about to break rules on her first day) but if she just stayed semi-close to Yelly and well, she had his permission, so she it should be fine.

Tail high and ears pricked, the grey apprentice took a few steps towards a bush, sniffed it, looked around a bit, before moving on. She wanted to take in the different scents, look at the various plants, and take in the scenery. She also and made sure to sometimes turn and look back at the camp so she would better remember how to find her way back. 'Wow I'm smart!'

Yeah ok, she was done, she wanted to move on, and headed back to her buddy with a bright grin.

@hades.

Hawkcatcher's finder

Old May 17th, 2024, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Pigeonpaw

She glanced at her buddy as he spoke and wondered whether she was a smart... alec(?) or an idiot, and though something in Pigeonpaw told her that she was supposed to be hurt by that..., she shook off the feeling and firmly decided that she was the prior one (meaning she was smart, she wasn't too sure what that other word meant).

With that done, she happily trotted after Yelly, eyes wide and trying to take in everything. Explore? Pigeonpaw knew that apprentices weren't allowed to wander around in the territory without a warrior with them (and she was not about to break rules on her first day) but if she just stayed semi-close to Yelly and well, she had his permission, so she it should be fine.

Tail high and ears pricked, the grey apprentice took a few steps towards a bush, sniffed it, looked around a bit, before moving on. She wanted to take in the different scents, look at the various plants, and take in the scenery. She also and made sure to sometimes turn and look back at the camp so she would better remember how to find her way back. 'Wow I'm smart!'

Yeah ok, she was done, she wanted to move on, and headed back to her buddy with a bright grin.

@hades.
Yellowtwist waited for his apprentice to look around a bit. So far, all he knew is that they were annoying. Now that they had shut up, though, it wasn't so bad.

He wasn't a big fan of this training thing. Hopefully it was an acquired taste. Oh, it looked like his apprentice was done. "I take it you've looked around." Yellowtwist shook his fur a bit before taking off.

"This is Croaking Swamp. I'm sure you can hear the frogs and toads. There's also something called a salamander here." He still thought salamanders were pretty interesting. "All of them have poison on their skin, so try to avoid them. On second thought..." Yellowtwist said. It was harsh but surely Pigeonpaw wasn't dumb enough to think he was actually telling her to step on a pile of poison.

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3