Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 06:07 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Bean
Today 06:00 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:00 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:59 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by Hound
Today 05:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2017, 09:34 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Yellowpaw gave a nod realizing that when she got older (as in 40 moons or however old Surge id) she'd be out of breathe easily. She tried to hide her shock and focused in looking for herbs.
(he's about 60 moons )

Surgestorm waited for a moment and then continued onward, keeping the pace brisk even though it wore him out. "How is your apprentice training going?" He asked casually, trying to keep the conversation going. The medicine cat spotted some marigold and stopped to delicately pluck the small flowers, making sure to leave it so that the plant could grow more.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 5th, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Lionpaw purred,” That’s awesome. I was pretty excited when I was about to become an apprentice myself. Oh, and if your looking for Lynxpaw, he’s out hunting, though he should be back soon.” Lionpaw meowed, as he knew practically everything about all the kits.

Mothkit tried to not be mad at the tom for knowing what she was thinking but it was hard. She wasn't too mad but she wasn't happy. It wasn't the greatest of fun to have someone knowing what you were thinking. Even though Lionpaw was a nice tom you couldn't not be mad at people. It was completely normal to be mad at other cats. If you were always calm and collected and never mad than obviously you had a problem. Mothkit finally sat down, knowing that of course she wasn't allowed in the territory. A conversation obviously could bring her no harm. Especially with someone like Lionpaw.
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:15 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Lonestar23

(Sorry this is so so late! :/)

Sagewhisker shuffled along the cold, bare ground underfoot. She shivered as the cold fiercly nipped at the bare skin beneath her fur. She licked her lips and sighed heavily. Her teeth chartered as she continued walking in search of at least a miserable scrap of prey. Just one piece of prey. That was all she had found, so far. It was a terribly small mouse that looked as if it was just about to die of starvation. It's ribs were showing and before she had killed it, It's breath had been shaky and slow. It was just better that Sagewhisker had out it out of it's misery, anyway.

Rustle.

Sagewhisker instinctively crouched low to the ground and her hopes of finding more prey for her clan skyrocketed.

Rustle.

Sagewhisker drew closer to the bushes where the noise was coming from. She licked her lips and barely let her paws touch the ground as she drew closer to the source of the sound.

Rustle. Rustle.

Sagewhisker tensed. She was a tail length away from the bush. She launched herself into the bushes and collided with a red colored bird. The bird screeched and tried to take flight, but Sagewhisker reached for the bird and dragged it to the ground. She swiftly bit it's neck and delivered a killing bite.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; November 5th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 12:58 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Spookyblu
{Yep!}
Bluetalon walked into camp, making sure Onyxwhisper was with her. She dropped the rabbit carelessly in the kill pile. Her gaze looked over at the black molly. Blue wasn't exactly sure on what to say, moving over to her. Bluetalon gave her a friendly nuzzle. "I'll see you later, okay?" She mewed.
Old November 5th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
"Oh, don't worry, I can help!" Sunshine gleamed. He ran after the rabbit, but he tripped again, this time over his own paw. "Okay, that was my fault," he laughed, laying awkwardly on the ground.
Leafshadow wandered around, searching for prey. 'Where are you?" she quietly asked herself. "If I were a rabbit..." she slowely began to notice the prarie turn into trees and the forest. Her heart beat quickly as she remembered her poor sister, Blossomkit. Where is she now? she thought. Probably dead. What kit could survive on their own in the woods? Leafshadow's eyes watered. "Oh, Blossomkit." She cried. These were the very woods she had disappeared into that fateful day.
Old November 5th, 2017, 03:25 PM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow wandered around, searching for prey. 'Where are you?" she quietly asked herself. "If I were a rabbit..." she slowly began to notice the prairie turn into trees and the forest. Her heart beat quickly sped up as she remembered her poor sister, Blossomkit. Where is she now? she thought. Probably dead. What kit could survive on their own in the woods? Leafshadow's eyes watered. "Oh, Blossomkit," she cried. These were the very woods she had disappeared into that fateful day.
Sunshine sprung up, worried. "Are you okay?" he asked, flicking a spider off of his paw. He then realized what she said, and remembered is own kit. He hadn't heard from Moonflight or Eclipsekit in moons. Maybe they'll be at the next Gathering. he thought.
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Sure!" She mewed excitedly.
Mountainkit dropped into a sloppy hunter’s crouch and waved her tail around and did a messy pounce.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(he's about 60 moons )

Surgestorm waited for a moment and then continued onward, keeping the pace brisk even though it wore him out. "How is your apprentice training going?" He asked casually, trying to keep the conversation going. The medicine cat spotted some marigold and stopped to delicately pluck the small flowers, making sure to leave it so that the plant could grow more.
(Oh. Well...take it as a compliment that I called him twenty moons younger)
Yellowpaw smiled,” It’s going good, though I dislike battle training, simple defense seems good enough in my opinion. I doubt I’ll ever be the one to attack first...” she meowed,” Well...you wouldn’t completely understand, you are a medicine cat so you don’t fight...” she trailed off hoping that didn’t insult Surgestorm as she kept her eyes peeled for herbs.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 5th, 2017, 04:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothkit tried to not be mad at the tom for knowing what she was thinking but it was hard. She wasn't too mad but she wasn't happy. It wasn't the greatest of fun to have someone knowing what you were thinking. Even though Lionpaw was a nice tom you couldn't not be mad at people. It was completely normal to be mad at other cats. If you were always calm and collected and never mad than obviously you had a problem. Mothkit finally sat down, knowing that of course she wasn't allowed in the territory. A conversation obviously could bring her no harm. Especially with someone like Lionpaw.
Lionpaw smiled,” I can guess you are excited to be an apprentice. If you have any questions about apprenticehood I can answer any of them.” He meowed flicking his tail, he had a slight feeling Mothkit was a little frusterated, but he didn’t want to press her buttons so he didn’t say anything. (What?! It seems as if she’s showing emotions so clear that he could guess that, and I inferred that her and Lynxpaw always go together and being 5 moons old, it’s easy for a cat to guess age of another clanmate)

Old November 5th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mountainkit dropped into a sloppy hunter’s crouch and waved her tail around and did a messy pounce.
"Get ready to lose!" She said crouching as well.
Closed Thread