Today 12:49 PM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 12:48 PM

Old December 16th, 2023, 10:25 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: December Gathering

Shademoss entered the gathering and looked around, flicking his tail.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old December 16th, 2023, 10:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another gathering and frankly Crowtooth did not want to go. Last time had turned out well, good conversation with a kind cat that justified the cold, but as memories returned do did a realization. The other clans were worth jack. Every last one of them was full of rot and only windclan was worth the energy a conversation took.

So the gatherings? A waste of time really, unless you actually were friends with another clan and cared about their news. (Even then he couldnt get why you couldnt pass that information over the border) Maybe it was because a keen leader could glean enough information on another clan by their and others news that it was worth the headache?

Who knows. All Crowtooth knew was he was here to watch shadowclan like a hawk now that he was aware they might be allies and maybe guard dog some windclanner who was being too open and sticking their paw in a bear trap because it looked friendly.

He was not here to enjoy the socialization, blasphemy.

[Open to one wcer and one shcer at the same time~]

Last edited by Rani; December 16th, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old December 16th, 2023, 10:44 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another gathering and frankly Crowtooth did not want to go. Last time had turned out well, good conversation with a kind cat that justified the cold, but as memories returned do did a realization. The other clans were worth jack. Every last one of them was full of rot and only windclan was worth the energy a conversation took.

So the gatherings? A waste of time really, unless you actually were friends with another clan and cared about their news. (Even then he couldnt get why you couldnt pass that information over the border) Maybe it was because a keen leader could glean enough information on another clan by their and others news that it was worth the headache?

Who knows. All Crowtooth knew was he was here to watch shadowclan like a hawk now that he was aware they might be allies and maybe guard dog some windclanner who was being too open and sticking their paw in a bear trap because it looked friendly.

He was not here to enjoy the socialization, blasphemy.

[Open to one wcer and one shcer at the same time~]

Yellowpaw ran to a random cat that was 100% not a shadowclanner. Perhaps he could gain information on potential enemies and destroy them. "Who're you?" He said blandly.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 17th, 2023, 03:54 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 9 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - tags; @christmassharkie

They looked around, curious to which clans had arrived. There was Twilightstar, and of course their very own Bumblestar. RiverClan was yet to arrive... they tilted their head, trying to remember the leader. Well, it was some young cat, anyway. They remembered the warriors in ShadowClan speaking of her with scorn, and the warriors of ThunderClan didn't seem to like her much either.

Seeing Dawnstar had arrived, she immediately glanced around for Cloudpaw. More than the pine forests or the familiar ShadowClan smells, she had missed her brother more than she'd even missed anything in her life. Sleeping next to him in the apprentice den, training with him, sharing tongues and eating prey together - she enjoyed her new life in ThunderClan, and her mentor especially, but more than anything, Featherpaw wished her brother could have come to ThunderClan with her. These gatherings would be her only chance to spend any time with him without breaking the rules, and she was determined not to waste time.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 17th, 2023 at 03:55 AM.
Old December 17th, 2023, 04:22 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

- - - >Cloudpaw`[Male - He/Him - 9 moons old - ShadowClan @lesbianism]`< - - -

The small fluffy white tom shivered as he followed behind the other cats from ShadowClan. He wanted to be a kit again, but he knew that would never happen again. He just wanted to be with his sister so they could- his thoughts were cut off as he caught sight of Featherpaw. He brightened, and padded over to her, tail swishing. He stopped in front of his sister, grinning excitedly. The tom was barely containing his joy. He shivered again as another cold gust of wind brushed his fluffy pelt.

He then noticed Featherpaw was still somehow bigger than him. He knew he somehow just remained smal, even as he got older. "It's good to see you," he meowed, choosing to ignore the faint awkwardness, as they had not seen each other in moons. He pawed at the ground as he waited for a response.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old December 17th, 2023, 04:31 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw of Shadowclan

Shadowpaw awkwardly walked into the gathering spot. This was her first time being here and she had no clue what to do or say. Though she winced when she heard one cat get called out for arriving too early. Did she have to be so mean? What did it effect if someone showed up first, well Shadowpaw knew one thing for certain was that she wasn't going to speak that opinion up to anyone. She looked around to see where her mentor was and didn't spot her just yet. So with that Shadowpaw sat by herself and waited for her or a friend to come up to her as she tried to huddle up with herself to stay warm.

[Open]
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:30 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★
| She/Her | 125 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Elder |
Orange and white coated, with pale green eyes.

CicadaCliff slowly lifted her old body up as she heard her name being called. She looked at DawnStar, the fierce leader of her Clan, with a mix of shock and remorse. After a moment of silence, she responded, ' ' Yes, DawnStar. ' '

The echo of DawnStar's words, Be pleased that missing out on this gathering is the worst of your punishment reverberated in CicadaCliff's mind. Even though DawnStar could be snarky and rude at times, CicadaCliff had a deep respect for her leader. She remembered how DawnPaw had become a warrior at the young age of ten moons, and how DawnStar had always stood out with her fierce spirit.

As she looked at Hootflicker, the young ShadowClan warrior who had been scolded by DawnStar, CicadaCliff couldn't help but feel a twinge of sympathy. Even though DawnStar's words towards the young warrior seemed harsh, they were nonetheless fair. As an elder of ShadowClan, CicadaCliff had seen many young warriors come and go, and she knew that sometimes they needed to be reminded of their place.

' ' Let's get a move on, young one, ' ' she said, using a more harsh tone. CicadaCliff didn't have a soft spot for warriors, but she knew that she had to play her part in keeping the Clan strong and united.

@Undertaker @Wordle
"Yes ma'am" Hootflicker said following the old Shadowclan elder. He couldnt keep himself from flashing an eye at the orange tabby talking to his apprentice.
//I mus be more careful// he thought to himself.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:33 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Bravesky moved into the gathering after Spiderthroat, the cold settling into his pelt as he found a spot to sit. Of course he was interuptted by seeing a familier cat, His large paws carrying him over to Starrylight. A smile appeared as he saw his friend (mate?), the massive tom sat down next to starrylight, his tail curling around his pass"Hey there whats up" he purred
@Sunii

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:45 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth Dust View Post
Mapledusk padded over to the she-cat “Hi how are you?” He mewed
Flamegaze took a moment to respond. Did she want to talk to the other clans right away? after all, only windclan was here and windclan... well, she did want to appear friendly didn't she?
"Hi! I'm good how are you?" she mewed in as friendly a voice as she could manage. she tried to recall this cat's name, but it evaded her, so she added, "Also what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around very often."
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:50 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

Flamegaze took a moment to respond. Did she want to talk to the other clans right away? after all, only windclan was here and windclan... well, she did want to appear friendly didn't she?
"Hi! I'm good how are you?" she mewed in as friendly a voice as she could manage. she tried to recall this cat's name, but it evaded her, so she added, "Also what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around very often."

“I’m Mapledusk,” He mewed “What’s your name?”