Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 9th, 2019, 08:02 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Seastones

@Dust
at the mention of littermates she winced,"no, i used to but they died with my parents, but that doesn't stop me, one day i will be a leader i will be littlestar" she said standing tall on the rock looking down with a shine in her eyes, like there where all the clans under her,"i will be a kind and sweet ruler, I will make sure we keep our territory but don't have fights," she said feeling proud
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 11th, 2019, 12:20 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@caswshay617

Fennelheart gasped in surprise. "Oh, wow, Tatteredhawk! It's beautiful! How in the clans did you find this place?"

She was blown away. It was so peaceful, so serene! She could watch the ripples in the water forever. Fennelhear sighed and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths of the damp air.

Then she had an idea. The water looked so refreshing, and she was getting quite hot, even with the cave's shade.

"Can we go for a swim?"

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; December 11th, 2019 at 12:20 PM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Dust
at the mention of littermates she winced,"no, i used to but they died with my parents, but that doesn't stop me, one day i will be a leader i will be littlestar" she said standing tall on the rock looking down with a shine in her eyes, like there where all the clans under her,"i will be a kind and sweet ruler, I will make sure we keep our territory but don't have fights," she said feeling proud
Pebblepaw chortled with amusement, "You need a mentor first! But," He extended his claws with a cheeky grin, his eyes shining with determination, "How can we expect to keep our land if we don't ever fight?! That doesn't make any sense." While it seemed like... a passive idea, it didn't make much sense to Pebblepaw, especially after his training... the gatherings... Everyone was on edge. Fluffing out his gray pelt, he wriggled on the rock, staring out at the vast body of water just a few yards away. It was beautiful, especially with the setting sun sparkling across the surface. Pebblepaw sighed in admiration as he watched it, waves gently lapping against the shore... but as the sun continued to set he nudged Littlepaw,

"We should probably get back to camp, we aren't supposed to be out here anyway!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 13th, 2019, 07:59 AM
maplebriar

@Dust
"no, if needed we would fight and we would win, and ya your right lets go" she said as they padded back playing around, when they made it into the clearing she licked his ear then padded into the apprentices den.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:17 PM
maplebriar

Fennelheart gasped in surprise. "Oh, wow, Tatteredhawk! It's beautiful! How in the clans did you find this place?"

She was blown away. It was so peaceful, so serene! She could watch the ripples in the water forever. Fennelhear sighed and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths of the damp air.

Then she had an idea. The water looked so refreshing, and she was getting quite hot, even with the cave's shade.

"Can we go for a swim?"

@Heartstruck

"sure, why not" he said passing her rubbing his tail along her back making her blush as he dived into the water
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 23rd, 2019, 07:27 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

The moon was high and the world was quiet. Bearpaw followed the familiar sound of the ocean to find the Seastones – the place where Lionstar ordered him to do reports every half-moon. He'd never been to the Seastones, since he was too young to attend a gathering, but luckily Bearpaw is a medicine cat now, so gets his own private tour of the place! Hopefully it will be as big and magical as he imagined!!

As he slipped into the rocky area, Bearpaw purred in delight at the sights, plodding merrily through the sand. While it was exciting to be someplace new, he was here on a mission. Ah geez, should I call out for him? He was out against Icestar's knowing, so he was a bit on edge. The last thing he needed was to get caught. I can't fail Lionstar! Taking a seat beneath the large stones (which he assumed was where the leaders stood), Bearpaw waited patiently until his leader showed himself. Hm...is he really even my leader anymore? The fur along his neck became sweaty. I um...don't wanna think about that. Let's just wait and enjoy the night...yeah!

@BILL.

Last edited by Doom; December 23rd, 2019 at 07:30 PM.
Old December 26th, 2019, 12:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Tail flicking idly behind him, Lionstar followed the worn path from RiverClan's territory to Seastones. He was eager to reach the rocks, curiosity tugging his paws at how that oversized kit would fare with those frog-munchers..

Well, he seemed to be doing fine. As soon as Lionstar neared the massive boulders, Bearpaw materialized into view like some giant mountain. "Bearboy!" He greeted loudly, waving his tail in greeting. "How have the Toad-Cats been treating you?" @Alaska

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 30th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Perking up at Lionstar's call, Bearpaw whipped around and smiled. "Lionstar!" He called back, suddenly unconcerned if anybody heard them now. If Lionstar seemed comfortable with his tone, then Bearpaw is, too!

"Oh geez, do I have a lot to tell you!" Bearpaw cleared his throat, preparing himself for the long list of information he's been adding on to for this specific moment. "So, biggest news, the raccoon is no longer my mentor. I'm the sole medicine cat of ShadowClan now." He had mixed feelings about that, but his tone was mostly prideful. The whole situation disturbed him, though. "The weirdo never did his duty so Icestar demoted him...then when he attacked her he got exiled. So...yeah." @BILL.
Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I see, I see." Lionstar nodded. He remembered Raccoonpelt very well-- the smug idiot who fell for a fake sign like a fly in honey. "That Icecat really likes to flaunt her power, doesn't she? I'm glad she's wedged you into such an important position.. even if she wanted to get rid of you, she'd screw herself over."
@Alaska

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 4th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bearpaw let out a long sigh. "She's....something. Very loud and angry all the time. I don't think I've ever seen her smile, other than a smug look, maybe."

Shaking his head in annoyance of Icestar, he remembered something she announced in the last meeting. "Oh! Iceface recently announced an alliance with ThunderClan. I heard a she-cat tell her they're not ready for a surprise attack, so she decided to team up with Flintstar and take back Lionsgrove soon. They plan to take some of WindClan's territory first, though, since they're weaker." He chuckled a bit before continuing. "She thinks it'll scare you."

@BILL.