Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Spottedkit woke up and looked around. Seeing her siblings where asleep she sat down.

(open)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Owlpaw in her sleep seemed to tense and untense at every touch of Zerosight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:57 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Rockstar ) redclaw again sat by himself his fur ruffled and eyes bloodshot he still blamed himself for his twin brothers iceclaw death ever since iceclaw died he had become really wary of being around others he cared about which meant he rarely went to visit the nursery to check on dawnfrost or the kits
Dawnfrost padded into the camp, a plump vole in her paws. She was looking rougher than usual, her fur not as neatly kept as it once was.
She felt like there was no time for that. Ever since her mate went on to StarClan, she felt like she had to pick up effort to make up for it.
Old February 7th, 2017, 08:01 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost padded into the camp, a plump vole in her paws. She was looking rougher than usual, her fur not as neatly kept as it once was.
She felt like there was no time for that. Ever since her mate went on to StarClan, she felt like she had to pick up effort to make up for it.
Redclaw saw her but stayed where he was and looked at his paws flexing his claw

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 7th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Warrior

After sitting in silence for a little while, Mousekit turned his muzzle up towards Nightbreeze again. "Sorry." he said, feeling a bit guilty for speaking to Leafkit right after he'd asked her a question. He kneaded the ground with his tiny paws, twitching his left ear twice.

The tom often let his thoughts and mine wander, or he forgot what he was doing or who he was speaking to. Of course, he was only a kit, on the cusp of three moons, and his little mind would go where it pleased.

----

(Mentions: @Nighty)
Old February 7th, 2017, 04:21 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
After sitting in silence for a little while, Mousekit turned his muzzle up towards Nightbreeze again. "Sorry." he said, feeling a bit guilty for speaking to Leafkit right after he'd asked her a question. He kneaded the ground with his tiny paws, twitching his left ear twice.

The tom often let his thoughts and mine wander, or he forgot what he was doing or who he was speaking to. Of course, he was only a kit, on the cusp of three moons, and his little mind would go where it pleased.

----

Nightbreeze smiled warmly. "It's quite alright my dear." she purred flicking her long fluffy black tail around the tiny kit. "I love to see that you're making friends." she said. "But back to your question you asked..." she said. Her green hues turned to the medicine den. She had only been in there once before, during her first kitting. She had had problems with milk so she had gone to Zerosight for help. "There's many herbs in there. If you sniff hard enough you may be able to smell it. They smell sour and bitter, much like they taste. It's where Zerosight and Northpa-" she stopped herself, remembering that Northpath had died in the Evil Era protecting his Clan. "Zerosight heals the sick and injured cats. You should stay out of there though, you might catch a sickness that's wandering around in there."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 7th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Warrior

Mousekit listened intently, his ears pointed forward as he drank in every word Nightbreeze said. It sounded so interesting, and he liked the thought of healing cats rather than hurting them.

"He has an Apprentice, right?" Mousekit asked, his shoulders drooping a bit. Perhaps he would have to train as a Warrior... He shook the thought away. He had a long time to build up strength and stamina. Perhaps he would end up being one of the strongest cats in ThunderClan.

But I still don't want to hurt other cats. he thought miserably. He looked up at Nightbreeze again and tilted his head. "Can he have more than one?"

----

(OOC: I'm aware that I can't have the Medicine Cat Apprentice rank, since I haven't been here for two months, this is just lil' Mousekit's current wish.)

Last edited by rascalcats; February 7th, 2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"it does. . . Maybe it wants to say hi? Or the leader needs to make ths the play den! Maybe the rock fall den!"
She joked around. Her smile was filled with warmness that she saw her sisters sleeping.
"those two kits are my sisters. Jaykit and Mintkit. That's my older brother." she said. she threw the ball and smiled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
"Who's your older brother?" The Siamese kitten questioned as she looked at Jaykit's indicated sister cats curled up in their nest(s).

She thought of her adoptive older brother Fernkit, but she didn't know quite where the tomkit was. Looking around, she couldn't quite see him in the nursery. That is, if he was even in the nursery. For all she knew, he could be anywhere. Remembering that the kit preferred to stick around her adoptive mother, she started scanning the den for the overprotective queen that had taken her in.

"I've got an older brother too, but I don't know where he is."
( Bump )
Old February 7th, 2017, 05:56 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Birchkit, with her small stature, tried to stand up and failed, a squawk of laughter escaped her.
lotusfang
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
@KitKat12;

It was somewhat slow-going for the kitten, dragging an innocent bug across the dirt without completely killing it (although something in her head told her some of her clan-mates would be grossed out either way, if it was awake or asleep. She swatted that thought away with an imaginary paw). However, her work paid off in the end, the wind of leafbare and the sight of the camp a welcome sight to the ginger kitten. "Yay!" She chirped, looking back at Pricklepaw, who had graciously moved out of her path.

"We did it!" Honeykit said, somewhat oblivious to the dangers of proclaiming a discovery and half so loudly, around so many cats. Instead, she whirled her head around the clearing, scanning the mass of dirt and cats for another familiar face. With a flick of the tail, she continued shuffling towards camp. "Tumblepaw! I found something!" Honeykit turned to face Pricklepaw, then, saying, "That was so cool! Can we do it again?"
Tumblepaw was dozing off when he heard a familiar voice call his name. His ears pricked up and he cracked open his yellow eyes to see a young ginger she-cat. Purring, he sleepily got up and stretched. He yawned and sleepily padded over to his hyperactive sister. "Hello, Honeykit," he meowed, smiling. "What have you got there?" he mewed curiously, leaning down to peer at the bug.
Closed Thread