Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 03:48 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Birdsong who was already awake, since it was the best time to get away. As he gaze up to the sky, and hearing the quiet crickets. He almost looked like he was invisible, however Bird's eyes shone brightly. A sigh escaping him, lost in thoughts he didn't hear the a warrior awoke. Maybe I should talk to Pumpkinpaw, such a mouse-brain! He had found out about his sister's somewhat crush? Or was it the other way around? Birdsong disliked how she easily get over his wall, but he didn't mind it... too much. As he heard some rustling, he turned his head. Scanning the camp before laying his eyes on a warrior, " What are you doing?" Birdsong asked. His voice was stern and gruff, but he didn't seem to care a bit.

Coyotecry whipped around, hearing the sharp words.
"None of your business." He flashed back, his gaze burning intently with a mix of surprise and fierceness. Tiredness made his already small temper even shorter, and however much he wanted to sleep like a normal cat, the half-blind tom knew sleep wouldn't come for a while yet. His paws prickled with tension. "What are you doing up?" Himself voice dripped with contempt. "Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?" Coyotecry asked bluntly.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:07 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry whipped around, hearing the sharp words.
"None of your business." He flashed back, his gaze burning intently with a mix of surprise and fierceness. Tiredness made his already small temper even shorter, and however much he wanted to sleep like a normal cat, the half-blind tom knew sleep wouldn't come for a while yet. His paws prickled with tension. "What are you doing up?" Himself voice dripped with contempt. "Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?" Coyotecry asked bluntly.
Birdsong let out a snort of amusement, Surprise! What a short-temper. However he didn't say that, but he wanted to. He couldn't help but to roll his eyes, " Getting away from the annoying brats." His tail flickered to the nursery, and apprentice den. "Who needs sleep? It just takes up time." He just stared emotionlessly, still he wasn't listening. " But looks like my time has been ruined, now shouldn't you go back to the nursery?" Birdsong turned his head away, or gaze. Yes, he did just call him a kit. I haven't seen Basilstripe in a while, now you mention it... was his siblings avoiding him? I'm going to kill every single one of them! Ugh, I was trying to protect them. He lost himself in thoughts, AGAIN.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:28 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Birdsong let out a snort of amusement, Surprise! What a short-temper. However he didn't say that, but he wanted to. He couldn't help but to roll his eyes, " Getting away from the annoying brats." His tail flickered to the nursery, and apprentice den. "Who needs sleep? It just takes up time." He just stared emotionlessly, still he wasn't listening. " But looks like my time has been ruined, now shouldn't you go back to the nursery?" Birdsong turned his head away, or gaze. Yes, he did just call him a kit. I haven't seen Basilstripe in a while, now you mention it... was his siblings avoiding him? I'm going to kill every single one of them! Ugh, I was trying to protect them. He lost himself in thoughts, AGAIN.

Coyotecry scored, standing up and shaking out his tabby fur. He stalked over to Birdflight, his gait stiff from the cold evening chill. He peered over to where the other tom had flicked his tail at. Did he sleep in the Nursery and Apprentice Den? "Do you sleep in there?" He asked in disbelief; why would any cat want to sleep with those loud kittens? His tail flicked back and forth as he stared at the other cat. He seemed to be in his own head, and Coyotecry stared pointedly at him, almost annoyingly so, until he lurched himself from his thoughts.

"Busy mind?" He asked quietly, his voice without the sting it usually held. He sympathized; it was hard to be kind when you don't feel the need to be. Why show kindness when it isn't returned? It was the story of his life. Ofcourse, he was usually the one to start arguments...but still...someone had to.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:43 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry scored, standing up and shaking out his tabby fur. He stalked over to Birdflight, his gait stiff from the cold evening chill. He peered over to where the other tom had flicked his tail at. Did he sleep in the Nursery and Apprentice Den? "Do you sleep in there?" He asked in disbelief; why would any cat want to sleep with those loud kittens? His tail flicked back and forth as he stared at the other cat. He seemed to be in his own head, and Coyotecry stared pointedly at him, almost annoyingly so, until he lurched himself from his thoughts.

"Busy mind?" He asked quietly, his voice without the sting it usually held. He sympathized; it was hard to be kind when you don't feel the need to be. Why show kindness when it isn't returned? It was the story of his life. Of course, he was usually the one to start arguments...but still...someone had to.
Birdsong didn't seem to be too cold, as he gaze out in the distance. As he asked a question, he shook his head. " Nope, siblings who wish to make life harder." He replied, why was he telling him this. If he did sleep in there he would die, I mean the warrior den was a luxury for him. Since Birdsong couldn't stand loud noises and the warrior den was at least the best for him to sleep. He didn't take notice or care about Coyote's stare, " Always have one." He replied to the last question. Birdsong was between rude and not caring, well he couldn't be loved or love anyone. He feared it, so that why he was so rude. He wasn't always like this, he was just judge and that I suppose lead to him to this. Birdsong looked back at him, " I'm Birdsong. I don't know much names, so what is your's?" He asked.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(I thought I replied oops!!!)

Mousekit observed the older tom, he hope he didn't make it too difficult. As the time drew on Mousekit got more and more anxious. He hoped the tome wouldn't be mad that he picked a hard one. He smiled a bit when Burstpaw asked him about the fresh kill pile, he was very close. "Yes, it is!" He squeaked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The Tom said he was alright, but when Featherspeckle glanced at him. She could clearly see a saddened smile. It was her most common accessory. Such a sad smile on a pretty face. But, she didn't dare comment on it, to about at him that he was lying. Instead, she returned his smile, a little more upbeat to hide her own sadness. “Ditto.” Featherspeckle inhaled the crisp scent of Thunderclan’s soft wind. She wrapped her tail around herself, keeping a good distance between the two to not invade his personal space. “I'm fine. Living, breathing. Well, you know. The same old, the same old.” She giggled softly. Lowly, inaudibly because it felt out of place whenever she did find herself laughing. The voices in her head became a minimal. She haven't heard the rage in a while, so she visibly appeared relaxed as she came up to the tom. Just because she carried a burden, didn't mean she wanted another to carry one. Being sad was...horrible. Being depressed was...terrifying. “Glad you're doing...okay.” Not well. Because he said he could be better. His next words made the Molly glance at him from the corner of her eyes. “Crazy, huh?” She shook her head, muttering at his statement. Featherspeckle didn't mind talking to the Tom. “It makes the both of us.” She muttered, her nose twitching. Whether or not others seen it, Featherspeckle dubbed herself as insane. Her mind was off center. She was drowning, but it was easy to appear “ordinary” whenever she was around others. It was the perfection of maintaining a mask because no one liked to be around other depressed figures. Depression was contagious, that was for sure. When the Tom introduced himself as Sundapple, Featherspeckle gave him a Curt nod of her head. “Nice to make your acquaintance, Sundapple. I'm Featherspeckle.” Her voice was soft, and sweet when she introduced herself to a potentially new friend. “I don't know why I assumed you were sad...I...I just thought since you were alone...maybe...something happened to you.” Usually when felines were alone, they were quiet and thoughtful. They were worried about their future, and bitter about their past. Featherspeckle wanted to bang her head against a tree for assuming such things about him. Here, he was believing he was crazy. Featherspeckle was positive that she topped that to delusional.
"Nice to meet you Featherspeckle!" Sundapple said kindly. He heard her laugh softly, and to him it sounded so much like his mother's soft, melodious laugh it almost made his heart break again. " assumed I was sad?" he asked. " You assumed correctly, I'm sad, depressed, anguished, mentally unstable? You name it, I'm it. My mother died when I was 13 moons old, I've had so long to try and forget, but I just.... I just can't forget. Something happened to me, you're correct again. It broke my heart to see the only family I had in Thunderclan die at my paws, and not be able to do anything. I don't know where my father is, or if he's still even alive, it kills me to not know, and I'm starting to think I'll die not knowing. Maybe it's better that way, if we ever battle anyone, and I don't know who he is,it won't hurt me too much to mistakenly hurt him," He scoffed, something he found he did a lot when he was upset. " You can say I'm bitter about it, I still say it's not true. That it's a crazy nightmare that I'll wake up from and my mother ,Dawngleam, will be sitting there smiling at me, telling me I'm a lazy furball and then we'll go hunting, but no, that won't happen because. She's. gone." he slammed a paw onto the dirt, tears spring up into his clear amber gaze. " She's gone and I can't ever bring her... back to me. She'll still be gone no matter what I even try to do," he choked out, looking away from Featherspeckle.
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:19 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart as he kissed her and smiled. But then, the queen felt uneasy as pain flowed through her. "s-Stoneheart... The k-kits are coming...,", she said. (Can we just skip the part where Crowsong gives birth. I mean, you don't always have to rp the birth. And I don't feel like rping the birth of the kits atm.)
(Sure, I know how you feel.) @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light @Silentshade
Stoneheart comforted Crowsong and helped her give birth to four beautiful kits. He looked down on the new borns with a warm spark in his eyes. These were his kits. His very own. Well and Crowsong's of course. Three she-kits and one little tom. "What do you want to name them?" he asked Crowsong.

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; October 15th, 2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:59 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
(Sure, I know how you feel.) @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light @Silentshade
Stoneheart comforted Crowsong and helped her give birth to four beautiful kits. He looked down on the new borns with a warm spark in his eyes. These were his kits. His very own. Well and Crowsong's of course. Three she-kits and one little tom. "What do you want to name them?" he asked Crowsong.
A tiny she-kit mewled softly. She was gray with white on her paws, face, chest, and underbelly. She was small, slightly smaller than her siblings, and close to her mother. (I apologize, I suck at writing this type of newborn kit thingy)

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 16th, 2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:29 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
waaaaah!!! its finally happening! haha, ill be able to post for Rain after school c:

@CandyFlossCat same lol, this newborn stuff is all new and foreign to me x3

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 16th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
A small tabby and white she-kit mewled pitifully, wriggling forwards until she felt soft fur beneath her tiny paws. Was this her mother? It had to be; they were the only cat aroun- wait, there were cats next to her. Her siblings? That didn't matter right now; she could smell milk!

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Closed Thread