Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefaether sighed,"I hope it does... I don't know much about the tensions, do you know who started it?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the right.
Feather flight shook his head. "No. But based on past records, it's probably ShadowClan." He sighed. "Ready to go?" he asked.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:14 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Badgerthroat ran off, Brokenpaw sheated his claws and smiled thriumphaly, finally he had gotten rid of the pest, and what made him smile even more was when he heard Rileyflower laughing about the situation, he got on top of her and gave her muzzle a few affectionnate licks before he got off, maybe she had gotten what he meant all along now? He sat down and waited for her to get back on her paws, a wide smile covering his face as well.

---

Cometheart was doing her things when she felt a sudden weight crash into her, but being the agile she-cat she was, she didn't fall and quickly grabbed whoever it was by their scruff, though, she easily recognized the tom at first glance. "Badgerthroat, what's going on?" She asked, a little surprised by the tom's surprising entrance, she sure wasn't ready for it.
Rileyflower flicked her ears and blushed madly as brokenpaw have her muzzle a few affectionate licks as soon as he got off she stood up and her cheeks were crimson red but smiled softly and her tail curled and uncurled a few times she shook her fur trying to get rid of the blush but it didn't seem to work " wow I never thought of you as the feisty type . " She meowed with another smile she was a bit slow with the hints he was giving her since she never had this happen before then she thought about it for a while and blinked her cheeks were even more red then before if possible " what you said back there.....the way you said my mentor ...do you? " she meowed with a tilt of her head she needed to know .

Badgerthroat yowled as someone grabbed him by his scruff his ears still pinned against his head his body kinda hurt from bumping into them but it was still shaking . He shouldn't be like this! He's twenty-eight moons now! Not a kitten but yet it seemed to be something that never left him .Then he tried to look over his shoulder at the she cat and was wide eyed " Cometheart! " he exclaimed and looked away embarrassed " I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going..and I was just trying to have a conversation with brokenpaw but when I talked about his paw it got him angry and I didn't mean to make him angry then he unsheathed his claws from his good paw and told me to go away! So I ran .. " he meowed his voice was a bit shaky

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 24th, 2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:29 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Feather flight shook his head. "No. But based on past records, it's probably ShadowClan." He sighed. "Ready to go?" he asked.
He nodded and then laughed to lighten the mood,"I mean, what tensions have they not started?!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower flicked her ears and blushed madly as brokenpaw have her muzzle a few affectionate licks as soon as he got off she stood up and her cheeks were crimson red but smiled softly and her tail curled and uncurled a few times she shook her fur trying to get rid of the blush but it didn't seem to work " wow I never thought of you as the feisty type . " She meowed with another smile she was a bit slow with the hints he was giving her since she never had this happen before then she thought about it for a while and blinked her cheeks were even more red then before if possible " what you said back there.....the way you said my mentor ...do you? " she meowed with a tilt of her head she needed to know .

Badgerthroat yowled as someone grabbed him by his scruff his ears still pinned against his head his body kinda hurt from bumping into them but it was still shaking . He shouldn't be like this! He's twenty-eight moons now! Not a kitten but yet it seemed to be something that never left him .Then he tried to look over his shoulder at the she cat and was wide eyed " Cometheart! " he exclaimed and looked away embarrassed " I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going..and I was just trying to have a conversation with brokenpaw but when I talked about his paw it got him angry and I didn't mean to make him angry then he unsheathed his claws from his good paw and told me to go away! So I ran .. " he meowed his voice was a bit shaky
Brokenpaw was a little surprised at what she said, the feisty type..? Though, he knew what he had done was a bit out of character, he normally didn't do such a thing, but the tom never changed subject, it was only his paw, his paw and... His paw again! Though, as she spoke about what he meant by saying that she was his mentor, his cheeks took a dark hue of pink. "W-Well... It's pretty easy to realise what that means, huh?" The small tom asked, pressing against her to show what he meant before he covered her in loving licks, his tail finding hers again.

---

Cometheart was mostly known as Alderstripe's daughter, and he was protective of his family, and she was kind of like him in a way, after all, she had spent a bunch of time with her father. She gave the tom a surprised look as she was told the story. "Well, Brokenpaw isn't the type of tom to mess around, being weaker than most outside, he built up for it on the inside, this tom isn't scary on the outside, but on the inside, it's a whole other story, he hates when other cats pity him because of his disadvantage, but his moral is one that can't be rivaled." She mewed, gazing at the apprentice from afar before turning her gaze back to Badgerthroat. "He might be a source of inspiration in the future, for some apprentices, he doesn't seem to fear anything, even with what he has, he would fight, and if you knew what both being strong and fearless could do in battle, ThunderClan wouldn't lose any war." She added. "So, other than that, how are you?" She asked.

Last edited by Gone; March 24th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Brokenpaw was a little surprised at what she said, the feisty type..? Though, he knew what he had done was a bit out of character, he normally didn't do such a thing, but the tom never changed subject, it was only his paw, his paw and... His paw again! Though, as she spoke about what he meant by saying that she was his mentor, his cheeks took a dark hue of pink. "W-Well... It's pretty easy to realise what that means, huh?" The small tom asked, pressing against her to show what he meant before he covered her in loving licks, his tail finding hers again.

---

Cometheart was mostly known as Alderstripe's daughter, and he was protective of his family, and she was kind of like him in a way, after all, she had spent a bunch of time with her father. She gave the tom a surprised look as she was told the story. "Well, Brokenpaw isn't the type of tom to mess around, being weaker than most outside, he built up for it on the inside, this tom isn't scary on the outside, but on the inside, it's a whole other story, he hates when other cats pity him because of his disadvantage, but his moral is one that can't be rivaled." She mewed, gazing at the apprentice from afar before turning her gaze back to Badgerthroat. "He might be a source of inspiration in the future, for some apprentices, he doesn't seem to fear anything, even with what he has, he would fight, and if you knew what both being strong and fearless could do in battle, ThunderClan wouldn't lose any war." She added. "So, other than that, how are you?" She asked.
Rileyflower purred with a flick of her ears and another smile was on her face I guess it was easy but for someone who's never had anything been said like that to them before it would be a bit tricky she put her nose to his shoulder again and twitched her whiskers she found someone that meant a lot to her again! And that was one of the best things she could receive now she just hoped that she wouldn't loose him . Wether it be an untimely death or an accident or anything she would rather it be her than him as her nose was still pressed against his shoulder she looked up at the sky and her eyes shined with a wide smile " starclan has forgiven me... " she whispered and took a deep breath taking in his scent then pulled her nose away and looked back in front after that she looked at the kill pile and back at brokenpaw again " I can get you something from the pile. It would be best if we eat again before we head to our dens. " she meowed

Badgerthroats ears flicked now looking and and nodded as she spoke he tilted his head " oh well other than being scared out of my wits im...fine . Aren't you Alderstripes daughter? " he asked . His tail flicked a few times as his ears whent back up fear seemed to have released its iron grip and let him relax he felt his fur flatten and was smooth once again he sat down and scratched his right ear and licked his chest fur afterwards .

Old March 24th, 2018, 02:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

trotting into the clearing, a multicolored molly carried two mice between her jaws. they hung by their tails, dangling and waving about as she walked. the molly, aldertwist, allowed her gaze to sweep across the camp before she placed the mice atop the fresh-kill pile. her large, burly form was rather different than most mollies due to the fact that she wasn't biologically female. shaking her head, aldertwist sat near the edges of the clearing, her tail curled neatly around her paws. amber eyes brightened as she stared at the felines bustling around in the camp, a short smile quirking at her lips.

the thunderclan warrior settled into a crouch, closing her eyes for a quick rest. she had been hunting all day. aldertwist's nose twitched, causing the long scar across it to wrinkle up. it may be nice to speak to someone, she thought before shrugging to herself. if anyone wants to speak, then i'll allow them to speak to me first. i don't want to intrude on anything. with a small flick of her tail, aldertwist waited patiently for anyone to possibly come up to her. if nobody wanted to talk, she would go and rest in the warrior's den.

@RedHead

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
Wolfcall laughed, "Black is not a ugly color. Our allies' leader has black fur. " He said, talking about Fallenstar's ebony hair. "Also technically my fur is a very, very, very dark grey. " He lied. He found amusement in when she scratched her claws on the ground. "Lambpaw, I think your ego just grew too big for your common sense to come through. I wouldn't be dense. I would be stupid so, your basically just proved yourself for being dense and stupid. " Wolfcall retorted, laughter still in his tone. He lift a brow, finally deciding to do a funny joke or a funny joke to him. "How can I be a father if I'm gay?" It was partly a lie and partly not. He was biromantic instead. He awaited for her reaction, hopefully it would be amusing. "And I can't have wolf pups. I'm a cat. " For the last two parts his face was very serious. It seem like his emotion of happiness was switch off. It was one of Wolfall's talents. Just because the tom look like one, he didn't think he would have a litter of wolf puppies. I mean unless he wanted the clan to be horrified. Huh, think about it. Four little pups running around camp scaring everyone.
"J-just because a-a good c-cat has a-an certain uu-ugly fur co-olr doesn't m-ake t-that fur c-c-color any prettier!" Lambpaw chided shaking her head as if lecturing the tom (which she in a way was). "I-It's like s-s-saying if there w-was a-a-a leader n-named Foxstar, f-f-foxes must good!" She retorted rolling her eyes at the very sentiment before laughing at his next statement, "L-l-l-last time I c-checked stupid and d-d-dense are s-synonyms or are j-just too m-m-much of a-a nincompoop t-to realize t-that!" She giggled taking a more elitist stance on the conversation, "A-a-and I d-dunno maybe 'StarClan' will g-grant you with t-the extraordinary p-p-p-power of being a-able to c-conceive and b-b-birth kits," she mewed unsaid laughter making her body shake. "Wouldn't that be rich, you expecting!" She then snorted not being able to contain her giggles any longer, "A-and you c-c-c-could have w-wolf pups if y-you know you g-g-got with a w-wolf~" She sarcastically cooed.
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower purred with a flick of her ears and another smile was on her face I guess it was easy but for someone who's never had anything been said like that to them before it would be a bit tricky she put her nose to his shoulder again and twitched her whiskers she found someone that meant a lot to her again! And that was one of the best things she could receive now she just hoped that she wouldn't loose him . Wether it be an untimely death or an accident or anything she would rather it be her than him as her nose was still pressed against his shoulder she looked up at the sky and her eyes shined with a wide smile " starclan has forgiven me... " she whispered and took a deep breath taking in his scent then pulled her nose away and looked back in front after that she looked at the kill pile and back at brokenpaw again " I can get you something from the pile. It would be best if we eat again before we head to our dens. " she meowed

Badgerthroats ears flicked now looking and and nodded as she spoke he tilted his head " oh well other than being scared out of my wits im...fine . Aren't you Alderstripes daughter? " he asked . His tail flicked a few times as his ears whent back up fear seemed to have released its iron grip and let him relax he felt his fur flatten and was smooth once again he sat down and scratched his right ear and licked his chest fur afterwards .
As she started purringm the apprentice could only guess that she returned the feelings, and to prove his point, she pressed her nose into his shoulder, he turned his head and licked her cheek affectionnaly, she meant the world to him and he would do anything to keep her by his side. "I'm sure StarClan has forgiven you, Rileyflower." Brokenpaw mewed and took in her scent as well, meeting her gaze and nodding. "I'm not that hungry, so maybe we could share something?" He asked, his tail finding hers and tightly getting intertwined.

---

Cometheart nodded as he spoke. "Indeed, I am Alderstripe's daughter." She mewed, her father was an overprotective tom when it came to family and... Dear StarClan, when someone messed with his mate, he got mad. "I find it weird how some cats are sometimes..." She mewed, the she-cat sure didn't look bad, but she had eyes on one tom already, she yawned and scratched her right ear as well before she resumed eating.
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:25 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
trotting into the clearing, a multicolored molly carried two mice between her jaws. they hung by their tails, dangling and waving about as she walked. the molly, aldertwist, allowed her gaze to sweep across the camp before she placed the mice atop the fresh-kill pile. her large, burly form was rather different than most mollies due to the fact that she wasn't biologically female. shaking her head, aldertwist sat near the edges of the clearing, her tail curled neatly around her paws. amber eyes brightened as she stared at the felines bustling around in the camp, a short smile quirking at her lips.

the thunderclan warrior settled into a crouch, closing her eyes for a quick rest. she had been hunting all day. aldertwist's nose twitched, causing the long scar across it to wrinkle up. it may be nice to speak to someone, she thought before shrugging to herself. if anyone wants to speak, then i'll allow them to speak to me first. i don't want to intrude on anything. with a small flick of her tail, aldertwist waited patiently for anyone to possibly come up to her. if nobody wanted to talk, she would go and rest in the warrior's den.

@RedHead

A lithe, tall molly entered the camp from the territory, her beautiful black and white fur covered in dust and some mud. Cherrybubble placed her catch, a large squirrel, on top of the fresh-kill pile. The she-cat was quite proud of it, her heart still beating at the risks she had taken to catch that squirrel. She cast her green eyes around camp for a moment to try and spot her best friend, but he was no where to be seen. “He’s probably dealing with some stupid responsibility stuff.” She growled to herself, upset that he was always so busy now. She wondered if she should go find his neice and ask her to find him. She knew Foxpaw would, but Cherrybubble decided against it.
So instead, she had to find some other fun for the day. Twitching her ear, Cherrybubble wondered who she should talk to. There were so many cats just milling about in the clearing, she could choose any of them. “Hmmmm lets go with....” Cherrybubble closed her eyes and pointed her tail in a random direction.
Opening her eyes and following her tail, Cherrybubble walked over to the larger feline it had landed towards. “Hey, you mind if I bother you?” She asked, laughing to herself a little as she sat down, letting her fluffy tail curl loosely around her paws. Her medium-length fur was still covered in dust, something that she would clean up later. Cherrybubble didn’t mind having a dirty coat, she didn’t exactly care about impressing any cat. But she usually did anyways, Cherrybubble was a sight to behold. Messy or clean, the feline had this certain fire in her eyes, and the way she carried herself, she was quite the treat to look at. Cherrybubble didn’t notice though, and if anything tried to flirt with her, well, she would shut them down immediately.
Old March 25th, 2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
As she started purringm the apprentice could only guess that she returned the feelings, and to prove his point, she pressed her nose into his shoulder, he turned his head and licked her cheek affectionnaly, she meant the world to him and he would do anything to keep her by his side. "I'm sure StarClan has forgiven you, Rileyflower." Brokenpaw mewed and took in her scent as well, meeting her gaze and nodding. "I'm not that hungry, so maybe we could share something?" He asked, his tail finding hers and tightly getting intertwined.

---

Cometheart nodded as he spoke. "Indeed, I am Alderstripe's daughter." She mewed, her father was an overprotective tom when it came to family and... Dear StarClan, when someone messed with his mate, he got mad. "I find it weird how some cats are sometimes..." She mewed, the she-cat sure didn't look bad, but she had eyes on one tom already, she yawned and scratched her right ear as well before she resumed eating.
Rileyflower smiled and nodded she seemed to be smiling more now than she did when she was just starting out she was twenty-five moons old now it was odd how time flies by . She heard what brokenpaw said and she was even more positive that they have " well ...you see when I was in the battle of thunderclan and windclan I lost a battle I was in the other she cat gave me this scar -" she meowed removing her tail from his for a few minutes to point at her nose and her tail found it's way to his again " I felt I have wronged starclan for not winning it . So I made a promise to make it up to them in some way and I don't know what I did but it seems I have and I think in their way of forgiving me ...I got to meet you " she meowed now looking at brokenpaw again and put her nose to his then started to walk to the kill pile " stay here ok? It will only be a few minutes " she meowed now trotting over to the pile her tail was in the air flicking a few times she looked for a suitable piece of fresh kill that would be easy to share between them. And just by her luck she spotted a plump squirrel . Now that leaf bare was over newleaf has replenished the forest with more prey for the clans that's also why she liked newleaf but it was also a time of rebirth for nature . Rileyflower grabbed the squirrel and trotted back holding her head high she made it back to brokenpaw and sat the squirrel in front of him " wanna take the first bite? " she asked

Badgerthroat smiled he was glad knowing he was right and stood up shaking his fur to get some pieces of loose grass off then he blinked and tilted his head " what you mean by that? " he asked then layed down . His tail was curled up next to his left side , the tom looked up at the sky and took a deep breath smelling scents of new leaf . He looked back at cometheart curiosity could be seen in his eyes .

Last edited by Leucos; March 25th, 2018 at 09:53 AM.
Closed Thread