Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:27 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 01:24 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 01:22 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:17 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2018, 04:24 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare did not suspect her to take this so seriously. it was not his intention to make her wail. he felt guilt prickled at his paws, she did just give birth not so long ago. he let out a small squeak when he felt the balls of fur on his paws, they felt so soft. stormglare could feel the stares and glares going through his back, his introvert mind was sending off alarm signals. he bent down, putting the five kits back where they belong. "hey, hey. i didn't mean it, i swear to starclan !! i love you more than anyone. it..it... was just a joke to lighten the mood up. it was cruel, i know. i know. " he said to her, lowering his head in a apologetic way. stormglare nodded, "i won't make fun of you anymore, just pleaseee calm down. " the tom dragged the word `please` out as if it show he meant it. he put a fluffy paw on her cheek and touch his nose to gorsebird's. "its okay, i didn't mean it. " stormglare was aware their was a high chance of gorsebird hitting him. he probably felt worst. maybe. he wasn't quite sure, a cat who would pull their fur out just for show.. seem... scary. he knew he had the scariest mate in all the clans. he loved it.
Gorsebird didn't in the slightest enjoy when cats insulted her nor did she know why she would. It especially hurt when it was somecat she was close to like Stormglare. She continued to sniffle not liking the fact that her five kits were once again forced upon her. Was it so much to ask for just a break!? "T-t-then why d-d-did y-you say it? D-d-do you j-just like hurting my feelings!" Gorsebird whimpered continuing to cry but in a less flamboyant way, "I'll calm d-d-d-down...when you pick me flowers and walk through the territory with me!" She moaned before smiling the tiniest bit when he placed his fluffy paw on her face and nosed her, "I'm sorry, Stormy for being so difficult I just don't feel well and I wanna spend some alone time you!" Gorsebird mewed her eyes starting to lose their polished look as she quieted down looking down at her paws, "You still want to go on a walk with me right? Is it too much to ask that you to take me out so I can get fresh air?" She questioned squirming softly as she wanted to get out of the nursery.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 16th, 2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:37 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang's shredded ears perked up. "Really? I didn't realize there was anything for greecough but catmint," he said, not even attempting to disguise his excitement. Excitement which redoubled as Surgestorm pulled out the herbs he was describing. "That's chickweed?" Shinefang meowed in surprise, looking at the thick stems, and small green leaves with white flowers. "Skyclan territory is just crawling with this stuff. What do you give them? The stems? The leaves? The flowers?" The old tom's tail was twitching excitedly as he spoke.
Surgestorm purred at his excitement, amused that he had basically accidentally taught him another thing that we would probably have needed. "I'll have to remember that for later," He meowed, learning something from this experience as well. "I need to restock once everything starts growing back in, so I'd love to collect some from your territory if that's okay with you." At his question, he pointed at the plant with his paw. "The whole thing can be eaten if you're in a pinch, but I find the leaves work the very best." He returned briefly to his previous statement in his next. "Honestly, I need to explore your territory a bit, I haven't a chance yet to see what grows really well in SkyClan's stretch of the woods."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw paused and tilted her head, "I know most cats don't want help. But sometimes they need help, it just takes some convincing... or a lot of convincing." She looked down at her paws and nodded, realizing she was one of those cats. One of the cats that hated asking for help, seeing it as a sign of weakness. And even though she helped cats that were definitely not weak, but she couldn't bring herself to ask for help nonetheless. She looked back up at the two cats and grinned, "honestly? I would be afraid of fear itself. I would be afraid of having fears, because I don't want to be afraid of anything, it's scary." She laughed and began looking for moss again. "You don't have to look if you don't want to, Wolfpaw," she added, feeling kind of sorry that she had intruded on the siblings' conversation.
Mudpaw flicked his ears as he listened to petalpaw he smiled once she said that she would be afraid of fear itself she will definitely be a good leader one day she's fearless , helps others if they need help always happy and kind . It's almost too perfect he looked at her and his eyes shined " that's a personality a leader should have . and it seems you've got it " he commented now looking for moss again he sniffed in some dirt which made him sneeze two times making his eyes close as he did his tail twitched and he shook his fur . Wolfpaw flicked an ear and put her nose to the ground she growled " no. It's . Fine. " she meowed now looking away she laughed in her head as mudpaw sneezed she walked a bit slowly feeling even more grumpy her grey fur looked a bit fluffed up .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 16th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw flicked his ears as he listened to petalpaw he smiled once she said that she would be afraid of fear itself she will definitely be a good leader one day she's fearless , helps others if they need help always happy and kind . It's almost too perfect he looked at her and his eyes shined " that's a personality a leader should have . and it seems you've got it " he commented now looking for moss again he sniffed in some dirt which made him sneeze two times making his eyes close as he did his tail twitched and he shook his fur . Wolfpaw flicked an ear and put her nose to the ground she growled " no. It's . Fine. " she meowed now looking away she laughed in her head as mudpaw sneezed she walked a bit slowly feeling even more grumpy her grey fur looked a bit fluffed up .
Petalpaw hummed as she pushed her nose around in the undergrowth, searching for moss. She giggled as she heard Mudpaw sneeze. "You aren't allergic to the forest, are you?" she teased, her eyes twinkling. She turned her attention back to the search and sighed as she couldn't find any moss. "I think most of it has been taken by other apprentices for the elders' beds," she concluded, raising her head to look in the forest. "I can't wait to travel to the edges of the territory one day," she whispered, her eyes gazing deep into the woods. She shook her head and looked over at the two siblings, "did you find any?" The apprentice pushed the urge to go into the forest away as she inquired about the moss, knowing she would eventually go there anyway. Though she tried to ignore it, her mind kept bringing up the fact that it would be so simple to sneak out a night where no warriors would see her.
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Suspiciousmindz

it had been awhle since fireflare had just...relaxed. completly. he had been on edge since the argument with spireflare. they hadnt fought let alone spoken since the whole ordeal with moonpaw last greenleaf. he had been content until now, and the memories had only been flooding in his head with guilt bubbling in his chest. but, he was trying to relax again. so here he laid in the clearing, basking in the rare sun of newleaf, a mixture of warmth and bitter breezes threading through his ginger fur. it felt nice to just lay out, having finished his warrior duties by sunhigh. he hadnt spoken to..anyone really, atleast not recently. he had been keeping to himself which was odd for him to do since he was a social butterfly. maybe he was growing out of his flirting phase. wow.
Old April 17th, 2018, 12:04 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretpaw’s ears jerked up at the sudden sounds of pawsteps in the distance. Somewhat angry pawsteps. Familiar angry pawsteps.
Dropping down into a crouch to keep hidden for now, Ferretpaw peered towards the sound. And she'd been right in her assumptions. Winterwisp came storming from Camp, not looking very pleased. Ferretpaw felt bad for her. She didn't understand what the Clan had against the older cat. Who'd they not just try be kind to her for once, see how that would turn out?
Ferretpaw followed her sister with her eyes, curious to where she was heading. She didn't feel like the warrior felt at home on the Clan, and yet she had also caught signs of Winterwisp being somewhat scared of the outside so to speak. As far as the apprentice had understood, Winter had grown up a bit outside the Clan, and could remember her time as an outsider. And Ferretpaw wasn't so sure these memories were good once. In a way, that made her happy she herself couldn't remember her time before being brought to the Clan. She had been too young.
Watching the warrior coming to a halt, Ferretpaw pondered whether to approach her. She didn't look as furious now, but Ferretpaw knew her. She was always afraid to say a word wrong, in case the snappy personality would show. That always scared her, and reminded her own youth, being pushed around, mentally and physically wounded by the other kits and apprentices, especially Rainpaw once she was given Blazingstar as mentor. That had apparently given the tom a bigger reason to hate Ferretpaw.
But perhaps, now knowing that she was related to Ferretpaw, Winterwisp wouldn't be -as- snappy as usual.. Ferretpaw decided to cling to that hope, and start to slowly walk towards the warrior. With careful steps, and making sure not to sound like an enemy or an attacker, the small apprentice made her way to the black and white molly.
The she-cat stood still and let her body regain its breath. Her lungs welcomed the warm new-leaf air and it wasn’t long before she was breathing at a regular pace once more. She looked around with her pale green hues narrowed, trying to spot and see if there were any other cats in the area. She honestly doubted that there would be anyone, as she was pretty far out into the territory. Not beyond the border of course, but in a more abandoned part of the moor. Winterwisp really didn’t want to see anyone right now. Actually, she never wanted to see anyone, but she especially didn’t want to see anyone right now. She needed some alone time to cool down. She was dismayed to see a small dot of black and white and not far away from her. The warrior let out a growl of disappointment and plopped onto the grassy ground, ready and waiting to deal with the troublesome cat, whoever that might be.
Her hostile gaze softened every so slightly as she recognized the cat. It was her younger sister. Her pale green hues were still guarded and hardened, but she didn’t seem so angry. If she were to be totally honest, the she-cat didn’t actually mind Ferretpaw. No, she didn’t like her, but she didn’t hate her like she did most cats. Ferretpaw was a bit different. She didn’t know if she favoured her just because she was her sister, or if it was because the apprentice knew what it was like to be in her paws.
It had originally been a bit of a shock to find out that Ferretpaw was her little sister. It was shocking to hear that the cat who’d she’d snarled at a few moons ago was actually her kin. At first, Winterwisp had gone a little insane at the news. She’d turned away from her family and glared at her parents. She’d shown loathing towards them with her gaze, wanting them to feel guilty for abandoning her to this land. She hadn’t walked away with them when they left, because she couldn’t bear to be with them. She didn’t want to be with her family. The warrior was going to spend the rest of her depressing life in amongst the WindClan cats. Now that the news had sunk in, she was fine but she felt a little different from before. She hated to admit it but she felt less alone. Deep down she knew that there was someone who would listen if she wanted to rant, but she did her best to convince herself otherwise. She had to protect herself. She had to close herself off and not rely on the help of other cats. Things had to stay the same.
“What are you doing out here by yourself?” Winterwisp asked Ferretpaw warily, once the she-cat had padded within hearing range. She didn’t really care about how old the apprentice was, which was why the warrior still thought that she was a young, defenseless apprentice.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 17th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Spirit

Ouch. he thought to himself as the claws met his skin and he felt a stinging sensation on his nose and his side. There wasn't time to pause and make sure they weren't bad cuts, so he leaped backwards a little when she attempted snapping at his neck. He noted the look of realization in her eyes when meeting his. This couldn't sway her right now. He was going to test her combat skills seriously, she can't purposefully not attack him. Of course, Blazingstar wasn't going to tell her that. He was hoping she'd figure it out and actually try to win this fight. It was one that would tell him whether she was truly ready to be a warrior or not.

Blazingstar didn't hesitate after that small leap backwards and charged at Ferretpaw again. This time, he dove down, allowing his stomach to skim the ground as he aimed for her legs at full sprint. This was an attempt to knock her down and if this worked, he was follow through by attempting to pin her to the ground beneath him.
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@king kaleb!

Blazingstar entered the clearing from the territory. He had finished training his apprentice, Ferretpaw. There was a cut across his nose and a scratch on his side from his sneak attack on her. It was her final assessment and of course Blazingstar went all out as to plan a sneak attack on his apprentice while she was hunting. She had done well and Blazingstar was planning to do her warrior ceremony soon. He already had an idea about his next apprentice.

His golden hues were focused on the medicine cat den before he realized Fireflare was sitting in the clearing.... alone. Blazingstar couldn't allow this to happen! Without waiting, Blazizngstar run across the clearing, purposefully tripping over Fireflare and landing on the ground beside him dramatically. "Oof!" he let out, as his back hit the hard ground. Now, the orange tabby was staring upside down at Fireflare, amusement flicking his in hues. "How dare you trip me with your body!" he spoke, acting offended as he said it. One forepaw reached out to swat at Fireflare, but since he was staring at him upside down, he missed horribly, disoriented from the different angle.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 17th, 2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Suspiciousmindz

Oh so this is how we play this game, huh.
Ferretpaw grinned lightly after realizing what her mentor had been planning. Her feeling of it being too simple had been right. She felt slightly playful, but wouldn't let that come in her way. She needed to prove to Blazingstar that she was ready to become a full warrior. That she had trained hard to obtain this rank and change herself into a strong, independent molly.
As Blazingstar dove down, she instantly reacted. Using her hind legs the most, she bowed her legs for a quick moment before jumping into the air, aiming to now land on top of Blazingstar and turn things around, so that she, was pinning, him.
If this attempt was successful, she'd put all her might into becoming as heavy as her frail body would allow her, before spinning around on top of him and put her jaws around his neck as a last move. Not dangerously, however. It was after all her mentor and leader, and not a dangerous enemy. She knew she was being tested, but she had already hurt her mentor upon not realizing it was him, and didn't want to make it worse.
Old April 17th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm purred at his excitement, amused that he had basically accidentally taught him another thing that we would probably have needed. "I'll have to remember that for later," He meowed, learning something from this experience as well. "I need to restock once everything starts growing back in, so I'd love to collect some from your territory if that's okay with you." At his question, he pointed at the plant with his paw. "The whole thing can be eaten if you're in a pinch, but I find the leaves work the very best." He returned briefly to his previous statement in his next. "Honestly, I need to explore your territory a bit, I haven't a chance yet to see what grows really well in SkyClan's stretch of the woods."
Shinefang paused, a little taken aback by the medicine cat's request to collect herbs in Skyclan territory. For a split second, he was a warrior again and felt the familiar pangof defensiveness for his borders. But he squelched this initial reaction and reminded himself that medicine cat life was different. Why, here he was in Windclan territory now for Starclan's sake. "Be my guest, so long as you don't mind the trip. I'd bring your apprentice. You'll have more than you can carry before you even reach the camp. We've got a good amount of chamomile, oak leaves everywhere. I'm expecting a fair crop of broom. Mallow, horsetail, alder, things like that that seem to like more moisture are a bit harder to come by." As Shinefang rattled off the herbs to be found in Skyclan, he thought about how much sense it made that medicine cats worked together. How senseless would it be for a warrior to die for want of an herb just over the scent line? As he thought of this, a cluster or herbs with three leaves caught his eye. "Are those blackberry leaves?" he asked, recognizing the usually prickly plant that bore fat, juicy berries in the summer. "What are those for?"

Closed Thread