Old March 12th, 2024, 11:50 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Squirrelpaw [ @furrensic ] Mistlewhisker [ @Micanomancy ]
The scarred feline ears jerked to attention as soon as she heard her name called by Mistlewhisker. A patrol? Dawnstar frowned softly but couldn't think of a reason to not tag along on the patrol. The bites from the minks weren't serious enough to warrant laziness, and even if they were she doubted she'd allow them to keep her still for long anyway.

She leaned down into a slow stretch and gave a quick shake of her pelt before walking over to join the Enforcer. The mountainous feline glanced around to see how many cats heeded Mistlewhisker's orders while Darkfall called for another round of patrols. Mistlewhisker was doing hunting patrols and Darkfall was doing borders? That was a particular way of doing things.

Dawnstar was used to having a set number of patrols called out by one cat, but if the Enforcers wanted to split the work she had nothing against it. So long as these patrols were getting done. Yet from where she was watching, not many had yet gathered. If they wanted any chance at fighting ThunderClan. They had better start pulling their weight with the basics, she had no problems canceling the raid indefinitely. It would enrage the dark tabby, sure, but lessons need to be learned here.

Her golden amber glare danced over to Mistlewhisker and then around in search of Squirrelpaw. The clan leader was notorious for her impatience when it came to waiting for her patrols to gather. She began grooming the healing mink bite on her shoulder while keeping her tail from whipping around erratically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

following right behind the two warriors, squirrelpaw places the flowers at mossfreckle's paws with a small dip of her head before awkwardly shuffling away.

[ @Micanomancy @Theraphosa @Fawn<3
+3 poppy ]

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

another patrol? squirrelpaw feels as though she's more active than a pawful of shadowclan's warriors at the point. and, normally, she'd be fine with a patrol — well, if it was with someone she was familiar with, like mistlewhisker or goopypaw, maybe even rotpaw. mistlewhisker is on this patrol..so is dawnstar. that's the problem.

the russet fluffball feels her heart begins to thump in a familiar, erratic pace as she spots dawnstar striding over to the enforcer. her stomach twists painfully in growing anxiety. oh yeah, she's definitely going to die. she unwillingly accepts her fate as she teeters over, legs wobbly like jelly. some sort of sound, sounding like a sigh mixed with a whimper or sob, dies out in the back of her throat pathetically. oh yes, she was exceptionally soggy. a wet rag of a cat. maybe an embarrassment, too, at this point.

[ @Micanomancy @Undertaker ]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, left gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @/furrensic ] [Dawnstar - @/Undertaker ]
· · ────────────── · ·
With the patrol gathered, Mistlewhisker wasted no time turning and leading the way out of camp towards Sunkissed Creek. She could see Squirrelpaw's anxiety, and while some part of her felt a little bad about putting her apprentice through this, she figured that if she was going to be a part of ShadowClan, she better get used to being on patrol with scary cats like Dawnstar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 12th, 2024, 12:46 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Entering camp, burdock root, and, hopefully, Shrewstep in tow, Darkcloud quickly made her way over to Mossfreckle, giving a small nod of respect before carefully placing it at the medicine cat's paws. "Greetings, Mossfreckle, we collected everything you asked for, though Raggedfang didn't show. If you need help with anything else let me know" and with that Darkcloud took her leave.

[+5 Burdock root]

@Fawn<3 @gs29513

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 13th, 2024 at 12:12 PM.
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:44 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post
Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow paused in her grooming of her dark, thick pelt and looked to Mistlewhisker as the other cat announced hunting patrols. Alright, the feline purred and got to her paws, stretching and yawning a moment before padding over to the area. Hazy eyes roamed the clearing as Moonmeadow searched the area for Cornpuff and Shadowpaw. While Moonmeadow had no personal experiences with either of the two, she was confident that this was going to be a fine patrol and the she-cat smiled.

It's been much too long since Moonmeadow has been able to have a good hunting patrol, especially with this leafbare, but with the weather letting up more they were sure to bring in a good haul. Hopefully, including some mice, Moonmeadow's personal favorite. The molly sat down, straightened her posture, and laid their fluffy tail over their big paws. As soon as the others arrived they could head out.

"Well, you heard the lady, let's have a good hunt. I'm sure the clan would appreciate some good, fresh prey." Moonmeadow spoke happily, with a purr rumbling their body.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @RoboPrism - Cornpuff | @Fish - Shadowpaw ]
[Post order during the hunt: Moonmeadow, Cornpuff, Shadowpaw, if that's alright with you folks o7]
-Cornpuff-
Male, 48 Moons
SHADOWCLAN - Warrior
A yellow-eyed, white and cream-point tom.

Cornpuff grumbled inwardly. Another already? Huh.

He bounced over to see a third of the party awaiting his arrival. And twitched swished his tail, tilting his head. "Oh, I'm sure they would," he purred. "On the other paw, I don't think I've met either of y'yet?"

Cornpuff slunk close to the she-cat and sat down, giving a paw a lick.

@Fish
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; March 13th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 09:13 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

The orange-brown molly padded out at the call of patrols, her tail held high. 'Croaking Swamp with Larkpaw and Yellowpaw. It'll be a good training experience for Larkpaw.' Stagskull thought as she looked around for her apprentice and Yellowpaw. "Larkpaw! Yellowpaw! Let's get on our way." She called out, turning and walking away.

@vellichor @hades.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; March 19th, 2024 at 10:03 AM.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw padded over but didn't look that happy about doing this. Her mentor hadn't taught her how to hunt and now she was on a hunting patrol. What exactly did Shadowpaw do to deserve this fate? Born in a clan she didn't like and was forever stuck in it and all this misfortune was happening to her. It was really hard to keep up her cheery disposition like this!!

"Right, well uh before we go anywhere it is probably a better time than any to tell you all I don't know how to hunt." She huffed out and looked off with a grimace, ready to be talked down to.
@Theraphosa @RoboPrism
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:39 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Shadowpaw padded over but didn't look that happy about doing this. Her mentor hadn't taught her how to hunt and now she was on a hunting patrol. What exactly did Shadowpaw do to deserve this fate? Born in a clan she didn't like and was forever stuck in it and all this misfortune was happening to her. It was really hard to keep up her cheery disposition like this!!

"Right, well uh before we go anywhere it is probably a better time than any to tell you all I don't know how to hunt." She huffed out and looked off with a grimace, ready to be talked down to.
@Theraphosa @RoboPrism
Cornpuff snorted, shrugging lightly as he turned to the apprentice. "So long as you can learn to, I have no issues. I can show you a few tips even, if you want."

@Theraphosa
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old March 14th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

White tipped toes prancing about in a playful yet careful fashion, Silverlark kept relatively quiet the whole way back, doing only small whoops of glee or letting Cindy know that they were almost there, flowers still carefully grasped in his maw. He hoped the medicine cats would be able to take care of her injury and they weren't too late! Nor that Lostspark would be too harsh on her. She was so scared... that was punishment enough, really. He was sure she would learn from this. And besides, the poor kit had just wanted to be helpful to her mum! Who could be mad at that? No one, that's who. And he would sit on whoever was angry at her, too. At least the kit was trying! Which, judging from what Dawnstar mumbled every now and then was more than half the clan did combined.

"Yoooo, Freckles! We's all back, yeah? Gots some herbs here. From Flames, Pear and me, mmmhmm. Buts! Buts. Met up with someone else, mmhmm. Cindy here? Gots her paw caught in... Oh. What was that yous called it, Pear? AH! Yeah. Fox trap. Bit down on her paw, nom nom. Carried her back. Little badger ride. Hopefully it's all good, yeah? Looks painful though, ya dig? Wanted to make sure it didn't get worse. Because you know? You know? She was just being super duper helpful out there, mmmhmm. Getting herbs for her mum and stuff. We had a talk, yeah? Bout not doing that no more, because of thems fox traps going round. Scary stuff. Scary scary. What say yous? Think she'll be all good?"

[+3 Coltsfoot | +1 Chickweed] - [+2 Coltsfoot | +3 Chickweed] - [+2 Coltsfoot | +2 Chickweed]

@Fawn<3 [Mossfreckle] | @chickadee [Pearnose] | @Katiethewolfchild [Flamepaw] | @FrostyGalaxy [Cinderkit]
| Let me know if you need me to set up the patrol ShadowClan storage so I get that up and going or if you are handling that, please! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 14th, 2024, 10:41 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Larkpaw °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

Oh Gods. Why her? Couldn't the universe just leave her alone and not kick her while she was down? Lark wanted to be left alone. Instead, she was stuck patroling. She resisted spitting a curse and stood up from where she was, sitting in a corner of camp. At the very least, she reasoned to herself, she would be able to go outside. For the first damn time since... since she got here. No no, no emotions. Neutral face. Lark sat by her mentor and waited for the other apprentice to get their butt over here.

// @hades. @ChaosBringer. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 15th, 2024, 11:40 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Larkpaw °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

Oh Gods. Why her? Couldn't the universe just leave her alone and not kick her while she was down? Lark wanted to be left alone. Instead, she was stuck patroling. She resisted spitting a curse and stood up from where she was, sitting in a corner of camp. At the very least, she reasoned to herself, she would be able to go outside. For the first damn time since... since she got here. No no, no emotions. Neutral face. Lark sat by her mentor and waited for the other apprentice to get their butt over here.

// @hades. @ChaosBringer. \\
After spotting Larkpaw, Yellowpaw immediately padded to her. "Alright, let's get this done quick." Patrols were a distraction.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:05 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Fawn<3
It was with a very twitchy nose that Shrewstep returned to camp with Darkcloud, three dock leaves held in his maw as gently as he could manage. He didn't want to crush them and a.) get more of the tangy juice in his mouth and b.) ruin the herbs he had been requested to find. He didn't THINK Mossfreckle was as intimidating as Elmshadow and Lostspark were and had been, but he also had no intention of taking risks with his ears. With a dip of his head he dropped the leaves and followed his patrolmate back towards the warriors den. (+3 Dock Leaves)