Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:03 AM

Old December 12th, 2023, 07:50 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The slender lilac she-cat cocked her head as she spotted the young cat just slightly over her border in the outsider. Usually, she'd leave such a thing alone so long as the cat didn't touch her border. But she wasn't curious about why someone so young was alone. It is a bit on the young side to be without a parent or guardian around.

Against her better judgment, Twilightstar moves towards the cat, tensing as a sharp gust blows through the land. "Excuse me." Twilightstar meowed. "Who are you and what are you doing here on your own?"

There's another one. She's been finding an increase of outsiders around the border lately, most smart enough to keep just outside of WindClan's territory. The scarred feline pads up to the fringe of the border and eyes the tabby on the other side. "Are you here for something?" Twilightstar asks.

The baby kittypet was trying to get the collar off her neck. Twilightstar noticed her alarm upon first catching sight of the leader, but she calmed quickly enough after Twilightstar showed no aggression. She still hadn't said a single word, Twilightstar figured out quickly enough that the baby kittypet couldn't say a word. A mute. Unlike Cowtuft it didn't seem that she was a selective mute. This would make conversing a little more trying.

Twilightstar got the gist that she was injured, but she couldn't tell what had injured her. Taking a few tentative steps forward, the leader ducked her head to scent the kit without touching her, picking up the mixture of old blood, kittypet, WindClan, and badger on her body. Out of all of them, badger seemed to be the best bet here. "Had a run-in with a badger, didn't you?" Twilightstar scowled, watching the heavily injured cat. Twilightstar could leave her, none of her wounds looked life-threatening, and they'd heal with time, but she could also see the kitten getting eaten by something while out there.

Twilightstar didn't need such a heavily injured kit alongside the problems WindClan was already facing but she didn't have in her to just ignore her either. "So let's see if we can get that thing off your neck and then we're going to see some cats who can help you with your injuries," Twilightstar told the baby kittypet.

Pushing aside from dying tall grass, Twilightstar's nose twitched as she inhaled the strong scent of kittypet in the area. She's been trailing the scent since she first caught it near the outskirts as it roamed her territory. The kittypet it belonged to was slowly, very slow, and clumsy leaving her sent everywhere. It was neither hard nor too long to find the plump feline lying in a bed of grass. Twilightstar sheathed her claws once she confirmed that she was indeed a queen.

The heavily scarred lilac-gray leader wrinkled her nose at the heavy stench of fear that came from the queen. "Calm down, that stench is going to draw in threats and I'm not all that interested in risking my life to save a trespassing kittypet." Twilightstar spoke, fur flat and tone soft. It was clear she meant no harm.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory, kittypet?" Twilightstar asked. She must have been quite some ways from home if she was in the prairie.

Another outsider or at least that is what Twilightstar thought at first until she found herself recognizing the cat that stood at her border. She didn't know the tom personally, but she'd seen him around gatherings enough to know that he belonged to RiverClan or had belonged to RiverClan. Her ears twitched as she heard the word exile. Twilightstar wasn't fond of taking in exile if she could avoid it. The last time she took in a RiverClan exile it hadn't ended well.

"If you were exiled I am assuming that it was for a good reason. Elaborate." The older leader demanded with a cold glint in her green eye. She was reluctant to get WindClan tied up with exiles from anywhere again. It was one thing if cats left their clan another thing if they were exiled from them.

Charm dips her head in greeting. Her heart beats faster, both at the sudden meeting (although she'd been waiting for exactly this) and the cat's battle-hardened appearance. "Hello! I'm called Charm. I heard there's a group of cats living in this territory. WindClan?" she asks. "I was hoping to join, if you'll have me." She hopes, of course, they'll be willing. She's been living on her own for the better part of her short life, and the few cats she has met have been unfriendly or downright hostile.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

The slender lilac she-cat cocked her head as she spotted the young cat just slightly over her border in the outsider. Usually, she'd leave such a thing alone so long as the cat didn't touch her border. But she wasn't curious about why someone so young was alone. It is a bit on the young side to be without a parent or guardian around.

Against her better judgment, Twilightstar moves towards the cat, tensing as a sharp gust blows through the land. "Excuse me." Twilightstar meowed. "Who are you and what are you doing here on your own?"

There's another one. She's been finding an increase of outsiders around the border lately, most smart enough to keep just outside of WindClan's territory. The scarred feline pads up to the fringe of the border and eyes the tabby on the other side. "Are you here for something?" Twilightstar asks.

The baby kittypet was trying to get the collar off her neck. Twilightstar noticed her alarm upon first catching sight of the leader, but she calmed quickly enough after Twilightstar showed no aggression. She still hadn't said a single word, Twilightstar figured out quickly enough that the baby kittypet couldn't say a word. A mute. Unlike Cowtuft it didn't seem that she was a selective mute. This would make conversing a little more trying.

Twilightstar got the gist that she was injured, but she couldn't tell what had injured her. Taking a few tentative steps forward, the leader ducked her head to scent the kit without touching her, picking up the mixture of old blood, kittypet, WindClan, and badger on her body. Out of all of them, badger seemed to be the best bet here. "Had a run-in with a badger, didn't you?" Twilightstar scowled, watching the heavily injured cat. Twilightstar could leave her, none of her wounds looked life-threatening, and they'd heal with time, but she could also see the kitten getting eaten by something while out there.

Twilightstar didn't need such a heavily injured kit alongside the problems WindClan was already facing but she didn't have in her to just ignore her either. "So let's see if we can get that thing off your neck and then we're going to see some cats who can help you with your injuries," Twilightstar told the baby kittypet.

Pushing aside from dying tall grass, Twilightstar's nose twitched as she inhaled the strong scent of kittypet in the area. She's been trailing the scent since she first caught it near the outskirts as it roamed her territory. The kittypet it belonged to was slowly, very slow, and clumsy leaving her sent everywhere. It was neither hard nor too long to find the plump feline lying in a bed of grass. Twilightstar sheathed her claws once she confirmed that she was indeed a queen.

The heavily scarred lilac-gray leader wrinkled her nose at the heavy stench of fear that came from the queen. "Calm down, that stench is going to draw in threats and I'm not all that interested in risking my life to save a trespassing kittypet." Twilightstar spoke, fur flat and tone soft. It was clear she meant no harm.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory, kittypet?" Twilightstar asked. She must have been quite some ways from home if she was in the prairie.

Another outsider or at least that is what Twilightstar thought at first until she found herself recognizing the cat that stood at her border. She didn't know the tom personally, but she'd seen him around gatherings enough to know that he belonged to RiverClan or had belonged to RiverClan. Her ears twitched as she heard the word exile. Twilightstar wasn't fond of taking in exile if she could avoid it. The last time she took in a RiverClan exile it hadn't ended well.

"If you were exiled I am assuming that it was for a good reason. Elaborate." The older leader demanded with a cold glint in her green eye. She was reluctant to get WindClan tied up with exiles from anywhere again. It was one thing if cats left their clan another thing if they were exiled from them.

Pumpkin stared the cat up and down, her jaw hanging open. She didn't know whether to feel excited, shocked or terrified that such stories about wild cats would be true. She shivered but her fur flattened some. If this was a wild cat did that mean it was going to hurt her, was her mother right, did these cats eat other cats? Was this cat going to eat her?!

No, her voice was too nice, but maybe it was an act, a trick to get her off guard, was she going to have to eat other cats if she joined them? The thought left her disgusted and she gagged, maybe if she just stayed still she wouldn't be looked at as the next meal.

With a shaky voice, she asked "A-are you going to eat me..?" As the words left her mouth she felt stupid, why would a cat eat another cat? No time for asking questions now, she had to keep her guard up, wait why was she scared? She faced some of those street cats before, there would be no reason to be scared here, right?

Quickly, Pumpkin cleared her throat "I came looking for the wild cats, you are a wild cat, right? Uhh, I am hoping you don't want to eat me because I am definitely not at all tasty!"
Old December 13th, 2023, 04:52 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:

"So.. I kinda-sorta-maybe got mad at a trio of kits and tried to kill them only for a demoted apprentice known as Frostpaw- currently Frostkit- to intervene and end up losing half his face..." Weaseltooth spoke awkwardly.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)
Old December 13th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Little ray
She/her

When life is gone there is still hope
---------

Despite the injuries she had from the encounter of the damn badger, she still had hope for a lot of things, and probably more hope if she made it into the clan. The little kit tilted her head slightly as Twilightstar didn't talk for the longest time, she quickly hunched up as the leader tentatively moved towards her, as the leader lowered her head to sniff the kit, she relaxed a bit. And once the leader was done she relaxed fully. Words finally left the leaders mouth which caught her attention intently, she nodded before lowering her ears to her head. Of course out of all of the predators she encounters the biggest and meanest aggressive predator, A Badger!, The molly twitched her nose as the leader mentioned her collar and seeing a few cats to help her injuries, of course both wounded real good to her she still has to put up with the stinging wounds, and her injured leg.

The collar mention quickly made her aware she still had it, and once again she bite at it and tried to break it off but she still couldn't. Almost a gloomy look appeared as she kept trying, unaware of herself that the leader was still with her .

@Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 14th, 2023, 05:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Charm dips her head in greeting. Her heart beats faster, both at the sudden meeting (although she'd been waiting for exactly this) and the cat's battle-hardened appearance. "Hello! I'm called Charm. I heard there's a group of cats living in this territory. WindClan?" she asks. "I was hoping to join, if you'll have me." She hopes, of course, they'll be willing. She's been living on her own for the better part of her short life, and the few cats she has met have been unfriendly or downright hostile.

Twilightstar continued to stare at the molly as she gave her name and of course, added the fact that she was looking to join WindClan. "You can call me Twilightstar, WindClan's leader." She relied on the greeting. The cat didn't look like trouble, and was rather young, maybe around an apprentice's age. "What do you even know about the clans?" Twilightstar asked curiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Pumpkin stared the cat up and down, her jaw hanging open. She didn't know whether to feel excited, shocked or terrified that such stories about wild cats would be true. She shivered but her fur flattened some. If this was a wild cat did that mean it was going to hurt her, was her mother right, did these cats eat other cats? Was this cat going to eat her?!

No, her voice was too nice, but maybe it was an act, a trick to get her off guard, was she going to have to eat other cats if she joined them? The thought left her disgusted and she gagged, maybe if she just stayed still she wouldn't be looked at as the next meal.

With a shaky voice, she asked "A-are you going to eat me..?" As the words left her mouth she felt stupid, why would a cat eat another cat? No time for asking questions now, she had to keep her guard up, wait why was she scared? She faced some of those street cats before, there would be no reason to be scared here, right?

Quickly, Pumpkin cleared her throat "I came looking for the wild cats, you are a wild cat, right? Uhh, I am hoping you don't want to eat me because I am definitely not at all tasty!"

Twilightstar decided to take a seat a good tail length away from the kittypet, and coiled her tail around her paws. She parted her maw, tasting the air trying to breathe in something other than the fear scent, and double-check that she didn't need to be on her guard. Once she was certain that there were no predators within the area, she returned her attention to the pregnant queen.

She didn't look like she was harmed or injured, no need to immediately take her to Cowtuft or Lightningstorm. It's been some time since Twilightstar found a queen lurking around her territory, the last one she had met... Twilightstar shook the thought away. When the she-cat finally uttered something, Twilightstar didn't bother hiding the eyeroll she gave her. That was a very dumb question that she expected to come out of a kit's maw, not a queen soon to be a mother herself.

She continued with the whole eating thing despite how foolish it sounded. "Kittypet, it doesn't seem like you understand in the slightest what you are getting into." Twilightstar meowed, unwilling to humor the she-cat. "You know nothing of the trouble you're getting yourself into. Why don't you go back home to your twolegs, the wild is no place for the likes of you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"So.. I kinda-sorta-maybe got mad at a trio of kits and tried to kill them only for a demoted apprentice known as Frostpaw- currently Frostkit- to intervene and end up losing half his face..." Weaseltooth spoke awkwardly.

The leader's ears jerked back immediately at the confession. "While I appreciate the fact that you're being truthful, not that it would have been helpful to lie, I'm not sure about bringing you into my clan with such a short and violent temper. It seemed like you were exiled for a good reason." Twilightstar spoke bluntly without mincing her words. He got himself into the situation, she didn't see the need to be nice about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
Little ray
She/her

When life is gone there is still hope
---------

Despite the injuries she had from the encounter of the damn badger, she still had hope for a lot of things, and probably more hope if she made it into the clan. The little kit tilted her head slightly as Twilightstar didn't talk for the longest time, she quickly hunched up as the leader tentatively moved towards her, as the leader lowered her head to sniff the kit, she relaxed a bit. And once the leader was done she relaxed fully. Words finally left the leaders mouth which caught her attention intently, she nodded before lowering her ears to her head. Of course out of all of the predators she encounters the biggest and meanest aggressive predator, A Badger!, The molly twitched her nose as the leader mentioned her collar and seeing a few cats to help her injuries, of course both wounded real good to her she still has to put up with the stinging wounds, and her injured leg.

The collar mention quickly made her aware she still had it, and once again she bite at it and tried to break it off but she still couldn't. Almost a gloomy look appeared as she kept trying, unaware of herself that the leader was still with her .

@Moonraven

As the kitten went back to biting at the collar with no success, flickered her tail underneath the kitten's chin to better catch her attention. "Here, let me have a try." The WindClan mewed soothingly while leaning in to inspect the contraption around her neck. She could see where the kitten had been gnawing on it, but it wasn't hard to tell that the smaller teeth failed to do the trick. Twilightstar didn't want to yank it over her head, she doubted it would hurt too much however she'd rather avoid accidentally having the collar rub against the wound on the kitten's face.

Decisively, Twilightstar worked on nipping at where the kitten had already been gnawing, gradually working her sharper large fangs through the fabric until after one hard bit the collar wilted and snapped in two. The leader quickly used her tail to whisk the contraption off the kitten's neck and onto the ground. "There we good." That took a bit of time but it was off now.

"So how about coming with me? I have some cats that can help you with your injuries." Twilightstar encourages. "I don't want you walking on that leg, so how about you climb on my back?" She decided to avoid using the word badger ride, assuming the word badger would be a bad association, and wasn't sure if kittypets even knew what badger rides were. She could scuff the kitten, but she was worried bout bothering her injuries if the kitten was just stuck hanging from the leader's maw.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:38 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Twilightstar continued to stare at the molly as she gave her name and of course, added the fact that she was looking to join WindClan. "You can call me Twilightstar, WindClan's leader." She relied on the greeting. The cat didn't look like trouble, and was rather young, maybe around an apprentice's age. "What do you even know about the clans?" Twilightstar asked curiously.

Twilightstar decided to take a seat a good tail length away from the kittypet, and coiled her tail around her paws. She parted her maw, tasting the air trying to breathe in something other than the fear scent, and double-check that she didn't need to be on her guard. Once she was certain that there were no predators within the area, she returned her attention to the pregnant queen.

She didn't look like she was harmed or injured, no need to immediately take her to Cowtuft or Lightningstorm. It's been some time since Twilightstar found a queen lurking around her territory, the last one she had met... Twilightstar shook the thought away. When the she-cat finally uttered something, Twilightstar didn't bother hiding the eyeroll she gave her. That was a very dumb question that she expected to come out of a kit's maw, not a queen soon to be a mother herself.

She continued with the whole eating thing despite how foolish it sounded. "Kittypet, it doesn't seem like you understand in the slightest what you are getting into." Twilightstar meowed, unwilling to humor the she-cat. "You know nothing of the trouble you're getting yourself into. Why don't you go back home to your twolegs, the wild is no place for the likes of you."

The leader's ears jerked back immediately at the confession. "While I appreciate the fact that you're being truthful, not that it would have been helpful to lie, I'm not sure about bringing you into my clan with such a short and violent temper. It seemed like you were exiled for a good reason." Twilightstar spoke bluntly without mincing her words. He got himself into the situation, she didn't see the need to be nice about it.

As the kitten went back to biting at the collar with no success, flickered her tail underneath the kitten's chin to better catch her attention. "Here, let me have a try." The WindClan mewed soothingly while leaning in to inspect the contraption around her neck. She could see where the kitten had been gnawing on it, but it wasn't hard to tell that the smaller teeth failed to do the trick. Twilightstar didn't want to yank it over her head, she doubted it would hurt too much however she'd rather avoid accidentally having the collar rub against the wound on the kitten's face.

Decisively, Twilightstar worked on nipping at where the kitten had already been gnawing, gradually working her sharper large fangs through the fabric until after one hard bit the collar wilted and snapped in two. The leader quickly used her tail to whisk the contraption off the kitten's neck and onto the ground. "There we good." That took a bit of time but it was off now.

"So how about coming with me? I have some cats that can help you with your injuries." Twilightstar encourages. "I don't want you walking on that leg, so how about you climb on my back?" She decided to avoid using the word badger ride, assuming the word badger would be a bad association, and wasn't sure if kittypets even knew what badger rides were. She could scuff the kitten, but she was worried bout bothering her injuries if the kitten was just stuck hanging from the leader's maw.

Charm's ears flicked in surprise at the information that she this cat just happened to be WindClan's leader. A bit blindsided by this, she struggled to think what she had been told about the Clans before seeking them out.

"Well," she began, "I know that you live in large groups, and that you take care of one another. I've heard that you are formiddable fighters, and that you keep to a code that helps to maintain order." This was, of course, all hearsay. She had also heard tell that the Clan cats were feral and bloodthirsty and that they ate kits, but she hadn't believed it for a heartbeat, and even now it clearly couldn't be true — this Twilightstar seemed normal enough, as intimidating as she was.

She added, "I was told that WindClan are more elcoming of outsiers than some, and that this where I could find you." That second bit, at least, had apparently been accurate.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old December 15th, 2023, 05:48 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Name: Mittens
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: His mother claims to have been a warrior once. Since hearing this, he has been searching for the clans.
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Mosspaw
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Mittens dragged his paws along the ground. He was exhausted! He had been looking for months now, and was just about ready to give up, when he caught a whiff of cat scent. A lot of cats, all in one place? This had to be it!

(I know it says closed on the first post here, but it said outsider joining was open on the WindClan resources)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:27 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:

The feline frowned, she had to admit that this cat was right, she knew nothing about what she was getting herself into, she didn't know much about the wild.

The queen looked off for a moment before quickly shaking her head. "Oh no, you see I can't go back, my old housefolk got a dog, that mangy beast would run and try to bite at me every chance it got! My kits wouldn't be safe there." She took a moment's pause, hoping she didn't sound rude.

"I admit, I don't know much about the wild, my question is um... Clear proof of that." She began scrapping the foliage with her paw nervously, "But, I do know a bit about surviving as a stray, I managed to hunt a few rats down, but they do taste foul." Her nose wrinkled as though she relived the moment of eating a rat for the first time.

"Look I know it seems like I'm just throwing random stuff about, but I just have a gut feeling my kits won't be safe, I heard stories that once your kits reach a certain age they take them from you, I don't want to lose them, I can't lose them."
Old December 15th, 2023, 10:34 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:

Weaseltooth lowered his head. "I'll try to keep control of myself. Plus, wildstorm can keep me in check. He knows me; he was in the same litter as me." His voice, soft and calm, had an edge of tiredness.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)
Old December 17th, 2023, 09:12 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

~Little ray~

Little ray flickered her ear as she let the leader help her with the collar, once the collar was off she jumped for joy before tumbling down in front of the leader, forgetting she was still injured. The little kit sat up to hear more of the leader before deciding what to do, she nodded and limped forward to the leader, her hind paws liftjng her up before she tumbled onto her back. Her paws including the injured one scramn led back up, and she tried again to get on.

@Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up