Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by Omari
Today 02:19 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 PM
“Moonmeadow’s Astronomy...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:17 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:05 PM

Old September 30th, 2017, 04:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Chameleon
Newtpaw’s eyes scanned the camp’s spacious clearing, seeing many cats chatting amongst themselves, yet she was all on her own. Her best friend, Lionpaw, was off doing other things, which did not surprise her in the slightest - he couldn’t always be there for her at every second. She just needed to make more friends without him being at her side, the young munchkin needed to gain confidence in her abilities, despite her harsh interaction with Lobsterpaw about a moon or so ago, the event still in her mind. The young apprentice gave a slight sigh and padded through the camp, feeling multiple pairs of eyes on her, but she would not let her gaze stray from the fresh-kill pile. She already knew how cats saw her, weak and useless because of her shortened legs. It was nothing new to her and she refused to let their stares get her down now as she picked up a plump vole from the pile and sat down nearby, tearing into the meat with her claws before eating some. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see other apprentices, similar to her age, but they never noticed her. The ones who did, of course, bullied her relentlessly until it broke the female to a point of tears, but she would learn with time. She would learn her own abilities to make her stronger and faster and braver than any had ever seen before - just not on this day.
Applepaw approached Newtpaw, a friend of hers, not her best friend, but a friend she sighed, meowing carefully,” Hey. Newtpaw!” She tried to sound happy, but it came out weaker than she intended, she sat down,” I’m in a fickle. You know how my entire family belongs to Riverclan, then there is me, who left at six moons to join Shadowclan, right? Well...With the time I’ve spent in Riverclan with my family, part of me wants to return to Riverclan- as I left purely for more independence than the normal indendence of becoming an apprentice, I mean, I still like to swim, catch fish, and eat fish. I also feel loyal to Shadowclan. I don’t know which clan to belong to. Riverclan or Shadowclan. Please when you answer don’t say Shadowclan purely because your in Shadowclan.” She meowed (Pretend they are friends and know of how she came from Riverclan okay?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Charmer

Applepaw spotted Vixenpaw in the clearing, she approached Vixenpaw quitely,” Hey Vixenpaw!” She meowed approaching Vixenpaw,” You know how I was like raised as a kit here in Riverclan, well...being here made me realize that I actually like fish, swimming, and fishing. I also miss my family, but I also like frog, and I have friends in both clans. I’m loyal to Shadowclan, but like- part of me wants to return to Riverclan. Can you give me advice, and if you do say Shadowclan, please don’t say it simply because you are in Shadowclan.”
(Can we pretend they are friends and Vixen knows how she was born in Riverclan and left for independence as an apprentice)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Applepaw approached Newtpaw, a friend of hers, not her best friend, but a friend she sighed, meowing carefully,” Hey. Newtpaw!” She tried to sound happy, but it came out weaker than she intended, she sat down,” I’m in a fickle. You know how my entire family belongs to Riverclan, then there is me, who left at six moons to join Shadowclan, right? Well...With the time I’ve spent in Riverclan with my family, part of me wants to return to Riverclan- as I left purely for more independence than the normal independence of becoming an apprentice, I mean, I still like to swim, catch fish, and eat fish. I also feel loyal to Shadowclan. I don’t know which clan to belong to. Riverclan or Shadowclan. Please, when you answer don’t say Shadowclan purely because of your place in Shadowclan.” She meowed.
A gentle hum came from the long-furred apprentice as she sat there, silently admiring the clouds above her as she ate her late morning snack. However, her solitude was soon disrupted by another cat soon joining her, making Newtpaw lower her gaze to look at another fellow apprentice that she knew as Applepaw. They had met before on rare occasions and beside Lionpaw, she was a friend in her mind, not as close as him, but still a friend nonetheless. “Good morning, Applepaw.” The short female mewed with a small smile, growing silent as she listened to the apprentice talk to her about certain troubles that she currently faced. She blinked at her for a moment before nodding. “I believe that you should go to whichever clan you feel like you belong in most and no, just because your family is here in Riverclan does not mean that you are destined to be here. I’ve never known any other place except Shadowclan as my home and I still stay around, even though I sometimes feel out of place. Once again, I think you should listen to your heart. Which clan makes you more happy in the end?” She remarked, pushing part of her vole to the other apprentice, “Want some of my vole? It’s never wise to have so much on your mind with an empty stomach.” Newtpaw mentioned, her tail twitching behind her as she said this.
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Russetbird was bored. Bored out of his mind.
He had tried hunting, eating, even practicing swimming, but nothing worked.
His eyes were dull and tired and he was losing hope on finding something to do that day. RiverClan territory was just simply boring. He missed ShadowClan.
He missed ShadowClan territory.
He then noticed a tom. A beautiful tom. His colorpoint markings were gorgeous. His eyes were strikingly handsome. The way he held himself as he sat down was graceful. Russetbird instantly knew he was in love.
Okay, maybe not in love. But this tom had struck his heart.
He approached the tom with an awkward expression,
smiling strangely. "Uh, uh, hi. My name is Russetbird. I don't know if you've ever actually met me. I mean you must have seen me around because I'm assuming you're from ShadowClan... so we're in the same Clan... but, uh,
anyway, what's your name?" The tom shuffled his paws.
Oblivious to the eyes of another tom settling upon him, Stagskip let out a quiet huff of uncertainty and contemplation, wondering if there was anyone left in ShadowClan who didn’t share the closed-minded beliefs of Peachfuzz and his family, and was good tempered enough not to have a meltdown over being accidentally awoken. Sure, he had friends in the Clan, or at least he thought he did. I hope they consider me their friend, too.

Wishing he was back in the safety of ShadowClan’s territory where things seemed more familiar and less hostile, Stagskip claimed a small spot in the clearing to sit down in and resume his thoughts. Before he could get too deep into his imagination again, he was mildly startled by the sight of a feline walking over to him, and he paused for a moment to marvel at his gorgeousness; he was quite physically attractive, all things considered. He seemed vaguely familiar too, and he figured he must be a ShadowClan cat as well - but he hadn’t truly looked at him before and noticed the details that made his pelt feel hot. With that in mind, Stagskip shuffled to straighten his posture, and he cleared his throat awkwardly, waiting to find out what was in store for this encounter.

“Oh, hi,” Stagskip spoke softly, as if in awe - and honestly, he was - meanwhile mentally kicking himself for sounding like a moonstruck apprentice. ”Russetbird-- that’s.. That’s a,” he paused, searching for the right word. ”Dashing name.” His meow was with a hint of a question, and he wanted to dig himself into a hole in the ground, figuring he was coming off like a scatterbrained squirrel who could hardly conjure the mental coherency to hold a conversation. ”Me? I’m Stagskip.” Stagskip was relieved he’d managed to remember his own name. Barely. ”..Is there something that brings you over here?” Just chatting was fine with him, but he didn’t want to assume that was why.
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
A gentle hum came from the long-furred apprentice as she sat there, silently admiring the clouds above her as she ate her late morning snack. However, her solitude was soon disrupted by another cat soon joining her, making Newtpaw lower her gaze to look at another fellow apprentice that she knew as Applepaw. They had met before on rare occasions and beside Lionpaw, she was a friend in her mind, not as close as him, but still a friend nonetheless. “Good morning, Applepaw.” The short female mewed with a small smile, growing silent as she listened to the apprentice talk to her about certain troubles that she currently faced. She blinked at her for a moment before nodding. “I believe that you should go to whichever clan you feel like you belong in most and no, just because your family is here in Riverclan does not mean that you are destined to be here. I’ve never known any other place except Shadowclan as my home and I still stay around, even though I sometimes feel out of place. Once again, I think you should listen to your heart. Which clan makes you more happy in the end?” She remarked, pushing part of her vole to the other apprentice, “Want some of my vole? It’s never wise to have so much on your mind with an empty stomach.” Newtpaw mentioned, her tail twitching behind her as she said this.
Applepaw shrugged,” Sure I’ll share the vole.” She took a bite,” Well... I feel at home in both clans, I mean I have friends in both clans, I mean, yes my crush is in Shadowclan, but their always are toms in the world. I mean, part of me wants to swim, the rest is to fight as a Shadowclanner, and I can’t swim in Shadowclan, or have the swamps in Riverclan.” She sighed completely unsure of what to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Applepaw approached Newtpaw, a friend of hers, not her best friend, but a friend she sighed, meowing carefully,” Hey. Newtpaw!” She tried to sound happy, but it came out weaker than she intended, she sat down,” I’m in a fickle. You know how my entire family belongs to Riverclan, then there is me, who left at six moons to join Shadowclan, right? Well...With the time I’ve spent in Riverclan with my family, part of me wants to return to Riverclan- as I left purely for more independence than the normal indendence of becoming an apprentice, I mean, I still like to swim, catch fish, and eat fish. I also feel loyal to Shadowclan. I don’t know which clan to belong to. Riverclan or Shadowclan. Please when you answer don’t say Shadowclan purely because your in Shadowclan.” She meowed (Pretend they are friends and know of how she came from Riverclan okay?)

@Charmer

Applepaw spotted Vixenpaw in the clearing, she approached Vixenpaw quitely,” Hey Vixenpaw!” She meowed approaching Vixenpaw,” You know how I was like raised as a kit here in Riverclan, well...being here made me realize that I actually like fish, swimming, and fishing. I also miss my family, but I also like frog, and I have friends in both clans. I’m loyal to Shadowclan, but like- part of me wants to return to Riverclan. Can you give me advice, and if you do say Shadowclan, please don’t say it simply because you are in Shadowclan.”
(Can we pretend they are friends and Vixen knows how she was born in Riverclan and left for independence as an apprentice)
(Gotcha)
Vixenpaw was busy grooming her lovely, reddish-ginger pelt admiring its glossy sheen. She turned her head when she heard Applepaw call her. "What happening, Apple?" Vixen meowed sweetly, getting up to touch noses with her friend and fellow apprentice. To her surprise, Applepaw began to pour out her dilemma, and she listened, partly from sheer surprise. She opened her mouth to say that of course Applepaw should stay in Shadowclan but closed it again and thought for a moment. "Well I of course do think you should stay in Shadowclan, but a lot of that is just my opinion. I don't like the smell or taste of fish, and I hate going into water." The shecat shuddered, imagining that grimy water getting into her beautiful fur. She let out a long sigh. "But I know you have to make the right decision for you, so here's a question. When you think of staying here in Riverclan forever, how do you feel? Do you feel happy? Relieved? Trapped? Sad? Now think of staying in Shadowclan. How does that feel? That ought to tell you something."

Old September 30th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Applepaw shrugged,” Sure I’ll share the vole.” She took a bite,” Well... I feel at home in both clans, I mean I have friends in both clans, I mean, yes my crush is in Shadowclan, but their always are toms in the world. I mean, part of me wants to swim, the rest is to fight as a Shadowclanner, and I can’t swim in Shadowclan, or have the swamps in Riverclan.” She sighed completely unsure of what to do.
The short-furred apprentice gave a small sigh as she settled into a laid-down position in the loose dirt. “I can see why you are so conflicted by this choice.” Newtpaw mentioned, “It does seem rather difficult to choose. The important thing is that do not let anyone force you into one decision or the other, Applepaw, you alone should chose and nobody should make it for you.” The female paused, taking a bite from the vole after her friend did before continuing, “I suggest making the most of being here in Riverclan while Shadowclan stays here, you will still have plenty of time to make your choice since we’ll be here for a few moons yet. At least, that’s what I heard from word around camp. Who knows what’ll happen to us after that flood?” She murmured, shaking her head.
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Gotcha)
Vixenpaw was busy grooming her lovely, reddish-ginger pelt admiring its glossy sheen. She turned her head when she heard Applepaw call her. "What happening, Apple?" Vixen meowed sweetly, getting up to touch noses with her friend and fellow apprentice. To her surprise, Applepaw began to pour out her dilemma, and she listened, partly from sheer surprise. She opened her mouth to say that of course Applepaw should stay in Shadowclan but closed it again and thought for a moment. "Well I of course do think you should stay in Shadowclan, but a lot of that is just my opinion. I don't like the smell or taste of fish, and I hate going into water." The shecat shuddered, imagining that grimy water getting into her beautiful fur. She let out a long sigh. "But I know you have to make the right decision for you, so here's a question. When you think of staying here in Riverclan forever, how do you feel? Do you feel happy? Relieved? Trapped? Sad? Now think of staying in Shadowclan. How does that feel? That ought to tell you something."
Quote:
The short-furred apprentice gave a small sigh as she settled into a laid-down position in the loose dirt. “I can see why you are so conflicted by this choice.” Newtpaw mentioned, “It does seem rather difficult to choose. The important thing is that do not let anyone force you into one decision or the other, Applepaw, you alone should chose and nobody should make it for you.” The female paused, taking a bite from the vole after her friend did before continuing, “I suggest making the most of being here in Riverclan while Shadowclan stays here, you will still have plenty of time to make your choice since we’ll be here for a few moons yet. At least, that’s what I heard from word around camp. Who knows what’ll happen to us after that flood?” She murmured, shaking her head.
(Top is Charmer, bottom is Little Robin)
Applepaw paused,” I guess I feel relieved and sad at the same time when I think of it.” She flicked her tail trying to find the way to explain that she wanted to get to know her mother, father, sister, and brother better too- but she didn’t want to leave her friends or her crush...If I were to leave my crush behind, there are always toms in Riverclan.

Applepaw sighed,” I guess, but I kinda want to be certain of my decision when I do make my decision, because I’m imagining, returning to Shadowclan camp, then deciding I miss swimming and fish to much and how it wouldn’t be a smooth transition back as they’d be relieved to get the Shadowclanners out of camp. And if I chose to go to Riverclan and later decided I miss Shadowclan too much I don’t know if Shadowclan would accept me back.”

Old September 30th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Applepaw sighed,” I guess, but I kinda want to be certain of my decision when I do make my decision, because I’m imagining, returning to Shadowclan camp, then deciding I miss swimming and fish to much and how it wouldn’t be a smooth transition back as they’d be relieved to get the Shadowclanners out of camp. And if I chose to go to Riverclan and later decided I miss Shadowclan too much I don’t know if Shadowclan would accept me back.”
Newtpaw turned her head to look at Applepaw for a moment in silence, seeing how troubled her friend seemed due to this, which was no surprise. “Well, what made you certain enough to leave Riverclan in the first place so long ago? You had to have been quite certain at a point enough to switch clans before, just think about that.” The short apprentice was running out of advice for this situation, never having to go through such a difficult choice before in her life like this. She truly felt bad for Applepaw, hoping that it wouldn’t bring her down too much. “Have you tried talking to anyone else about this? Like a family member or even your mentor about this?” Newtpaw asked, her whiskers twitching with content.
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
(Top is Charmer, bottom is Little Robin)
Applepaw paused,” I guess I feel relieved and sad at the same time when I think of it.” She flicked her tail trying to find the way to explain that she wanted to get to know her mother, father, sister, and brother better too- but she didn’t want to leave her friends or her crush...If I were to leave my crush behind, there are always toms in Riverclan.

"Well sure," Vixenpaw meowed nudging the other apprentice playfully. "I mean, you're probably going to feel sad sometimes either way, and probably regret what you choose sometimes." She said matter-of-factly, licking her paw so she could wash behind her ears. "Plus, there are some handsome tom in Shadowclan. It would be a shame to leave them all behind. I guess I'll just have to have them all to myself," the shecat added with a mischievous wink.

Old September 30th, 2017, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Newtpaw turned her head to look at Applepaw for a moment in silence, seeing how troubled her friend seemed due to this, which was no surprise. “Well, what made you certain enough to leave Riverclan in the first place so long ago? You had to have been quite certain at a point enough to switch clans before, just think about that.” The short apprentice was running out of advice for this situation, never having to go through such a difficult choice before in her life like this. She truly felt bad for Applepaw, hoping that it wouldn’t bring her down too much. “Have you tried talking to anyone else about this? Like a family member or even your mentor about this?” Newtpaw asked, her whiskers twitching with content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Well sure," Vixenpaw meowed nudging the other apprentice playfully. "I mean, you're probably going to feel sad sometimes either way, and probably regret what you choose sometimes." She said matter-of-factly, licking her paw so she could wash behind her ears. "Plus, there are some handsome tom in Shadowclan. It would be a shame to leave them all behind. I guess I'll just have to have them all to myself," the shecat added with a mischievous wink.
She paused looking at Newtpaw,” Well...I guess I didn’t think then truthfully. I just decided leave Riverclan because my family was there. And Shadowclan seemed similar to Riverclan which, now I know was silly as Shadowclan and Riverclan aren’t similar.”
She glanced at Vixenpaw,” Yeah, I thought about that. But there are toms in all clans. I guess, my brother I dislike and want to avoid, while my sister I want to get to know better. I know I can’t switch daily and I know I can’t convince Russetstar and Goldenstar to combine the two clans into one large clan.” She sighed wishing to have a clue, she was leaning towards Riverclan, but she also doubted she’d have friends with such good advice in Riverclan.