Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old June 15th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Creekclan's Destiny, Book One

Allegiances.

Creekclan
LEADER
Runningstar- gray-brown tabby tom

DEPUTY
Jayeyes- gray-blue tom with blue eyes

MEDICINE CAT
Oakheart- Brown she-cat with a twisted forepaw

WARRIORS
Squirrelheart- grey she-cat
Hornetwing- white tom
Ratfang- brown tom with unusually large canines
Leafstep- grey tabby she-cat with green eyes
Turtleshell- brown and black tortoise-shell she-cat
Longfur- grey tom with very long fur
Crabclaw- russet she-cat
Rainpelt- blue-gray tom with green eyes
Rosethorn- calico she-cat with green eyes
Oliver- white tom with a black face
QUEENS
Snailtail- brown she-cat
Badgerheart- black and white she-cat

ELDERS
Wildfire- Ginger tom with bright yellow eyes, former rogue
Lightningstep- yellow tabby she-cat

Last edited by Role; June 15th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: Creekclan's Destiny, Book One

Prologue,

Eyes fluttered open, expecting to see colors and ears wishing to hear the sound of trees dancing in the wind. All there was, was silence. Silence, and a cold sucking darkness. "Hello," a calm voice startled the visitor. She looked up and saw a single, starry shape. "Falconwing?" The she-cat choked out. "Yes, Oakheart, it is I. I have come with news," Falconwing replied. Oakheart sputtered for a reply, but Falconwing cut her off. "The news is bad, and good, my dear," she murmured. "A great darkness will come. Many will die, unless it is stopped," Falconheart prophesied. Oakheart straightened up. "Darkness? What darkness?" But Falconheart began to fade. "Don't leave me again," she wailed. Oakheart awoke to light. Sound filled her ears, and scents rushed into her nostrils. Falconheart, if you can hear me, help us please, she whimpered inwardly.
Old June 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Chapter One,
First meetings,

Oliver gaped his jaws in a yawn. The forest floor was littered with old, decaying leaves as the cold season began to arrive. However, he thought. Is it ever cold? Humidity was always high in the forest, or jungle as some called it, and despite the water in the air clinging to his pelt like a squirrel on a tree, he loved it here. A movement in the leaves snapped Oliver from his thoughts. Squirrel! Oliver bunched his muscles and leaped as far as he could, landing on the squirrel. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing on our territory," a voice snapped.
Surprised, Oliver looked upwards, and the squirrel squirmed from his grip. "Mouse-dung!" He cursed as the squirrel raced up the tree. "Now look what you've done, you scared off my food," Oliver snapped at the stranger. "I think you mean our food," another voice growled. "You're on CreekClan territory!" However much this confused Oliver, his temper still flared. "Come out so I can see you! Or are you too scared?" He taunted. Grunting, a broad-shouldered figure stepped out. "Like I said, you're on CreekClan territory, get lost," the tom snarled.
Oliver studied the stranger. Long brown fur, very long teeth. Frightening. Then the second cat stepped forward. "Yeah! Get out of our territory, kittypet!" "Kittypet!" Oliver exclaimed with exasperation. "I am not a kittypet! Those fat furballs don't know how to take care of themselves without those mangy Twolegs!" The second figure snorted. "So you're a loner? We don't welcome loners." Oliver looked him over. Sleek, blue-grey pelt, green eyes, that annoying, smooth voice.
"Ratfang, Rainpelt, please, we mustn't attack without asking why this stranger is here," a third, unknown voice called, as the third stranger stepped from the shadows. Brown she-cat, light brown underbelly, sweet, grassy smell, and.. a twisted paw? "Oakheart, you're being too soft," Rainpelt sniffed. "We should teach this loner a lesson-" "That's enough, Rainpelt," Ratfang scolded. "Oakheart is right, and I think we should take him to Runningstar." Oliver dipped his head. "I would be happy to go and sort this out," he agreed. "Good, come with us."

Last edited by Role; June 18th, 2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Chapter Two,
Arrival,

"Runningstar! We've brought a visitor," Oakheart called. Oliver felt dizzy with so many eyes on him. Blue eyes, green eyes, amber eyes, brown eyes, and so on. Cats of many shapes and sizes stared at him with such an intensity, he could almost feel their eyes burning into his pelt. Then, a large tom stepped down from a tall rock.
"Greetings, I am Runningstar," he greeted. Grey-brown fur blue eyes, nicked ears. "What brings you here?" The voice snapped Oliver from his observations.
"I travel around frequently, and I just so happened to stumble into your territory," Oliver replied carefully. "Ratfang and Rainpelt scared my prey away."
Rainpelt began to interject, but Runningstar silenced him with a flick of his tail. "We understand it was your catch, but this is Clan territory. That means, that prey was ours." Oliver tipped his head to one side. "Clan?" He inquired.
Runningstar nodded. "A Clan is a group of cats," he paused to gesture with his tail to the cats gathering around. "And we treat each other like kin. We live by the Warrior Code." Oliver nodded. "Interesting," he murmured. "May I stay the night? It's getting late."
Mews of protest sounded all around Oliver. He felt as if he was going to shrink out of his pelt. Embarrassed, he quickly corrected himself.
"I-if that's okay with you, Runningstar." Runningstar thought for a moment before replying. "You may stay for as long as you need," he replied. Was that worry in his mew? "Although, I never caught your name." "My name is Oliver," he purred gratefully. "And thank you very much, Runningstar." With a dip of his head he turned towards his den.
"Turtleshell," a tortoise-shell she-cat straightened at the call of his name. "Would you be so kind to show Oliver where he will be sleeping?" Turtleshell dipped her head. "Of course," she replied. Oliver studied Turtleshell. A tortoise-shell, how ironic. Green eyes, and long fur. Turtleshell flicked her ear towards a den. "That's where you'll be sleeping until you leave," she began. "That's where the warriors sleep." Oliver nodded.
Warriors. Is that what they called these cats? "Tonight's the Gathering, but I don't know if Runningstar would let you go," a hint of disappointment laced her mew. "We'll just have to see," Oliver replied. "I'll go to the den." Before Turtleshell could reply, he was already walking away. What odd cats, he thought before making himself a nest. Oliver circled around his nest and laid down. This place feels odd. He closed his eyes and buried his nose in his fur. Something isn't right here, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Last edited by Role; June 21st, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Chapter Three,
Tiny little dots,

Oliver opened his eyes to darkness. It felt familiar. "You must stay," a voice whispered. Oliver flinched. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "You must stay, you must stay," another voice joined in. Oliver tried to move, but his legs were frozen in place. "Stay," a chorus of voices yowled.
Oliver woke with a start. Rising to his paws, he saw the Warrior's Den was full. Quietly and carefully walking around the sleeping cats, he exited the den. Cold, humid air rushed around him, filling him with tranquillity. Oliver looked at the sky. Stars littered the dark blue void above. "Pretty, isn't it," a voice purred behind him. Flinching, Oliver whipped around to see who it was. "They're like tiny little dots."
Turtleshell! Relief flooded over him. "What are you doing up?" She asked. Oliver blinked at her. "I could ask you the same thing," he replied. Turtleshell stifled a mrrow of laughter. "Do you see those stars up there?" Her ears inclined towards the spots of light in the sky. "Those are the warriors who've fallen. We call them StarClan," she murmured. "They visit us in dreams or visions."
Oliver looked at her in surprise. Dreams? "What are the dreams like?" Oliver asked, his mew full of curiosity. Turtleshell shrugged. "I'm not a medicine cat. They're the ones who get the messages from StarClan." Oliver smiled. "Thank you for telling me, Turtleshell," he purred. Warmth filled his heart as Turtleshell's eyes shone in the moonlight. "Of course, Oliver." And with that, she turned and padded towards the Warrior's Den. Oliver felt his pelt burn with embarrassment, but brushed it off. Oliver followed suit and silently walked back to his nest. Curling up in a small ball, he heaved a sigh. Tomorrow, I'll go talk to their medicine cat. Maybe she'll know more about this.

Last edited by Role; June 21st, 2017 at 05:47 PM.