Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:41 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 10:36 AM
Art competition!
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:34 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:33 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2023, 11:22 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @SuspiciousMindz @Alchemist Kitsune [ ? maybe ]

Frontlegs were wrapping around Asterdance's chest, and they thrashed in rebellion, a sharp yelp falling from their lips when a head rammed into their ribs. Their breath was stolen from them, and they could feel themselves slowly start to crumble to the ground. A low growl bubbling from their lips only to be replaced by a high-pitched whimper when claws dug into their side. Asterdance focused on their breathing, writhing wildly -- determined to break away from Hawkbite's grasp. This didn't help their case, and claws dug sharply into their left shoulder. Surely to leave a jagged scar, and they didn't like the idea of him leaving any mark on them.

--> The bobtail reeled back and attempted to slam their forehead against Hawkbite's -- hopefully to stun him enough to loosen his grip. If they succeeded, Asterdance would raise their hindlegs to try and rake through the soft flesh of his underbelly. They wanted to leave a mark, something for Hawkbite to remember them by.

--> If their first attack fell through, Asterdance would begin to thrash about with all their might, perhaps causing friction against his chest injury. Their jaws would snap and bite in an attempt to get at Hawkbite's face.

All the while, Asterdance would stay ignorant to those retreating. Unaware of the life that had been taken, they were fixated on winning. Winning for Gentledoe, protecting her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 30th, 2023, 11:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

A massive pressure just engulfed Hawkbite's head when the warrior smacked their own into his. With a howl of pain, the tom let up just enough that Asterdance found their mark on his underbelly. A new searing pain engulfed his abdomen as the warrior stumbled back and out of the way. He was dizzy now, perhaps a mixture of blood loss and the smack to the head. He knew better than to try to continue to pin them down.

With at least a tail length or two distance between them now, Hawkbite still stood in a defensive stance. He was seeing two for a moment. The time it took for them both to recover was enough for him to get his head clear. He could feel the blood dripping slowly from both his chest and now his underbelly, but it only fueled his fire.

The question now was if he wanted to attack first or let them. The mild distraction from the voice that rang over the battle was enough to answer it, his gaze peeled away for a moment. Dawnstar had called them back. He had to listen. His gaze shot towards Asterdance one more time. Did they take advantage of him looking away?

If they backed off, he would too, but he wasn't about to turn tail until they both silently came to an agreement this was over.

@x ghostie

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 1st, 2023, 03:22 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
@Wingnettle - Sootfur (ye that would be nice! The dice rolled a 5- Sootfur misses)

Icebeam smiled a wicked grin. She rolled away from him, attempting a belly rake in the process.
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 22 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur swore under his breath and caught a swift blow from the she-cat. He felt a sharp pain running through his whole body, then blood trickling down his legs as he backed away with a frustrated hiss.
"Don't you see? You are losing! Run behind your coward leader and retreat back to your filthy caves!" He yowled with rage, before leaping back into action. This time, he landed just at Icebeam's side and attempted to knock her off balance with a strong blow at her forelegs.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Octavia! You got a 4, so you hit! ]
Old July 1st, 2023, 03:28 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Exclamation Re: Sunkissed Creek

A large, white with a black spot, green eyed, collarless kittypet Tom ran out to where the battle had taken place. "Is it too late to join the battle..?" He mewed.
Old July 1st, 2023, 07:07 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Icebeam dodged the attack, before following Dawnstar after hearing the retreat order. "Until next time, squirrel," she growled.

(rolled a 1) @Wingnettle

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 1st, 2023, 07:11 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Exclamation Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Icebeam dodged the attack, before following Dawnstar after hearing the retreat order. "Until next time, squirrel," she growled.

(rolled a 1) @Wingnettle
Yin watched from a distance, his eyes cold with a dark hatred and anger for those who had shunned him. "..." He breathed tiredly. He walked away (rolled a 2; he has been spotted) but stepped on a twig and snapped it.
Old July 1st, 2023, 10:24 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite sighed as his leader called for a retreat. Releasing the tom he was upon, he fell back with his clan
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 1st, 2023, 10:31 AM
The forgetful one

A low growl was heard nearby, as Yin walked out of some trees. "What's all this about..?" He spat, his eyes filled with hatred and fury. These clans sickened him, but he knew he had to join one in honor of his fallen sister.

Yin and Yang are siblings. Yang is Yin's younger sister, but she died of starvation, so Yin has vowed to join a clan in her honor.
Old July 1st, 2023, 11:11 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Roseraven's defensive stance was a good idea, it made her steady and alert. She weaved her head in a curve, smoothly digging the attack. She wasn't going to back down like a coward. The two leaders had now sent out their messages.

"I think you should be the one running away now, if you want to follow your leader's orders." she said calmly. Her face was going inti that odd, stony expression she assumed when she pushed her emotions away.
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

For a brief moment, Larkfire just stood there, claws digging into the ground beneath her paws. She wanted to finish the fight, until only one of them walked away living. But Lark had been in enough fights to know when an order to halt was a full-stop command. Shoulder lifting in a half-shrug, Larkfire turned to leave. "Right then. Goodbye."

Sparing one glance for her bloodied leader, the youngest enforcer made her way over to Mousepaw, slim tail flicking as she attempted to rest the tip on the youngster's shoulders, offering her quiet support where she could as she began exiting the battle field. Shadefrost's idiocies would just have to be dealt with later.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousepaw | No need to reply ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; July 1st, 2023 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Forgot the mention, whoops
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:31 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(Ok so this battle could end tomorrow so speed is of the essence from now on. Next post I’ll move muddy to pin sweet hesitate and leave them open to be attacked by Deadpool)

The collision had worked and Mudhound eyes narrowed as the warrior snorted, unhappy that the enemy didnt seem to be stunned or have any broken bones. Ah well, there was always the next blow.

Mudhound twitched, folded ear flicking back as they noted the tom in front of them glancing behind the tripod, someone was obviously trying to take advantage of their turned back (typical shadowclan) and his claw was a strike to distract from the attack. The maine coon mix wasnt born yesterday moron and they reared back, wincing as the claw still knicked them across the muzzle not the eye, and twisted on their paw in a spin to strike at the coward.

That it was an apprentice drew the warrior up short for a moment, could they really do this? But her unsheathed claws made the decision for Mudhound as they acted regardless.

Using their momentum they lashed out with a cracking slap at Sweetpaws head, claws out, aiming to stun the apprentice with a painful potentially concussing strike that'd send her out of the battle or at least thinking better of attacking a full grown warrior fast. It wasnt their aim that claws ripped through Sweetpaws head, in fact their claws were tilted back to prevent digging into a vulnerable fact but..... The claws were still out. There was still serious potential to tear if the apprentice moved wrong. Regrettable but not something Mudhound had time to focus on.

Completing their spin to face Deadpool once again they lunged forward teeth bared and face wincing as the movement pulled their new open wound. It was a large snapping strike to dig into an open throat or shoulder or anything Mudhound could sink teeth into and bite down hard, snarling like a dog as they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
- @Rani - @xavier. -

Sweetpaw hissed as Mudhound aimed his claws at her head but ducked a little too late so both of her ears were bleeding profusely. Then, she lunged again at the warrior and aimed jaws at his hind leg, ready to clamp down.
"Merc with a mouth, I can't die. One foot in the grave, but I'm still alive. Try to kill me, I'll just revive."
• × | Deadpool | × •
He/they/it
Rapid recovery : Inactive

Deadpool mentally cursed at himself when his distraction didn't exactly work. Though it did land and leave a wound on the cat. Deadpool had no time to react when the thunderclan warrior turned around to slam the apprentices head but luckily Sweetpaw ducked in time. Deadpool then watched as the squirrel turned to face them and lunged forward. Deadpool could feel teeth sink into its shoulders letting out a angry and pained hiss. Deadpool then heard the call of Dawnstars retreat. Deadpool snapped his attention to Sweetpaw in hopes that she would take the look as to run back with the clan.
Closed Thread