Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2019, 01:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

| @SuspiciousMindz; |
Llama wanted to break down, but knew this wasn't the time. "I have weak bones and I have a disability to where I have no way of being able to take care of myself.", he meowed, scarred of what might happen. Every time he found a two-leg they would chase him off. He would never be able to survive out there, but he knew it might not be a good reason for him to join. He was weak and he was prepared to be casted out once again. Maybe death would free him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 29th, 2019, 10:49 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw lookedf up at the sky to see if she could see the bird. As far as she could see with her good eye it wasn't there anymore. That didn't mean it wouldn't circle back around. "More shocked then anything. I think we should get into cover in case that hawk tries to come back around.", she meowed. The molly didn't want to ever see a hawk ever again, but they were everywhere. They definitely would come back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 30th, 2019, 03:37 PM

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

| @Rosemew; |

Snailpaw woke up late in the night, not being able to sleep as she was still shocked from almost getting picked up by a hawk eatluer in the day. The molly had been stubborn all day to go to the medicine den. Well that was until she found out that the shock wasn't helping her sleep at all. Snailpaw walked to the medicine den. "Beepaw are you in here?", she whispered in case her brother had other patients inside to not disturb them. Her lower eye starred at the ground while the other looked around the den.

Old August 30th, 2019, 11:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Maybe we should try to make it back to camp," he said with uncertainty. "..Or we could do something a little riskier, but we might get that stupid bird out of it! Have you ever tried baiting things before? We have my hare still, we can set that out and see if the hawk'll circle back and grab it instead. Worse case scenario, we'll be down some food, but it'll at least keep it off us. What do you think?"

He couldn't see the hawk either, but if it was hungry, he wouldn't be surprised if it came back around. Ugh.
@GLaDOS

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 31st, 2019, 12:02 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

It was that time of day again. Time to assign patrols. Lately she hadn't been getting reports back from those patrols and it was becoming an annoyance. She needed to know what happened. Though Buttercupbreeze didn't voice her complaint, yet. If this continued she'd have to have a talk with her patrol leaders and members.
Bushy tail waving the creamy molly stood in the clearing scanning over for cats. Boarder and hunting patrols needed sent out. Who to send where? It probably didn't matter. Though she thought she'd take a patrol by one of the boarders herself.

[Optional plot idea, while she checking the boarder you notice a few ShC cats and challenge them for being to close.]

"Lionsoar ( @RedHead ) and Cloverflame ( @CloverFlame )! " Buttercupbreeze called looking for the two warriors. "I'm sending you two to the ShadowClan boarder. Cloverflame I'm putting you in charge once you've finished report back to me." She exclaimed looking over the two of them. With a slight nod she moved on.

[Optional plot idea, looking over the border it seems someone has left a partial eaten fish on WC's side! But it smells of moor not river?]

Each boarder needed checked so RiverClan was next. "Duskheart ( @Theartoid ) and Brightpool ( @NinaEevee ), I want you to patrol the RiverClan border. With more cats who knows if they will try to expand into our territory. Take Cricketpaw ( @Rosemew ) with you." With thought Buttercup ordered. "Duskheart your in charge." That should be a good patrol. Plus it'd give Brightpool a chance to teach her apprentice.

[Optional plot idea, out in the territory one of your members gets stuck in a half dug hole. While some might find it funny the fun doesn't last long as you realize theirs a nest of snakes!]

A moment thought and Buttercupbreeze decided she'd take a petrol to the ThunderClan boarder. First she needed a hunting patrol though. "Pineneedle ( @Loneestar23 ) and Pikerunner ( @Okapi )! I'd like you two to be my hunting patrol, hunt whereever you'd like. Pineneedle your in charge." She didn't really mind where they hunted as long as they got prey safely. It'd be bad if they couldn't.

[Optional plot idea, the border patrol seems to go smoothly until one of your members finds some unusual tracks in the dirt. You follow them only to encounter a raccoon! A younger one at least]

Now she could take out her own patrol. She hadn't lead one in a while and it sounded fun. "Aspenclaw ( @jazzyanathema ) and Honeypaw ( @Silven ) your coming with me to the ThunderClan boarder." She explained. Honeypaw didn't have a mentor that she knew of so a patrol would be good for her. Plus she kinda missed having an apprentice around.
Feeling better about the patrols the molly sat down and waited for the members of her patrol to come and the others to leave.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 31st, 2019, 06:27 AM
Smol Aussie

My Mood: Lurking

Honeypaw had almost missed the Windclan deputy strolling into the clearing to hand out patrols. Had it been that time of the day already? Hard to tell when you've been busy seeing how many daisies one can shove in their mouth. Spitting out countless amouts of petals, she sprung up to her feet at this new found way to pass time.

She was brisk and almost giddy with the way she approuched Buttercupbreeze, a certain type of attentivness and energy practically radiating from the smaller molly's face.

"Oh! Ain't that the place with those massive trees?" She rambled, her paws bouncing back and forth on the clearing ground. "Buuuunches of them!"

=-=-=
@Fuzzyfeline

My Tumblr
Hey, Im silven but you can call me silv.
Fandoms at the momment:
TF2 | Bendy and the Ink Machine | Five Night at Freddy's | Tokyo Ghoul | Vampyr

Cringe Culture is Dead

{~Sorry in advance, I take awhile to respond to RPs~}
{PM me if you want to rp. Quote/Mention me when I need to respond}
Old August 31st, 2019, 12:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Lonestar23

Pikerunner glanced over at the leader of the patrol,” Alright. Let me know when you are ready to go on the patrol.” He meowed.
Old August 31st, 2019, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The last thing Pineneedle had wanted was to be stuck on patrol with some cat he didn't know. It had been too much to hope that he'd end up with Adderheart, and now he was with... what had Buttercupbreeze said again? Pikerunner? "We'll start here. There should be plenty of prey in the territory." He mewed curtly, glancing over at his companion. This shouldn't take too long, right? Maybe he could find a way to subtly suggest that they should split up. He would've liked to have outright suggested it, but he'd promised that he would try to be nicer... to make new friends... and he didn't want to break that promise so early. Besides, Pikerunner didn't seem awful.

@Okapi

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 31st, 2019, 02:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The last thing Pineneedle had wanted was to be stuck on patrol with some cat he didn't know. It had been too much to hope that he'd end up with Adderheart, and now he was with... what had Buttercupbreeze said again? Pikerunner? "We'll start here. There should be plenty of prey in the territory." He mewed curtly, glancing over at his companion. This shouldn't take too long, right? Maybe he could find a way to subtly suggest that they should split up. He would've liked to have outright suggested it, but he'd promised that he would try to be nicer... to make new friends... and he didn't want to break that promise so early. Besides, Pikerunner didn't seem awful.

@Okapi
Pikerunner’s blind eyes turned towards Pineneedle,” Alright. That makes sense.” He meowed remaining calmly.
Old August 31st, 2019, 03:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@GLaDOS

Blazingstar had to think for a moment. Another mouth to feed? With Bare-leaf only a few moons away? Another feline he couldn't trust? Except... what was new with that anyway? He couldn't trust his own clan mates anymore. The murders and betrayal he'd witnessed in such a short amount of time. He scoffed at the thought before shrugging his shoulders a little bit.

With a silent sigh, he finally refocused on the loner. "You may join, but if you're unable to support yourself, you much join as an elder. I'm sorry to tell you that, but at least the clan can care for you then," the ginger tom responded.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; August 31st, 2019 at 03:41 PM.
Closed Thread