Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:35 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

"Training," they hissed back. "We haven't done anything since the patrol!" They huffed with exaggerated annoyance.
"And I couldn't sleep. It's almost sun-up anyway." Their tail started swishing behind them, high enough to avoid smacking into any sleeping warriors.
@Ombre Party (Shockpaw is THAT kind of apprentice lol)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:52 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar didn't really understand what the point was getting so touchy about this if he couldn't handle an apprentice he could just tell her not to give him one. They had enough warriors, or so she believed, to handle the apprentices. There hasn't been any reason to double up or anything like that just yet. Thinking of that she'd need to call a meeting at some point in time to get some more kits out of the nursery. She had to admit that WindClan was doing much better than before, but it would only last so long.
"That nice to hear." Twilightstar trilled, pleased to hear that the newer cats were getting their lessons in. Twilightstar should probably take them next since Coyotesnarl was busy with those other kittens and numerous other things. He should really find himself an apprentice.
"Have you gotten patrols done recently?" She asked after his offer. "Coldsong came to me saying he patrolled all three borders and marked them by himself." WindClan had the strangest cats. Who wanted to do that much work? "If you're not careful your apprentice isn't the only thing he'll be taking from you." There was no threat, hostility, or anything like that in her usual slothful and dull tone, but he could take it as a warning if he'd like. Brindlejaw better step up his game and fast before the rest of the clan started to notice the changes in Coldsong.
The tortoiseshell gave a close-lipped smile at seeing Twilightstar pleased with the newcomer lessons. But that smile quickly flattered when she answered his other question. He was not expecting to be told that Coldsong was doing a better job than him.

"If you're not careful your apprentice isn't the only thing he'll be taking from you."

Brindlejaw's heart stopped. Was this a warning or a promise? He was not blind, he noticed how the other tom's popularity was climbing. He did mention that on our hunt... What was Coldsong's angle? Was he trying to help him or uproot Brindlejaw from his position? Gulping, trying his best to not let his emotions show the tom put on a nonchalant face. Rolling his shoulders back and forcing himself to meet her gaze. He was not about to roll over and let Coldsong steal his position, he had to step up his game, big time. "I see. Well, with our difficulties I assumed that our clan needed to rest and be given some time to recuperate. So I laid off patrols and left them up to them to decide who would do it. But now seeing that we are doing better I'll go out and assign them." Which was the entire truth. He even some time to himself to get himself back together. But one can only wallow in his sorrows for so long.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Ok," Aspenkit said eagerly, he was pleased to help, "Fawnkit, Stagkit, are you ready to go? You can meet my sister! And my mom, and all of the other kits! And the other queens."
@Arie @starshooter
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:42 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Brindlejaw padded out of the leader's den, his mask still on when Turnipleaf and the patrol came back. Lifting his head to them the tom's gaze traveled over his clanmate to the fresh-kill they brought back. "Congratulations on the good hunting." Voice hinted surprise and admiration. He wasn't too sure with what they were expecting him to say. "Would you like me to take the prey to the pile while you and the group go get some rest?" Offering to his clanmates with his ears perked.
@Alexcentri @Dust @Fae @Dipper @Moonraven

-----

Twilightstar's and Coldsong's talks still rang in his head, the tom was too busy scolding himself to notice the clanmate in his path. Still cursing himself Brindlejaw ran into Breezefeather. Snapping out of his thought the tortoiseshell was horrified and embarrassed to have run into one of his clanmates. "I am so sorry, are you okay?"Quickly getting up and offering them a paw.
@Arie
Old May 2nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Echokit held back a small roll of her eyes of her own. She knew what it meant.. and the stick wasn't that dumb. Though why had she asked the question then? She watched as the other kitten crouched down. Before even being able to give an answer, the molly was nearly slammed to the ground! Luckily, she had let herself stumble backwards out of surprise from the sudden jump, not getting hit by just a bit.
"you sure about that" the silver kitten grinned as she finally pushed herself back to her paws. Not wasting any more moments, Echokit went standing and jumped at Prancingkit, hoping that she would be able to tackle the other. The game was on.

@Vessel
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:48 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Sneakyfox55 ]

It had been forever since Asterpaw had been surrounded by Clan cats, and so far, he was totally digging the familiarity. Although, he had to admit, it did feel a little awkward to be surrounded by Clan cats he had no previous knowledge of.
He sat in the far corner of WindClan's camp, watching everyone talk and bustle about. He could only hope that ceremony Twilightstar had mentioned would happen soon. He was starting to get uncomfortable with the whole "not really part of the Clan yet" situation.
(sorry for the late reply!)

Olivepaw peered at the other apprentice silently from the other side of camp, debating whether she should go greet herself or not; normally, others would approach her. But something about Asterpaw piqued her curiosity, so, despite her better judgement, she started making her way over to him

Not quite meeting his gaze, she sat down near him, twitching her tail slightly. "...Hello," she mewed politely.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 07:51 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"TWILIGHTSTAR!"

Oaksting wasn't gentle in his yowl for the leader, hobbling into her den without so much as a request. His legs were killing him and he was ANGRY.

With a certain tortoiseshell tom.

"What the hell kinda deputy did you hire? It's one thin' to make up cats like 'Ravenpaw', it's another damn thing to ignore the cats tryna question it! He's off his rocker, and somethin' ought to be done about him before he sends more imaginary cats on patrols and keeps disregardin' us concerned Clan-mates!"

He scowled as he finished, expectant gaze on the leader.

[ @Moonraven, for reference ravenpaw wasn't roleplayed despite being submitted (and was requested removal) so she never existed to save space for cats who would actually be remembered. ]
Ears! Her poor ringing ears, the leader doesn't move from where she resting beside to cover her ears with her paws. Did Gimpy think she was as ancient as him? Was the yowling even necessary? She wasn't deaf what was the point of yelling? After she was certain he wasn't screaming anymore, the lethargic cat removes her paws from her ears and stares at the elder as he rambles. All she got was blah blah blah blah Brindlejaw and then more blah.
She was silent for a long minute after the old man was done doing his little "you young whippersnappers" routine. She was kind of happy he didn't go into the whole "back in the day" stories.
"So you're done right?" her green eyes shone with caution as she continued, "Brindlejaw, I've had so many cats complain about him, and I've already had two serious talks with him but he doesn't seem to be getting anything through his head." Twilightstar really didn't want to do this for the rest of her eight freaking lives. Brindlejaw this, Brindlejaw that, maybe she should just toss him and put Coldsong in his place. However, Coldsong has his own flaws that would cause some friction with her, his pursuit of strength being the main problem....although if she thought about it... no, that wouldn't work would it? Maybe? Coldsong? Brindlejaw? Hmmm.
"Alright, so what do you want me to do with him?"Twilightstar questioned, putting her other thoughts to the side for now. Old cats were supposed to be wise and sage-like, why doesn't Oldman Gimp bestow some wisdom on her sleepy brain. Twilightstar had a feeling that her eardrums wouldn't be intact after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The tortoiseshell gave a close-lipped smile at seeing Twilightstar pleased with the newcomer lessons. But that smile quickly flattered when she answered his other question. He was not expecting to be told that Coldsong was doing a better job than him.

"If you're not careful your apprentice isn't the only thing he'll be taking from you."

Brindlejaw's heart stopped. Was this a warning or a promise? He was not blind, he noticed how the other tom's popularity was climbing. He did mention that on our hunt... What was Coldsong's angle? Was he trying to help him or uproot Brindlejaw from his position? Gulping, trying his best to not let his emotions show the tom put on a nonchalant face. Rolling his shoulders back and forcing himself to meet her gaze. He was not about to roll over and let Coldsong steal his position, he had to step up his game, big time. "I see. Well, with our difficulties I assumed that our clan needed to rest and be given some time to recuperate. So I laid off patrols and left them up to them to decide who would do it. But now seeing that we are doing better I'll go out and assign them." Which was the entire truth. He even some time to himself to get himself back together. But one can only wallow in his sorrows for so long.
Twilightstar really needed him to get his head back on. When he first started as her deputy he stumbled along, and she had assumed he had been doing better, but he's done nothing to change the clan's view of him. The leader was being patient extremely patient with him. Moreso then she was with anyone else. But this was getting tiring, listening to cats whining about every single little mistake he was making.
"You don't let them rest after going through something difficult. If anything getting through the coyote attack and gaining our territory back would have motivated them to work harder to keep it." Why he thought they needed to rest made little sense to her. "By allowing them to do as they please they're going to look down on you, they'll disregard you since they can do everything on their own. There's no order at all." Brindlejaw seemed to still hold that head in the ass syndrome. "I shouldn't need to ask you to do patrols, Brindlejaw. As much as I love these chats of ours, they're getting tiresome." She dismissed the tom with a twitch of her ear.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 2nd, 2020 at 07:52 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:34 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Um, yeah, I think it's best we go.." Sparrowpaw stood up, her tail dragged as she padded away towards camp. She was still confused and needed some alone time to think over her feelings for the molly. Disappearing from sight she made her way towards a small den-ish thing under a trees root and laid there. @kittygirl

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:54 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Estelle

Prancingkit was able to let out a prideful laugh just before she was squashed by the other kit.

Oof.

Luckily, she had the size advantage and was able to buck the silver cat off with relative ease.

Or so she told herself after struggling for a few seconds.

She tossed her head and sneered.

"Such insolence!"

With that, the brown kitten aimed a blow to the other's head.

This'll teach her for squashing me!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

@RedHead @S-oft

Pumapaw sighed as Mooselily's words and took in another deep breath before turning to Lupinpaw, rolling her eyes slightly but then shuffled her paws so she was facing the younger apprentice. "I.. am sorry. For pushing you into the dirt.. And laughing at you. But you gotta be better at standing on you paws. Mama Moo can't protect you every time... Some day a Shadowclan warrior will come to you and trip you over... but won't help you up. So," she poked him, "you gotta toughen up. Don't want some random warrior to trample over you and have you kill them by your sobbing do we." With that the cream molly rose and then slowly stalked away before looking back at Mooselily. "You gotta toughen him up."

Mooselily patted Lupinpaw's back, giving him a reassuring smile and nuzzle on the cheek. "Look, I doubt it hurts anymore now? You're gonna be okay sweetheart." She meowed, before sending Pumapaw a small smirk. "Alright honey, I think he gets it." She meowed, flicking a paw to send the young she-cat off. Turning back to Lupinpaw, Mooselily gave him one more nuzzle on the head before getting to her paws. "You should be alright now darlin.' If you need anything, you know where to find me." The queen meowed, before turning and padding off, glad that she'd been able to somewhat diffuse that situation.

@S-oft

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread