Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2017, 09:49 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
(Okay. You think this is a good place to end the RP, and then we can work out the details of the kits?)
(Sounds good to me)
Old September 4th, 2017, 10:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade was annoyed, and again hurt. Why did she always assume the worst from him? He was actually checking on her. Not the kits she was carrying. Well, maybe a little. You couldn't check on a pregnant queen and not check on the kits they were carrying. Of course, a mate could love their queen more than the kits, but that would be hard. He couldn't understand why anyone would love their mate, but not love their kits. It was ridiculous, and stupid! He could understand perhaps not loving the mother of the kits, even hating her, or greatly disliking her in Weaselshade's case, but never hating the kits. It was insane! But, back on the topic, did she think there was anything wrong with him checking on her as well? He could leave right then and there if that was what she wanted. It seemed to be what she wanted. He couldn't stand the way she seemed to think that he would never care about her. He had recently made his way from hating her to greatly disliking her. A great feat in his opinion. It was hard to not hate someone who was so annoying when you were around. That was Weaselshade's case. The tom felt even more annoyed and hurt, when she told him what she assumed he wanted to hear. Placing his tail on her stomach, he stated, "That's good." The tom frowned a bit though, "But I didn't ask how they were." Weaselshade could definitely feel them moving around, though it felt like one of them was wiggling less than the others. One of them seemed to be doing most of it.
The tonkinese stretched her limbs out, closing her eyes for a moment. When she brought herself back into a normal posture, she felt Weaselshade's tail on her small bump. He said that it was good. A light purr rumbled from her throat, albeit she was still annoyed. Especially at his next comment. "Well, why else would you be in here?" His kits should had been the only ones he was checking on. What else reason was he supposed to be in here? He had ignored her for a good couple moments after their connection. She hadn't seen him around. He looked like he was avoiding her - on purpose! Now, he makes his appearance and tells her he wasn't talking about them? The tonkinese was very displeased. She wanted to snappy on him. Curtesy of pregnant tendencies. "What, you thought after ignoring me for so long, that you finally could make up for it by suddenly proofing back into my life?" Yes, she was sassy. Very sassy. Thea wasn't an idiot. She had seen Weaselshade with flirting with other she cats, or hanging out with anybody else so he could avoid be seen with her. Thea couldn't care less about such, but she at least wanted the tom to be serious about his kits. His biological kits. Because biological kits were different from adoptive ones. Thea turned over, wobbling to get to her paws as she stood up. The small she cat was still dainty in size, but in that moment she felt bigger than this tom. She felt furious with him. "If that's the case - you can leave me alone. You don't have to stop seeing your kits if you to be in their life, but I have nothing to do with your life." Boy! Did she have an attitude? She was beyond livid at the moment because of how the tom was acting but she breathed heavily trying to cool herself down. She didn't want to cause a scene. Others would think that mates fight all the time. No. They weren't mates. They weren't even friends. They were simply parenting a litter together. The father of her kits was her enemy. How's that for the perfect love story?

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The petite she-cat cracked a smile before padding forwards and sniffing the air with her black nose. "Hmm, smell anything?" She inquired, turning her head from side to side to get a better sense of the prey within the territory.

Breezycloud scented a couple of rabbits; they were a couple of feet away but out of her sight. They're probably hiding behind a few stones or something, she thought, creeping towards the scent. Quailheart would probably follow, unless she scented prey that was closer by.
Quailheart gave a silent nod and crept forward, balancing on her three good legs. Despite only having three feet, she was a good hunter, she knew she'd never be excellent, but she was good. She gave a silent nod to Breezycloud approaching the rabbit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Mystical @RedHead @AbsurdJinx

My first patrol as a warrior, now if this isn't the most exciting thing that has happened in my life aside from the ceremony, then I don't know what is! Thought the new warrior with a grin as she followed along with her father, uncle and Weaselshade, unable to keep her tail from being raised in excitement. It had been a while since she had seen her father, in fact, she doesn't recall ever really seeing him since she was out of the nursery, but that was her fault. Adderheart had focused all of her attention on training as an apprentice, trying to hone her skills as best as she could, even staying up long into the night to practice a tricky move that she had yet to get down. The only cat she ever really made time to talk to was her friend Pinepaw and soon he would be a warrior too.
Ever since she was young she dreamed of becoming a Windclan warrior, of being one of the best in the clan, fighting with all of the heart of Lionclan in her paws and the fury of Tigerclan in her heart. Now her dreams were finally coming true and she just couldn't help but let her excitement show. She had grown so much from the little 'runt' of a kit she used to be, she had well defined muscles now that rolled smoothly with each step, but that hard determined look in her eye never left. Adderheart is a doer, a go-getter and she always has been. But her mind was caught up in the moment, of finally being a warrior and going on a patrol, that she hardly even noticed the other cats of the patrol.

Only when Smokethorn spoke up and made mention that they would be heading to the Thunderclan border did she have to shake her head and lower her tail and be brought back to the present. "That's a good idea, do you think we'll find any intruders dad? Because I'll chase them right off! I've been wanting to use my new skills and a Thunderclan cat's pelt would be the perfect practice target!"
Any cat that opposed Windclan in any way was an enemy to Adderheart. Windclan was her home, her life, and she would not deal with any cat that dare threaten it. She was not afraid of battle, and that may be because she's a naive young cat, but for now, she looked forward to it. She looked forward to the thought of defending her home from intruding cats. Some might even say a little too eager for that sort of thing.

But she would not cause trouble unless it was needed, or if there was no other choice. She was a cat that believed in the code and sought to follow it at all times. There was only one time in her life that she broke the rules and that was to sneak out into the territory with, at the time, Pinekit. Her curiosity got the better of her, and despite it being bad and being worried almost the entire time of being caught, she had enjoyed herself. That was her first time seeing the territory and it had been so fun. Of course that didn't matter now, now she could go into the territory any time she wanted. She was a warrior. And she was a warrior who wanted to make a name for herself as the best warrior in Windclan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The tonkinese stretched her limbs out, closing her eyes for a moment. When she brought herself back into a normal posture, she felt Weaselshade's tail on her small bump. He said that it was good. A light purr rumbled from her throat, albeit she was still annoyed. Especially at his next comment. "Well, why else would you be in here?" His kits should had been the only ones he was checking on. What else reason was he supposed to be in here? He had ignored her for a good couple moments after their connection. She hadn't seen him around. He looked like he was avoiding her - on purpose! Now, he makes his appearance and tells her he wasn't talking about them? The tonkinese was very displeased. She wanted to snappy on him. Curtesy of pregnant tendencies. "What, you thought after ignoring me for so long, that you finally could make up for it by suddenly proofing back into my life?" Yes, she was sassy. Very sassy. Thea wasn't an idiot. She had seen Weaselshade with flirting with other she cats, or hanging out with anybody else so he could avoid be seen with her. Thea couldn't care less about such, but she at least wanted the tom to be serious about his kits. His biological kits. Because biological kits were different from adoptive ones. Thea turned over, wobbling to get to her paws as she stood up. The small she cat was still dainty in size, but in that moment she felt bigger than this tom. She felt furious with him. "If that's the case - you can leave me alone. You don't have to stop seeing your kits if you to be in their life, but I have nothing to do with your life." Boy! Did she have an attitude? She was beyond livid at the moment because of how the tom was acting but she breathed heavily trying to cool herself down. She didn't want to cause a scene. Others would think that mates fight all the time. No. They weren't mates. They weren't even friends. They were simply parenting a litter together. The father of her kits was her enemy. How's that for the perfect love story?

Weaselshade glared at her, looking down upon her. If she weren't pregnant he would have pulled that Ratheart right then and there. She thought the fact that she was the father to his kits, would make him be nicer to her. Made her all-powerful. Well, it didn't. It just made him angrier and more intent on hurting her. But she was a queen, and an expecting one noless. "Thea, you said yourself you wanted these kits to bring us together." His voice was surprisingly calm for him in this conversation. "You need to actually try and do that." The tom's eyes were narrowed. She seemed to never give up. It annoyed him. The fact she seemed to think that she could be in charge of the relationship. Well, she couldn't. Neither of them could. They balanced each other out. Sun and moon. Fire and water. Darkness and light. Without ones, the other did not exist. Well, not in Thea and his case, but still. She needed to atop fighting back so much. It honestly didn't get her anywhere. "I have warriors duties and friends you know." He stated, his voice calm and serious, not an emotion seemed to be there. Though if you searched it hard you could find a few. It was hard, but possible. He hoped that she would calm down a bit once he was done talking. She needed to cool it. "These kits are a great thing, but how would they grow up thinking their parents hated each other? We need to at least pretend." He found himself moving his tail tip so it rested on her twnaed shoulder. It was an action Weaselshade was surprised he had done. Thea was going to snap at him for doing it.
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:50 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Quailheart gave a silent nod and crept forward, balancing on her three good legs. Despite only having three feet, she was a good hunter, she knew she'd never be excellent, but she was good. She gave a silent nod to Breezycloud approaching the rabbit.
Since Quailheart signaled her approval, the WindClan warrior decided to go along with it. Immediately, she bounded forwards, as silently as the ground let her be. A slight wind blew; hopefully it would not carry her scent and scare away the prey. That would be a shame.

Breezycloud inched closer. There finally came a point where the rabbit noticed her presence and hopped off on its stubby brown legs, racing across the grass in a frenzied manner. The feline was faster, however, and managed to dig her claws into the prey's flank and deliver a killing bite to its neck. It wasn't a very clean kill; traces of blood lined the ground and her claws, but the rabbit was dead.

I suppose it's a good catch, she thought. Turning around, Breezycloud faced her three-legged friend. "How'd I do?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 4th, 2017, 10:05 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Weaselshade glared at her, looking down upon her. If she weren't pregnant he would have pulled that Ratheart right then and there. She thought the fact that she was the father to his kits, would make him be nicer to her. Made her all-powerful. Well, it didn't. It just made him angrier and more intent on hurting her. But she was a queen, and an expecting one noless. "Thea, you said yourself you wanted these kits to bring us together." His voice was surprisingly calm for him in this conversation. "You need to actually try and do that." The tom's eyes were narrowed. She seemed to never give up. It annoyed him. The fact she seemed to think that she could be in charge of the relationship. Well, she couldn't. Neither of them could. They balanced each other out. Sun and moon. Fire and water. Darkness and light. Without ones, the other did not exist. Well, not in Thea and his case, but still. She needed to atop fighting back so much. It honestly didn't get her anywhere. "I have warriors duties and friends you know." He stated, his voice calm and serious, not an emotion seemed to be there. Though if you searched it hard you could find a few. It was hard, but possible. He hoped that she would calm down a bit once he was done talking. She needed to cool it. "These kits are a great thing, but how would they grow up thinking their parents hated each other? We need to at least pretend." He found himself moving his tail tip so it rested on her twnaed shoulder. It was an action Weaselshade was surprised he had done. Thea was going to snap at him for doing it.
The tonkinese knew what she said! How dare he bring that back on her? When he had glared at her, she cowered below. She was still timid of other cats, and she didn't know what Weaselshade might do next. He was an experienced warrior and she was simply a queen. She lacked the traditional fighter skills and was considered defenseless. That didn't stop her attitude though. And, the fact she wanted to blow up. "I know what I said," she growled lowly. "You're the one who had been avoiding me. Why did it take you a moon just to finally show up?" Now, she was being unreasonable. A part of her didn't care about that. She was visibly hurt, but she tried to mask the pain by acting like the tough she cat she was. Not truly stuff, but more so sassy. Upon his next words, she squinted her eyes. So, now he was blaming her. Everything was her fault. "I need to try and do that?" She repeated, clearly displeased. "It takes two. And, you're certainly doing nothing about it." Except being annoying. Weaselshade was constantly annoying her. Then, he had to mention he had friends. She got the warrior duties - but at least tom warriors still had time to see their mate who were expecting their kits. Well, she wasn't his mate, but still. "Okay." It was a simple answer. He did have warrior duties and friends. "So, why aren't you with them? Why are you wasting your time in here talking to me? We aren't friends." She spat. The words came out more venomously than she needed them to. It was the caused of her discomfort about the entire ordeal. Couldn't he see why she acted like this? Thea didn't think it was right that he was blaming her for being inconsiderate. She was pregnant for a moon now...and he starts to show up. He hadn't bothered before! Her wide blue eyes were on the verge of glistening, but she had turned away from the tom. With her eyes closed, she heard his words. They needed to pretend. The kits were a great thing. "I'm going to be completely honest with you." She started, flinching when he put his tail on her shoulder. She pulled away from his touch. "I don't want my kits being lied to. If we hate each other, then we do. Why hide anything from them in the first place? But if that's what you wanna do? Fine. We can pretend." Her eyes were glowing with her emotions, all basked into one deep emotion which was anger. She turned away from the tom again, refusing to look at him. Instead, she watched some nearby kits frolic around. That, for once, brought a smile on her face.
Old September 5th, 2017, 06:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Since Quailheart signaled her approval, the WindClan warrior decided to go along with it. Immediately, she bounded forwards, as silently as the ground let her be. A slight wind blew; hopefully it would not carry her scent and scare away the prey. That would be a shame.

Breezycloud inched closer. There finally came a point where the rabbit noticed her presence and hopped off on its stubby brown legs, racing across the grass in a frenzied manner. The feline was faster, however, and managed to dig her claws into the prey's flank and deliver a killing bite to its neck. It wasn't a very clean kill; traces of blood lined the ground and her claws, but the rabbit was dead.

I suppose it's a good catch, she thought. Turning around, Breezycloud faced her three-legged friend. "How'd I do?"
Quailheart paused,"It wasn't the cleanest kill, but you did catch it. And most cats not training in this clan cant catch rabbits."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The tonkinese knew what she said! How dare he bring that back on her? When he had glared at her, she cowered below. She was still timid of other cats, and she didn't know what Weaselshade might do next. He was an experienced warrior and she was simply a queen. She lacked the traditional fighter skills and was considered defenseless. That didn't stop her attitude though. And, the fact she wanted to blow up. "I know what I said," she growled lowly. "You're the one who had been avoiding me. Why did it take you a moon just to finally show up?" Now, she was being unreasonable. A part of her didn't care about that. She was visibly hurt, but she tried to mask the pain by acting like the tough she cat she was. Not truly stuff, but more so sassy. Upon his next words, she squinted her eyes. So, now he was blaming her. Everything was her fault. "I need to try and do that?" She repeated, clearly displeased. "It takes two. And, you're certainly doing nothing about it." Except being annoying. Weaselshade was constantly annoying her. Then, he had to mention he had friends. She got the warrior duties - but at least tom warriors still had time to see their mate who were expecting their kits. Well, she wasn't his mate, but still. "Okay." It was a simple answer. He did have warrior duties and friends. "So, why aren't you with them? Why are you wasting your time in here talking to me? We aren't friends." She spat. The words came out more venomously than she needed them to. It was the caused of her discomfort about the entire ordeal. Couldn't he see why she acted like this? Thea didn't think it was right that he was blaming her for being inconsiderate. She was pregnant for a moon now...and he starts to show up. He hadn't bothered before! Her wide blue eyes were on the verge of glistening, but she had turned away from the tom. With her eyes closed, she heard his words. They needed to pretend. The kits were a great thing. "I'm going to be completely honest with you." She started, flinching when he put his tail on her shoulder. She pulled away from his touch. "I don't want my kits being lied to. If we hate each other, then we do. Why hide anything from them in the first place? But if that's what you wanna do? Fine. We can pretend." Her eyes were glowing with her emotions, all basked into one deep emotion which was anger. She turned away from the tom again, refusing to look at him. Instead, she watched some nearby kits frolic around. That, for once, brought a smile on her face.

The tom looked down on her again. His anger burning in his eyes. He had tried to be reasonable. He had done a pretty good job to. Well, for Weaselshade. His voice had been calm and he had said everything he could think of to get her to calm down and be agreeable. Couldn't she at least try? It made the tom want to pounce at her. He probably would have if she wasn't a pregnant queen. He was a loyal cat to his clam. But Thea was making even that difficult. Wait.. there was one thing he had not said. No matter how much he hated to do it. He had tried though. She needed to know that. To understand he wasn't trying to hurt her. It had just been awkward. Too awkward for him. When he finally got the urge to come and see her, Weaselshade had been greeted with this? It hurt. It shouldn't have. He didn't like Thea. At least he shouldn't like her. What was wrong with him? He liked Thea, but he didn't like Thea. It seemed to him that she hated him. Couldn't she see he was trying to be nicer? She wouldn't after what he was about to say. It was a threat. Well, kind of. He wanted her to understand that as much as he wanted to be part of the kit's lives, he wanted to be part of her life to. And not as that cat she hated, and hated her back. Not the adoptive father of her kits. Nor the annoying tom she used so she could have biological kits. No, he wanted her to understand that he wanted to be more. A friend was all he asked. But he knew that wouldn't happen. Not with a cat like Thea. "Look, I warned you already. I don't want you to be hated by most everyone in the clan. But what would cats think if you cast the tom who fathered your kits aside? You'd be worse than a kittypet to them then." Weaselshade paused, unable to think of what to say next, but he knew he had to say something else. And he had to keep his voice calm and genuine. "You're aware I'm one of the only cats that doesn't call you a kittypet scum? I'm tried, because I know that cats aren't nice to cats who don't come from their clan.." His voice trailed off. He knew that very well. That was what he and Thea had in common. They both didn't come from WindClan. He didn't know where he came from, but it had to be another clan. He was left by the border and found by his adoptive mother. "I'm not from WindClan either you know."
Old September 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

The tom looked down on her again. His anger burning in his eyes. He had tried to be reasonable. He had done a pretty good job to. Well, for Weaselshade. His voice had been calm and he had said everything he could think of to get her to calm down and be agreeable. Couldn't she at least try? It made the tom want to pounce at her. He probably would have if she wasn't a pregnant queen. He was a loyal cat to his clam. But Thea was making even that difficult. Wait.. there was one thing he had not said. No matter how much he hated to do it. He had tried though. She needed to know that. To understand he wasn't trying to hurt her. It had just been awkward. Too awkward for him. When he finally got the urge to come and see her, Weaselshade had been greeted with this? It hurt. It shouldn't have. He didn't like Thea. At least he shouldn't like her. What was wrong with him? He liked Thea, but he didn't like Thea. It seemed to him that she hated him. Couldn't she see he was trying to be nicer? She wouldn't after what he was about to say. It was a threat. Well, kind of. He wanted her to understand that as much as he wanted to be part of the kit's lives, he wanted to be part of her life to. And not as that cat she hated, and hated her back. Not the adoptive father of her kits. Nor the annoying tom she used so she could have biological kits. No, he wanted her to understand that he wanted to be more. A friend was all he asked. But he knew that wouldn't happen. Not with a cat like Thea. "Look, I warned you already. I don't want you to be hated by most everyone in the clan. But what would cats think if you cast the tom who fathered your kits aside? You'd be worse than a kittypet to them then." Weaselshade paused, unable to think of what to say next, but he knew he had to say something else. And he had to keep his voice calm and genuine. "You're aware I'm one of the only cats that doesn't call you a kittypet scum? I'm tried, because I know that cats aren't nice to cats who don't come from their clan.." His voice trailed off. He knew that very well. That was what he and Thea had in common. They both didn't come from WindClan. He didn't know where he came from, but it had to be another clan. He was left by the border and found by his adoptive mother. "I'm not from WindClan either you know."
Thea blinked her eyes. They were still on the other kits in the nursery because she refused to even be tainted by this tom near her. He might as well had left. He already dampened her mood. She shifted her position, exposing a bit of her bloated belly before she bent her head down to give her shoulders a couple licks. Queens were known to be temperamental. That was alright. It was pregnancy hormones. Since it was her first time - actually carrying out a full pregnancy, she experienced a lot of discomfort. More sensitivity than before. She would had cried right then and there if her own adopted kits weren't there. She didn't want them to think something was wrong with her, or that Weaselshade made her cry. That he made her feel a type of way about herself. She didn't want her kits to become to defensive. They would have little siblings to play with after all once this pregnancy was over. And, she would be back to normal. Minus the many disoriented feelings this tom was giving her. She flicked her ears back at his words, ready to bare her teeth if he said anything out of line. But, she didn't say anything to the tom. She wrapped her tail around herself, thinking. Oddly, she thought he hated her already. He never outright told her he did, but the little actions he did towards her made it appeared that way. He gave off that type of vibe likeee rather be in someone else's company than herself. Thea knew she could be unbearable, but she didn't hate him. To an extreme. A slight dislike. Greatly dislike. Others didn't really like her in the clan, but a few of the queens appreciated her. Accepted her as one of their own since she was finally having kits herself. Albeit, she wished she chose a different father at this point. Sliding her venemous blue eyes towards the tom, she realized he never apologized to her. And, he still seen it as her fault. That she was being inconsiderate and unreasonable. Thea shook her head, dropping her gaze to the ground for a moment. It didn't matter anymore. She refused to care. "Well, what happens if the clan knew the father of my kits finally came into the nursery to check on me...even though I've been pregnant for a moon now?" He was playing that game. So, she was playing that game. The blame game. She knew the clan really didn't care who her connections were. She wasn't in the crowd. Nor was she ever around it. Some of the queens didn't even know he fathering her litter. She didn't bother to tell them. Her rights had been that a queen never had to discuss the father of they didn't want to. For all they knew, she could tell them that the father was dead. That sounded tempting at the moment since she was still bubbled with anger. Upon his next words, she simply blew a huff at him. What was he exactly getting at? Couldn't he tell so far that she just...couldn't care. He had did worse than what clan mate could ever do to her. And, she didn't know why she cared about that so much. Then, she found out he wasn't from Windclan. That had to make sense with his fluffy fur, and the fact most Windclan cats had sleek pelts. Sliding her eyes to flutter at him, "What, are we supposed to connect on a personal level because you don't know where you came from?" She tilted her head, giving him a curious gaze. Teasing was found in her voice, which she tried to hide well under anger.
Closed Thread