Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
He remembered a few previous moons before this one, the young warrior had been fantasizing with his best friend, Owlsparks, in this same area about training their apprentices together someday when they got them officially. Hawkfeather’s eyes flickered around for a moment - where was the big tomcat anyways? It certainly had been a long time since the two of them had talked. Had Firesparks and him had kittens yet? No. The tan-furred warrior would be alerted to that, wouldn’t he? He was like family to the two of them. The mentor shook his head, however, realizing that he shouldn’t be spacing off in his thought right now, especially since he was making a good first impression on Harepaw this morning. He was glad to see the excitement and curiosity sparkling in the youth’s eyes, it reminded him of his own younger moons, which hadn’t been that long ago. “Well, I was thinking about showing you a tour of our territory - like the borders and such, since that'll be your first time out of camp.” Hawkfeather mentioned, whiskers twitching, “Then, afterward, we can maybe begin your first hunting lesson if you are still up for it. We won’t do anything major or challenging today since it is your first day, of course.” He said this with a heartwarming smile, almost not believing that he had an apprentice now, a youth that looked up to him - the future of Windclan. “Have you already eaten yet this morning? I wouldn’t want you to go out on an empty stomach.” Hawkfeather mentioned to Harepaw, only wishing to make sure that the grey-furred male was ready for the multiple trips across the grasslands.

Harepaw's excitement grew more and more as Hawkfeather talked about what they were going to do on his first day. Then he stopped and let out a small laugh. "I forgot to eat." He purred. "I'll grab a rabbit, then we can go!" He added bouncing off to the Fresh kill pile. His gray tail streamed behind him like a wave in a ocean and his paw barley made a noise but that of what they did was like a stetted heartbeat. Once he reached the fresh kill pile he pulled a brown rabbit off the top. He then crouched down and began eating in swift bite not wanting to wait any longer. He had waited 6 moons till he could go out of camp and today was his first day! 'Hawkfeather is so cool!' He thought. 'I wonder if we'll be friends when I become a warrior.' His mind warbled from all the thing he hoped to do and hoped to accomplish with Hawkfeather's help.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
@CandyFlossCat
Garterkit yawned loudly. The fluffy tom stretched his stubby legs and stood, his tail swaying. He stepped out from the mass that was his family and shook his head. He looked over towards where Nightingalekit and her mother slept. Garter smirked, remembering the prank Snakekit, Chameleonkit, and he pulled on the dainty molly. Served her right, the stuck up mouse brain. The tom then sat, staring of into space for a while. "I'm bored," he said flatly. "Oi! Snakekit! Get up!" Garterkit padded pver to his brother and placed a heavy paw on the tom's shoulder. Giving his brother a push, Garterkit looked out towards the entrance simultaneously. Hmmm...
When Snakekit awoke, he laughed. "That prank was awesome!" He mewed with delight. He leaped to his paws, careful not to fall back over, and messed up his pelt by fluffing it. He glanced into the clearing, noting it was oddly....quiet. "Hareleap, where is everyone?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly. "They're at the
Gathering." The groggy tom mewed, opening his eyes to see his kits. "I wanted to go." Snakekit pouted. He'd promise'd he would behave! But now he was here, and bored, because he was left. He glanced out at the Clearing, wishing he knew where the Gathering was so he could sneak there.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw's excitement grew more and more as Hawkfeather talked about what they were going to do on his first day. Then he stopped and let out a small laugh. "I forgot to eat." He purred. "I'll grab a rabbit, then we can go!" He added bouncing off to the Fresh kill pile. His gray tail streamed behind him like a wave in a ocean and his paw barley made a noise but that of what they did was like a stetted heartbeat. Once he reached the fresh kill pile he pulled a brown rabbit off the top. He then crouched down and began eating in swift bite not wanting to wait any longer. He had waited 6 moons till he could go out of camp and today was his first day! 'Hawkfeather is so cool!' He thought. 'I wonder if we'll be friends when I become a warrior.' His mind warbled from all the thing he hoped to do and hoped to accomplish with Hawkfeather's help.
This apprentice was certainly a ball of energy and it made Hawkfeather smile as it reminded him of his own youthful days when he would go on lighthearted adventures with his best friend, Owlsparks, when the two of them were nothing but small apprentices with the whole world to explore. The young warrior was no apprentice as longer and beginning to climb towards being thirty moons old, which was no longer a young age, but he didn’t mind. Soon, one of these days, Carcalspirit would have a litter of beautiful kittens that were tiny versions of themselves and it made him prickle with anticipation as he watched Harepaw scamper off to get something from the freshkill pile. “Be sure to take your time.” He warned the youth with a chuckle, “As soon as you’ve finished eating, we’ll head out into the territory towards the Riverclan border first.” Hawkfeather gave a small sigh and rested on his haunches in the meantime, cleaning his short, tan-hued fur with delicate strokes of his tongue. It was a beautiful day this morning, with the sun shining brightly and a lightened breeze ruffling his fur as it swept through camp.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw smiled, she then slightly pressed against Spiderpaw as they walked, her pelt heating up badly before she looked up at him. "Y-You mind if I stay close to you like that..?" She asked, ears twitching. ((It's a shame we have to wait T^T))
Spiderpaw dipped his head."I'm fine with it. I don't want to run into anything." Spiderpaw replied with a purr. The apprentice walked over to his favorite spot, where two tree's stood together by themselves. "Here's my favorite spot." He meowed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 15th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw dipped his head."I'm fine with it. I don't want to run into anything." Spiderpaw replied with a purr. The apprentice walked over to his favorite spot, where two tree's stood together by themselves. "Here's my favorite spot." He meowed.
Blossompaw smiled and, as they made it to Spiderpaw's spot, she buried her face in his chest, breathing in the tom's scent, purring loudly. "It's really nice, just like you..." She whispered, sitting down next to him and remaining close, the way she felt whenever she was with him was something she never thought she would even feel. "A-Also, you know there's a gathering happening right now?" She asked softly, looking up at him, her muzzle still buried in his chest.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Eburneanpaw trotted out of the apprentice den. He looked up a tree the sky, and immediately regretted doing so. The newly risen sun shone bright in his eyes and he looked down immediately, blinking furiously. Then the tom looked up and smiled at himself. He could be so mousebrained. It was barely sun up, and the young tom cat wondered what Weaselshade had planned for him today. He liked his mentor, and couldn't wait to start training today. Maybe they would do something's cool likes battle training or hunting!

@Mystical
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:18 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon thought for a moment. "There is one spot, I guess we could go there." She mewed. Bluetalon stretched, yawning as she moved over the the exit of camp. "I'll go show you if you want," She mewed.
{Short, sorry ^^}
(its fine :3 ill mention you in the territory)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw smiled and, as they made it to Spiderpaw's spot, she buried her face in his chest, breathing in the tom's scent, purring loudly. "It's really nice, just like you..." She whispered, sitting down next to him and remaining close, the way she felt whenever she was with him was something she never thought she would even feel. "A-Also, you know there's a gathering happening right now?" She asked softly, looking up at him, her muzzle still buried in his chest.

Spiderpaw grew hot in embarrassment as she buried her muzzle in his chest, but he still let out a soft purr. Once she mentioned the gathering his eyes moved towards the territory borders. "That's tonight?" asked Spiderpaw. I forgot all about the gathering!

Old October 15th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw grew hot in embarrassment as she buried her muzzle in his chest, but he still let out a soft purr. Once she mentioned the gathering his eyes moved towards the territory borders. "That's tonight?" asked Spiderpaw. I forgot all about the gathering!
Blossompaw smiled and slowly went up to lick his neck as she heard him purr, she didn't want to let him go, but that was how she was, she then nodded once more. "Yeah, you forgot?" She asked with a slight chuckle and then got up. "You wanna go over there?" She added and tickled his chin with her feathery tail.
Old October 15th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw smiled and slowly went up to lick his neck as she heard him purr, she didn't want to let him go, but that was how she was, she then nodded once more. "Yeah, you forgot?" She asked with a slight chuckle and then got up. "You wanna go over there?" She added and tickled his chin with her feathery tail.
Spiderpaw dipped his head "Yeah. This would be my first gathering." meowed Spiderpaw, flicking his left ear. The tom was a bit anxious of what was going to happen at the gathering. "After we can go back to camp and share some prey.? meowed Spiderpaw.

Closed Thread