Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old January 8th, 2022, 08:37 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Hidden Haven

@Papaya
She watched his face, the flurry of expressions, one after another. Huh. For some reason, he looked angry, something she could never understand. The stranger was lucky enough to meet her, why should he look angry about it. Perhaps it was just that he hadn't known she was coming, which Yew found rather odd. Nothing about this stranger screamed stupid, but she hadn't disguised her scent coming in. He should have simply smelled her. Unless he had been too busy eating. A smile touched her lips. She wasn't one who ever hid. She was much too glorious to go unknown.

"Don't worry." The lilting tone of her voice implied that there was something to worry about. "Harm is not the way I live." Yew frowned at his claws as they scraped against the ground. She sat down, curling her black tail over her paws and tilted her head. It was a lie, but that was something she was used to. The truth of anything was a thorn her side. She preferred lies. They were much sweeter, though she doubted he cared about the morality of how she lived. As his gaze roamed over her, she gave a larger smile. It was better to attempt vanity. If it came to a fight, her enemy would find he had severely underestimated her.

Then again, everyone underestimated her. And he found it tasted quite sweet. The contemptious twitch of his lip was all she needed as confirmation of her success. "Hello, Ozymandius." The scratchy intonation of his voice was a surprise. She usually didn't find that voices were what shocked her about others. FOr some reason she had been expecting this cat to sound much more regal. Of course, it still wouldn't sound as great as her. "You are quite demanding." She noted at his supply of questions. "Though I shall provide you with answers, you must work on your approach first. Manners are simply a must. I am called Yew. I am in your den for the simple fact that you are in the place where I am and I prefer to know who I may come into contact with. I would apologize for the interrupting of your peace, but as one should know, being hypocritical does not make one desire to gift that luxury."

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:24 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This forest was so different from the pine forest, it reminded her immensely of ThunderClan's territory. The trees, their knotted arms rose ever upwards, draped in fragile, thin leaves instead of the sharp, prickle pine needles. Hares were scampering away from her ahead, and if she wasn't so sleeping deprived she would have hunted them. The morning stars were shining like silver snowflakes, slowly drifting out of sight as the sun rose to dawn a new day. The peace of the morning was soul-soothing, or would be if it wasn't so bright.

The built-up tension within the ShadowClan leader had depleted itself the further she got the clan away from the dogs. The molly didn't bother stifling the growling yawn that escaped her maw as she brought her clan to an old run-down Thunderpath. Once in a blue moon, a monster might pass it, but the path was so bad it was pretty much gravel. She had to take a long way around since she hadn't trusted the twoleg bridge to hold her clan's weight. Dawnstar padded across the old Thunderpath, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to make sure her clan was keeping up with her, or down to make sure that Roankit was still right where she left him.

Once across the path, the feline passed through some bushes and straight into a forest glade. It's been a bit since she's been here and she reminded herself to go and set fresh scent markers later. A few old dens were scattered around the clearing, they'd need to be patched up, and probably enlarged, and fresh moss would need to be found for bedding. The enormous she-cat parted her maw and breathed in the faint scent of fox and badger. She'd added search for predators to her list and sent out hunting patrols.

Strolling up to the base of a large tree that sat in the middle of the clearing, Dawnstar looked up with a disgruntled snarl and then dropped her amber eyes down to where she assumed Roankit would be. "I've got work to do, little creep, so you can either go lay down in one of the dens if you're tired, go find your siblings, or wait at the base of the tree," Dawnstar advised her grandson and then unsheathed her huge claws. Bunching her powerful muscles, she jumps upwards, digging her claws into the trunk of the tree and climbing up, settling on a low branch.

Crouch down, balancing on her haunches and using her hind claws to keep her grip, Dawnstar pushed hard off the branch and thrust herself upwards with her front paws outstretched reaching for the branch above her head. If the limb hadn't been as sturdy as it was, it would have broken underneath the huge feline's weight as she hauled her hindquarters up and onto the branch. Dawnstar waited a few seconds for the branch to finish complaining and then finally settle before she stood on it and turned to face the front of the clearing.

"ShadowClan gather for a clan meeting." Dawnstar knew her clan was exhausted, but with this twoleg business, she's been skipping out on clan meetings, they were long overdue for one. She had cats to officially introduce to the clan and new apprentices to add to their few numbers. If her cats were that tired they could rest in the clearing while she spoke. After this, she'd start ordering patrols out. They had a lot of work to do.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 20th, 2022 at 12:57 AM. Reason: fixing mentions
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:39 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roankit
Once he had gotten up onto Dawnstar's back, something shifted within the kit. Some sort of claw seemed to come out of the shadows and scrape along his chest, but instead of pain it brought a feeling of power... With his new perspective he could see practically everything (even though his eyes still didn't adjust to the dark as good as they would grow to). He simply let out a tiny snarl as Dawnstar bent down with the suggestion that he get off. Absolutely not. He wanted to cling to this feeling for as long as he could, drinking in the sweet satisfaction it brought him.

But, after a bit, Roankit grew bored and wished to walk again, so he managed a rather tall leap down from Dawnstar's back and to the ground. They were somewhere new now, with trees that looked much different than the spindly ones back where he had first met his grandmother. Even the scents here were different. Soon enough the shadows were melting to give way to light that fluttered through the trees; the sun, he supposed.

Upon making it to what appeared to be another camp (at least that was what Roankit assumed from observing it) Dawnstar had turned to address him. He immediately shook his head in defiance of laying down; ever since he had tasted a little bit of what it felt like to be Dawnstar's size he felt exhilarated, and sleep would not come easily to him. So he took her up on her second offer and sat down right where she had left him, right near the base of the tree. Craning his neck though, he realized he couldn't see her quite well so his paws took a few steps backwards until she was in view once more.

[ @Undertaker ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:39 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Darkpelt - He/Him

Darkpelt sighed, he sat down knowing there will be a lot of announcements this meeting.
Old August 20th, 2022, 12:55 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Foxcall set down Whitekit with Swiftpelt, making sure the kit was comfortable before they waved their tail before moving slightly near the edge of the cats that were slowly collecting for the meeting. They were tired and could feel themselves slowly drifting at times but they shook their head and focused on Dawnstar. Truly they hoped that soon they would be able to rest.

@Apollo. [swiftpelt mention]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old August 20th, 2022, 01:07 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Raccoonpelt
(He/Him)

The grey warrior looked at Swiftpelt And placed Icekit down giving the other a small nod before looking over at Dawnstar who had just called a meeting. Raccoonpelt ignored all the tiredness and went to sit at the base of the three waiting for the clan meeting to start.

Daykit
(He/Him)

Once Daykit had been placed down by Pineshade the kit went and ran over to Dappledleaf and the rest of his siblings.

@cloudivity @Frecklewing - For Pineshade Mention
Old August 20th, 2022, 02:47 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Are you satisfied
With an average life?
Do I need to lie
To make my way in life?

From a little way back, Frigidkit watched, seething. She'd done everything that was asked of her. She was willing to do more. But it wasn't enough, was is?

Roankit, who, in her eyes, didn't care about anything, got all of his grandmother's praise and what little affection she had in her heart. For what? Sitting still?

The scruffy kit's ears turned back in displeasure and she glared at her brother. Traitor.

@Undertaker
@birdie
Old August 20th, 2022, 04:42 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Sharpfang had moved with the rest of the clan, even supervising an aggressive Frigidkit who refused to be carried and ran ahead of her, pretending that she wasn't tired. The kid had determination for sure.

The mute warrior took her place amongst the gathered cats, ready to recieve whatever tasks Dawnstar had for them to secure the territory.
Old August 20th, 2022, 05:13 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit just wanted to be left free from being carried by the scruff. Finally, it seemed that the clan had reached their final destination: a weird place, different from everything she had ever seen. Of course, all she had ever seen was the pine forest in Shadowclan territory before arriving here, but still.

And where was her family? Moonkit tried to see over the multitude of cats hoping to spot at least Pinekit, but he was short just as she was, and everything was covered by Shadowclan pelts.
Dawnstar seems pretty exhausted. Moonkit thought. But she managed to haul herself onto a tall tree, and was now addressing everyone for a clan meeting. If only I could find my family... in this chaos.

Robinscratch @Ashcloud of WindClan, Darkpelt @Fenixwolf
Pinekit @Ashcloud of WindClan, Skykit @Starlily, Cloudkit @MysteryCat

Last edited by Wingnettle; August 20th, 2022 at 05:14 AM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 05:28 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
Grayscar was glad that the walk was finally over. Her back lightly ached from Marshkits claws. She let out a sigh of relief once they'd finally made it to their new camp. It seemed as if a meeting was going to be held immediately after all of this, she didn't envy Dawnstar for having to do so much.

"Kits, I'm sure you're free to stick around or meet up with whoever you were separated from during the move," she offered, glad to finally be able to rest and not have to worry about anyone getting lost along the way. Then, the warrior offered Ferretburr a smile, in a way thanking the other for being helpful, even if he was assigned to do so. "We did well."

Feeling the exhaustion from the move and the stress of it all finally set in, she loafed instead of sitting to listen to what Dawnstar had to say.

[ @SpiritedWarrior @AutumLeaf @Wintermist @Pepperkins @Peachy Wolf27 ]