Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old January 19th, 2024, 08:42 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Default The Terror of Claw Begins

Claw was grooming himself on the border of one of the clans. Thunderclan, perhaps? He didn't know. All he knew was that he was wanting to eat. Not that there wasn't enough prey or anything around here, but Claw wanted to have a cat. He had his first taste of cat at 3 moons, after eating his mom, dad, and siblings (Poppy, Cardinal, and Beach) during a starving time. He was 7 moons now, and wanted his meat. 4 moons without cat meat was too long. So he was waiting for a stupid cat to pass by. @Streamtail
when you are ready

@Fawnheart<3
feel free to watch

Last edited by Foxine; January 19th, 2024 at 08:42 AM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 10:19 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: The Terror of Claw Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat10 View Post
Claw was grooming himself on the border of one of the clans. Thunderclan, perhaps? He didn't know. All he knew was that he was wanting to eat. Not that there wasn't enough prey or anything around here, but Claw wanted to have a cat. He had his first taste of cat at 3 moons, after eating his mom, dad, and siblings (Poppy, Cardinal, and Beach) during a starving time. He was 7 moons now, and wanted his meat. 4 moons without cat meat was too long. So he was waiting for a stupid cat to pass by. @Streamtail
when you are ready

@Fawnheart<3
feel free to watch
Streampaw

Streampaw wanders through the forest, her face downcast. She sighs, so much has been happening, Thunderclan has been chaotic. Kill on sight orders by the Riverclan border? Not to mention all of the deaths, exiles, and executions. She's not paying attention to her surroundings, so she doesn't notice the cat lingering nearby.

(Remember to use spoilers when your post includes gory/disturbing stuff!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 19th, 2024, 10:23 AM
Cute but Deadly

Claw looked up, and saw a cat. Really, a cat no older than himself, but still enough to have a good meal. Claw walked up to the unsuspecting cat, who happened to be far away from a clear spot from which to run. Now that he had advanced on her, the cat couldn't escape. "Who are you?" he asked the cat, sounding smooth and unconcerned. The only thing that gave away his intent was the tip of his tail, which was lashing. @Streamtail @Fawnheart<3
Old January 19th, 2024, 10:36 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Claw looked up, and saw a cat. Really, a cat no older than himself, but still enough to have a good meal. Claw walked up to the unsuspecting cat, who happened to be far away from a clear spot from which to run. Now that he had advanced on her, the cat couldn't escape. "Who are you?" he asked the cat, sounding smooth and unconcerned. The only thing that gave away his intent was the tip of his tail, which was lashing. @Streamtail @Fawnheart<3
Streampaw

Streampaw jumps, her neck fur bristling.

"W-who am I-I? Y-you're tresspassing o-on T-thunderclan t-territory!" She manages, bearing her teeth.

She tries her best to act hostile, but she's honestly not very good at it. But she's always been wary of situations like this, It's happened once before when she was a kit. she still has scarrs from that cat's claw marks.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 19th, 2024, 07:05 PM
Cute but Deadly

Claw leans in closer, teeth flashing menacingly. "Am I scaring you?" he sneered. @Streamtail
Old January 19th, 2024, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Claw leans in closer, teeth flashing menacingly. "Am I scaring you?" he sneered. @Streamtail
Streampaw

She tries to stand up straight, to portray a sense of confidence.

"N-no, why? A-are you t-threatening m-me? S-some nerve you've g-got, your on Thunderclan territory!" She stammers, a hint of defiance in her tone as she glares at him.

That was a lie, she is definitely scared. Terrified actually, she's never had to chase an outsider of the territory. How would she even do that?

Click only one |

Old January 20th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Cute but Deadly

"I'll scare you even more," Claw snarled. "I really like the taste of cat, you hear? How'd you like to be my meal? Because I'm hungry." Claw launched himself at the apprentice, Streampaw, he thought her name was, and sunk his claws in her flank, enjoying the sensation of blood running down his claws. "You'll make a great meal!" he yowled. @Streamtail
Old January 20th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Cute but Deadly

Claw grinned, taking out his claws suddenly and attacking the other side, claws sinking in deep. He then bite Streampaw's leg and sighed as blood-taste flooded into his mouth. It was well worth the wait to have this sensation. He didn't even feel her feeble attempt to claw his face off. "Yum, your blood tastes good!" he laughed. "Prepare to get eaten alive, mouse-brain!" He didn't pay attention to her screams and didn't even care about the insult. Why should he care, when she'd be dead soon anyways? @Streamtail
Old January 20th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Claw grinned, taking out his claws suddenly and attacking the other side, claws sinking in deep. He then bite Streampaw's leg and sighed as blood-taste flooded into his mouth. It was well worth the wait to have this sensation. He didn't even feel her feeble attempt to claw his face off. "Yum, your blood tastes good!" he laughed. "Prepare to get eaten alive, mouse-brain!" He didn't pay attention to her screams and didn't even care about the insult. Why should he care, when she'd be dead soon anyways? @Streamtail

Streampaw

Streampaw howls in agony once more, but tries to regain her composure. She thinks for a moment, the pain making her thoughts fuzzy. But she formulates a strategy, hopefully it'll work. Because if it doesn't, she's dead.

She shakes her leg free from his grip, sliding under him on her side. Her mother taught her this move, just in case she was in a tight spot and she needs a quick escape. She attempts to claw his exposed underbelly, vulnerable and right above her. She then slips out from underneath him in a flash, her small size giving more more agility than he could have. She then attempts to jump on his back, her razor sharp claws glinting in the light filtering in through the branches above them.

"Get o-off Thunderclan t-t-territory you f-flee pelt!" She yells, her heart racing with fear and slight triumph.

The pain from her injuries are like a million sharp little claws digging into her nerves, but all she can do now is grit her teeth and bear it, until this whole mess is over. Then she can go to the medicine cat's den, she'll be as good as new after a little tune up. She just hopes the wounds aren't too serious.

(Okay, maybe no more super major wounds? Also, please don't forget to add spoilers around your text, it's the site rules. ^^)

Click only one |

Old January 21st, 2024, 08:02 PM
Cute but Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Streampaw

Streampaw howls in agony once more, but tries to regain her composure. She thinks for a moment, the pain making her thoughts fuzzy. But she formulates a strategy, hopefully it'll work. Because if it doesn't, she's dead.

She shakes her leg free from his grip, sliding under him on her side. Her mother taught her this move, just in case she was in a tight spot and she needs a quick escape. She attempts to claw his exposed underbelly, vulnerable and right above her. She then slips out from underneath him in a flash, her small size giving more more agility than he could have. She then attempts to jump on his back, her razor sharp claws glinting in the light filtering in through the branches above them.

"Get o-off Thunderclan t-t-territory you f-flee pelt!" She yells, her heart racing with fear and slight triumph.

The pain from her injuries are like a million sharp little claws digging into her nerves, but all she can do now is grit her teeth and bear it, until this whole mess is over. Then she can go to the medicine cat's den, she'll be as good as new after a little tune up. She just hopes the wounds aren't too serious.

(Okay, maybe no more super major wounds? Also, please don't forget to add spoilers around your text, it's the site rules. ^^)

Claw snarled. The apprentice had got away from him. She was a good opponent. He bared his teeth at her. His scratches didn't matter. They would heal over soon. "Just you wait, you little spoiled kit. I'll really hurt you next time I meet you!" What really made him feel good was the fact that he had scared and hurt her more than she had hurt him. She was a weakling, like the rest of the cats of her clan. Claw turned away. It was time to regain his strength for a better, renewed attack. "I'll go after your precious clan next!" he yowled at the terrified apprentice as he stalked off. "And I'll make you regret your pitiful attack on me!" Claw disappeared into the Outskirts. He'd be back soon, and this time he would take a clan.

(I'm Kitty-Kat now. This rp is over now. You can tell TC leader, if you want, about the threat that is Claw. I mean, he only threatened to take over Thunderclan! Which is something TC leader would find useful knowledge.)
@Streamtail