Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old January 30th, 2024, 06:34 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Hidden behind the smile... (Open Bayberry Roleplay)

Bayberry opened her eyes from where she slept. A low growl had awoken the molly. She was familiar with her surroundings- This was her territory. Bayberry herself was, indeed, rather territorial. Around her sleeping area, if a single cat came by, she'd shred them. To pieces.
Bayberry bristled and stared out of her den- it was a tight squeeze, tucked beneath a rock, and only enough room for one cat. Her growl matched the pitch of the outsider's, although there was something... familiar.
Fox.
Bayberry let out a shriek that sounded rather deranged, and the fox paused in it's growls. Nobody liked a deranged cat. She then hurled her marbled body out of the den, it was a tight squeeze to slip out, but she did manage. The fox faced her with one gleaming eye. The other was scratched out- this must be one that those clans had fought. The riverside one. He was heavily scarred and his fur was standing on end atop his shoulders. Bayberry paused this was not good. Not good at all.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; January 30th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 09:56 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Hidden behind the smile... (Open Bayberry Roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zMoonstone View Post

Bayberry opened her eyes from where she slept. A low growl had awoken the molly. She was familiar with her surroundings- This was her territory. Bayberry herself was, indeed, rather territorial. Around her sleeping area, if a single cat came by, she'd shred them. To pieces.
Bayberry bristled and stared out of her den- it was a tight squeeze, tucked beneath a rock, and only enough room for one cat. Her growl matched the pitch of the outsider's, although there was something... familiar.
Fox.
Bayberry let out a shriek that sounded rather deranged, and the fox paused in it's growls. Nobody liked a deranged cat. She then hurled her marbled body out of the den, it was a tight squeeze to slip out, but she did manage. The fox faced her with one gleaming eye. The other was scratched out- this must be one that those clans had fought. The riverside one. He was heavily scarred and his fur was standing on end atop his shoulders. Bayberry paused this was not good. Not good at all.

Squirrelpaw
Temporarily Exiled RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
24 / 100

____

A ragged, dark ginger-and-white she-cat leaped onto the fox's back, claws extended.

The molly had heard Bayberry's yowls. Squirrelpaw raised a dark ginger forepaw, lashing out and letting thorn-sharp claws rake the fox's ears, tearing off the tip of one.

The fox yelped in pain, throwing off the temporary loner. Squirrelpaw landed gracefully on her paws.

As the fox lunged for her, Squirrelpaw slunk underneath the fox's stomach and between its legs. She used one paw to skillfully rake the fox's soft, white belly and the other to hit the tendon in its hind legs, knocking the fox off its paws.

Squirrelpaw slid out from underneath the fox before it could fall on top of her. Seeing her chance, she leaned forward and sank teeth and claws in the fox's throat.

It cried out in pain, kicking off the apprentice and fleeing the battle scene, tail tucked between its legs.

The she-cat yowled some curses after the fox before turning to Bayberry, concern now etched on her face.

''Are you alright?''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

Last edited by paris; January 30th, 2024 at 10:14 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 03:07 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Hidden behind the smile... (Open Bayberry Roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Squirrelpaw
Temporarily Exiled RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
24 / 100

____

A ragged, dark ginger-and-white she-cat leaped onto the fox's back, claws extended.

The molly had heard Bayberry's yowls. Squirrelpaw raised a dark ginger forepaw, lashing out and letting thorn-sharp claws rake the fox's ears, tearing off the tip of one.

The fox yelped in pain, throwing off the temporary loner. Squirrelpaw landed gracefully on her paws.

As the fox lunged for her, Squirrelpaw slunk underneath the fox's stomach and between its legs. She used one paw to skillfully rake the fox's soft, white belly and the other to hit the tendon in its hind legs, knocking the fox off its paws.

Squirrelpaw slid out from underneath the fox before it could fall on top of her. Seeing her chance, she leaned forward and sank teeth and claws in the fox's throat.

It cried out in pain, kicking off the apprentice and fleeing the battle scene, tail tucked between its legs.

The she-cat yowled some curses after the fox before turning to Bayberry, concern now etched on her face.

''Are you alright?''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

Bayberry
30 Moons | Female | Rogue/Loner
"Keep off! If you want my trust, you have to earn it."

Bayberry wrinkled her nose in disgust. "What does it matter to you? I had it handled, it was impossible not to, that fox was completly mauled already, probably one the Riverside Group handled. She snapped, eyes gleaming in distrust. "You're one of them, aren't you? You ain't welcomed by my den, not unless I say so. Bayberry unsheathed her long, needle-sharp claws. "You understand, don't you, scrap? Bayberry drew a paw over one ear, and curiously stared at Squirrelpaw.Awful far from home, aren'tcha? Her voice was silky and cool with curiosity and distrust. Bayberry wasn't one to welcome newbies in. Even if this little clan kitty was no exception. Bayberry had at least ten moons on her, a recently-becoming full grown adult. The molly glowered at her for a moment. "Do you want something from me? she asked warily.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |

Last edited by blxze.; February 5th, 2024 at 05:28 AM.