silverpaw finder!
by glitch
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:35 AM

Old October 10th, 2016, 10:53 AM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Overwatching the Void

His attention to Jason broke away at the sudden slam of the door. He raised his other hand at Zarya and fired a potshot with his claws, and then the room went black. Jason would have felt all the pressure release from his neck as he was dropped to the floor with a thud. And then the screeching of claws against metal started, but in several places. The light from the fixtures, the computer, and even the particle cannon were unable to penetrate the inky blackness. (Think of the darkness spell in D&D.)
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old October 10th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

As the claws shot out at Zarya, she used her personal shield to block the attack. The shield absorbed some of the energy, making her suit glow softly as her particle cannon powered up. Even though the room was black, Zarya caught a glimpse of where Jason was just before he fell to the ground. She barricaded him quickly, and ran over to his position. "Get on my back" She said in a solid tone, her hand on his shoulder so that he had a reference point of where she was in relation to him in the darkness.
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

My Mood: Relaxed

"Alright." Normally Jason would've been skeptical, but at this point, he'd rather have the Good Samaritan vigilante versus death. He wanted to grab SEVER, as that would most likely make quick work of death man's armor, but he couldn't see anything.

However, he still had the slight purplish aura, activated from the strangling moments prior.

'Insert SIVA per Projectile' - Genesis Chain

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Everything fades... even memory. - Midha's Reckoning
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Student Psychologist

(Is the hallway dark or just the room?)
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Graham Cracker

(The room)

The screeching continued to get nearer to to the two, still in several places all at once, surely so that they couldn't pinpoint his location. And then, sounding as if his voice was coming from inside their minds, he spoke, "We will get what we want. For now, you can believe that you are safe, holed up in here, but we will be back. And you will hand over your technology come that time." Then, in an instant, the light returned, the only trace of their attacker being the black feathers and the deep gouges in the floor right in front of them, writing out Eternal Crow.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Student Psychologist

As the darkness dissapeared, Zarya still kept her guard up just in case. With the room visible now, she asked Jason "Has he hurt you?" Needing to assess the situation and get as much info as she possibly could. Talon was a force to be feared, and it was her job as a member of overwatch to protect the innocent from them.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

"I'm... fine." Jason really didn't know how he had healed so rapidly, as he hadn't taken any form of repair nanites in his system, but he was physically fine for now.

"Thanks... who are you?" The scientist directed his question to Zarya, his purple aura dissipating. Jason could almost predict what would happen next. Beefed up security, transferring and lockdown of data and prototypes, the whole nine yards. If that didn't put years on a young body, nothing did.

Except for, you know, assassination attempts.

The fool may not fear the storm, but the storm will never respect the fool. - EV-42

Old October 10th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Student Psychologist

"I am Zarya, world record holder for weightlifting, front line russian soldier, and member of overwatch" She replied in her russian accent. "I was nearby when alarms started going off. Later learning it was talon activity, I rushed in to help. You are safe with me here"
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Graham Cracker

(Oh, by the way, feel free to carry on, I'll put Genji in soon.)

Old October 10th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Stormcaller Warlock

(Kk)

"Overwatch...?" Jason raised an eyebrow. "Wasn't that organization dismantled by the UN?" Mom had always liked that organization, and according some of her personal logs that he may or may not have hacked into when he was younger indicated she had associated with them occasionally.

Before the disbandment of course.