by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM

Old April 25th, 2017, 01:48 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
The tom fell, feeling his mate nuzzle him he smiled. "Yes I am. " He said. He licked his ears, purring. "I'm sorry I scared you." He said. He looked at the matrit. "Yoiu need help?" He asked, nudging Needle off him.
The foggy tom looked a bit frazzled and his pelt heated with embarrassment. "I... Um... ahh... I was not frightened, merely on guard and reacting accordingly to a surprise and possibly a threat..." He said pointedly as if that was exactly what he was doing. But actually, Death had caught him off guard due to his scent being shrouded by the scent of the prey in his mouth, though he would never admit it.

Suddenly, Needle looked up, his ears pricked and fur bristling. He looked sharply at Death, his face serious. "Shush. I heard something." He hissed softly and got into a fighter's stance. The tiny sound came again, the shrill mewing of a kit calling for help.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old April 25th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The foggy tom looked a bit frazzled and his pelt heated with embarrassment. "I... Um... ahh... I was not frightened, merely on guard and reacting accordingly to a surprise and possibly a threat..." He said pointedly as if that was exactly what he was doing. But actually, Death had caught him off guard due to his scent being shrouded by the scent of the prey in his mouth, though he would never admit it.

Suddenly, Needle looked up, his ears pricked and fur bristling. He looked sharply at Death, his face serious. "Shush. I heard something." He hissed softly and got into a fighter's stance. The tiny sound came again, the shrill mewing of a kit calling for help.
Death jumped up. "Come on." He said. He raced over to the cry and looked in a bush. A flame color stood out. His eyes widened. A kit!

The small kit wailed, crying for help. "Help!" She wailed again. Her voice, a tiny squeak. Muffled by a tail, a limp body of a cat. Her mother. Dead and soaked in blood.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Death jumped up. "Come on." He said. He raced over to the cry and looked in a bush. A flame color stood out. His eyes widened. A kit!

The small kit wailed, crying for help. "Help!" She wailed again. Her voice, a tiny squeak. Muffled by a tail, a limp body of a cat. Her mother. Dead and soaked in blood.
Needle had raced close behind Death and he skidded to a halt when he saw the flame-colored kit. He stared at the small, wailing kit. The tom's eyes were wide green pools of terror and his breathing became ragged. He back away a few fox-lengths on shaky paws. His whole body was shaking in fear and his ears lie flat and his tail tucked. "No... no don't.. get away from me!" He said in a shaky voice filled with pain. He stumbled back a few steps and then turned and sprinted away into the brush as fast as he could.

Charrie Site
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:14 AM
Hit love right back..

Question Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Needle had raced close behind Death and he skidded to a halt when he saw the flame-colored kit. He stared at the small, wailing kit. The tom's eyes were wide green pools of terror and his breathing became ragged. He back away a few fox-lengths on shaky paws. His whole body was shaking in fear and his ears lie flat and his tail tucked. "No... no don't.. get away from me!" He said in a shaky voice filled with pain. He stumbled back a few steps and then turned and sprinted away into the brush as fast as he could.
Death looked at him and jumped on him. "What is your problem?" He hissed. His tail lashed, side t side. "You would run away than help a kit whos mother died?!"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Death looked at him and jumped on him. "What is your problem?" He hissed. His tail lashed, side t side. "You would run away than help a kit whos mother died?!"
Needle didn't hear him and instead started thrashing in his Mate's grip. Clawing and kicking as he yowled in horror. Screaming, he thrashed, "GET OFF ME! NO! IT BURNS IT BURNS!"

Charrie Site
Old April 25th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Hit love right back..

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Needle didn't hear him and instead started thrashing in his Mate's grip. Clawing and kicking as he yowled in horror. Screaming, he thrashed, "GET OFF ME! NO! IT BURNS IT BURNS!"
Death licked his head. "Needle...." He said.

Old April 25th, 2017, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Death licked his head. "Needle...." He said.
The foggy tom's thrashing grew weaker until he slumped to the ground shaking and moaning in pain and fear. "It burns... it burns.." he groaned like a lost ghost. He suddenly rolled over and vomited the meager contents of his stomach onto the forest floor. His breathing was ragged and saliva dripped from his maw. His terror-filled green eyes stared into nothingness, unblinking as his body was wracked with dry heaves. "I can't breath... the smoke.. my eyes! I can't see! it burns!" his muttering grew back into a panicked yowl.

Charrie Site
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
The foggy tom's thrashing grew weaker until he slumped to the ground shaking and moaning in pain and fear. "It burns... it burns.." he groaned like a lost ghost. He suddenly rolled over and vomited the meager contents of his stomach onto the forest floor. His breathing was ragged and saliva dripped from his maw. His terror-filled green eyes stared into nothingness, unblinking as his body was wracked with dry heaves. "I can't breath... the smoke.. my eyes! I can't see! it burns!" his muttering grew back into a panicked yowl.
"Needle!" He snarled. "There is nothing here! " He growled. His claws dug into the ground. "Stop acting like a kit and do something useful instead of laying here!" He snapped.
What is wrong with Needle? He needs to stop.
Death looked back at him; Tears fell from his eyes. "Needle... Please stop. Y-your scaring me." He said.

Last edited by Deerlie; April 25th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:53 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Cashmere Fern wandered aimlessly through the woods, her keen gaze resting on the bushes and stone slabs surrounding her. The somewhat moody female had been rather bored the past few days and was aching for something, anything, to do. Even another cat would be company. Not that anyone was here to pay her the pleasure of another's company.

@Sweet Skittles

Last edited by Undercover; April 27th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:15 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Myik

Flamescar glanced back toward Larkcry. "I'll be a minute, ok?" he called. "Don't wait for me." The former DS tom waited until his friend had nodded before jumping into the thick undergrowth. "I need to find her... and Pastelle... I have to say goodbye... I never did," he muttered to himself. The one-eyed cat sighed. "I swear to Starclan, if I get caught-" He cut himself off. Woah, had he really just sworN to the spirit cats he never believed in?