Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Hound
Today 10:50 PM
Go to first new post berry and fading
Last post by occultation
Today 10:50 PM
under a starry sky
Last post by occultation
Today 10:47 PM
of hate, limits and...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:42 PM
down by the water
by taillow
Last post by occultation
Today 10:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

SoftFeather smiled licked BoulderClaws muzzle, "Your such a good father." she mewed 'I wonder what the kits will act like! Oh, that's so exciting!' @Mumble

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; May 28th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Moonraven
[its all good!]

Hivekit wobbled after the large molly, keeping close to the cloud of their scent. “Mno. Fowow y... yew.” The she-kit fluttered the words from her lips, speech struggling. She hoped “Deadpool” would understand. Yet Cinderkit wasn’t the reason she was wandering out here, in a blackened and empty world. Deadpool was.
They had tried to save her mother, and had almost succeeded. Didn’t that qualify them to be next in line?

Hivekit squashed her face into the mollies tail, abnormally large ears flattening. She didn’t know Cinderkit well enough to tell where they had went, or where they were going. Now that she thought about it, the only cats she had ,met with were Quillkit, Rootkit, and Emberkit. All of which were toms. Nothing about that seemed wrong, though... at the moment. Their scent, however, was somewhat familiar, and hung heavy before her nose. “sme... smel sin-durkip....“

Old May 28th, 2020, 04:05 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
SoftFeather smiled licked BoulderClaws muzzle, "Your such a good father." she mewed 'I wonder what the kits will act like! Oh, that's so exciting!' @Mumble
Boulderclaw rested his tail on her shoulder, "and you're an amazing mother" he responded.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:38 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Ravenkit was sitting in the corner of the nursery where she was almost invisible in the shadows because of her long black pelt. The only thing that stood out was her front left paw. It was the only part of her body that was white. She was watching a ant scurry on ground. She crouched, her haunches wiggling before she leaped onto the defenseless ant. She lifted her paws only to find that the ant was gone!

Ravenkit sighed, sad that the ant was gone. She sat down, looking out at the nursery from the shadows. She shook her thick pelt and started to groom it, wishing that something would happen. She was kind of lonely, seeing as she didn't really have any friends. Her yellow eyes continued to look around the nursery and she hoped someone would talk to her.

@Sootsplash

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Redpaw gave a nod," Sure. I'd appreciate it." he meowed waiting for the warrior to start heading out before him.
(Which part of the territory should they go?)
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 28th, 2020, 04:49 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Gentlemoo stopped licking Sparrowkit as she discovered her tail. It was pretty sweet watching her struggle to control her tail so he stuck his tail in her face curious to see what she'd do about it.
Something furry smacked her in the face and Sparrowkit... well, she couldn't blink. Her eyes were still shut tight, so she didn't know what the thing was. So far, her mouth had been the part of her body that she could most easily control, so the little brown kit opened her maw and tried to get whatever was in her face into her mouth.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 28th, 2020, 05:02 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewolf View Post
Ravenkit was sitting in the corner of the nursery where she was almost invisible in the shadows because of her long black pelt. The only thing that stood out was her front left paw. It was the only part of her body that was white. She was watching a ant scurry on ground. She crouched, her haunches wiggling before she leaped onto the defenseless ant. She lifted her paws only to find that the ant was gone!

Ravenkit sighed, sad that the ant was gone. She sat down, looking out at the nursery from the shadows. She shook her thick pelt and started to groom it, wishing that something would happen. She was kind of lonely, seeing as she didn't really have any friends. Her yellow eyes continued to look around the nursery and she hoped someone would talk to her.

@Sootsplash

Nightkit flopped into the nursery, tired. "Oh! S-sorry." he said, after accidentally bumping into another kit. "I-I didn't see y-you." No one's usually in this corner, he thought, narrowing his light blue eyes. Why's she here?

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old May 28th, 2020, 05:17 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Then Basilpaw sprung up trying to shove him, glancing to see if he thought she did it right. She’d shock her mentor when she could do a few battle moves.
Eaglepaw let Basilpaw shove him, stumbling but quickly correcting himself."That was great. You should show your mentor" he purred.
Old May 28th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar blinked her eyes a few time and then sighed, "Explain it to me. I want the full story." Twilightstar meowed to both the kit and Whispertail extremely suspicious. Yes, she was going to pick this tale apart much like she had picked apart Fallenghost's patrol report, which she still didn't believe. They had just been muttering about all this other irrelevant stuff and then somehow Goldkit saved Sunsetstrike.
@Echobreeze18 @Goldwhisker

Wasn't he such a joker, this Rushingmoor and the one she had seen at the meeting gave her two very different perspectives. This one seemed more jolly then confrontational one at the meeting. Twilightstar was pretty judgmental, even if she denied it she knew she was, observing others was something she had done before she was stuck with all this pointless yet important responsibility. It was something she still did today. It had been easier and less noticeable when she was just a simple warrior who no one would spare a second glance at. Now everyone's eyes were always on her, no matter how hard she tried to blend into the crowd, it was irksome but not all bad since very few had the brain cells to take notice of her watchful habit.
As Rushingmoor revealed what the problem was with taking credit, Twilightstar found herself able to empathize with him just a little. She supposed she shared a certain want to be seen as one thing and not the others. Her's were for more vulnerable reasons than him simply trying to keep up a certain image. She didn't think it would hurt him if this one-dimensional veil slipped just a little. Twilightstar wasn't going to be that big of a butt if he wanted to keep it up, though.
"So basically you don't want your clanmates to know that the brain between your ears works far better than the barely functional ones that they carry?" her tail flickers underneath her chin betraying her amusement with the entire thing. "Fine," she tutted, "I shall keep the secret that you're actually an intelligent and thoughtful warrior from the clan because you want to be perceived as one of the nincompoops." Her face is set in stone and her voice makes it sound like he's giving her yet another chore that she didn't want to deal with. Her tail is being a traitor, however, and throwing off her guise. "I expect full compensation for this."

@Beau
Goldkit looked st Whispertail not knowing what to say. Well.... a boulder fell on her back. It wasn’t big enough to kill her but it did break her back. I went to get acwarrior and found Whispertail. He helped bring her back. If I wasn’t there then she would have crow food. Goldkit explained. @Moonraven
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!

Last edited by ~RooRoo~; May 29th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.
Old May 28th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[Hey, we're just going to move on without them - hope you don't mind! @Beau ]

Aspenbreeze seemed frustrated as the imbeciles they were supposed to squaring up against failed to even follow them outside of camp! A growl rumbled in her throat, tail lashing wildly behind her as she whipped around quickly to snap at Smolderpaw (though she obviously didn't mean to redirect on him),

"We're going without those squirrel-brains! I don't imagine they'd want to lose so easily but you'd think they'd at least make an effort. This is going to be a SOLO training now, got it? I'll speak with Brindlejaw afterwards." How very disappointing. Stomping her way through the territory and towards the the training moor, the warrior remained silent - steaming like the ground on a hot day after a cool rain! Releasing a long, drawn out sigh, Aspenbreeze shook her head as she padded onto the familiar sandy outcrop. It'd been a long time since she'd been here...

"Sorry Smolderpaw," The tabby sighed once more, "I didn't mean to snap at you earlier..." Ok, that was a good enough apology, "Anyway, this is the training moor. Obviously, this is where we train. If you don't have any questions I suggest you let me know what moves you do know or have done so I can determine where we need to start."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread