Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:03 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2017, 08:17 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
@mapledash

Bramblespeck chuckled, and smiled at him. "Sure!" She replied, and took a deep breath. She quickly groomed herself, and then crouched down, ready to run. She felt the cool air against her back, and instantly felt refreshed. Looking around, she saw that there was almost no clouds in the sky. She hoped it wouldn't rain. She thought that running in the rain was gross. It made her pelt feel weird. But, living in Windclan, it was hard to escape the rain.
Morningbreeze ran after bramblespeck, glad for the company she offered him. She seemed eager to start running, and he cought up to her slowly, giving long strides and stretching again his back legs for every leap forward. She sure ran fast, he had to put some additional strenght in his limbs to be able to catch up. "Do you ever wonder why we like running around like that so much?" he asked slightly randomly, trying to strike up conversation while they ran from one boulder to the other on the moor, fresh snow under their paws and a cold wind ruffling their pelts.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 4th, 2017, 04:30 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm shook his head, "No, there are much more experienced cats for the job. I'm sure Dapplestar would like one of them to be deputy. Besides, I haven't even trained an apprentice," he scoffed the ground with his paw as thought throwing her suggestion to the side. He didn't believe he was fit for the role. His yellow hues darkened suddenly as his own thoughts battled in his mind. Cobraspirit's sacrifice wouldn't be in vain if I did succeed, he murmured. He blinked. The ginger tabby's hues cleared and he looked normal again. The warrior was listening to Sagewhisker again, his tail tip twitched in thought. How did they react? "Probably still in shock, just like us. I mean it's not everyday a new clan just waltz into the picture," he joked slightly, keeping the tone light-hearted.
"Well, I'm sure you'll get an apprentice soon. You'd be a great mentor, and it doesn't matter that there are other cats that are more experienced."
Sagewhisker mewed, smiling. She listened intently to her best friend and laughed slightly. "When Mapledash and I discovered SkyClan, I think we were more surprised to find out that there was another clan- I mean Mapledash told me that Grousestar and Auroraflame were pretty calm when he met with them." The tortoiseshell molly explained. I wonder what SkyClan and Mapledash are doing now?....I sure do miss him.. She flicked her tail slightly and wondered what to say next, before continuing. "Do you want to do something?" She asked, slightly bored.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Integrity
@Spirited Darkness
@SpiralTheRival @honey.freckled
Rainkit followed closely behind his mother, stopping at the opening of the nursery before taking a step out, a small one mind you, and looking around, his eye she wide with curiosity. The white tabby spotted his brother and sister and smiled "I don't really know what's to do.....any ideas phantomkit?" he asked softly, his voice barely above a whisper. The kit flicked his tail and looked around, his blue robs flashed with amazement 'I've only been out here once...yet it still amazes me! There's so many cats, so many Warriors!' he thought to himself before looking around, and gently making his way to Phantomkit, his paw steps quiet, gentle, soft, the snow didn't even crunch benieth him.The little tom lifted his chin and looked around once more, still amazed with the way the camp looked 'it's so neat, organized....interesting ' he thought befor he spotted a mossball, smiling he padded over and picked ut up "You guys can play with this!"he chirped, tossing the moss ball lightly over to his siblings. The little tom didn't plan on joining the game though, rather, he wanted to watch the daily life of the Warriors, of the apprentices, of his clan, he wanted to know everything there was to know.
Phantomkit shook her head, her tail tip flicking irritably. She sighed, her thoughts on something else and her ears back. “I don't want to play. There's something else I'm thinking of doing....” the gray, white and pale cream calico kit replied, her voice a quiet whisper. Her pale, icy gaze flicked around camp, and she was checking to make sure nobody was watching what she was about to do. The young kit stiffened, kneading the ground with her paws. She no longer wanted to play, but had a better idea. Though, she wasn't sure anyone else would approve of her plan. The molly let her shoulders loosen, and she took a deep breath. “Y'know, sometimes, I wonder what the other Clans look like.” she muttered, half to herself, half to Rainkit and the others. She grabbed the mossball in her mouth and trotted over to the camp entrance, a plan forming in her mind. She backed away, then waved her tail. “I'll play.” My own game. She added silently, a mischievous grin spreading across her maw as she tossed the mossball, aiming for the entrance, hoping it would roll out of camp, giving her the excuse to run after it.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Hawkcry yawned and wrapped her tail around her rounded belly. The she-cat knew that she was due any day and it scared her. She pushed the thought away and tucked her paws under her chest, her fur fluffing up as a breeze caught her off guard. Glancing around, she saw that there were no holes in the den and huffed, dragging her nest to the part of the den furthest from the entrance. She flicked her tail tip lazily as she carefully laid down in the nest, her ears perked. The molly had put off moving into the nursery until the last moment, wanting to help any way she could. She had been slower in hunting and hardly caught anything which had upset her. The she-cat let out a soft hiss and sat up, grooming her pelt, her amber gaze flicking toward the opening of the den but she turned her eyes to her paw which she brought up to her mouth. As she rasped her pink tongue over her paw the dark pelted molly growled in disgust, wondering when the last time had been that she'd groomed herself.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; January 4th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:01 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Pricklewhisker sat quietly to the side of the clearing, watching everyone move. Nothing to do but finish waking up at the moment, he's surprised by his tolerance of being with so many cats. Still shy, but not so much that he hides himself away.

Last edited by Nettleclaw; January 5th, 2017 at 03:02 AM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 08:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Pricklewhisker sat quietly to the side of the clearing, watching everyone move. Nothing to do but finish waking up at the moment, he's surprised by his tolerance of being with so many cats. Still shy, but not so much that he hides himself away.
Lilypelt padded out of the nursery with a reluctant expression on her face. With Gorsefeather gone, she had grown to be even more over protective of her kits then most queens were. She had recently lost both her sister and mate and she refused to let herself lose any more family. She was only out of the nursery because one of the other queens insisted she go outside for a breath of fresh air. She didn't wish to leave her kits unattended to when the queen reasoned that their were plenty others protecting her family. She did have to admit, it was rather stuffy in nursery, though she'd managed to put up with it for the last few moons. Sighing, she looked around to see if there were any more familiar faces left to talk to when her gaze came across a certain tom cat. "Pricklewhisker!", Lilypelt whisper-shouted to herself. She had not talked to her best friend in ages. She wondered how he was doing now. Lilypelt was still shy, with a bit of help from Gorsefeather, she had opened up a bit. By 'opening up', she meant she had gained more confidence when talking to those she knew. The thought of walking up to someone she didn't know very well still didn't please her. "Hey Pricklewhisker!", Lilypelt said in a somewhat cheerful tone, padding up to him quickly. The feeling of walking so fast was something she wasn't so used to right now. She normally confined herself in the nursery and there wasn't much space to walk like this. If you were a small kit, then yes, but not when you were a queen. As she walked up, she started having fears that Pricklewhisker may not remember her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 5th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
"Well, I'm sure you'll get an apprentice soon. You'd be a great mentor, and it doesn't matter that there are other cats that are more experienced."
Sagewhisker mewed, smiling. She listened intently to her best friend and laughed slightly. "When Mapledash and I discovered SkyClan, I think we were more surprised to find out that there was another clan- I mean Mapledash told me that Grousestar and Auroraflame were pretty calm when he met with them." The tortoiseshell molly explained. I wonder what SkyClan and Mapledash are doing now?....I sure do miss him.. She flicked her tail slightly and wondered what to say next, before continuing. "Do you want to do something?" She asked, slightly bored.
[would there be a time skip now since he's deputy now?]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 5th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Blazingstorm had decided to stop by to see Hawkcry. Her kits would be born soon and he was happy for her... and her mate. Since his responsibilities had increased lately, the long furred tom had let his clan take over his life more than relationships. The felines he thought he was going to grow close to or the ones he saw as potential mates were now just clanmates. However harsh his thinking seemed, it was just how Blazingstorm was. He'd put his duty to the clan above all else to serve them and now with this new position, this flaw had only worsen. With a whisk of his fluffy tail, the ginger tabby pushed his way through the entrance to see Hawkcry in a different spot of the den. She must've moved her nest, he thought carefully before his gaze ran over her figure. "Hawkcry," the warrior dipped his head towards her in greeting, his golden hues were warm and welcoming as he gazed at one of his closer friends. Needless to say, Hawkcry had been one of the felines he once saw as a potential mate. It was no doubt now that this view had changed.
@TheBread

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 5th, 2017 at 08:58 AM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:24 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt padded out of the nursery with a reluctant expression on her face. With Gorsefeather gone, she had grown to be even more over protective of her kits then most queens were. She had recently lost both her sister and mate and she refused to let herself lose any more family. She was only out of the nursery because one of the other queens insisted she go outside for a breath of fresh air. She didn't wish to leave her kits unattended to when the queen reasoned that their were plenty others protecting her family. She did have to admit, it was rather stuffy in nursery, though she'd managed to put up with it for the last few moons. Sighing, she looked around to see if there were any more familiar faces left to talk to when her gaze came across a certain tom cat. "Pricklewhisker!", Lilypelt whisper-shouted to herself. She had not talked to her best friend in ages. She wondered how he was doing now. Lilypelt was still shy, with a bit of help from Gorsefeather, she had opened up a bit. By 'opening up', she meant she had gained more confidence when talking to those she knew. The thought of walking up to someone she didn't know very well still didn't please her. "Hey Pricklewhisker!", Lilypelt said in a somewhat cheerful tone, padding up to him quickly. The feeling of walking so fast was something she wasn't so used to right now. She normally confined herself in the nursery and there wasn't much space to walk like this. If you were a small kit, then yes, but not when you were a queen. As she walked up, she started having fears that Pricklewhisker may not remember her.
Pricklewhisker raised his ears. Who could that be? No one here is that enthusiastic to talk to the most invisible cat in the clan. He raises his head to the call of his name when he realized, how could he forget that voice? He looks around for that perfect pelted cat, not long though, because just as he stood up, there she is coming right to him. "Lilypelt!" His mood lifted and energetic, he twitches his tail in greeting, "I thought you... I mean, it sure has been a while, huh?"
Old January 5th, 2017, 10:26 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Rowanstem was awaken by the sounds of the cats, she laughed wholeheartedly.
lotusfang
Closed Thread