Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:28 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:28 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:25 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by squidz
Today 09:22 PM

Old December 8th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

@Shay @Mystic @Equinox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
"I'll go too," Amber said. She looked at Wolf, Sparrow, and Iris. "Are any of you coming?"

( @Mystic )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``I'll go.`` He mewed.

Iris glanced nervously, ``I-I'll stay...``
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"No problem!" Lightning smiled back happily. "Come on, it's over here." Thunder stopped in front of a large stump. The other three quarters of the tree lay on the other side. "It used to be an actual tree," Lightning explained. "I was actually born during a storm, at the flash of lightning. Thunder was born soon after." He grinned. "No one would ever guess, but I'm older!"
Quote:
"Alright. The others will stay here, and we'll be back before long," she mewed to Dawn and Sparrow. She felt a fluttering sensation in her chest at the thought of going back to her old home, worried and excited at what they would find there. What if her housefolk were there? What had happened to her old nest? And of course, she had to say goodbye to her mate, now that the fire was gone...
"Are you guys ready to go?" she mewed.
Wolf hesitated but then mewed. “I’ll stay with Iris. Sparrow.” She addressed the male with a firm and hard gaze. “Protect those two she cats. Amber is expecting and Dawn..she’s..well she won’t be able to fend for herself.” ”H-hey!” Wolf ignored Dawn and sill looked at Sparrow. ”Your responsible for more than two lifes.” She mewed at him seriously. “You all take care. I can follow Dawn’s and Sparrow’s scent to where the two makeshift homes could be.” Wolf mewed.

Dawn flicked her ear. Wolf was right-Dawn was weak. But still..she felt embarrassed by somecat saying that outloud. ‘Maybe I should stay..to make it easier on Sparrow..no. I need to be with Amber at all times. After all..I helped my neighbor deliver two liters of kits.’ Dawn stood up. “Are we ready?”

Silent shook his head. “No I could tell that you where older lightning.” the older tom said.

Last edited by Shadow; December 8th, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@Shay @Mystic @Equinox

Wolf hesitated but then mewed. “I’ll stay with Iris. Sparrow.” She addressed the male with a firm and hard gaze. “Protect those two she cats. Amber is expecting and Dawn..she’s..well she won’t be able to fend for herself.” ”H-hey!” Wolf ignored Dawn and sill looked at Sparrow. ”Your responsible for more than two lifes.” She mewed at him seriously. “You all take care. I can follow Dawn’s and Sparrow’s scent to where the two makeshift homes could be.” Wolf mewed.

Dawn flicked her ear. Wolf was right-Dawn was weak. But still..she felt embarrassed by somecat saying that outloud. ‘Maybe I should stay..to make it easier on Sparrow..no. I need to be with Amber at all times. After all..I helped my neighbor deliver two liters of kits.’ Dawn stood up. “Are we ready?”

Silent shook his head. “No I could tell that you where older lightning.” the older tom said.
“I’m ready; let’s go.” She started padding off. “Bye!” she called to Wolf and Iris as she and the other cats began to leave.
“So... how well do you two know the way?” She asked with a nervous chuckle. Since she’d been only half conscious on the way there, she couldn’t quite recall.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
“I’m ready; let’s go.” She started padding off. “Bye!” she called to Wolf and Iris as she and the other cats began to leave.
“So... how well do you two know the way?” She asked with a nervous chuckle. Since she’d been only half conscious on the way there, she couldn’t quite recall.
Dawn shook her head. “I was unconscious remember? So it’s all up to sparrow.” She joked @Mystic
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

( @Shay gonna make a 2nd charrie while I wait for the first one to be born )

Name: Phoenix
Skills: Best at Scenting, Hunting, Climbing, and Swimming.
Personality: Determined, Kind, Confident, Caring, Secretly Depressed, Attentive.
Looks: https://monos-charries.weebly.com/up...jpg?1495125518
Crush/Mate: Open
Backstory/other?: Started out as a kittypet, ran away before he was neutered to become a loner, hiding his depression from others basically. He inside with a kittypet friend when the fire happened. (If okay, can he be unconscious in one of the burnt-down buildings, with maybe something on top of him?)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 8th, 2017 at 09:59 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
( @Shay gonna make a 2nd charrie while I wait for the first one to be born )

Name: Phoenix
Skills: Best at Scenting, Hunting, Climbing, and Swimming.
Personality: Determined, Kind, Confident, Caring, Secretly Depressed, Attentive.
Looks: https://monos-charries.weebly.com/up...jpg?1495125518
Crush/Mate: Open
Backstory/other?: Started out as a kittypet, ran away before he was neutered to become a loner, hiding his depression from others basically. He inside with a kittypet friend when the fire happened. (If okay, can he be unconscious in one of the burnt-down buildings, with maybe something on top of him?)
Accepted)
Quote:
Dawn shook her head. “I was unconscious remember? So it’s all up to sparrow.” She joked @Mystic
Amber looked at Sparrow. "Hope ya know what you're doing," she teased. They followed the tom towards where the fire had been. After they had walked for a bit, Amber began to recognize some of the surroundings.
"Hey, I know where we are now; there are some housefolk nests around here. We can check for survivors," she said. Hers was a bit farther out, so they would get to it later. "Maybe we should split up so we can check the houses faster?" she suggested, hoping they would agree.

Last edited by Shay; December 8th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Accepted)

Amber looked at Sparrow. "Hope ya know what you're doing," she teased. They followed the tom towards where the fire had been. After they had walked for a bit, Amber began to recognize some of the surroundings.
"Hey, I know where we are now; there are some housefolk nests around here. We can check for survivors," she said. Hers was a bit farther out, so they would get to it later. "Maybe we should split up so we can check the houses faster?" she suggested, hoping they would agree.
”S-split up?!” The gental voices she cat spoke. “I-ok..I-if you want to..” Dawn looked at sparrow then Amber. “Maybe He should go with you. I didn’t have that many houses on my side.”

(Do you want Dawn to find Phoenix or somethin?)
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Meow!

Quote:
”S-split up?!” The gental voices she cat spoke. “I-ok..I-if you want to..” Dawn looked at sparrow then Amber. “Maybe He should go with you. I didn’t have that many houses on my side.”

(Do you want Dawn to find Phoenix or somethin?)
(Yeah, the other cats can find Jade)
Amber had been hoping she could go alone, but decided not to push it. “Sure, let’s meet back here once we’ve checked the houses,” she said. The tortoiseshell she cat started walking in the general direction of her house folk nest, along with Sparrow. She sniffed around for cats that may still have been around the area.

@PhantomRiderYT you can come in whenever)

Last edited by Shay; December 8th, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
(Yeah, the other cats can find Jade)
Amber had been hoping she could go alone, but decided not to push it. “Sure, let’s meet back here once we’ve checked the houses,” she said. The tortoiseshell she cat started walking in the general direction of her house folk nest, along with Sparrow. She sniffed around for cats that may still have been around the area.

@PhantomRiderYT you can come in whenever)
Alrighty.)

Dawn flicked her tail in fairwell and began padding off. She looked around and let out a soft wail. Her home..her home was gone.

@DragonChaos Where do you want Dawn to be? She is gonna find your kitty :3 )
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Alrighty.)

Dawn flicked her tail in fairwell and began padding off. She looked around and let out a soft wail. Her home..her home was gone.

@DragonChaos Where do you want Dawn to be? She is gonna find your kitty :3 )
(If you want, you can find him unconscious in the remains of one of the homes next to another unconscious (though dead) black cat under some wood.)
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:05 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
@Shay @Mystic @Equinox

"Really?" The small black tom looked surprised. Thunder just snorted. "Silent, if you like, you can stay in the stump with us. If not, you can make yourself a nest outside and sleep there."

"He's not a prisoner," Lightning muttered under his breath. "He doesn't have to stay tme here you tell him."