Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 02:32 AM
♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡
Today 02:28 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2017, 06:23 PM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sharp paw was somehow able to finish the mouse, he buried the bones and sighed
Old September 15th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharppaw View Post
Sharp paw was somehow able to finish the mouse, he buried the bones and sighed
Twistedfall was hobbling towards the camp entrance when he noticed a young cat out of the corner of his eye. The apprentice looked sad, like life hasn't been going his way, and Twistedfall felt for him. He'd felt a deep melancholy when he was young and he didn't enjoy seeing young cats living similarly as he had.
Taking a moment to turn, he started to slowly make his way to the apprentice with what he thought was a kind smile on his graying maw. "What's got you down? A young cat like you should be out training."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; September 15th, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sharp looked up at the older cat "Not me, I have no mentor, it's just not fair, they call me an apprentice, but I can't even train without a warrior to train me, an apprentice is nothing without a mentor, im useless to the entire clan" he lowered his head sighing
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Sharp looked up at the older cat "Not me, I have no mentor, it's just not fair, they call me an apprentice, but I can't even train without a warrior to train me, an apprentice is nothing without a mentor, im useless to the entire clan" he lowered his head sighing
Twsitedfall felt pity for the apprentice, his ears dropping as he went to sit next to Sharppaw. He placed his kinked tail on the other's shoulder in a way of comfort. "Don't think that way. Look at me, I'm all old and scarred but I still find a way to serve my clan. I'm not going to the elder's den anytime soon and I don't plan to for many moons." The old tom knew his story was different, but he hoped he'd inspire the young cat. "You need to find a way to get a mentor, you've got so much time before you don't waste it sulking. You just need to assert yourself."

Old September 15th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sharp paw smiled a little, but not much "Want to know why I want to become a warrior? I will tell you, just promise you won't laugh"
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Sharp paw smiled a little, but not much "Want to know why I want to become a warrior? I will tell you, just promise you won't laugh"
"I promise I won't laugh." He leaned his head down closer to Sharppaw as if about to hear a secret he couldn't tell any other cat.

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:50 PM

Talking Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sharp paw smiled "Well, my dream is to become the greatest warrior or deputy in Thunderclan history" he just waited for the older cat to laugh, the way the other apprentices mocked him, he knew it was a silly dream
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:33 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Random Melchester @Bright
*dramatic knuckle crack* it's been eighty four years. also i tagged two of you, but the roleplays won't intertwine- just more convenient!))

Gyrewind's body felt ungodly hollow, his head dreary inside a haze of famishment, but he wasn't hungry. He couldn't bring himself to eat no matter how many times he would approach the dwindling prey pile. He had tried eating while his Clanmates lingered with hungry bellies and while warriors hunted against odds in another Clan's flooded territory and chased after prey that simply didn't exist, but it didn't go well. The food was like dirt inside his mouth, scored down his throat like chunks of tree bark in which his body didn't accept, didn't want to allow inside him. So Gyrewind went hungry. He would serve his Clan and hunt against the unwritten law, and in the meantime between hunting patrols, remain comfortless and fatigued.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; September 15th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:47 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
*dramatic knuckle crack* it's been eighty four years. also i tagged two of you, but the roleplays won't intertwine- just more convenient!))

Gyrewind's body felt ungodly hollow, his head dreary inside a haze of famishment, but he wasn't hungry. He couldn't bring himself to eat no matter how many times he would approach the dwindling prey pile. He had tried eating while his Clanmates lingered with hungry bellies and while warriors hunted against odds in another Clan's flooded territory and chased after prey that simply didn't exist, but it didn't go well. The food was like dirt inside his mouth, scored down his throat like chunks of tree bark in which his body didn't accept, didn't want to allow inside him. So Gyrewind went hungry. He would serve his Clan and hunt against the unwritten law, and in the meantime between hunting patrols, remain comfortless and fatigued.
Snowstar was shifting on her paws beside the leader's den, shooting anxious glances toward the nursery. She'd just brought in prey for her kits - And of course what she could for the other queens and kits in there too. Wide ice blue eyes watched the fresh-kill pile with growing despair lingering in them - It just seemed to keep shrinking and shrinking! Snowstar herself hadn't eaten. Eventually Honeyfur had to corner her and all but stuff a vole down her throat. Snowstar had luckily gotten her to pick out the smallest vole, much to Honeyfur's chagrin. Goodness, Snowy! You're the leader here, remember that, you can't die of starvation! Her sister had growled - Yes, actually growled - So Snowstar understood that she needed to eat and eat fast. She may be the leader of ThunderClan, but Honeyfur was the leader of her siblings, and Snow had learned not to disobey her.

A shiver passed through the young leader - Is it cold? There's no way it's cold. She passed it off as a random breeze through the air. It was Green-Leaf. Snowstar finally stopped shifting enough and let her eyes flicker warily around the Clan - Until it landed on Gyrewind. Her eyes seemed to spark upon seeing her former leader, the despair in her eyes dropping away for the moment. She didn't even think about it when she lurched off of her paws and trotted toward him, somehow managing not to trip over her own paws. Snowstar was exhausted. Barely any sleep mixed with barely any food wasn't a good combination - But she wasn't going to sit around and nap and eat while her Clan starved.

"Gyre," Snowstar breathed when she reached the Tom, pressing her nose lightly to his shoulder before pulling back. The Siamese's mouth twisted up into the smallest of smiles, but dropped easily into a frown when she was reminded of the problem that they were facing. The despair - Such hopelessness, returned. "Gyre- They- I can't-" She broke off when her voice hitched, and quickly whipped her head around to ensure nobody else was listening. She didn't want Gyrewind to see her cry, much less the Clan. She didn't want them to see their leader fall apart. "I can't do anything. It's killing me." Snowstar's voice wavered as she turned back to the former leader, blinking back the gentle tears pooling in her eyes before they could spill over. "I don't know what to do... I don't.." She trailed off desperately, closing her eyes. I wasn't meant for this, was I?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:03 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

((nO MY POOR GAYrE HHH- also yikes sorry my snapchat stopped working on me n i didn't see if you sent anything oop-- but hes bAck now time for some snowygyre development
--
Snowyclaw had been working his butt off recently with all that had been going on. Food was a problem, and if he were to do anything, it would be to help with all he's got. There were many times where he dared trying to steal pray when not on a patrol- but hunting alone. A patrol from another clan could have attacked him, but luckily, he hasn't come across anything like that. Yet. Every day is the same. Wake up extra early, skim the territory, and maybe, if he feels brave that day, go onto another clan's territory. It was for his clan, and what else could he do? Let them starve? He wouldn't let that happen. He cared about every living cat in Thunderclan, and wouldn't let them die because prey was becoming scarce in their territory. No, he'd do anything to make sure their bellies would be full by the end of each day, and that they had enough food stocked up for leafbare. Starclan's sake, he could catch a toad if that was the only edible thing available. Honestly? Snowy was exhausted. He was drained, ready to drop. And anyone could see it. Anyone could see the dark beneath his eyes, anyone could see how his tail drooped (which was unusual for Snowyclaw of all cats), anyone could see the way his paws often dragged when walking into camp to drop off whatever he caught, and go back out to catch more. He once lost a full night's sleep to hunting and didn't even know it! His senses would become worse with the less and less sleep he got, which was useless because he was less likely to catch or find any prey in that state.
After a day of catching a juicy-looking mouse and a small finch, he felt satisfied with himself. He finally decided to take a break, and went to take a seat in a comfy-looking spot in the clearing. He sat on his haunches slowly, only now noticing how the muscles beneath his skin ached. Jeez, what was I thinking? He sighed. He decided to see how everyone else around camp was doing. Most seemed to be doing okay. Then some seemed a little tired, like they had just finished a busy day and were ready to plop down on a nest a snore their weariness away. Then his half-lidded (usually big and round) cerulean orbs laid upon a cat that stood out from the rest, as always. Probably because he was the tallest cat he knew. It was, of course, the former leader of Thunderclan, Gyrewind. A wave of concern rushed over him first, seeing the tom in the state he was in. He wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say. It would be weird for some cat you kind-of-sort-of-but-not-really know to just come up to you and tell you how concerned they are? To tell you to eat?
No, no. He was thinking into it too much. He would just walk up to him and ask how he was doing- or something.. Yeah, yeah. No big deal. Why do I have to be so.. Weird when trying to talk to him?? Wait- Starclan, no, I'm staring at him again- Now I definitely have to talk to him!
He got up, slowly again, his whole body aching even more than before, but covered it up the best he could. His head began to droop a bit, but he just kept bringing it up again. He eventually made it to where he thought Gyrewind could hear him.
"Hey, Gyre--"
Ah. Clumsy 'ol Snowyclaw, hm? Yeah. Tripping on his own paws, in front of Gyrewind too! Really? Gyrewind- Of call cats--
The tom fell face first into the ground, his fluffy raccoon tail in the air. He just stayed there, on the floor, watching his life flash before his eyes while rethinking his life decisions. Then, he remembered who was in front of him and immediately jumped to his paws, standing straight. His body ached again, but his fur felt warm in embarrassment.
"A-Ah.. Just- Just.. Nothing happend.." Poor, poor snowy.

Last edited by bright !; September 15th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Closed Thread