Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
by Shrew
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:47 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:36 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM

Old March 30th, 2024, 03:11 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@occultation @Dolomedes

Adderpaw listened to what Fadingsun had said and was glad that her idea was taken as a part of this. She would try to find the biggest branches ever! Then again she wasn't sure if she could drag all of them if they were huge. Maybe she could gnaw through them till they split in half... Perhaps she should just find the perfect branch instead. "Come on Seabreeze, I saw some fallen branches over here after the recent storm!" Adderpaw said with boundless energy before she ran towards the said tree.
Old March 31st, 2024, 04:15 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCUEhoneyfur View Post
"Oh!"Mosspelt was surprised as a tiny kit bumped into her nest. "Be careful little one, you don't want to anger the other warriors!" She said in a soft voice. "Come on, follow me back to the nursery." She said as she waited for the tiny kit to follow.
Creekkit pattered after the warrior, mewing curiously, hoping to do more exploring. He tipped his one-eyed head to try and see better than he could, and marched right between the warrior’s legs.

He was ready to follow!— He bumped into the back of Mosspelt’s forepaw. That was fine, he was still set on exploring.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:13 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Minnowsplash yawned in a corner

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 11th, 2024, 05:00 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Fishfreckle existed somewhere.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old April 11th, 2024, 05:46 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Asleep

Berryflare sleeps, curled up in her nest.
Old April 12th, 2024, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun was cranky. Why was everyone babying him and acting like he couldn't decide for himself whether he was healed or not!? He was about to just wait for the right opportunity and sneak out; it wasn't like he was incapable of running if he had to.

This camp just felt so stuffy these days. He'd been cooped up in here for almost half a moon. The deputy stomped over to the prey pile, grabbed a seagull, and pulled it back to the warriors' den. All of this healing had made him quite hungry as of late.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 12th, 2024, 05:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze woke up with a startle, his lungs burning as he hacked up imaginary water from his lungs for a few moments before his body calmed from the nightmare. Finally recognizing that it was just that, a dream, not something that had actually happened, that he hadn’t actually drowned. He panted for a few moments, waiting for a tired and sluggish brain caught up with the rest of him. It was fine. Everything is fine. Seabreeze heaved a sigh and slowly got to his paws. After taking a moment to shake out his fur, yawn, and stretch the warrior finally left the den.

Or…he was before he saw none other than his deputy stomping in with a seagull in his jaws. The warrior startled a bit, still not back to 100 percent after the whole rogue thing that happened with Fadingsun. More so, it's been weird seeing the deputy. Seabreeze had been overjoyed when he first woke up even if he wasn’t there for it. It has been time now since then but the scent of clovers always seemed stronger when he was around the deputy even if the sandy grey-blue tom knew that it was his own mind playing tricks. Fadingsun wasn’t Cloverpaw, and Seabreeze couldn’t be happier about the fact.

Fadingsun, what’s wrong? You seem upset.” Seabreeze himself has been feeling more in his paws than he has in moons. It was what made it really clear that he was getting better even if he wanted to hide away at times and sometimes met cats in his own clan that he has never seen before. He was getting better. And so was Riverclan despite the scare that the clan faced with the deputy’s near fall. Blue eyes shifted away from the deputy, “I mean, if you wanna chat. You don’t-uh-have to chat with me about anything, if you don’t want to.
[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded at his fellow warrior's words and directions. It seemed that he didn't mind his suggestion as much as Seabreeze thought he would. Adderpaw was at his side just a moment later and the two made their way out into the territory. The warrior was swift in his collection and when Adderpaw was done with her own collecting, he started back to camp and back to the den that still needed fixing. Well, it seemed that Fadingsun had found what he needed as well and the tom found himself able to purr a small bit at that but with the weight that has all happened it didn't last long. He turned his gaze expectantly to the other two, "Where should we start then?"

This would take more teamwork than the initial work did so they needed to communicate a bit more before they moved onto the next phase of work. It should be simple enough, both Fadingsun and Adderpaw were good workers and strong. It shouldn't be too much longer before they had a warriors' den of their own again. The sandy grey-blue tom watched the den. Cloverpaw...no he needed to focus on the now, not the what ifs. He needed to stay present for his clan right now. Seabreeze closed his eyes and took a deep breath before reopening them and waiting for his company to lay out their thoughts on the next step.
[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @occultation - Fadingsun ]
[ Oops! I totally forgot about this! Feel free to wrap things up! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 13th, 2024, 05:43 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Dolomedes @occultation
Just wanted to end this here since its been going on so long ^^

Adderpaw couldn't be more thankful than she was being aided by Seabreeze. It looked like he was able to find some good branches, Adderpaw herself was quite proud of the branches she was able to find. "This is looking good, with this the den is not going to fall down with even the most stubborn of cats!" Adderpaw declared. She was going to make sure she put in as much work as she needed to for that to be true.

She dug a few deep holes into the ground, three feet if she had a measuring system, and asked for the other two cats the help her get the branches up right. Once they were being held in place Adderpaw pushed the dirt back into the hole and the branch stood up by itself. The apprentice purred to herself seeing her brilliant plan worked exactly how she wanted it to. Now for the reinforcements. She took the bind weed that Fadingsun had found and weaved it into the already built walls to the branches. The wall was firm and as a test Adderpaw pushed her body against the wall. It did not bow. Thank sta- My ingenuity.

Once that was squared away, Adderpaw got to building the room. This was the riskiest part of this whole ordeal but she wasn't scared. What is a broken bone amongst friends? This took hours to do properly. Already it was hard to weave without thumbs, its was another thing to do it while trying not to fall. But hard work and patients worked off in the end. The roof was done and the warrior's den was finished. She could now sleep proudly in this den knowing she had a part in making it whole again. Though she just had to wait for her warrior name first...

"Good job everyone. Hopefully this den will never fall down till he stars do first." She huffed, Adderpaw was tired and wanted to go to bed. The young apprentice curled up on the spot, maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt.. Her head was so heavy.. Zzz..

Last edited by Fish; April 13th, 2024 at 05:44 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Bashful

Blossomleaf yawned, glancing around the semi-empty den. The sunlight streaked her pelt and she realized she'd slept in longer than she probably should've. She sat up slowly and gave her paw a lick, drawing it over her ear and smoothing down her fur. Once she was satisfied she forced herself up onto her paws and studied the den for a moment longer. Then she padded out, gently brushing the edges of the entrance as she entered the clearing, blinking at the sunlight.